Cutie With a Booty

By Musiq4lyf

Twenty-two year old Kasey has never been kissed or even touched by a member of the opposite sex. With three c... More

1. Say You'll Move in With Me
2. You Can't Live with Us
3. Setting Boundaries
4. Sheer Lace
5. Double Date With a Vampire
6. Vampire Hunters for Hire
7. Sexting 101
8. Prince and the Frog
9. Kiss me Once, Twice, Three Times Now I'm A Lady
10. Call Me a Doctor
11. Guess Who's Coming to Dinner
13. Wait for Me, Bae
14. How Unfortunate
15. Sister Sister
16. Define Us
17. Maybe I Like the Ladies
18. We're Going Downtown
19. Some Things You Can't Change
20. Architect My Butt!
21. Deflowering is SO On the Nature Channel
22. Meet the Lewis'
23. Hear Me Roar
24. Starlight Starbright
25. Left Behind
26. Mommy Knows Best
27. Spring Break
28. Wooing is SO Overrated
29. The Earth and the Sun
30. I Am Changing
31. Stop the World
32. Timeliness is Godliness
33. Birthday Suit
Epilogue
Cutie Patootie

12. All Good Girls Go Bad

26K 1.1K 185
By Musiq4lyf

Sorry it took me so long, but here is your update. Things are going to start picking up now. And I'm so excited. VOTE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO CAN YOU ALL DO ME A FAVOR? CAN YOU VOTE ON THE PROLOGUE OF MY STORY THE STD TRACE FOR THIS CONTEST AND IF YOU'RE EVEN NICER VOTE ON THE ENTIRE STORY BUT IF YOU HAVE HARDLY ANY TIME JUST VOTE ON THE FIRST CHAPTER. PLEASE???? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. AND TELL ALL YOU KNOW SO THAT I CAN GET MORE VOTES ON IT. LOVE YOU ALL. 

Waking up, I feel squished and extremely warm. Never in my life have I gone to sleep feeling squished, so this is new. I rolled over and Justin’s face is right in mine, snoring lightly with his lips parted. He looks like some innocent little angel when sleeping. Weird. Weirder that I’m sleeping next to him by the way. His body is right on mine, his arm slung around my waist, his front side up against my back side. How did I sleep with him this way? This is uncomfortable.

                Determined, I slid my way slowly out from underneath him, watching as his arm flopped down on the couch enabling my freedom. I smiled and then tiptoed quietly to the door, letting myself out. Now I just have to come up with an excuse for why I never came back to the room to Jace and all will be well.

                I unlocked the door and stepped inside, heading for the fridge. My mind is completely set on yogurt. That sounds lovely right now. I took a yogurt from the fridge and slid onto the counter to eat it with a plastic spoon. Why waste dishes?

                Jace wobbled in with bleary eyes, her nightgown hanging on her tall and skinny bodice like a second skin. “Where were you all night?”

                “Up late working on this new nutrition plan that I have yet to finish.” I rolled my eyes for dramatic effect. I mean it’s half true, I still haven’t finished my nutrition plan.

                “Boo, that sucks. Nicolette is still sleeping.” She gave a teeny smile and headed for the coffee maker.

                “Doesn’t coffee stain your perfect model teeth?”

                “I get teeth whitening treatments on the reg, dude. So, I think I’m going to try dating again. What do you think?”

                I gaped. Jace and dating? That sounds ridiculous. “Really?”

                She blushed, pulling out a coffee mug from the cabinet above her head. “Well yeah. I mean, I haven’t been dating for a long time ever since Colton and I think it’s time I get back out there.”

                “But why?” I narrowed my eyes. Maybe Nicolette encouraged her to do it. But how? I’ve been trying to do that for a while now.

                “If I tell you why you can’t laugh, okay?” She eyed me and I nodded in understanding. “It was what Justin said that day we went shopping, remember? When he said that trashy girls aren’t remembered, that being yourself, being good, those girls last longer. And I don’t know, I guess I’m tired of being that girl that isn’t remembered. Yeah being myself resulted in me getting cheated on but I have to get over that. There are better guys out there. I want to find a better guy.” She leaned up against the counter as her coffee brewed.

                Wow, so Justin’s advice doesn’t only help just me. “That’s great, Jace. I think it’s great that you’re ready to really get back out there.”

                “Thanks.” She gave a big genuine smile. I smiled in return.

                “What did you expect? Me to tell you that you’re an idiot?” I snorted.

                She laughed. “No, just…Nicolette didn’t take it very well especially after I brought up Justin’s name.”

                “She absolutely despises Justin for whatever reason but you hate him too so…”

                “Not as much as Nicolette does which is odd considering how I see him more often than she does.”

                “True. Well, what do you have planned today?”

                “I am going wine tasting with Nicolette and the girls.” By the girls she means April and Diana the devil twins. I rolled my eyes. Jace poured herself a cup of coffee. “Hey, you should come with. You can get all dressed up and taste delicious wine.” Her eyes are wide with excitement.

                “I don’t drink, Jace.” I raised an eyebrow. She knows this.

                “Oh, shit!” She slapped herself in the forehead. “That’s right, sorry, I forgot.”

                I shook my head and finished my yogurt, throwing it into the trash. “Have fun wine tasting. I’m going to go back to work. I have to finish.” This is no lie. I really do need to finish.

                “I wish you wouldn’t work so hard, but sure. Want to go to dinner with Charlotte and me? I am going to try and invite Justin as well to be nice.”

                My heart skipped a beat at the sound of Justin’s name. Oh dear. “S-sure. I have to go now, bye.” I ran off to my room to get dressed.

                Sitting with one leg crossed over the other at my desk, I continued to hack away at my diet log. Must finish for sure today and no later. Determined, I sipped at my cup of coffee and stared intently at the screen, filling in the blanks on Microsoft Excel.

                A knock sounded on the door and I groaned internally. “What?”

                “Um, boss?” Kenny peered his head into the door and I raised my eyebrows, encouraging him to speak on. “Kathryn is here to see you. She says she has important matters to discuss.”

                My eye twitched. I hate Kathryn. “Send her in.” Kenny nodded and started to leave. “Wait!” He peered his head back in. “Did you research all those diet books I requested?”

                “Yes, ma’am.”

                “Where are the write ups?”

                “I’ll have Kathryn bring them in upon her arrival. They are on my desk. I apologize.”

                “Sure, sure.” I waved him off and looked back at my computer. I’m glad Kenny is back to being professional because it is weird when I have to put my foot down.

                Without knocking, Kathryn made her way into my office, plopping down a black folder onto my desk. This must be Kenny’s write ups.

                “Kasey, it has been a while, hasn’t it?”

                I looked up from my computer to find Kathryn in all her glory. She is a tall and dark skinned beauty with long eyelashes and black curly hair. I remember how she campaigned strongly for black women with natural hair to be taken seriously in the workforce for she refused to change her hair to apply to certain “standards” and I’ve admired her ever since. I only hate her because she’s always right about everything. Today she is wearing slacks and a cream colored button down blouse with black pumps. She smiled at me.

                “It has been a while,” I replied, smiling in return.

                “Hard at work, as per usual. What are you working on now?”

                “A diet log, something more relevant to this year that is fun and tasty. Most diets are gross and unrealistic. Everyone ends up cheating on them and it’s like an old new year’s resolution gone wrong. I want mine to last the test of time.”

                “What do you have so far?” she asked, walking around my desk to see my computer screen. After she took a good look, she put a finger to her chin. “Wow, this is impressive.”

                “Really?” I beamed, looking at her shocked face.

                “Yes. You’ve incorporated more colored foods so that it doesn’t look so bland and depressing. Not only that but you’ve allowed the dieter to still have a sense of flavor and variety with their food choices. It’s almost as if you’re easily allowing them to take control of their own diet and make their own choices, yet at the same time they are not they are just led to believe so.”

                “Yeah, that’s what I was going for.”

                “Well you’ve done it, it’s absolutely perfect.”

                “Really?”

                “Yes, ma’am.”

                I leaned back in my chair, letting out a huge breath of air. What a relief! “So, how are you? Still fighting for the natural hair cause?”

                “It’s called the natural hair movement,” she corrected, “But yes I will never stop fighting for the movement. It’s a little on hold right now though while I focus on some civil rights issues.” Her eyes narrowed and I nodded in understanding. “Anyways, how are you? What are you up to?”

                “If I tell you…this has to stay between us, okay?”

                “Ooh, this sounds juicy. Let me sit down.” Kathryn sat down across from my desk and I laughed. “Spill.”

                “I am kind of with this guy named Justin, right? And Jace hates him for he’s our apartment neighbor. So I’m kind of sneaking around? He was my first kiss and I don’t know that much about him I mean I don’t even know what he does for a living but he makes me feel… out of control. I’ve never felt out of control or out of my element before. I usually avoid those kinds of situations. What do I do?”

                Kathryn clasped her hands together. “When did you start living with Jace first of all because you never told me this?” She raised an eyebrow. “And so what if she doesn’t like him. Is she your mother? What even? And I can’t believe you’re seeing someone and finally kissed someone. This is like a dream. How was the kiss?”

                “I couldn’t breathe,” I whispered, remembering the feeling of heat and pleasure.

                “I see,” she mused. “I say fuck what Jace thinks.”

                “Kathryn!” I reprimanded. She knows how I feel about swearing.

                “I’m sorry!” She put her hands up in surrender. “But she is not in control of your life nor your happiness. I mean she sleeps with every dude she finds at a photoshoot. How is she in any position to tell you what guy is or isn’t good for you? I say you keep seeing this dude, find out more about him, keep spiraling out of control, and screw Jace’s opinion. I mean you’ve been in control of everything all your damn life. When I met you, God, you were such an uptight prude. Right now your eyes are wide and you seem wild and uncontained.”

                “I do?” Oh no, I’m a mess!

                Rising from her seat, Kathryn leaned over my desk to grasp me by the shoulders. “No, this is a good thing! Being uncontained and wild is human nature, Kasey. You’re finally freaking human.”

                You’re finally freaking human.

                I’m finally freaking human.

                Shaking off her cryptic words, I smiled. “Well then, good to know.” My phone vibrated and I took a look at it.

                So what’s this I hear about dinner with the walking vampire and the demon from the underworld?

                I laughed at Justin’s text message. He’s so over dramatic.

                Who is the demon from the underworld?

                Jace, duh. So are you going or nah?

                I guess I am. There is nothing else to do tonight.

                Letting me eat your face off is definitely something to do tonight.

                “You seem to be occupied so I will catch you later. Hopefully you will take my advice,” Kathryn warned. I blushed and nodded. “Have a great remainder of your day.” She left my office, closing the door behind her. I looked back to my phone, swinging my legs around to get more comfortable.

                You can eat my face off after we go to dinner.

                I don’t wanna! :(

                For me? Pwease?

                …. Ah you’re effing cruel, Kase. What will you do for me if I go to dinner?

                Um…what do you want?

                Let me get to base 2 lol

                What’s base 2?

                Your boobs

                I blushed. He’s such a guy. Sometimes I wonder why I even associate with this man. Out of all of the guys I’ve ever met, why did I choose Justin to be my first for everything? What about him is even intriguing? It’s not only his looks which if I may say are practically perfect. He’s gorgeous. There’s something else. Something else that pulls me in every single time.

                Are there any other options than this one?

                LOL No, Kase. This is the only option. Trust me, you’ll love it. My big man hands encasing the entirety of your swollen breasts that are just urging to be touched.

                I am quite certain you got this line from an old romance novel.

                Yeah, I did. Look at my memorization skills :)

                Justin, you’re a loser.

                I’m your loser though ;) So deal or no deal?

                Fine. Whatever. Deal. SO GUESS WHAT

                You’re ready to just go all the way already? Wow, Kase, me too. I have been since day one.

                WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

                LMAO Nothing I was just joking. But what is it?

                Jace is about to get back out there and start dating again. She said because of that time we went to the mall when you yelled at her she just wants to be better.

                For a while, Justin didn’t text back so I made my nutrition log look pretty and then sent it to the publicist, Marla to begin the production of it. If she recommends that we advertise it to senior citizens, I swear I will retire from my job super early.

                Wow.

                Justin finally texted back after twenty minutes and left only this one word? My eye twitched. Well, two can play this game. I gathered up all of my belongings and exited my office, knocking on Kenny’s door.

                “Yes?” he called out.

                “Kenny,” I said as I walked into his office, “I sent my nutrition log to Marla, okay?”

                He smiled breathtakingly, reminding me how handsome he really can be. “It’s done? Congratulations, Kasey. You should celebrate. You’ve worked hard on that.”

                I couldn’t help but to smile as well. “Yeah, I am going to dinner with some friends tonight. It will be great.”

                “Cool. Drink something fancy for me. Have a good night.”

                I left his office only to linger in the doorway. “Hey, I’m sorry about the way I’ve been treating you.”

                Kenny’s grin shrunk down to a smirk. “When we like someone, it’s hard to see anyone else.”

                I frowned. What? “I’m sorry I don’t understand…”

                “You have it bad for that guy, Kasey, don’t deny it.” He ran a hand through his hair. “It’s a good thing, to have feelings for someone, for that feeling to be raw and new, exciting. It just feels like you’re slowly spiraling out of control and there is nothing to grab ahold of but you don’t care. You don’t want to grab ahold of anything, you just want to keep floating.”

                I took a shaky breath. That’s exactly how I feel. This is what it feels like. He put it all into words. “Yes,” I breathed.

                “And I’m happy for you, Kasey, I really am. Yeah, I’m a little mad that I couldn’t have been the guy to do all of that for you, but I am still happy nonetheless because for once, Kasey, you’re a real person.”

                You’re a real person.

                I’m a real person.

                “T-thanks,” I stuttered, shifting my position.

                “Have fun at dinner tonight. I’ll finish up all the phone calls to the sponsors for this new log and then I’ll call it a night.”

                “Great. Thank you, Kenny, seriously.” I gave him a short nod, hearing his “No problem” on my way out the door.

                When I made it home, I took out my phone to text Justin back. It’s been at least an hour maybe, but he will be okay.

                Yeah, I’m really proud of her. Guess you’re good for more than a nice body and face, eh? ;)

                Jeez, Kace, I thought you had died or something. What were you doing for the past hour?

                Oh, just living my life. I FINISHED MY NUTRITION LOG.

                FINALLY! *Throws confetti* That’s great. I’ll celebrate by kissing your face.

                Everything to you comes back to kissing my face.

                Well you do have such a great face :)

                Lol whatever. I’ll see you later.

                Sure, sure. And I know you didn’t text me back for an hour because I took 20 minutes to text you back. But I was busy at the time so that was extremely petty of you. But it’s nice to know you’re an actual normal girl for once.

                Dang it! How did he know? He’s smarter than he looks.

                >:( Whatever! Don’t make me beat you up with another camera.

                WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS RESORTING TO VIOLENCE AND MESSING UP MY PRETTY FACE? YOU’RE SO EFFING CRUEL I HATE YOU.

                YOU’RE SUCH A BIG BABY. I’LL SEE YOU TONIGHT.

                FINE.

                FINE.

                With a huff, I put my phone down on my dresser and headed for the living room. Jace and Nicolette are seated on the couch, looking through an old photo album.

                “Why aren’t you going to dinner with us, Nicolette?” I asked, merely out of curiosity.

                “I have plans of my own, that’s why.” She gave me a tight smile and I shrugged, not caring in the slightest.

                “Wear something a little upscale. We are going somewhere kind of fancy. Surprisingly, Justin agreed to go to dinner with us so brace yourself.” Jace gave me a look and my mouth twitched into a smile. If only she knew why he really decided to come to dinner.

                “Understood,” I replied and returned to my bedroom.

                Jace’s choice of restaurant was The Mansion which is extremely expensive and although Jace may be a model, me a woman of many careers, and Charlotte a drug dealer—no one has even an idea of what it is that Justin does for a living. So, in my opinion, I think it was kind of rude of Jace to choose this upscale restaurant for dinner. I mean we could have gone to Olive Garden or Red Lobster and been okay with our lives. This restaurant is one I would go to in order to discuss business with clients. For example when my log is all fancied up and I have enough interested sponsors, I will be in tons of meetings over lunch and dinner to discuss contracts and money. Obviously Jace has something up her sleeve.

                Charlotte admired the infrastructure and architecture, looking around with wide eyes. I have to admit, it is pretty impressive here. The ceilings are highly decorated in each room. One decorated in gold hues, another in a reddish brown wood, and then we were led outside to the starry night sky. Outside, the table is wooden and decorated with candles and lanterns. Next to the table is a fireplace to keep warm in the night. Trees surround the table, giving shade and an earthy feel. Hanging from the trees are beautiful lanterns. It’s almost like a patio to the extreme out here. There is a wrought iron fence surrounding the yard and a pond beyond the fence. It’s absolutely gorgeous.

                Jace smiled and said a few words to the waiter while Justin stood with his hands in his pant pockets. I am avoiding looking at him because I don’t want Jace to get suspicious. Not only that but he looks so handsome. I cheated a glance to find his gray trousers snug against his muscular legs, his white button down shirt exposing a bit of his chest for he left three buttons open. He rolled up his shirt to the elbows, exposing his muscular arms and the veins there. His hands are pretty huge and I swallowed, hard. His hair is unruly, yet contained to his head. It ruffles in the wind and his jaw is hard as he observes everything around him. I can almost see him taking everything in.

                He looked around and then his eyes landed on mine. They are curious and patient and I resisted the urge to caress his face. He looks so vulnerable. He gave me a kind smile and I returned the favor, biting my lip. He snickered and turned away. The tension I felt building up inside of me as I observed him broke, and I let out a deep breath, relieved. He drives me crazy. I don’t know who I am when I’m with him.

                The waiter ordered us to take a seat and Jace sat next to Charlotte, leaving Justin to sit next to me. Justin, with a smirk on his face, pulled out the chair for me and I blushed, patting my dress down. Justin looked directly at my dress and his jaw clenched down hard, and I watched as his adam’s apple bobbed. My idea of fancy tonight included a skin tight scarlet dress that stopped at the knees. The front of the dress is see through so that my cleavage shows through. I let my hair hang loose around my face, and on my feet I have on a pair of four inch black pumps, heightening my calf muscle and bringing me to Justin’s shoulders. He’s extremely tall. I watched as his eyes went from my feet to my head and his eyes latched onto mine. At a loss for air and functioning, I stood there as if I am a rare gem in an exhibit.

                His green eyes are so bright and demanding and the whole restaurant fell away. I am lost in those eyes. I want to know how bright they can really be. Justin didn’t move a muscle and all I want is for him to close the distance, touch my skin.

                “Are you guys going to sit down?” Jace barked, yanking me straight out of my trance and back into the real world.

                I jumped and turned away from Justin, released. “Um, y-yeah.” I cleared my throat and sat down in the chair. Without a word, Justin pushed me closer to the table and then took his own seat next to mine. God, this is going to be a very difficult night.

                Charlotte and Jace congratulated me on finishing my log and drank lots of glasses of wine to celebrate. I drank three glasses of water and Justin had four raspberry lemonades. When I asked him why he didn’t drink some wine as well or maybe even some vodka with Charlotte and Jace, he said, “There needs to be an even ratio of sober people, trust me.”

                Surprisingly, I have been able to keep my eyes off of Justin for most of the night. Whenever I slipped up, I had to force myself to look away and he found it highly amusing for he has been smirking for most of the night. Charlotte is in an exceptionally good mood for she is red in the cheeks and laughing at everything. Jace is about to piss herself with laughter if she laughs hard one more time. Justin thinks everyone is ridiculous for he has that whole eyebrow raised thing going on with the smirk. Yeah, that’s his, “Wow you’re so freaking ridiculous right now but it’s cute,” face. He gives it to me about ninety percent of the time so I’m used to it.

                “T-that waiter thinks I gave him my number!” Charlotte howled. “That is the number to Farmers Only, the dating website!” She started banging on the table with her laughter and Jace is in her chair stuck with laughter, her whole body shaking but unable to move.

                I looked to Justin and his smirk grew wider. “Alright, ladies, I’ll take care of the bill and then we’re going to go home. I think we celebrated enough for tonight.”

                “Dude, t-the bill is at least three hundred dollars. We can split it,” Jace offered.

                “No, it’s fine, trust me. I love going on dates with three females at a time. Makes me feel like a pimp daddy,” he joked. He pulled out an American Express gold card and handed it to the waiter when he returned.

                “Wait, Charlotte, why do you know Farmers Only’s number by heart?” Jace asked.

                Charlotte turned to Jace. “I don’t even know!” Jace and her stared at each other for five seconds and then fell over with laughter again. Oh my goodness.

                Justin looked to the waiter. “We should make this quick before disaster strikes.”

                “Yes, sir.” The waiter disappeared and Justin turned to me.

                “How long are you going to let Jace believe you hate me?” He scratched his face, smiling.

                “I have not led her to believe that I hate you. I just have led her to believe nothing is going on,” I corrected.

                “Okay, smartass. How long are you going to lead Jace to believe there is nothing going on between us?”

                “I don’t know. I mean, how do you even bring that up as a topic of discussion?” I snorted.

                Justin rolled his eyes. “Oh, I don’t know. How about, ‘Jace, I’m screwing the hell out of Justin every day, even on the Sabbath and I love it.’ I mean, that could work, you know? Honesty.” His eyes narrowed and mine did the same.

                “Justin, don’t start…”

                “Hey, I’m just saying. I think she is pretty crazy. If she kills me when she finds out, I swear I will come and haunt you if I become a ghost that cannot cross over to heaven.”

                “Who says you’ll go to heaven?”

                “Shut up, Kasey, I just spent over three hundred dollars on the two cackling witches over here who drank like five bottles of alcohol. Don’t talk to me about how I’m not godly.”

                I sighed. “Jace offered to split it.”

                “It’s really not that big of a deal.”

                I opened my mouth to ask how he is even able to afford this but then changed my mind. I mean he has a tattoo on his shoulder that I haven’t been able to ask about yet and maybe I should ask my questions from least intrusive and work my way up. “Well, thank you, I truly appreciate it.”

                “No problem.” He gave me a blinding smile that took my breath away and then the waiter returned, placing Justin’s card in the palm of his hand.

                “Enjoy your night,” the waiter said.

                “You too.” Justin handed him a fifty dollar bill and the waiter beamed, walking off. “Come on, ladies. Back to the bachelor pad,” he joked.

                Charlotte and Jace have been laughing all night and it’s ridiculous. Justin drove us all back to the apartment complex and helped me get them into the elevator. For some reason the apartment’s main lobby seemed to be interesting to them tonight. Unamused I helped them out of the elevator and Charlotte into her room. She plopped down onto the couch immediately and I looked to Justin and he said she’d be okay for she does this all of the time. Appeased, I helped Jace into my room with the help of Justin. Unfortunately, Nicolette emerged from the bathroom and her entire face grew sour at the sight of Justin.

                When his eyes landed on her he let go of Jace and she fell onto me, cutting off my ability to breathe. Jeez, for a model she sure is heavy. I dragged her over to the couch and then plopped down with her, exhausted.

                “What are you doing here?” Nicolette asked with her hands on her hips.

                “Don’t start with me tonight,” Justin said with his teeth clenched.

                “Fuck you, Justin. You’re a piece of shit, and you know it.”

                “Oh, really cute.” He laughed. “Yet you’re a walking devil and I’m the bad one. I don’t even know how you can live with yourself, honestly. Don’t you ever get tired of being an evil bitch? I think I would.”

                “You don’t know anything about me.” Her eyes turned into tiny evil slits.

                “I know enough.” He turned for the door. “I have things to do other than communicate with a serpent, so I’ll catch you on the flip side. You coming, Kasey?”

                I stood up and headed after him. “Make sure Jace gets some water and that she pees because she has had to go all night,” I said, turning back to Nicolette.

                She ignored me, narrowing her eyes even further. “You may think Justin is a great guy and that you have him all figured out but you don’t. He’s not a good person, and he will ruin you and everything that is even remotely good about you.”

                For some reason, her words made me angry. Everyone else has nothing but positive things to say about my relationship with Justin. But leave it to Nicolette to be the only one to put down the one good thing I had. “I’m sorry, but I don’t remember asking for your advice. And haven’t you heard? All good girls go bad.” With that, I turned and left the room, closing the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
2.5K 227 25
"Rose,"I look up and see Jace staring at me. "What?" I whisper quietly. "Give me the answers to questions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8," "That's all of...
809K 21.3K 43
Whoever says boys and girls can't just be friends is lying, and Lexi Hamilton is living proof of that. Spending the majority of her adolescence surr...
258K 5.4K 30
Hayley Matthews is one of those girls who keeps herself to herself and she has quite the normal life for a 17 year old girl. She has good grades, two...