Doe Eyes ✧ Gotham [1] #Wattys...

Oleh flwrgjrl

"eyes are the windows to the soul. jane valeska's are no different: big, beautiful an... Lebih Banyak

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
sequel !!!

extended description

10.9K 189 8
Oleh flwrgjrl

they say eyes are the windows to the soul. if that saying is true, then jane valeska is an innocent girl with not much to live for. she's spent majority of her life being abused by a psycho brother (who later left), an alcoholic mother and her mother's boyfriends and had to survive with another psychotic brother.  however, everything changes when her brother, jerome, murders their mother in cold blood and she must learn to survive by herself in gotham - where her big doe eyes could get her killed. 

jane valeska - madelaine petsch

i do not own anything besides my character jane and all the situations and separate storylines that i come up with. everything else is owned by the creators of the show gotham and dc.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.3K 762 57
Imagines and Preferences for the men of Fox's series Gotham. { Requests: CLOSED } This includes: - Jim Gordon - Jerome Valeska - Jeremiah Valeska - B...
237K 8.6K 140
I was the only one who ever showed him compassion. Who cleaned the blood from his wounds Who understood and believed in his dreams and aspiratio...
9.4K 252 25
"We aren't born monsters, the world made us that way. And one day, the world will make a monster of you, too." ~~ Set in seasons 1&2 ~~ In which a g...
346K 11.2K 83
WINNER IN THE 2017 TV AND MOVIE AWARDS PRESENTED BY THE TVANDMOVIESOCIETY FOR BEST JEROME VALESKA FANFICTION. She made a promise to her mother. A pr...