Being His.

By sweetchickx3

Some say it isn't a good thing to run away from your problems. Other's say it isn't good to drink away the pa... More

Nightmare.

Being His.

516 15 1
By sweetchickx3

Being His. 

Sweetchickx3© 

   Chapter 1

       How could she do this? The drink burned my throat as I chugged it down. Waving my hand signaling for another the bartender smiled weakly at me and handed me another shot. 

“Whoa! Slow down there or else people might start to think you’re an alcoholic.” a man’s voice came from my side. 

Chugging this one down I turned to the source of the voice, taking in the man’s appearance I almost gasped he was handsome no doubt. His eyes were a sparkly green , really light green. His hair was a light brown color almost like blonde. He had a mischievous look so I held in a roll of eyes. 

“I don’t care.” I slurred as I raised my hand yet again signaling for another drink.

“What has a beautiful girl like you drinking so much?” he asked as he came closer and took the seat next to me signaling for a drink too. I frowned and closed my eyes forcing away the tears. I wasn’t suppose to be bothered tonight , I just wanted to drink.

“None of your business.” I told him and threw the money I owned and quickly grabbed my drink finishing it and grabbing my coat ready to head out. 

“Wait, where are you going?” the man asked as he followed me through the crowd of dancing teenagers. Feeling somewhat of the effect of the vodka I swayed a little but kept my balance. Turning around to check if that guy was still following me I smirked when I didn’t see his blonde hair around. Turning back I bumped into something hard, almost knocking me down. But something caught my arm holding me up. Gasping as something hot ran up my arm, I quickly glanced up only to look into glaring icy blue eyes. 

“Watch where you’re going,” the handsome man said through gritted teeth. I gulped feeling at all the hate he through me with. Shaking out of the mesmerizing hold he had on me I glared back at him. 

“You should watch where YOU’RE going.” I told him snatching my  arm from him. Pushing him out of my way I headed towards the exit. Or at least tired too, when I was pulled backwards landing into a hard chest. 

“Watch who you’re talking too.” he whispered into my ear dangerously. Suddenly feeling scared , I used my heel and stomped on his foot, he was momentarily stunned and I elbowed him making him release his hold and sprinted out of the club. I hated whenever somebody touched me without permission, hated it. This strangers touch somehow felt different , his felt nice?

Nope no way. I hate him, whoever he was. Felt like the feeling was mutual since he had been giving me a death glare. 

“Hey alcoholic chick! Wait up!”  I heard someone yell. Widening my eyes I began to walk faster , praying I wouldn’t trip now. 

“Hey wait!” I heard footsteps running now and that’s when fear settled in my stomach. Maybe that guy from the club came back to teach me a lesson. Or I was going to get raped. Taking my heels off and holding them in one hand I began to run. Oh hell no not today! I sang in my head.  Running down the small hill of the street I sprinted down the street and quickly took out my car keys. Pressing them so my car lights flashed , momentarily blinding me. Jumping into the driver’s seat I screamed bloody murder when someone knocked on my window. 

Turning to see who was there I calmed down when I realized it was the boy from the bar. Rolling my window down I gave him a small smile.

“Hi.” I greeted him. He had a concerned look on his face , and that’s when I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. I had practically looked like a crazy drunk person running out of the club without my shoes as if I was being followed by a murderer. 

“Hey, I was going to ask you for your name but you disappeared in the bar.” he told me frowning slightly, for some reason even though this guy was hot something yelled creepy from him. Putting the keys in the car I smiled weakly at him. 

“Arabella.” I told him and drove off. Hoping this night will end. Everything was just fucked up. I knew that driving with some alcohol in your body was wrong but I needed to get away from those people. 

My sister, my dearly sister how could she do that to me? How could she, we were super close and she had gone and done something like that. I felt betrayed , ha betrayed by your own blood. Ironic huh.

Turning up the radio , a song ‘Break Even by the script’ came on feeling tears begin to rise once again. I sang along occasionally wiping my tears from my eyes. 

“I’m falling to pieecees.” I sang along and cried at the same time. The roads were empty no sight of other cars and I was thankful for that, or else I probably would have gotten into an accident a long time ago. My car swayed from right to left and left to right. I really was in no condition to be driving but I couldn’t help it. I continued my reckless driving and drove into the woods. It was a dark road kind of reminded me off a scene in the movie Jennifer’s body where they killed the girl. Goosebumps broke out all over my body and the song changed to a screaming song. Coming to a road where you had to choose which way to go , I noticed I had gotten lost. Locking the doors and rolling up all the windows I picked the right road praying I ended up on a highway or something. Glancing towards the clock my eyes widened when it read 4 am. Shoot I was definitely going to wake up tired for school. Leave it to me to go out to get drunk on a Sunday night. 

Getting momentarily distracted I hadn’t noticed the figure in the road and before I hit it I swayed my car and everything happened so fast. My tires squealed and the car slid across the road. The car rolled and finally stopped. The air bag blew up hitting my face. The car was upside down and I began to cough at the oxygen my lungs begged me to give. Feeling suffocated my hands searched for the seat belt button. Panicking I pressed it but it wouldn’t budge, what if the car was about to explode? My breathing coming out in gasp. The belt finally gave loose and I fell to the ceiling of the car. Crawling my way out I kicked the door , glass digging itself into my arms. Tears pooled at my eyes and I noticed that something wet and sticky was falling down the side of my face. The door wasn’t opening and I was getting light headed. This couldn’t be happening to me it surely was a nightmare. I was destined to be waking up soon I just knew it. The horrible news I had received today was a joke and this was just a funny accident that I would be waking up from soon. 

“Don’t close your eyes darling,” someone’s voice spoke and in seconds the door flew away. My body was really tired and my eyes began to close again. I felt someone dragging me out of the car wincing as the glass digged itself into my body. Sheesh can’t this dream not have pain? 

“I’m sorry princess but hold on.” that voice spoke again and I felt my body shiver. That voice held so much emotion. Somebody picked me up and cradled me in their arms and I couldn’t help the tears that fell down my cheeks. This wasn’t a dream , surely I would have woken up by now. Groaning at the pain that overtook my chest I felt the person tense up and I was probably placed back on the ground. Opening my eyes I met the icy blue eyes once again but this time they didn’t hold that hatred look they had once held. No this time they looked worried. But worried for what?

“Thank y-you.” I said but then broke into a coughing attack. Turning to the side I spat out blood wiping my mouth I felt disgusted. Surely this hot man had somewhere else to be. 

“Don’t speak.” he said through gritted teeth causing me to frown. Why was he so mean to me? He barley knew me. Maybe he wouldn’t mind me sleeping for a couple of minutes. Surely he didn’t care. Heck why would he? I had smashed his foot with my heel and pushed him. He probably hated me, 

“No don’t go to sleep.” he shouted , causing my eyes to open up in shock. Okay maybe he did mind. 

“Leave me a-alone.” I told him and turned on my side to fall asleep, I felt him pick me up again and begin to run. This action hurt my ribs and I groaned again, but he didn’t stop. 

He placed me onto something soft and placed something around me to secure me. I opened my eyes to see I was in a black car. He got in the driver’s seat and sped off on illegal speed. 

I leaned my head on the cold glass and rested my eyes. Something touched my fingers and my eyes snapped open in alert and he intertwined our fingers and gave me a hard squeeze. Hurting me.

“Ow!” I snapped and he smirked but it turned into a serious looking face.

“Don’t fall asleep , were almost there.” he assured me and I must’ve looked confused because he turned his attention back to the road.  During the ride every time I would close my eyes he would give my hand a hard squeeze, waking me back up. I was about to give him a piece of my mind when the car came to a halt a really strong halt causing me to fly forward but since the belt was intact it slammed me back to the passenger seat. The air was knocked out of me and fresh tears rose to my eyes. 

“Shit,” I heard someone whisper and my door was opened and once again I was being manhandled and carried away from the car and into a house. Fear settled into me once again this night. What if he was a serial killer and I was his newly added victim. I gulped as he opened the door and ran frantically into the well not house… Mansion! Yes mansion. I got peeks at the surroundings. 

“JUSTINE!” he yelled loudly causing me to squeak out of fear at this random shout. 

“Yes master.” a feminine voice replied.

“My m- princess suffered from a car accident.” I heard him explain and I was placed onto something soft and squishy. My princess? What? I furrowed my eyebrows but gasped in pain as the lady appeared at my side applying pressure to my ribs. 

“G-get away from me.” I said through gritted teeth. This lady was hurting me. I winced in pain as she wiped my forehead with a cloth. She cut my dress and I gasped and blushed when I noticed the young man looking at my body with lust. The lady Justine realized this and gasped and began ushering him out of the room slapping him away. Even though I was in pain this made me laugh but wince at the pain it caused my ribs. Justine began to continue checking me out and by the end the pain was too much and I must’ve passed out for the only thing passing through my mind was the replay of the events of tonight.

--------------------

Hey guys , so this is my lastest story. 

Hopefully you guys like it and 

Vote

Comment

Fan. 

Love you guys 

-xoxo Sweetchickx3 

Continue Reading