Violetta future. *After the s...

By Rebeccaxchapman1

The Violetta gang is in the studio, what will happen in their futures? Will they move out of their parent's h... More

Chapter one ~
Chapter 2 ~
Chapter 3 ~
Chapter 4 ~
Chapter 5 ~
Chapter 6 ~
Chapter 7 ~*Short chapter*
Chapter 8 ~
Chapter 9 ~
Chapter 10 ~
Chapter 11 ~
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter 13 ~
Chapter 14 ~ Final Chapter.
A/N

Prologue ~

1.4K 13 7
By Rebeccaxchapman1

I was waiting for Leon to come in from rehearsal with the guys, baring in mind we had to be at my dad's and Angie's wedding like 20 minutes ago, as he walked in, I stood with my arms folded he put his guitar down on the table and looked at me.

Leon: What's wrong baby?

Violetta: Oh, I'm so glad you asked, do you remember what the day is today?

Leon: Uh, your dad's wedding... shit sorry baby I totally forgot.

Violetta: Never mind apologizing get up those stairs and get changed I put your clothes on the bed for you.

Leon went upstairs to get changed, but he was taking so long I walked upstairs, and he was dressed but he was on the phone.

Violetta: Leon, get off the phone and hurry up it's 10 past 12 and the ceremony starts at half-past 12 now hurry the hell up.

Leon: Babe go get the presents and I'll be there now.

Violetta: You know what Leon; don't bother I'll go on my own and then you can come when you're ready.

Leon: Babe don't be like that.

Violetta: *Angry* Yes, I will be like that, because at the end of the day I have been waiting for since this morning when you told me wasn't going to belong and nowhere, we are rushing because you couldn't be bothered to leave your stupid boy band, well you know what Leon why you don't go marry the band and leave me alone.

Leon: Violetta, come back here right now.

Violetta: No, Leon, I am going to my father's wedding you do what you like.

I got to the ceremony and my dad hugged me tightly, then I saw Angie she looked beautiful in her white dress.

Angie: *Hugs her* Violetta!!!! I thought you weren't coming.

Violetta: *Hugs her back* Oh, Angie I wouldn't miss your wedding day for anything.

Angie: Where's Leon?

Violetta: Oh, he's coming later, but right now you got to walk down the aisle. I said to her.

Angie: Violetta, will you walk down the aisle with me?

Violetta: Oh, my god yes Angie I would love to, let's go.

We walked down the aisle I still didn't see Leon; great he's missing the best day ever because he is too interested in his phone. As I was thinking we got to the end of the aisle and Angie was getting my attention.

Angie: Violetta? We are at the end you can go to your seat now.

Violetta: Uh, sorry I was in my own world, go ahead.

Herman: Honey, are you okay?

Violetta: Yeah, I'm okay dad. I guess I'm just tired.

Vicar: Okay, we are all gathered here to unit Herman and Angie, do you have the rings?

They gave the rings to the Vicar and put them on each other's fingers, when they exchanged rings, they kissed and then turned to everyone. At the Wedding reception, Violetta was sat at the table alone calling Leon because he hadn't shown up yet, then the girls sat with her.

Francesca: Hey, Violetta where's Leon?

Violetta: Uh, he's on his way, he told me he won't belong.

Camila: Violetta this is your dad's wedding you should be dancing and getting drunk not sitting on a table in the corner looking down in the dumps waiting for Leon, have a good time dance, and get a drink down you.

Violetta: Okay, let's go get a drink.

Then Leon came in and found Federico, he told him the plan as he went up on stage he sung "our way" and Violetta came rushing in they made a corridor, so she was on top of it.

As Leon was singing the guys and girls were giving her flowers to collect when she got to the stage, he grabbed her hand and pulled up onto the stage as the song finished.

Leon: I'm sorry my love, I wasn't beside you at the ceremony, but I have a reason.

Violetta: Leon, you left me, and this is an important day for me.

Leon: Babe let me speak, I know I left you and I am sorry, but this why I was late.

He got down on one knee and took out a small box he held my hand after opened it and he revealed a beautiful engagement ring.

Leon: Violetta, my love will you marry me?

Violetta: Oh my god Leon, are you serious?

Leon: Yes, my love, what do you say?

Violetta: Yes Leon, I'll marry you.

He put the ring on my finger as stood up I put my arms around his neck, and I kissed him passionately.

Leon: I love you, baby.

Violetta: I love you too baby boy.

We then got off the stage and everybody congratulated us by embracing us, then the bride and groom had their first dance. I danced with Leon, well when I say dance, I couldn't stop kissing him because he was really handsome.

Leon: Okay, baby, just dance instead of kissing me because you're killing me.

Violetta: How am I killing you?

Leon: Because you're taking my breath away.

Violetta: I just love you so much and I can't wait to be Mrs. Vargas Leon.

Leon: I know, I love you too baby.

He kissed my forehead while I put my head on his chest, we danced for a while until the song ended. Leon let go of me to go sit down by the boys I followed him, and I sat beside him holding his arm while he was drinking his beer.

Andres: Well, Leon you are now an engaged man.

Leon: Yeah, I guess I am.

Maxi: Well, nobody can get in between you now.

Clement: *Puts his hand out* Oh, Violetta can I have this dance.

Violetta: *Takes his hand* Uh, sure let's go.

Clemont: Don't worry Leon, I won't take your girl away from you.

Leon: You can't anyway because I've already put a ring on her finger.

Guys: Oohh...

The party went on, Violetta danced with the girls for a while and Leon was talking to the guys about the band.

Broduey: Come on Leon, this is a chance opportunity.

Leon: Guys, I don't think I do the band anymore.

Maxi: Why not?

Leon: Because I want to spend more time with Violetta and I can't go on tour now that I have asked Violetta to marry me, it wouldn't right for her.

Federico: Take her with you.

Leon: No, you don't understand.

Violetta: Leon, can we go home now?

Leon: Yeah sure, get your jacket and I'll be right here.

Violetta: I'm done.

Leon: Didn't you bring a jacket?

Violetta: No, I didn't.

Leon: *Puts his Jacket around her shoulders* Here, take mine because it's cold out there.

We walked to the car and he got in the driver's seat, I turned up the heat because it was cold in the car. When we reached home, I unlocked the door and we went up to bed because it was late.  

A/N: ~ 

Thank you for reading. 

Chapter 1 coming soon... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.2K 58
violetta and leon are together and they bot attend stodio on beat one day the break up,but stay friends for a while then one day the group R5 comes...
119K 3.8K 60
[ Disclaimer 101: I wrote this 6 years ago when I was 12 so don't be shocked at the cringy and crappy chapters. I warned you. Enjoy.] Violetta and Le...
101K 1.4K 53
Violetta and Leon are finally married and they are going to California to start their new lifes there with their friends(don't read this book before...
51.2K 669 30
'family' doesn't always mean having parents. When Amelia moves to a new care home, how will things work out? Will Amelia fit in or will everything...