The Worst one Raven Branwen X...

By AdrianGonzalez558

Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members th... More

The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1
The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt1
The Worst One: avalanche Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt3
The Worst One: Key We've Lost Pt1
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt:2
Sorry but slow is smooth, smooth is fast
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt3
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt1
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3
The Worst One: Bitter With a Touch of Sweet
The Worst One: Above and Under the Sky So Blue
The Worst One: Hard Punches
The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes
The Worst One: The X in the Road
The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 1
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 2
The Worst One: Is this Enough? For Both You and I?
The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.
The Worst One: The Party Is Getting Crazy...
The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:1
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt: 3
The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt 1
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3
The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution
The Worst One: Our Memories Color...
The Worst One: ...Our Jounrey's End
From me to you

The Worst One: Mischief Maker

1.3K 24 0
By AdrianGonzalez558

Milla POV

Our match during the Vytal Festival was short lived. After our fight, if you could even call it a fight, with SHPR. Y/N and I advanced to the doubles. When Y/N and I first meet we had different points of view. It was a year and half ago when we first meet in Argus the Atlas military had just began to build a base off the coast. Though it was just in the beginning stages of the base so it was only a FOB. My journey had brought me to this town, I was only an orphan living on the streets. Taking random jobs to help the town folks I didn't have a weapon but I had something else to my advantage.
My parents had died during a bandit raid from a tribe that had post its camp not to far off from my old village. As everything was burning people screaming chaos ran through the village. My mother hid me in the closet sadly she didn't close it all the way. Two bandits broke in shouting and order my parents around. My father wasn't going down without a fight. Without some kind of plan they killed him without mercy as well as my mother. I was young at the time not able to control my emotions. I burst out of the closet picking up a knife from the ground changing full hearted at one bandit stabbing him in his chest. Pulling his fist back he slugged me onto the floor. He got on top of me wrapping his arms around my neck to squeeze. My eyes watered and rolled behind my head, he still had the knife in his chest. With whatever life I had left I rested my palm on the hilt of the knife pressing forward. He body jolted loosening his grip able to take a breath some black liquid flowed off its body going to my mouth.
I chocked I cried desperately wanting this pain to go away. Eventually I blacked out. When I finally came, my clothes was covered by the other bandits blood over my clothes. My village was gone every last man woman and child.
The way Y/N had showed up in my life was my time during Argus all though i was living a orphan life but still getting paid to live. Y/N was found in a alleyway shivering having only a long brown cloth wrapped around his body.
"Hey are you okay?" I had asked as he struggled to even move his eyes opened a beautiful rose red look to them but he looked weak.
"R-Raven...." he muttered. Raven? Who was that he must have just been daydreaming. With whatever life he had he lifted his hand reaching out to me, but I backed way not knowing his intent.
I don't know why I helped him that day. After sometime of resting and nutrition in his system he introduced him self. Y/N L/N, a wondering huntsman. He didn't say anything more than that.
The following week I invited him to do a Grimm hunt.
"Good morning, Milla!" Mrs. Rosalia greeted watering her ice flowerers. We walked down the main road to leave the city. Being greeted by he fellow town folks.
"Good morning Milla, finally found yourself a boyfriend I see Gahhaha!" Caliber laughed before walking into his bookstore.
"It's not like that!" I shouted. He all but laughed blocking out my response.

"I see you're well known around these parts." Y/N commented. Like him I also had been traveling around Remnant like him. I just saved up money from the jobs I had done to live somewhere nice.
"You must have been traveling to yourself otherwise you wouldn't have two weapons." I said. he laughed but continued to walk ahead of me. So much for conversation. I did invite him but I didn't get why he was being so cold.

We had walk around to total of 20 miles from the city to find the location of Grimm investing the area.
"So you've been fighting Grimm without a weapon how the hell have you been able to do that?" Finally he spook to me. I grin confidently I rose my left arm to the sky as it did its thing turning my whole arm into a beowulf arm. I looked back awkwardly smiling hoping I didn't scare him. He just stood there not even startled at all. I turned back around confused.
I killed the Grimm like normal until not a single one of them was left. I tried a new combat style of stunning the Grimm legs only to go in for the kill with the arm I had. It was an easy 500 credits. When I turned back around Y/N had rushed me gripping my throat with one hand slamming me into a tree as wood chips shot out from the base of the tree I looked at Y/N brows narrowed looking down on me.
"So you're one of them to aren't you!" He shouted, "I heard a rumor that their was a woman in Argus able to kill grim without a weapon. I didn't quite understand what the rumor meant thought it was someone blowing smoke. Until I meet a bandit that had experienced it first hand and paid me 500 credits to kill that person. I had my own reasons for taking that money. So taking out a few Grimm for 500 I wouldn't think anyone would take it here."
"So...when I meet you in the alleyway that was just an act!" I said.
"Wrong place wrong time. I wasn't so sure if it was you when you had invited me on this job. However one always needs to be alert. Now I need to know one question, are you connected to Kamwui In anyway!"
"Who!"
"I'm asking the FUCKING questions!" He shouted tightening his grip, "your arm changes into a Grimm so are you connected to the Kamwui Family in anyway!"
"I don't know who your talking about! All I know is that my village was attack by bandits and my parents died. When it was my turned to died I fought for my life. The next thing I knew my arm had changed." I shouted desperately. Y/N released his grip on my neck thinking to himself, "why does it matter what if I'm part of this Camwui family or whatever."
"Cause, they have something that has to be put an end to. Like this..." Y/N said closing his eyes until his body was covered in flames, I stepped forward but blown away covering my face with my arms. Looking back at Y/N he looked like a Grimm, long white hair, a white mask with two large horns, his fangs looked like it would be able to crush a serpent. White armored gauntlets and shin guards. Y/N even looked like he was wearing a long black rob made out of whatever grim are made out of.
Starring in awe that Grimm vanished in seconds and Y/N was back to his normal self, "wait I...i don't understand!? You can just change like that whenever you want."
"I could however the longer I'm in that fucked up form the more stronger I get, but I begin to lose sense of who or what I am and begin running berserk. It took time to only get a minute of control of that form but everything has a price. I can't have that power floating around. It has to die with the family. Yet here you are saying that you're not part of the bloodline. So I'm only making a theory that it must had been transferred over I don't know how or why."
"So...so there are others like me..." I chocked on my words.
"Yeah there are but not for much longer...Milla? H-hey are you okay? Why are you cry?" Y/N panicked as he say tears wash down my conflicted cheeks I wasn't alone I thought I was the only freak in this world, but now seeing Y/N I wasn't alone anymore.

But it doesn't feel like that anymore. In the locker room, Y/N had stored away his weapons ready to leave the room before we even entered our lock password. Nero, Shiro, and I looked directly at each other. Until those two looked at me. I rolled my eyes trying to catch up to Y/N.
"Hey! Y/N!" I shouted grabbing his shoulder he moved automatically. He wasn't serious like he was earlier more oblivious like he normally looks, "are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine just woke up late you know how I am waking up. Like having a stick up my ass hahah. Anyway I'll see you guys in the crowd." Y/N laughed off worry. I didn't have a chance to response or even react.

I had split up with Shiro and Nero and head back to our room. The next team to fight was STRQ against another team from Vaquo. If what Y/N had told us before team STRQ aren't opponents to take lightly.
That fight had me thinking about Y/N's weapon Aoi and Siegfried. Aoi is a good weapon to use to cause element hazard, but not once have I seen him unsheathe Siegfried. Yet he still brings it out with him.
I walked into our room, Y/N had his hands comb through his hair, "Y/N everything okay?" I walked close...this asshole was asleep! "WAKE UP!!!"
"Whoa..." he crashed on the floor face first.
"Seriously here I was worried something happened." I said he did that stupid grin that would have me forget about the problem cause Y/N is just being Y/N, "I'm you're partner how can you not have any trust in me. After all aren't we the same."
"You're not wrong Milla however there are something's better off not knowing."
"Fine. Shiro and Nero went to go watch the other fights how about you? what do you wanna do."
"Ah a fight every now and then makes life more interesting don't you think." He smiled reaching for his wallet and scroll.
"By the way, your first words to me was 'Raven' who we meet yesterday. I'll ask again his time I want a serious answer where you close to her."
Y/N let out a long exhale before turning his head toward me, "Yeah we were close not in the sense of lovers of in the sense of friends. But things changed I wanted to keep STRQ safe from my family from myself. That Grimm form you saw that day, I had killed my uncle that hurt Raven. I almost killed Qrow, almost but I was able to control myself thanks to Raven. So I ended up leaving them and began my war with the Kamwui household. But one of my aunts is still out there somewhere. Other than that that's my history with STRQ nothing more nothing less." Y/N left the room as I followed. If that was all he had to say I wasn't to to push for more answers.

"Shiro! Nero!" Y/N greeted waving the two down in the crowd of cheering fans. They waved back saving two seats in the middle for us.
"Thank gods you made it, you were about to miss the half time show, by Mikazuki Luna," Nero said. It was cute he was a fan from the start he always wanted to go to her concert but never had a chance in Atlas.
The light shut down. As the floor started to light up to the beat of the music. Even Nero was screaming in excitement having Y/N and Shiro laugh. The arena floor open wide as the beat start to pick up an hour glass rose from the ground all the spot lights shinned down on one girl in a popstar outfit showing her midrif. Although thee blue and sky blue with the frills was a real eye catch. Whoa. I looked over at Y/N who looked in the opposite direction of the of the show.
"Sorry guys I'm gonna buy some popcorn."

Y/N POV
As much as the show was going to take off. When I turned my head someone in a black coat looked directly at me. I couldn't make out much but blood eyes and red hair. I didn't want to believe it but I just need to be sure.
"You can't buy popcorn later?" Shiro said
"Fahhhh LUUUNNNNA!!!!" Nero shouted
"I might blow out an ear drum if I'm next to Nero any longer."

Running up the stairs I looked for the the black coat anywhere. Bingo. They walked into the back stage area. Whoever you are you're not getting away. Mother... I don't even have a weapon!
"Y/N?" Raven called out it was hard to hear her cause of the music. When I turned around she still had her weapon on her. I guess their locker room is on the other side of the stadium. I reached it for her weapon. I squeezed the trigger to release her sword. Once I stored it in my back I began my pressuite. Raven cried out to me, but the noise of the music drown her out.
I slammed my body through the door looking down the end of the hallway the tail ends of the coat flapped, that was all I needed. Color in the hallway faded away to black and white, this was the best way to catch up to who was watching me. Running down the hallway I sprang up transitions my body sideways to land on the wall. Lifting my head they rose a bow aiming directly at me. I reached for raven sword simultaneously. Hopping off the wall spiraling downwards cutting the arrow down the center. I cut upwards trying to push them back. Praying at least the wind would knock off their hoodie. They spilt their bow into duel blades.
No Fucking way it couldn't be...
I readied my stance legs apart a good bend, leaning mostly on the backside of my leg, sword across my body looking directly at them.
They spun the swords around the palms of their hands one blade back handed one front.
"Who are you!" I demanded, figured I wouldn't get a responses, "Okay..."
Our blades parried each other I reach out my hand to grab their hoodie but they back away regaining their stance.
Fuck!
I regained my stance as well. I remained proactive swing the sword diagonally across my body. They parried. My next move had to be instant, I dropped my sword I ducked low grabbing it mid drop, swinging across their torso. They blocked it with their second blade sparks flew in the air once they made contact. I was already in their blindside, I reach out once more grabbing their wrist dragging them to the floor. They had their first blade up in air already I dropped Raven's sword twisting myself behind their back putting my head under their legs grabbing their other wrist lifting them up to lean backwards slamming them on the ground.
A quite grunt left their mouth, before they could even compose themselves I had Raven's sword coming down on them, they kicked it into the ceiling just another mistake I grabbed them by their ankle once I had positive control i made sure I had a firm grip with my free hand spinning them across the hallway.
Finally the hoodie blew off once I had see who it was I released flinging them across the second hallway. Leaving a impact on the wall. They looked directly at me once more covering their face before putting their hoodie back on and leaving.
I pulled Raven's sword off the ceiling looking down the hallway. My heart couldn't control itself. It was so unstable that Raven's words that she told me two years ago wouldn't help right now.
"Y/N!!!" Four voice shouted in unison. I looked over Team STRQ had came after me. Wait? Great am I in trouble.
"Y/N are you okay!" Summer panicked looking over my body for any cuts or bruises, "what happen?! Raven told us you stoled her weapon and ran off with it."
"I never seen Raven look that panicked before, everything okay?" Qrow said passing by me holding security on the hallway.
Tai passed me grabbing my hand that still held Raven's sword, "you can let go man, everything's okay," I wanted to believe Tai for a second I really did not cause of what happen last night, but cause my past came back. Tai pried my finger open still shacking from all the adrenaline in my system.
"T-thanks man." I muttered.
"What happened?" Raven said taking back her weapon from Tai looking at me for an answer, "that look on your face at the time, scared me a little bit. It reminded me of the time in Valhalla.
"I'll tell you just not here...ether your room or mine, I don't care." I requested, summer noted her head as everyone else did.

Once I was able to calm down STRQ gathered around me. So I told them who i was casing after. She had short fall color hair,  a long ponytail, and Kamwui color eyes. Hinoka was back on my tail. I had no idea where she had been all this time, but the fact remains her eyes were the same as mine. I cursed these color eyes of mine. Yet I needed to live with it. I had years to feel sorry for myself for being born in this bloodline, time to start doing something about it.
"But at this time? why now to show up," Raven asked. I looked over at her with a questioned looked as Tai looked at me. I rolled my eyes. Jealously wasn't something I need now.
"Also their something else, there's this girl on my team, who has no connection to the bloodline to Kamwui but yet still has the ability to have her arm change to a grim." They we're all confused and shocked, when they heard this news. Oh good I'm not the only one.
"So..." Tai spoke stern directly at me but we all looked at him, "knowing this are you going to start killing random people if this thing can be pass on to others."
I sighed seeing where he was taking this conversation I did want to end this bloodline, but at what cost innocent lives, "I'm not a murder Tai, I asked Milla what her connect was if she was part of Kamwui bloodline."
"And What she straight up denied it and you believed her." Tai retorted.
"I don't understand I'm not the bad guy here Tai, nice try trying to point fingers at me though," I stood up from bed looking at Tai straight in the eyes, starring each other down.
"What the hell is wrong with both of you?" Summer said
"I'm just trying to make sure we won't have a possible wanted poster on Y/N in the future."  My nose flickered i inhaled slow but deep, this mother fucker looks at me like a criminal. Jilting forward Qrow and Raven held me back as Summer held back Tai who also jolted forward, "I bet while you were gone you killed your fair share of people with the skills you learned by Nu huh!"
"Tai!" Summer shouted.
"You mother fucker you don't understand a god damn thing about me. You're just an insecure jelious type that as soon as someone moves on your woman you start swing."
"Y/N!" Raven shouted.
"Like I need romantic advise from a murderer!" Tai said Summer and Qrow shouted at Tai attempting to shut him up.
"You don't understand what you're talking about!" My body went limp, making Raven let go of me, I stepped forward Qrow still having his arm around me, "all you've done is kill Grimm up to this point, when push comes to shove you yourself ride on a white horse to look good while others do the dirty work. Do you have any idea what it's like these two year having to sleep every night knowing you've killed not just people but family! And still haunt your dreams!" I step forward head hung low, "to visit your grandmother having her accept you for your actions! Action that killed two of her sons!," another step forward Tai backs way Summer still standing between both of us, "to walk to your uncles wife home to tell her you killed her husband. And she excepts you still!" I moved summer to the side another step forward, "so don't stand there looking at me like a soon to be murderer. Cause Im living my sin everyday. Fuck you Tai Xiao Long..."
"I'm sorry I didn't know," Tai reach out for his hand. Fuck him. I grabbed the back of his hand twisting it backwards bending it down.
"You said your peace Tai so have I. You wanted to know what's been going on and I've told you now it seems I can't trust my friends who I saw as family." I released Tai walking back to my bed.
"Y/N you know none of us view you in that way," Summer said trying to have the best intentions for everyone. Same old summer rose. But if Tai spoke his mind how long would it take for everyone else to be convinced and leave me. I wouldn't blame them I did it to them first.
"It's fine like I said I spoke my peace. All it takes is time Summer that's all it is." I said.  Qrow wrapped her arms around summer as they took their leave. Tai had looked down ashamed of what he cause. Raven followed in their footsteps.
I sat my happy ass on my bed looking at the floor which felt like hours. I was alone again, I had KMSN but how long would that last. I don't want to fight a battle I can't win alone. At least with STRQ I trusted them. Fuck it's so hard to see cause of the water works in my eyes. I crossed my arm across my knees digging my head into my forearms. This sucks man. Once the tears started flowing it would stop. The door creaked open, i hope it wasn't my team. I cleared my throat, pinching my eyes together to stop the water works.
"Guys can you give me a second, all I need is a second." I pleaded for them to leave but the sound of foot steps grew louder. Once they stopped i wanted to look up but something warm held onto my hand, that was fidgeting. When they squeezed I squeezed right back.
"It's okay..." they spoke clear as crystal, my fears felt like they were washing away from their sweet caring voice almost as if they were hurt themselves, "You won't lose us...." they pressed my head against they lower abdomen my arms opened up wrapping around their waste as I let out tears of screams. Until finally saying...
"Thank you..."

-1 day later-

I had woken up late Milla was gonna be pissed at me for this. Slamming myself through the locker rooms doors I unlocked my locker looking both Aoi and Siegfried. I never once use Siegfried when Makoto had given it to me back then. Since it was my father I didn't want to use it just remembering him put a bad taste in my mouth. Yet just because it was his and has blood on it doesn't mean I can't make this my own sword and make this blade carve a new path or me and those who are willing to follow. Ozpin knows more that what he's letting on and that's not sitting well with me. Salem having her own agenda as well as Ozpin.  I won't let ether of them control this bloodline I don't care if Salem was the one to gave it to us in the first place. We're humans to.
I took Siegfried and headed out to the arena.
"Where the hell have you been!" Milla shouted waiting at the gate for me. well shit. But her eyes blew up when she saw me holding only Siegfried, "y-you're only taking that with you?"
"Well duh," I twirled my head back and forth, "it's my weapon isn't it. Come let's get going."
"Y/N before we go can I asked you something..." Milla muttered pulling down on my wrist. I shook my head in response for her to continue, "yesterday, you weren't yourself I mean you were just completely out of character before our match with SHPR. After the match you were relaxed back to your usual self. What gives you never acted bipolar before."
"Well..." my eyes looked away, "something happen the what had happen the night prior, But i needed to get my mind focused in. Yet..." I stopped, remembering that terrible feeling of a resonance with someone in the audience. Could It have been Hinoka? While I was able to answer a few questions of my own after we fought in the hallways yestarday it just lead up to more and more question without answers. Why hide herself after all this time they show up during the Vytal Festival? Even so, knowning shes here i have to keep a watchful eye out not only for myself but for STRQ and KMSN, "there was something in the back of my mind is Milla."
"If you say so, ill trust you this time, but Y/N we're a team after all this time i feel like you still have secrets."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LADIES AND GENTELMEN WE NOW BEGIN ON OUR SECOND MATCH OF THE DOUBLES TEAM!! FOR THIS NEXT TEAM MATCH THEY WILL TWIN BROTHER AND SISTER! VALAS AND VASS SIYAH! FROM VACUO! AND THEIR OPPOENETS MILLA KIN and Y/N KAMWUI!!

fuck i hate that name but it is my name so i guess i'll deal. the announcer said they're from vacuo but they didnt look the part i mean the sister did, having a short sleeve shirt on, and her black hair reached to her shoulder a bit of a bed head, but her weapons were gaunlets. Wait just gaunlets or was their some kind of gimmick to them.
"Hey buddy mind not taking a look over on my sister." the brother pointed out. Now he was off his hair slicked upwards having a bit layers on his hair. And his bulky shoulder pads what the hell dude have you heat case before?
"Oh no i didnt mean anything by it i swear." am i panicking? why its just a match. but her jet black hair reminded me so much of Raven's.
"Leave him be Vass, its the last good thing he'll see." the sister snarcked. winking at me? what the fu-
"I'm sorry but this dumbass doesnt have time to look over young immature brats!" Milla Shouted, but did she forget some of us on the floor are roughly the same age?
"i dont care what your boyfirend has time for, your both going down ether way." Vass said.
3...
"W-w-w-what hes not my boyfriend!!! not this 50 shades or fuck up!!"
ouch Milla.... i'm still your team leader not target practice to throw shade at...
2....
"So you're single then?!" Valas smiled. i backup grinning awkwardly.
"Its complicated with someone at the moment..." i said across the field.
1...
"WHAT!!!! WITH WHO!!!"
BEGIN!!
Vass reached behind him pulling out a back edge sword that swung forwards just to be a long sword. he moved pretty quick i hopped over Milla pulling Siegfried from its scabbered parrying blades with Vass.
"It OVER YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!"
what a suddle way to end our talk before our blades did most of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
103K 1K 13
a/n: y/n xiao long was adopted by taiyang and summer when ruby was 4 yang was 7. when y/n was adopted he thought that his life was gonna be better. b...
23.5K 681 25
Team RWBY had just won the war but something went wrong and they got stuck in the past but is it all bad when Blake and Yang meet their missing piece...
704 29 14
Two children find themselves lost in a dangerous world. They must take care of each other and hope they are never discovered by the forces that have...