My loving bodyguard

By ijonghyunnie

Chen Imagine. After a misunderstanding, you are hired to be exos' bodyguard. More

1. Childhood friend
2. I'm sorry
3. I'm a boy?!?!?
4. Carson
7. Newbie

6. Text Messages

368 8 0
By ijonghyunnie

"NOOOO!! I DONT WANNA GO!" Baekhyun whines in the early morning; getting himself sitting inside the van next to Chen.

"Yah! It's too early to whine" Kris whines putting on his sunglasses and raising his arms across his chest, resting his head upon Suhos shoulder. At first Suho was about to say something to him, but stopped his mouth from saying anything when feeling Kris suddenly turning heavy upon his body.

"Baekhyun shhh~" I told him, and then I noticed that...mostly half of the members were taking this small opportunity to take a small nap before heading to the airport.

"B-But I don't wanna go~" he continues, this time his voice into a whisper.

"Yea~ Yea~ well, were going" their manager says while going into the drivers seat, and I slam the vans door and hop inside next to the manager, in the passengers seat.

"But we just met Carson~ and I wanna be with him more~ how come he can't come with us abroad to Hong Kong~" Baekhyun says whining anyways,

"he doesn't have a passport to come with us" Tao says, answering his question with a pout.

"Why can't we just get you one right now?!" Baekhyun says, leaning his body towards me, his hands upon my seat, looking at me with his puppy eyes,

"It's too late for that, just for this performance you guys won't have your bodyguard for a bit, so Carson, take this opportunity to have a small break from these idiots" the manager says in a jokingly manner,

"If your talking about them, I agree" Sehun says,

"Hey! I'm not like you guys!" Kris suddenly outburst, sitting upwards and his bed hair shooting upwards in different directions, everyone inside the van not taking him seriously and laughing of his appearance.

"Aww~ how cute~" Chen says with a grin, his body swiftly turning to the half awaked Kris, and softly touching his bed head, trying to patt down his bed hair but instead of going down, they shoot back out.

"Oh god! I can't breath!!!" Sehun yells, holding down his stomach and laughing historically.

"Someone please save me!!!" Baekhyun yells, softly hitting Chen and everyone inside the van laughs loudly, while the rest of the members in whom were in the other van were maybe sleeping soundly, not like us. After a few minutes we were in front of the airport.

"Let's go!" their manager says; and little by little everyone got off the van and take out their stuff individually. Today was a quiet day. There was no fangirls in this early morning waiting for these idols in front of the airport. I liked it.

-few minutes later-

"NOOO!! MY DARLING!!!" Baekhyun says towards my direction, his arms reaching towards me; but instead of being hugged tightly like always. Chanyeol takes a hold of his wrist and pulls him away from me. Chanyeol looking like a little kid taking his teddy bear behind him.

"CARSON!!!" Baekhyun whimpered while Chanyeol took him with him upon the flight attendant and gave her Baekhyuns passport.

"ILL MISS YOU!!" he yells, that I just giggle and wave his direction.

"Aish, he is so loud" Kris mutters, but I could see within his eyes that he was happy.

"Anyways" he continued, his gaze upon mines,

"Be safe, don't talk to strangers while we are gone, okay" he says, his huge hand patting me on the head.

"Yea ~ Yea~" I giggled while he softly smiled down at me.

"See ya later Carson" he says with a smile while he walked towards the flight attendant and went right behind the other members. Little by little, each one told me their farewell and went inside their plane.

"I'm going to miss you, __________" Tao whispers in my ear when he holds me in an embrace. My body surrounded of his soft warm arms. My heart racing uncontrollably.

"Idiot!" I mutter at him, my face flushing pink.

"I'll text you when we land safely, ok?" he says with his twinkling smile, letting me go.

"Carson~!" A sudden voice says, and I'm welcomed with his wonderful smile.

"Y-Ye" I stutter at him, and without permission nor sign of his sudden actions. I'm suddenly welcomed with his strong arms around my body.

"C-Chen!!" I gasp, "I'll miss you" he says sweetly upon my ear, that a sudden feeling comes upon my chest that it felt that my ears heated up as well as my cheeks.

"Y-Ye" I stuttered, and my heart just beated so wildly from his sudden actions that when his caramel eyes met mine... I'm lost again...exactly as the same feeling I had when I first him...

"Goodbye" I tell him, but instead of replying my farewell, he pouts and suddenly leans his face towards mine,

"No goodbyes honey, see you later, okay" he says cutely, and with a soft giggle I nod and say,

"See you later then" I say with a smile, my heart softly thumping when he smiles back at me and softly pats me in the head, as if I was a child.

"See ya" he says once again, and then...the loud but yet caring idols were out of my sight. And the real journey in counter attacking saesang fans begin without myself being ready for it.

"See ya!!" I said once again,

"Bye Carson" the manager says with a light bow at me, I responding with a soft bow as well. Then...they were gone. That when the airplane flies off, I let out a huge sigh.

"YYAAA!" I blurt out loudly! That suddenly, a huge THUNK resounded across the huge airport floor.

"OH GOD!" I suddenly hear, that I turn around to find a girl with a mask and sunglasses dropping down at the floor and picking up her camera.

"Are you okay?" I blurt out, running towards her, and lowering my body to the floor next to her.

"I'm fine, but not my camera." She says sadly, picking up the huge pieces of materials that used to be a camera off of the ground.

"Oh god, did I scared you? I'm so so sorry~" I say to her, looking at her with worried eyes, but instead of looking at me harshly as any person, she just looks down at the camera.

"I-I'm very very sorry!" I say again, and she stands up. With huge pieces of material upon her hands. "Since it was my fault that your camera broke, I'll pay for the repairs!" I blurt out, taking the pieces off of her grasp and running towards a front desk employee.

"I need a bag" I say to her, almost like if I was commanding her, that her small body just jumps and looks at me with widened eyes, "Oh god, sorry. I-I mean..." I stutter, realizing that I accidentally talked to her in a disrespectful voice, instead of yelling at me, like how my father would do when I would speak like that in that manner, she laughs lightly and says, "it's okay, but yes, I do" she says with a smile, that she gladly after a few moments gives me a bag. "Thanks!" I say with a smile, bowing down deeply at her, that her cheeks flushed pink when she bows and says, "I didn't do anything special, y-you don't--" "No, you did do something special. Thanks for the bag!" I say again, and tuck the camera pieces inside the bag. Bowing down before leaving her presence and returning to the masked girl. "Let's go!" I say to the masked girl, taking hold of her wrist. "W-Where are you taking me?!" She gasps, "To a repair shop, DUH!" I say in a jokingly manner.

"Here~" I say to her, bringing her a small juice box. "Drink up!" I giggle, and she just stares at me while I take the small straw off of the little juice box and take it off of it's wrapping paper and poke it in the hole. "What?" I say to her, sipping down my juice. "Are you serious?" She says and I could see that she raised her eyebrow upwards, "Ya!" I scold her, "loosen up~" I pat her back, and then I smile widely of her reaction. Her body slightly jumped of my sudden action. That when she was about to say something, my phone beeped. "OMO!" I gasp, sipping more upon my juice box.

"We landed~" Tao texted to me, and then I smile widely when he sends me a photo of the weather there. "What happened?" She says with curiosity, and she takes a peak upon my phone screen, that when I look up at her, she...changed? "OMO!" She gasps and then I look down and he sends me a selca. "Oh god this idiot" I giggle, and totally ignored her reaction. Which was... a total mistake to do...

*moments later*

"Here you go, good as new!" "Thanks my old man~" I say to him in a jokingly manner, lightly hitting him on the shoulder. "YA! You little" he says and suddenly gets my shoulders around his arms and nudges my head with his knuckles. "Ya! Ya! Ya! Watch it! Or look what will happen when you come to the dojo" I say jokingly, and he just laughs and let's go of me. "Okay, okay. You won" he says. "Here" I say to her, and she stands up from the chair she has been sitting on since the moment we came inside my dongsang in martial arts but oppa in age, Siwon. "Luckily the impact to the floor wasn't that harsh, cause if you dropped it more father to the floor then it would have taken more time for me to repair" he says towards her, but she ignores him and just looks down at her repaired camera, and then I look at him and smile at him, "OMO! I never knew you were so smart!" I say jokingly with a smile, "omo, are falling for me?" He says teasingly, that I just grin and lightly hit him again, "you wish~"

"Do you guys know each other?" She says curiously, and then we look at each other and nod, "of course, I beated him up" I say jokingly, her eyes widening and then suddenly I see the edges of her eyes wrinkle, knowing for sure that she is smiling. "Liar!!" "Nah! It's true" Siwon says in a hurtful voice, "even though it's embarrassing to say.." He says looking down, that I laugh and pat him on the head "aww poor baby" I say jokingly, "Tch" he snaps, "don't make fun of me!" He pouts. That I just laugh and take the girl by her shoulders turn her body to the door, taking her outside of the shop, "let's go" I say to her, her back in front of me, I softly push her out of the shop but before i go out with her, "__________" I hear him whisper my name upon my ear, "I don't feel good about her.." he suddenly says, that I wrinkle my eyebrows with confusion, "Why? What happened?" "I'll tell you by text" i look down my pockets where my phone is. "Text" he says, that with a nod I go outside with the girl. He saw something. I thought. Something he doesn't want to tell me in front of her...

*moments later*

"Here! My treat!" I say with a smile towards her, and again, her cheeks turn pink. "W-Why are you staring at me like that?" She says, that I just smile, "Sorry~" that I look down at my phone and re-see the photos Siwon sent me.

"I know this isn't something I should be doing but I couldn't help it..." he texted, "I accidentally saw this while I was repairing her camera and I thought you should know since you're their bodyguard now"

"It's okay, thanks for telling me." I replied, and saw some of the pictures he sent me. The pictures were so good! But...how come she knew that they were going to be at that exact airport? I remember the manager told me that I could relax this morning since he exactly said that there were going to be no fans knowing of their location. How come she knew? That I look up at her again, our eyes meeting.

"Your doing it again" she says, that I just stare at her, "Can I ask you a question?" "I'm taken" she suddenly blurts out.

"W-What?!" I stutter, her words taking me off guard. "Sorry but my heart is--" oh yea...I forgot... I look like a boy right now, whoops~ I thought, that suddenly laughter comes out of my lips. That I couldn't control it, that I just started laughing! "W-What's so funny?!" She pouts, her cheeks blazing red. "I wasn't going to ask you that type of question you dummy" I blurted out, that I just laughed and before she could scold me, i turned serious. "Sorry." I say, softly bowing my head. "It's ok--" and before she finished her sentence, "Why were you at the airport with only a camera?" I abruptly asked her. "Why do you care?" She suddenly snaps, "just asking" I snapped back. While taking a sip of my coke I notice that she changes the position of her sitting posture...She is nervous. Not the heart beating kind but... Is she..? "I gotta go" she suddenly snaps. "What type of pictures were you taking at the airport?" I abruptly ask her, not caring anymore if I'm rude. "Bye!" She snaps, and she adjusts her mask and runs away from me! "HEY!!" I yell after her, her sudden actions taking me by surprise. That when I was about to run towards her, I accidentally bump into a waitress. "Shit--" she suddenly cussed, that before the food went to waste, my reflexes took over and I took hold of her tray before the food went down to the floor. "Sorry!" I yell and then her eyes just widened by my sudden save. "Here!" I say at her taking out a twenty dollar bill. That I rush out of the restaurant.

"DAMN!!" I cuss. I lost her!. That with a groan I raise my hands up towards my hair and take off the material that makes my hair looking short. That makes me look like a guy. I take off my leather jacket and softly tie it around my hips, "I guess I won't be having a nice vacation after all" I mutter, and I go directly to the security room. Asking for help to see the security cameras in this mall center but at first they were about to say no when I showed them the card the manager gave me. Which is for emergencies like these. "H-Here" they gasp, taking me to a computer screen and then after a few minutes in going through all the video files of today. I noticed that I've never seen her face, neither did these cameras. "She's smart" I groan, that I bring my hands above my head, "can't believe it's already game over" I mutter harshly in anger. That after a few moments I push the chair off, the two tall men jump, "Thanks" I say to them, that they just nod and stare at me. "Bye bye!" I say cutely and leave the room. "Actually, the game is getting started." I murmur.

CHEN POV

how long has it been? The last time we saw our little bodyguard? With curiosity I would go to Tao and would always find him upon his phone. "Whatcha doing?" I asked him again, just as how I did the moment we got off of the airplane. "Look!" He says and then as always just as how I asked the first time, he shows me...the thing I was very curious about. "Look at this idiot; not even taking her vacation seriously" he says with a chuckle, and with a soft smile forming upon lips I grin and pat him on the head, "Don't you mean, him?" I correct him, "A-Ah w-whoops~" he stutters and looks down his phone, "what's he doing today?" I ask him while we wait for our manager to come back and tell us when we go aboard our airplane flight.

"Same as always"

"at the dojo?"

"Obviously, this little kid just doesn't know what fun is" he says and shakes his head, "AH! Oh god!" He whines, "I GOTTA PEE!" He suddenly shouts, "WAh! Then go use it!" I scold him, and then he just leaves and as always so carefree, he left his phone behind, with me...on...

And without myself knowing, I took out my phone and added a new contact information in my phone, titled, "little dojo maniac" that with just this title entitled for our little bodyguard; I smiled widely. I can't wait to see you Carson.. I suddenly thought, and when I look up, he came back, "Tao how was your pee~" I yell jokingly in his direction. "YAH!! SHUT UP!!" He yells at me, his face deep red with embarrassment. "Hey! Let's go!" Our manager yells, and just in time. When Tao was about to hit me, haha. "Yes sir!" I jokingly answer him, heading back home...where he is..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 56.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
245K 37.8K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...