Frost Walkers Legolas Fanfict...

By ElvenJediDemigod202

A civilization that was always forgotten.....yet the most powerful of them all. Galelie has been around since... More

Prologue
Imladris
Explanation and Q&As (1)
The Hobbits
Councils of War, Meetings of Peace
The Fellowship
Camping Out
Mountains and Snow? I'm Right At Home.
Mines of Moria
Sickness and Golden Woods
1k!?!???
Midnight Talks and Water Fights
Seperating Stories and Endings of Tales
Physical Exercise
A/N NEW UPDATE SCHEDULE
Riders of Rohan
Fangorn and a Friend
The Magical Cure
Escape Plans and a Meddlesome Wizard
Of Thoughts and Thinking
Hey guys
Losing a Friend
And So We Begin Again
I'm Really Sorry

Bridge of Doom

3.9K 123 21
By ElvenJediDemigod202

Quote of the day; "A miracle. I've silenced the princess!" What movie is this from? Who said it? Answer at the end of the chapter! Test your knowledge to see if you know! Also, enjoy.

   Boromir sticks his head out and pulls back in just as arrows stick in the wood. He shuts the doors quickly then turns around.

   "They have a cave troll." He says sarcastically and I smile.

   "Oh wow, this'll be fun." I say, also sarcastically. We bar the doors and I draw an arrow, letting it fly through a hole in the wall it hits an orc causing it to shriek and fall away. Hopefully dead.

"Let them come. There is one dwarf in Moria that still draws breath!" Gimli shouts and climbs onto the tomb, drawing is axe.

"Good to see someone is excited about the fight ahead." I yell and roll my eyes, shooting another two arrows. We all prepare, then the doors break and the orcs come flooding in.

"CherSeigneur,pasdebonnechance." (Dear lord, no good luck.) I cursed and let loose a final arrow before taking out my blades, spinning them. I leap into battle, dodging weaving and slashing at orcs. I sprint up and push off the wall, landing on top of two orcs behind Pippin.

"Careful!" I shout and slash at another. We all hear a tremendous roar and I finish stabbing an orc before looking over my shoulder. The cave troll entered the room, a broken chain around its neck, and started bashing around. I sighed and sprinted around a column, narrowly avoiding a couple swords.

Legolas shoots an arrow and hits it in the chest. It roars again and lunges toward Sam, who dives under its legs.

"You know-!" I huff and land next to Legolas, stabbing an orc. He kicks one to the left and I kick it back into his knife.

"I think you only made it more angry." I slice off another's head and raise my eyebrow at the elf. He shakes his head in exasperation and continues to fight alongside me.

I turn to the yelling and see Aragorn and Boromir tugging o the chain, keeping the monster from stepping on poor Sam. It succeeds until the troll whips around and slams Boromir into the wall. I growl and mutter some very colorful Shard words under my breath. Legolas laughs slightly, not understanding my words but clearly understanding my tone. I roll my eyes at him and jump away, slicing more orcs as I went.

Gimli chucks an axe and hits the troll in the shoulder, knocking it back slightly but still not deterring it from its motives. Which were clear when it started going towards Frodo.

"Frodo!" I shout and whip my head around wildly, looking for something I could launch myself off of. What I didn't notice was the very specifically dressed orc in the edge of the room, pointing a very specifically made bow with a very specific arrow right at me. What I also didn't notice was when that orc let go of the bow and the arrow found its way into my stomach. And oh Eru, had I wish I had noticed that very. Specific. Orc.

I doubled over from the impact of the arrow and gasped in pain. It throbbed, taking away all feeling starting in my legs, my eyes watered.

"Oh no." I gasped and managed to keep away the blackness spreading into my vision, ignoring the pain I sprinted through the orcs and managed to get to Frodo's side, but I was too late. The troll had managed to stab him in the gut with a pole.

"NO! FRODO!" I screamed and thrust out my hands, blowing the troll backwards in a wild burst of power I collapse next to the hobbit and check his pulse. Aragorn comes over next to me as the others finish the battle. I breath out in relief and turn to the approaching fellowship.

"He's ALIVE! Frodo is alive!" I shout out as Aragorn turns him over and he starts groaning. The fellowship breathes in relief and I stumble to my feet. Glancing momentarily at the arrow I decide to ignore it for now, as it won't hinder me yet.

"I'm alright, I'm not hurt." Frodo reassures us and I smile at him in pure relief.

"Well, I'd sure hope so. What would we do without our little ringer bearer?" I walk unsteadily forward and ruffle his hair. He grins up at me.

"You should be dead. That spear would have skewered a wild boar!" Aragorn sounds incredulous. I wink at Frodo and turn away to watch the door. Fatigue washes over me and I lean against the pillar. A burning had started, in my veins and through my body to my heart. I inhaled and started coughing, leaning over it was so great.

"Are you alright?" Boromir places his hand on my shoulder and I smile as best as I can through the pain and nod.

"Quite. Just a little tired from the battle Son of Gondor. No need to worry." I convince him and he turns away again, my face falls to show extreme pain. I gasp and lean against the pillar even more, my strength quickly diminishing and more pain replacing it. My vision darkens once again, my mind slipping through murk. I force myself out of my daze and reenter the conversation, pushing myself off the pillar causing the pain to pierce through like thousands of knives.

"To the bridge of Khazad- Dum!" Gandalf yells and we sprint out of the room, orcs on our tail. I grit my teeth and push past the great pain, breathing was getting harder. We stop in the middle of the room, crushed into a circle and surrounded by orcs. I grimace and draw my knives once again. The orcs, after catching sight of my condition, start cackling. I curse in my head, they know I won't last very long.

"Well. It was nice knowing you all, while it lasted of course. I hope to see you in...... Oh no." I pale even more as I see the glowing walls and the here the roar. I look to Gandalf in fear and he grimaces at me, nodding his head. In response I shake mine.

"What is this... new devilry?" Boromir mutters to us in confusion and I swallow, my mouth dry.

"This. Is a Balrog, a demon of the ancient world. This foe is beyond any of you here, my people made peace with them long ago so he will surpass me. But you, will not be so lucky. RUN!" I yell, not missing how weak I sound. We turned and sprinted out of the great hall, my breathing grew more painful, harder, and labored by the second. I was constantly coughing and had to stop. I choked up black blood, the slime spraying my lips and the stone it landed on. My vision blurred but I forced myself up and kept going.

I stumble to a stop as the fellowship groups in front of me. Aragorn catches me as I fall and widens his eyes.

"Galelie?" I wave off his concern, even though my head swirled, my breathing was ridden with blood induced coughs, and the fire in my veins had now spread to everywhere it could reach. I had started sweating. My stomach churned and I kneeled down, emptying my stomach over the side. It was also black blood. I started to panic now, I knew what this was and there was no stopping it. The realization hit me like a brick and I cursed myself for being so stupid.

I had black Poison.

The arrow was coated in Black Flower.

I was going to die.

"Galelie! Come." Someone told me and I stumbled off the stairs, my vision swimming, stomach churning, and the other symptoms of the poison going. The person lifted me and threw me into the air, and into another pair of arms. I gasped and shut my eyes tight, they were so bright. The poison had darkened my mind, so pureness was like the sun. Legolas.

He regrettably let me go and I stumbled, trying to regain my footing. I didn't know where I was, what was happening, it was so hard to think. The poison sifted through my head, making my vision go in and out, my eyes shutting and my mind trying to drift to sleep. I forced myself awake just to throw up more black blood and enter a coughing fit, sweat running down my face, neck and back.

We continue to run, into another room. I push myself, even though I could feel the poison taking hold. Stumbling I clutch onto Gandalf my mouth tried forming words, but it was extremely hard.

"G-..Gan- Gandalf. I-I c-can-cann-cannot. I- I'm Dying." I manage to spit out, striking into another coughing fit, the blood splattering the stones and coating the inside of my mouth and lips. He clutches me and finally sees the arrow, his face falls and goes into mourning.

"Galelie..." He looks at me in grief. I try to smile but tears squeeze out of my eyes, my eyes close and I sway. I gasp for air and wrench open my eyes again. He seems to want to say something but instead brings me into a hug, most likely our last. I grip him with all the strength I can muster then slip away, running across the bridge.

I smash into the wall and lean against it. Through my half- lidded eyes I watch the faceoff between Gandalf and the Balrog. The Balrog is massive, with great wings and a whip made of fire.

"You cannot pass!" Gandalf yells and brandishes his staff and elven blade. The Balrog swells to its full height. I choke on more blood and spit it out at my feet, my eyes starting to give way and the fire racing through my body tells me I'll pass out soon.

"I am the Servant of the Secret Fire. Wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you. Flame of Udun!" Gandalf shouts again and his staff glows a brilliant white. The balrog brings down his sword onto Gandalf and I gasp, trying to scream his name but my voice couldn't form the words nor the sound I desired. All that came was more strangled coughs full of blood and sweat pouring down my face.

"Go back to the shadow!" Gandalf yells again as the Balrog threw away its sword and stepped one cloven foot onto the small bridge. He lifted his whip above his head and growled again as Gandalf lifted his staff.

"YOU shall NOT, PASS!" Gandalf shouted in determination and slammed down his staff onto the thin bridge. Magic exploded outward, nearly knocking me off my already highly unstable feet. The balrog stepped back almost in shock, but then charges forward ready to kill the wizard. But Gandalf's words hold true and the bridge breaks from beneath the demon's feet.

We all stand there, our breath held. Gandalf sighs and turns around tiredly, I let out a small sigh that's interrupted by a coughing fit. Suddenly, the balrog's whip flicks back up and around Gandalf's knees. He falls and grips the edge of the bridge, the only thing left to stop him from dropping into the chasm.

"NO!" "Gandalf!" Boromir and Frodo yell and I let tears seep down my face. Gandalf makes eye contact with me one last time before saying;

"Fly you fools." He then lets go and drops into the abyss. I choke out a sob and turn, almost loosing my balance and collapsing into the stone.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I hear Frodo scream and I wince in sympathy. I crawl up the steps and manage to get outside, I stand in the sun that I can't feel, my skin already on fire.

The rest of the fellowship follow me, and are soon sitting or lying on the ground crying. I simply try to stay awake but I knew it was soon the end, there was one cure for this and it was impossible to get. I would die.

"Legolas, get them up." Aragorn says and I manage to walk over to him.

"Give them a moment for pities sake!" Boromir argues, adding more pressure in my splintering headache. I start coughing again and gag up even more black blood, next emptying my stomach once again.

"By nightfall this hills will be swarming with orcs! We must reach the woods of Lothlorien. Come, Boromir, Legolas, Gimli, get them up!" Aragorn argues back and Boromir bows his head in defeat.

"A-Aragorn!" I manage to choke out. he turns to me and his face goes from weary to horrified as he takes in my state. I fall over and Legolas catches me, laying me on the ground. The fellowship gather around me, Aragorn an Legolas above looking lost and panicky.

"Stop. You cannot fix it. The arrow, it's c-coated in Bl-Black Flower. I am going to die." I rasp out and place my hands on his. The hobbits' jaws tremble even more and I let my eyes droop.

"Do not, l-let your hearts h-hurt. T-take me t-to Lothlorien. There, Killian and Rune are w-waiting." I cough up more black blood and finally let sleep take over, my mind diving into murky images of pain.

OH! I'm so mean I know. Well, Galelie has been poisoned and is dying, Gandalf is gone, and poor Aragorn is trying to hold it together. I hoped you all loved this chapter and the answers are, "Prince of Persia" and Dastan was the one who said it. This chapter was 2312 words long. Stay crazy my little hobbits!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294 18 8
Once the darkness rises once more, a girl from the stars is bound to fall. Upon her arrival the One will be revealed and the light will slowly start...
61.6K 1.7K 33
Story Rankings as of 9/11/2022 #36 elf out of 9.2k stories #22 aragorn out of 1.7k stories #7 theonering out of 87 stories Raewyn has a special backg...
38.7K 839 22
A LORD OF THE RINGS STORY: Eline, daughter of Lord Elrond has been kept a secret for many years. She is courageous and fearless, much different to h...
281K 7.8K 36
Farren and her brother Aragorn have wandered Middle Earth for the best part of a century, however with the discovery of the One Ring Farren is thrown...