The Queen's Alpha

By Ballerinagirl01

"Who is she?" "Is that their daughter?" "Maybe she's our new queen" "She's so pretty." ()()()()()()()()()()(... More

The cast <3
{one}
{two}
{three}
{four}
{five}
{six}
{seven}
{eight}
{nine}
{ten}
{eleven}
{twelve}
{thirteen}
{fifteen}
{sixteen}
{seventeen}
{eighteen}
{nineteen}
{twenty}
{twenty-one}
{twenty-two}
{twenty-three}
{twenty-four}
{twenty-five}
{twenty-six}
{twenty-seven}
Epilogue
New Book!
REWRITE/EDIT

{fourteen}

31.4K 713 43
By Ballerinagirl01

Damon's POV

As I walk into the conference room, I can't help but smile. At the end of the long table was my Aria, talking to Daniel. Aria has her crown seated on her head, looking as beautiful as ever. She suited to crown, she suited royalty, she deserved this her whole life. I will always hold a hatred towards her parents, how they neglected her. Her whole life she was kept hidden and told she was a disgrace. I've made it my mission for the rest of my life to show her how much she means to me - to the world.

"Damon, let's start the meeting..." Daniel says, holding a file of papers towards me. I nod, grabbing the file and sitting down at the head of the table. Aria to my left, Daniel to my right, some of the elders and high ranking wolf seated at the rest of the table. I open the file to see multiple pages with different headlines and subjects.

"Thank you all for coming today, let's get down to business." I say, grabbing the first page and starting there. It read "PACK TRANSFERS" with all its details below.

"Let's start with Pack transfers, I understand that quite a few of my old pack members want to follow me here. I don't see why we can't accept them into the Royal village?" I smile, now that I'm not an alpha to a pack, I miss the pack house and all the wolves.

"Damon, we don't have enough room for them. Almost 250 pack member are requesting to move. The village isn't big enough, we don't have a pack house." Aria says, looking through her own file.

"Do we have the space to build a pack house?" One of the newest elders asks, he seems nervous. My wolf takes attention to that, sensing weakness in a pack member angers him.

"We have about 20 acres of land from the old school. We'd have to do some demolition of the old building." Aria says, I never knew she was such a strong leader. I feel a sense of pride swell in my chest at Aria being the Queen.

"I know many villagers are struggling to pay for their own houses, a pack house would be appreciated." Collin, the highest warrior says.

"How soon can we get a construction team together?" I ask, writing down a few notes.

"We have many wolves ready to start today." Someone says, I'm too busy writing down plans.

"Alright, let's get a group to design it and a group to start demolishing the old building."

*two hours later*

We've slowly been getting through all of the issues and papers, finally we're on the last one.

"ARIA'S MOTHER" the paper reads, I see Aria stiffen as she reads the paper. We have to decide what we're doing with her mother.

"Aria, I know this must be hard decision for you. But we can't just keep her locked up in her room for the rest of her life." Elder Charles says, looking at Aria. As much as I want to help Aria, I can't. Everyone knows that she's the only one who can finalize her mother fate.

"What are the options?" She asks, grabbing my hand under the table.

"Since she is being charged with Royal vandalism, she will serve community service hours and be banned from the royal grounds. But if you choose to charge her with child neglect, then she will serve 10 years in prison and 5 years on parole." Elder Charles states.

Aria takes a deep breath and I can feel her wolves anger. She's very mad at her mother, I think I know which she'll choose.

"I'm charging her with child neglect." Aria slowly states, looking at me for support. I give her small nod telling her that it was the right choice.

"Very well, she will be escorted to the royal prison in Dark Shield pack." Elder Charles says, I've visited Dark Shield multiple times, they're known for their cruel prison.

"That is the end of this meeting, thank you all for coming." I say, dismissing everyone. I stand up, handing Daniel my file. Aria does the same but then grabs me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms around her and breath in her intoxicating scent.

"Did I make the right choice?" She whispers.

"Yes, she deserves it, baby." I say rubbing her back, I press a kiss to her head.

"Your Majesty..." I hear voice behind me. I let go of Aria and turn around, there stand a small middle aged woman. She gives me a small curtsy, I guess I have to get used to that.

"Yes... what do you need?" I ask, looking down at her.

"I was told to inform you that you and the Queen are to be moved to the Royal Suite today." She says, looking down.

"Thank you, Noelle." Aria says, smiling at the lady. We, together, walk out of the meeting room.

"How do you know all the maids and guards names?" I ask, curiosity striking me.

"Well I grew up with them, they didn't know I was the Princess so I became friends with most of them." She says, smiling.

"But how do you remember them all?" I ask, there's at least 100 people in this castle at all times.

"I'm very good with names." She giggles, I could hear that noise for the rest of my life.

As we walk into our bedroom, I see multiple maids either moving furniture out of the room or packing up the book shelfs.

"Your majesties!" One of Maid says, startled by our arrival. She alerted all the others and soon the whole room is bowing towards us. I see Maid Sarah rush over to Aria and I.

"We should be done in a few hours, why don't you spend some time together while we finish?" She smirks, looking at the two of us.

"Okay, but once it's all moved to the Suite, don't worry about unpacking, I can do that." Aria says, smiling at Sarah.

"But we can do it, it's no prob-" Sarah gets cut off by Aria

"No, give yourself a break, I can do it." Aria says determined

"But Aria-"

"Nope, Queen's orders." Aria smirks. "We'll be on our way now."

Both Aria and I head up to my office, I have a lot of paperwork to go through from the coronation. The stacks of paper on my desk are almost overflowing, 'sign here' stickers poking out every-which-way. There was even a stack or two for Aria so we get to work on the many signatures and filling out to do. An hour later, Aria finished her stacks while I still had a few to go through. Aria has decided to start organizing the filing cabinets, she put it in alphabetical order and then started putting the signed paper in their rightful spot.

"I hate paperwork." I sigh, filling out a form for a rogue.

"Welcome to the rest of your life." Aria jokes, wrapping her arms around me from behind my desk chair.

"I hoping this is just the post-coronation rush." I says, gesturing to many papers.

"Let's hope so, it's almost dinner time." Aria says, playing with collar of my shirt.

"I might skip dinner so I can finish." I says, focusing on a file of papers.

"You already sound like an old King, you're coming to dinner." Aria groans, pulling my hand. I smile and pull her into my lap. She ends up straddling me and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I just want to get my work done." I say as I kiss her nose.

"You have all of tomorrow to finish it, now come spend time with your mate." She says, guilting me into dinner.

"Fine, anything for you." I smirk, grabbing her waist and lifting her up and out of the chair with me. Her legs wrap around my waist and her arms tighten around my neck. She pecks my lips, smiling her face off.

"Thank you, Dam." She smiles, I set her down and we walk to the dining hall. Most of the elders, warriors, and their families ate with us. I quickly finish my food, realizing that I skipped lunch. Aria soon finishes after me, it's getting quite late.

"Let's head back to the room." She says, standing up. We walk out, towards our room. I go to take the left turn towards the room when she stops me.

"That's not our room anymore, we have the suite, remember?" She says, pulling me up to the 4th floor. I've never been up here before, it's always been forbidden. Not even the guards are allowed upstairs, only at the bottom of the stairs. From what I've heard, the suite had a intercom incase anyone had to reach the royals. When we reach the top of the stairs, I see a white and gold door. Aria opens the door and we both gasp in awe.

The huge suite had two stories, it had light hardwood and green, pink, and white walls. On the bottom floor was a small living and dining room, it had multiple bookshelves as well. Also on the bottom floor was the kitchen area, the cabinet were white while the counters were dark grey. Then in the loft was the bedroom with a huge chandelier and bathroom. Also the loft leads to beautiful balcony overlooking the forest and on the horizon, the ocean.

"I've never been in here before." Aria says looking around. They moved all of her old furniture in here as well. The whole suite was filled with boxes that Aria refused to have the maids unpack.

"This is our home for the rest of our lives." I say, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. We continue to look around, still in awe.

"It's time unpack, babe." She says pulling me towards the many boxes.

"Why couldn't you have just let the maids do it?" I groan, pouting at her.

"They needed a break, we can do it by ourselves." She says, lightly punching me in the shoulder. "Can you unpack the books?"

"Yeah, no problem." I say, picking up a box labeled 'books'.

"They should be in alphabetical order but please make sure." She says. "I'm gonna go unpack the clothes."

She walks up into the loft and I guess starts unpacking. I start to put the books on the shelves, making sure they're in order. She has her own library, most of them doubles from the huge, main library. I'm almost done putting away the books when I hear a small yelp from upstairs. Then I hear a bang which makes me sprint upstairs to see if Aria is okay.

When I reach the closet to find her, I see a hilarious sight. Aria must have fallen into a huge box of clothes and tried to get out causing her to fall over, still stuck in the box. I start laughing so hard, my sides hurt.

"Damon.... please just help me up." She whines, not finding it funny. Once my laugh calms down a bit, I pick up the box and pull Aria out of it.

"That wasn't funny.." She grumbles, obviously angry at my laughter.

"I'm sorry, baby, but you looked so silly." I say placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Whatever.." she groans.

After a few more hours of unpacking, the suite is finally done. It took a lot of effort but it looks just how Aria wants it to.

"It looks perfect." Aria says, we're currently standing at the railing of the loft, staring down at newly decorated suite.

"I can't believe we're King and Queen." I sigh, laying my head on her shoulder.

"But we are, there's no going back now." She jokes, laying her head on top of mine.

"I want to change a lot, I hated what your father did to the kingdom." I say, trying to be honest.

"Me too, he never thought about his people, only himself." She agrees, moving to get ready for bed.

We soon plop onto the bed, exhausted from the busy day. I wrap my arms around Aria and she lays her head on my chest. I turn off the lights and start to fall asleep.

"Goodnight, My Queen."

"Goodnight, My King."

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Wow so apparently I only update once a month idk. But this was a rlly long chapter so I hope you enjoy it!!

Word count: 2153

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 331 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
140K 7.8K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
408K 15.2K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
13.4M 367K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...