Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Sto...

By kawaiifoxx77

Mala Matzu is no ordinary Ninja... She is an Akatsuki and has been since the age of seven. But what will she... More

Blood Tiger (Kakashi Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 New Genin!
Chapter 3 - Stupid Leaf Shinobi!
Chapter 4 - I Hate Drunk Bridge Builders
Chapter 5 - I Hate you MooMoo!
Chapter 6 For the Record, I Will Always Care.
Chapter 7 You Don't Know Me
Chapter 8 An Unlovable Beast
Chapter 9 Much More Then A Tool
Chapter 10 Training Is Never Easy
Chapter 11 Why Am I Crying?!
Chapter 12 Just Be Friends
Chapter 13 New Roomie
Chapter 14 Decisions
Chapter 15 I am going to kill the man I love, how wonderful.
Chapter 16 Blood Tears
Chapter 17 Give It To Me Straight
Chapter 18 - Betrayed and Heart Broken
Chapter 19 - Immortality Comes with a Price
Chapter 21 - An Eternity Without You
Chapter 22 - What if I Forget?
Chapter 23 - Forever bound, Never free
Chapter 24 - Blood Tiger Awakens
Chapter 25 - Everything Will Go Dark
Chapter 26 - Light up the Darkness
Chapter 27 - Reborn
Chapter 28 - Scattered Love
Possibility of a rewrite.

Chapter 20 - Blood Field

14.8K 435 52
By kawaiifoxx77

WARNING - This chapter will have extreme violence and the death of a child. Please do not read it if you are upset by this.

Also please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me!

:) but anyways

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I wake up with a yawn and I smile at the feeling of strong arms wrapped around me. I open my eyes to see Kakashi's familiar room and turn over carefully to see him awake and looking lost in thought.

"Morning." He says quietly and I watch as he slowly comes back to me and I see a small smile play on his lips.

"Today is the day isn't it?" I ask and he nods and I snuggle my face into his chest and breathe in his scent, usually it is intoxicating but today it smells wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asks as I pull my face away and scrunch up my nose.

"Nothing." I lie and I roll out of his arms and onto my feet.

We get dressed and ready in silence and I am thankful for it as I think about what the day holds for me.

Today... The Third Hokage's Funeral.

"You ready to go?" I turn to see Kakashi dressed in all black and looking distressed. I walk over to him and straighten his mask.

I go to drop my hands but he grabs them and he holds them against his face and I stare up into his eye. As if by instinct I slam my body against his and I wrap my arms around his torso and he holds me in his arms.

"Kakashi... I am so sorry, for everything that I have done. You have saved my life countless times and I keep pushing you away or plotting your death... I don't even deserve to be your friend." I say with tears now running down my face and he pulls me away from him so I can see his masked face.

"I will always be here for you Mala." He says and I nod with a small smile and he wipes the tears off my face with his hand.

"Let's go." He says and I take a deep breath and slip my hand into his while we make our way out the door and toward the Hokage's Building.

We reach it and I feel relieved that there are already at least 50 Shinobi there so I become distracted by all the different conversations.

Finally everyone arrives and we all gather on the roof top in front of his shrine and my hand stays in Kakashi's the whole time.

Asuma talks about the Third and then so does the majority of Jonin afterwards. Everyone begins to leave but I see Team 7 stop at the top of the stairs as they see me still standing in front of the shrine in the rain.

I walk over to the shrine with trembling limbs and I kneel in front of it with tears pouring out of my eyes and sobs shaking my body.

I stand up slowly and I place my hand on the shrine imagining that he is still alive and I get to say one last thing to him.

"Remember those white flowers in that field? If you were to go there today they would be red. That is where the legend of the Blood Field began. That is where Mala Matzu died and Blood Tiger was born. That is where I watched my brother die and I murdered my entire clan." I say with a whisper and suddenly the rain stops and I stare up as the clouds break and the light from the sun shines directly on me.

I fall to my knees in the light and I feel strong arms wrap around me and I sob into his chest.

I finally compose myself and I turn back to the shrine with a small smile.

"Thank you Sarutobi-Sensei... For everything." I whisper while giving a bow. Then Kakashi and I leave with his arms still around my shoulders.

We reach his house still in silence and he guides me to the bedroom, I sit on his bed and he leaves then comes back with a towel that I wrap around my shoulders.

We lay down together and I stay in his arms already beginning to feel warmer.

"Mala?" He breaks the silence and I stare into his eye waiting for him to ask his question.

"What happened when you died?" He asks and I stare at him deciding whether or not I should answer.

"I need to do something." I say quickly and he stares at me looking hurt but he nods and I slip out of his arms then I leave his house and make my way to the Hokage's Building once again.

I reach it to see Jiraiya leaving it so I run over to him and he smiles when he sees me.

"Just who I was looking for. You are coming with me." He says and I look at him feeling confused.

"Naruto and I are going to find the next Hokage and the Elders requested that you come with me so that way you cannot cause any issues in the village while they clean up." He says and I nod feeling relieved that I get to leave.

"Also I want you there in case we run into some of your little friends." He says with his arms now crossed and I stare at him.

"Because of Naruto?" I ask and he nods and I sigh.

"I would never let anything happen to Naruto, Jiraiya." I say and he nods and we make our way to Naruto's apartment.

I knock loudly on the door and he answers with a bowl of instant ramen in his hand.

"Mala-Sensei and Pervy Sage come on in!" He shouts with a grin and we enter his dirty apartment with empty ramen bowls EVERYWHERE.

"Naruto we are going on a super important mission to find an old friend. You are going to come along so we can train along the way." Jiraiya says and Naruto looks kind of disappointed.

"What makes you think I want to come?" He asks and I smile.

"Well Mala will be coming and I will teach you a super awesome A Rank technique." He says and Naruto's eyes light up and he jumps up and down then disappears into his room.

He comes back out with a backpack ready and then we all start to walk toward Ibiki and my apartment with the first carefree feeling in a long time.

I quickly pack up and we all start to walk toward the gates until a cold feeling passes over me and I know something is wrong.

"What is it Mala?" I snap my attention back to Naruto and Jiraiya to see them waiting just outside of the village looking eager and Jiraiya worried.

"Nothing." I lie and smile but there is no mistaking the powerful presence I feel.

"Let's hurry up and get out of here." I smile and I run up to them and Naruto shouts and jumps for joy while Jiraiya gives me a worried look.

"The Akatsuki are in the village." I whisper and Jiraiya nods and as I suspected he had felt their presence too.

Maybe he was worried I was going to run to them.

I can't go to them... They would convince me to leave with them.

We pick up our speed and we travel the rest of the day until we reach a small village and we head to a hotel for the night.

"Alright Naruto I am going out to do... Research." Jiraiya says wiggling his fingers and he prances off leaving us alone.

"Come on let's get some sleep if you want to start training soon." I say and Naruto nods now forgetting about how Jiraiya ditched us and we head up to our room.

We order sushi and ramen for dinner and while we wait Naruto starts to tell me a story.

"So I chased after him and then BAM! He transformed into a massive sand beast!! So I summoned Chief Toad and we battled with our massive beasts!" He shouts trying to act out the whole thing and I laugh until the knock on the door interrupts us.

"Yes the food is here!" He shouts and I laugh again as he runs to answer the door.

"Who the heck are you?!" He shouts and I roll my eyes.

I pick up my book but I quickly drop it when I sense the enormous amount of Chakra just outside the door.

I run to the door to see Kisame holding Naruto up by his throat and Itachi and him stare at me with surprise.

"Mala?!" They shout at the same time and I feel not anger but happiness at the sound of their voices.

"Kisame! Itachi!" I shout feeling excited and they both smile at me.

But my attention quickly turns back to Naruto looking close to being knocked out and taking Kisame by surprise I kick his arm causing him to release Naruto who falls and begins to cough on the floor.

"Get behind me Naruto." I command and he crawls behind me still coughing.

"Mala what the hell are you doing?" Kisame growls while Itachi just stares at me with narrowed eyes.

"I can't let you take him." I say while my claws extend and my eyes morph.

"You are one of us! Stand aside!" Kisame growls looking pissed but more betrayed then anything.

"Take me instead." I say simply and they stare at each other obviously really considering it.

"Tell Nagato that I was trying to take the nine tails and by the time you reached me it was either take the nine tails or me." I say simply and Itachi nods.

"But that means you would need to be beat up." Kisame says with a smile and I smirk at him.

"ITACHI!!!" I hear a familiar voice scream and I groan as we all turn to see Sasuke standing at the end of the hall looking pissed off.

"Who is this little squirt? He kind of looks like you Itachi." Kisame says with a smile and Itachi stays emotionless as he stares at his little brother.

"But that couldn't be possible because you killed every one in your clan right?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"ITACHI!!!" Sasuke charges up Chidori and he runs straight at Itachi but Itachi grabs his hand then kicks him in the stomach sending him flying into the wall.

"I have harbored my hatred and I am finally ready to kill you!" He screams and he runs toward Itachi again with another chidori and Itachi kicks him again sending him straight into the wall.

Itachi walks over to him and Sasuke falls to the ground because his knees give out from underneath him.

He pushes him up against the wall with his hand around his throat until he reaches eye level.

"You don't have enough hate little brother." He says coldly and then Sasuke begins to scream and wail in pain from Itachi's eye jutsu.

I stand there in shock and the screaming continues for another five minutes.

"Itachi stop!! He is your brother and he is just a child!" I shout getting angry now but he simply ignores me and Kisame laughs.

"Since when do you care Mala? You have killed younger." He says smirking at me and I glare.

It continues and I finally have enough, I run toward Itachi only to have Kisame grab a hold of me in his arms. I try to kick him but he grabs my leg and twists it then I feel weak as he starts to drain the chakra straight from my body.

Sasuke's screaming finally stops and I watch as he falls to the ground unconscious and Itachi slowly make his way toward me.

"Maybe we should remind you where you belong Mala." He says coldly and I start to try and wiggle out of Kisame's grip but he only tightens it.

"Leave my sensei alone!" Naruto shouts and he goes to kick Itachi but Itachi throws him against the wall then turns back to me.

"So you have been training the Nine Tails? Interesting." He says and then he stops directly in front of me.

A wiser person would stare down and avoid all eye contact but I stare defiantly into his eyes daring him to do it.

I see his eyes soften slightly and I feel my heart flutter slightly but then his eyes grow cold and red until everything around me turns black except for his red eyes.

The scene before me changes and I recognize where I am immediately. 

I stare in horror at the bodies laying all around me, Tiger and Shinobi resting together.

I turn to see the top of the hill where I am fighting with a massive summoning.

I destroy it and I watch as I laugh in delight as I kill another clan member.

I run up to myself and I go to tackle her but I fall to the ground going straight through myself.

I stare up in horror to see myself standing in front of a small trembling child.

I smile down at the child with my claws extending and I watch in horror as I murder a child no older then six years old.

The scene changes to inside my old home where my mother and father with their new child are sitting at the dinner table looking happy. I turn around to see myself staring at them through the window.

I smash down the front door and I walk into the room with a cold smile on my face and everyone stares in shock.

"Mala?!" The woman shouts with fear in her eyes and the man glares while the little girl just stares not sure of what is going on.

Suddenly everything changes and now I am standing in front of them with a katana in my hand.

I try to turn around and run but I lose all control over my body.

I walk forward and a smile creeps up on my face. I feel a cold feeling wash over me and I recognize it as the feeling of immense power over someones life.

I smile even wider as the feeling of power takes over me and my grip tightens around my weapon as I stare at their terrified faces.

I imagine myself cutting them up and watching them die with a sick smile and a small laugh.

I slice off my mothers head with one swift motion and the little girl begins to scream as my father stands up but I appear in front of him and I press him against the wall with my sword.

"Why don't you tell her about her older sister." I growl and he nods looking frightened.

"Mala, this is Mala your older sister." He says and an anger like no other erupts in my chest.

"You tried to replace me?!" I scream and he looks at me coldly.

"Just do it you crazy monster." He says and I smile.

I slice my sword across his stomach but it doesn't kill him and he falls to the ground holding it.

I walk over to my little sister and she falls out of her chair and stares up at me with horror.

I smile and raise my dripping sword but I don't bring it down.

"Please stop! Please none of this is her fault! Mala just kill us!" My father shouts from across the room and I turn and smile at him.

I pick up the little girl by her hair and she screams out. I walk over to my father and lean in close to him.

"I am going to kill her, do you want to know how and where I am going to do it?" I ask teasing him and he trembles.

"Well I can't ruin the surprise." I say and put my katana against her throat.

"Stand up and come with me!" I snarl and he slowly stands up and we walk out of the house and he cries out at the sight of bodies littering the streets.

"Mala close your eyes sweetheart." He says and I laugh.

"If you close your eyes I will kill your daddy." I say and she lets out another sob.

We reach the white field and we walk toward the tree and my father lets out a gasp as he realizes my plan.

We reach the base of the tree and I slice behind the knee of each of my fathers legs so he can no longer hold himself up and he falls on his back staring up at the tree.

"Daddy!" The little girl shouts and I kneel to her level.

"Do you want your daddy to live?" I ask her with a smile and she sniffles then nods.

I walk behind her and I put a noose around her neck but she doesn't realize what it is. I give her the other end of the rope and smile.

"Go tie this end on that really high branch okay?" I ask and she nods looking confused and she begins to climb the tree.

"You sick bitch! You will never rest in paradise you murdering animal! You heartless monster! I hope that you die the most painful death possible!" I turn around and smile down at my father.

"I died the day you abandoned me." I laugh and he stares wide eyed and I turn to see the little girl done tying the rope and she stares down at me unsure of what to do next.

"Jump to your daddy. Don't worry he will catch you and save you. Your father would never abandon you and leave you to die." I say with a smile and she nods and my father lets out a wail as she jumps from the branch and with a sickening crunch her body swings limply from the branch.

My father screams and I laugh cut deeply into his leg then I walk away leaving him to die while staring at his dead replacement daughter. While I leave I stare down as the white flowers around me all turn red one by one from the blood seeping into the soil all around.

********************

I am dropped and I hear grunting noises around me. I slowly turn myself onto my back and I see a long mane of white hair fly past me and suddenly the floor beneath me feels soft and mushy.

"Just give us Mala." I hear a voice say and it echoes around in my head.

I feel an explosion and then arms wrap around me.

"Mala you are going to be okay." I hear a man say and then I slip into the darkness as a tear escapes my eye.

The one thing I deserve I can now never have... I can never die...

Aright, so I realize that was a really fucked up chapter and if it freaked you out I am sorry I warned you...

So now you have a glimpse of something that happened in Mala's past... Now I bet you are wondering where Hisao fits into all of this? ;) You shall see MWAHAHA THE SUSPENSE IS AMAZING!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 280 40
After years of being on the road training with Master Jiraiya, Meilani finally returns home to her adoptive brother in the Hidden Leaf. With her, she...
8.2K 393 34
Soooo Haii! Yeah... Not very good at descriptions! Basically this story is based on me and my friend and our love for all things naruto! Yeah, yeah...
9.1K 1K 26
(A Naruto-themed fanfic- Book 1 in its series) Just recently promoted to Jonin Status as a medical shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village, Katsu Inazuna...
287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...