How To Befriend An Alien (Boy...

By Mouki21

Tyler Montgomery is a space geek. He loves Star Wars and Star Trek, Doctor Who and Avatar. But most of all, h... More

Preview!
Step Two: Find An Alien
Step Three: Invite The Alien To Party
Step Four: Hide The Alien's Identity
Step Five: Hunt An Alien, Or Be Hunted
Step Six: Confront The Alien
Step Seven: Kiss The Alien
Step Eight: Date The Alien
Step Nine: Let The Alien Into Your Room
Step Ten: Run From The Aliens
Step Eleven: Make Peace With The Alien
Step Twelve: Forget The Alien
Step Thirteen: Fight The Evil Ones
Step Fourteen: Say Goodbye To The Alien
Step Fifteen: If The Alien Wont Come Back, Go To Him
Step Sixteen: Don't Make The Alien Mad
Step Seventeen: Escape The Aliens
Step Eighteen: Living With The Alien
Step Nineteen: Forget Your Home Planet
Step Twenty: Go Home And Say Goodbye To Your Alien
Step Twenty-One: Wait For Your Alien To Return - Final

Step One: Believe In Aliens

41.1K 1.4K 614
By Mouki21

I'm going over my vow to upload once SK04 is done, since it's only a few chapters from finishign anyway, and i'm uploading this early haha :P

Me hope you likey XDXD And there's two ways to let me know, V and C!!

Don't forget to check out the song on the side, i don't go to the effort for nothing you know :P And the picture of Tyler <3

WARNING: Contains Supernatural Themes!

ENJOY!

Tyler~

BANG!

I punched my locker door, frustrated that it wouldn't open. People were staring at me as they passed, but I didn't care. I was in a bad mood, and the weather outside the window behind me fitted it perfectly. The sky was so dark it was almost night time, and it was pouring down with rain so hard you couldn't see more than a few feet. Distant rumbles of thunder threatened to come closer and damper the feeling further.

“Chill,” Marco, the Italian stallion and my best friend, laughed beside me, patting me on the back. He was slightly taller than me with thick dark Italian black hair. He had tanned olive skin and deep brown eyes.

“Shush,” I demanded of him and then flicked my lock open and shoved my bag into my locker. When I did this, a comic book fell out onto the ground. I looked down at the cover of Volume 11, Chapter 8, of Captain Soutfire: The Alien Brigade of Star-C, at my feet. It was my favourite comic book series, Marco's too, about a superhero named Captain Soutfire, and his trusty sidekick Doopervoid, trying to stop the evil Doctor Heartless from enslaving all life in the Universe. Marco and I are kind of, sort of, geeks.

Marco bent down and picked up the comic for me.

“When does the next one come out?” he asked me curiously, gazing at the cover of the latest edition.

“November,” I mumbled, grabbing it from him and shoving the comic back in my locker, before closing the door shut. Then I realised I needed my bag and books and I had to open it again. Once I got what I wanted and closed it, Marco and I turned to head off to class.

“Hey Tyler, Marco,” called a girl with her posse as they passed us in the hall. We both waved, then turned to each other.

“Who are they?” I asked my best friend.

“No idea,” he replied, and then we headed off to class.

That kind of thing happened a lot to us, and we knew why. Girls founds us... dare I say it, cute. I don't know what it was, maybe because I'd hit puberty late, maybe because we liked games and comics and science-fiction, maybe because we were the only two guys in school who weren't driven by sex, and actually wanted to have a descent conversation with people, maybe all of the above. All I knew was that I got goo goo eyes a lot, and a lot of girl's attention.

Which of course, doesn't bother Marco or I one little bit.

We arrived in class and took our seats halfway up the class. The room was already filling up, and the whole school seemed eerie because it was so dark that the lights in the classes and the halls seemed to come from a horror movie.

The teacher came in with a growl, obviously unhappy to be here, and slammed her books down on her desk to get people's attention.

“I want quiet, and could everyone pass their assignments up the front,” she shrieked, trying to flatten her crazy frizzy hair. Marco and I shared a look that said, 'Miss has forgotten to take her pills today'.

Vienna, my second best friend and girlfriend, scooted closer to me from the next table. Her long curly maroon red hair suited her attitude perfectly.

“Teach doesn't look too happy,” she smirked. Vienna is... loud, rude and spontaneous. A lot of the girl's in our school don't like her for two reasons. One, she's a size 16 and doesn't care, and two, she's dating me. I'm not being cocky, it's just what I've been told by everyone.

“Settle down!” Teach called. Why do we call her Teach? You think it's because she's a teacher right? Wrong! Her last name is actually Teach. Ironic right?

“Mr Montgomery!” the Teach crowed. I smirked to Vienna before looking to the front. I gathered that the teacher had just read the topic of my essay. I decided to play it up, I needed some entertainment to brighten my mood, and getting on Teach's nerves was exactly what I needed.

“Tyler Montgomery, 'Aliens Exist' was NOT one of the topics I set to choose from for your essay this week!” the teacher barked at me. I shrugged, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms over my chest. All eyes were on me, waiting for my reply. I was known as one of those annoying students who breaks the rules and then justifies it with logic that usually resulted in my winning the case.

“Perhaps not, but the fifth option clearly said, 'A subject you take interest in',” I defied. My teacher's face went from red to scarlet as her knuckles turned white from clutching her ruler too hard.

“I meant something real!” she barked. The whole class laughed nervously, wondering which side to take and looking back and forth as if that would help them decide between the two. I cocked an eyebrow, getting on the defensive.

“Miss, are you suggesting Aliens aren't real? Even when confronted on many occasions with proof of life on other planets from water remnants and cells found on the polar axis'. And is English not a subject to broaden the imagination with creative writing? So therefore should a student not be encouraged to develop a topic in which he or she chooses as his or her beliefs, considering there is more proof out there that aliens exist than there is of God,” I stated clearly. The teacher just blinked at me, obviously unaware that I was prepared to stake my claim and stand my ground.

“Mr Montgomery, I refuse to be ridiculed on my own teaching skills. Please go to the principals office immediately,” she growled, pointing to the classroom door. I rose and grabbed my stuff, tossing my bag over my right shoulder and my books under my arm as I walked towards the front of the class. Marco grinned at me as I passed him and I winked back.

“Fine, but you've only proved me right,” I said to the teacher and then exited the classroom before she began to steam out her ears.

I headed up the hall to the front office where I would find the principals office. Teachers gonna hate, what can you do. It was a good thing the Principal was my uncle in law and secretly adored my 'Aliens Exist' rambling every time he came over for dinner.

I walked down the hall as overhead there was a rumble of thunder, the storm was getting really close. In a few seconds it'd be right on top of us. The wind was already ripping around outside, and the rain was belting so hard it looked almost painful to be under. A lightning strike split open the dark clouds and struck the earth just beyond the oval where the trees were, making me freeze in my tracks. This small town had been built on the edge of a dense forest, so the north side of town backed right up into the trees, including the school's oval.

There was a window a little way up the hall and it was open, letting water drip onto the floor. I walked over to close it and stop the cold wind blowing in, giving me the chills. As I grabbed onto the top of the window I stopped, staring out at the trees where the lightning had struck. There was something moving out there in the storm, weaving between the trees. It was a dark figure, and I watched it come out onto the oval.

“Idiot, it's a storm, get out of there,” I muttered under my breath, watching with angst as the person then dropped to their knees and collapsed face first into the mud. I looked from side to side up the corridor, there was no one else around, no one to see it.

I was tempted to just move on and go see my uncle, but my parents had raised me as the good guy, so I dropped my stuff and jumped out the window, landing with a thud in the mud. I undid my jacket a little and hooked it up over my head, before jogging out across the oval. I was right about the rain, even under my jacket it stung on each droplet. The wind was blowing so wild it was shoving me from side to side, threatening to knock me off my feet.

I was so cold my blood was freezing over, but I reached the dark figure and dropped to my knees by it's side. The knees of my jeans were instantly soaked in mud. I felt for a pulse, and nearly jumped back in fright at what I felt. It wasn't a normal 'boom boom', it was a constant humming, like that of an engine. I flipped the body over and my breath caught in my throat.

It was a... a... alien!

The guy had human traits, a human shape, but his skin was slime green and he had three eyes. His ears grew up taller than his head and came to a point, and he had gills on the sides of his throat. His cheeks were spotted with big dark dots, like large freckles, and his lips had stripes like lizard skin. I say he, but I couldn't be sure, from what I could tell it was male. The alien's entire front was covered in mud and the right side of his face, but the downpour was so rough that it was instantly washing it away.

I lowered my head over his and held my ear down to his mouth and nose, listening and feeling for a breath. He was breathing lightly, but it was weak. I had no idea if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I leant up over him, my hands either side of his head, and looked down so that his face was shielded from the rain with my body.

Should I call an ambulance? No, I couldn't. I'd seen every alien movie ever made. If I called anyone the government would take him away and do experiments on him and stuff. He'd be a prisoner. The Alien's eyes fluttered, but stayed closed.

“Hello? Can you hear me?” I shouted over the roar of the water beating into the back of my head. Then his eyes fluttered again, and this time they opened and he looked right up into mine.

His eyes, they were grey but with streaks of white and blue, the white and blue streaks were glowing as bright as light bulbs and they blinded me, making me blink and pull back a little. I gapped down at him as he smiled up at me.

“What planet is this?” he asked me, blinking, and as he did so the glow in his eyes faded and almost completely disappeared, except for the streaks in his iris'. My breath caught in my throat as he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face down to his, kissing me.

Before I had a chance to pull away, he pushed me back and jumped to his feet. He stood over me, looking almost scary with the rain thundering down on us. His eyes flashed once and then he leaped over the trees into the thick forest and disappeared. A somewhat instant recovery.

I blinked after him, unsure on what exactly just happened as I kneeled there in the mud. I must be going crazy, my obsession with aliens has finally gone too far and now I'm delusional.

“TYLER?” I heard someone call me from back at the school. I turned and looked over at the lit up building to see people gathered at the windows of the classroom I'd just been in, looking out at me. I slowly rose to my feet, my jacket fell from my shoulders down to my elbows and my white tee was getting soaked.

“GET OUT OF THE RAIN!” the voice called again. I shook my head to break the daze and ran back towards the school. The more I thought about that strange encounter, the less I could remember.

What had happened?

How did I get out here on the oval in the middle of a storm?

Was this some kind of Government experiment?

There was one thing I was certain of though... those eyes.

I pulled myself through the open window in the corridor as Marco ran from class to come see what I was doing. I stalked past him to my locker up the hall and threw it open, diving into my gym bag for a towel, and I wrapped it around my shoulders. I was shivering, the cold finally breaking through my trance. Those glowing eyes haunted around in the back of my skull.

“Man, what the hell were you doing?” my best friend asked me. I couldn't think of anything to reply to Marco with, nothing that made sense, so instead I said nothing. I needed to wrap my head around all this.

Aliens... really do exist. I was sure of it now, but I had no proof. I pressed two fingers to my lips, they tingled. The way his lips had brushed mine, just the thought made me shiver all over.

Was it real?

Or had I been dreaming?

“How are you feeling?” Marco continued to probe for answers.

“I'm fine,” I mumbled as I riffled for some dry clothes to change into before I got sick. I couldn't tell anyone what happened, I knew that, or people would think I was insane and ship me away. I found a clean tee and ripped off my wet one, shivering under the cold air.

“Dude, when did you get so buff?” Marco asked me, staring wide eyed at my chest. I laughed and hung my head at the strange statement. Trust him to say something like that.

“I'm seriously fine,” I chuckled, pulling the new dry shirt on. I felt fine, better than fine. Which was odd considering... maybe that kiss had counter worked, and when the alien had recharged, he passed some of it onto me? I felt great, like I could leap over a building and run fifty miles. But Marco just cocked an eyebrow at me like I was crazy. Maybe I was.

“Honestly, I'm good,” I told him, but I doubted he believed me.

Is it all that you hoped and dreamed for? I hope so XD Mouki out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

615K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
398K 11.6K 25
Zack Belfrod world is turned upside down when he is introduce to the one and only Martic Clark , having a bad past and attitude will Zack be able han...
136K 5.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
1.5K 68 9
When Gon moves to York New after a rough first year at Whale Island University, his Aunt Mito makes him move in with family friend, Kite. Gon meets t...