The Kingkas and their Queens

By Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... More

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 18

1.3K 37 3
By Min_Jimin0613

[Yoonmin's Bedroom]

Jimin's POV

I silently laid on the bed, already calmed down from the situation that happened a few hours prior. It took a long time time before my tears finally dried up. But something triggered those same tears to fall again. Something that shattered my heart into a million pieces.

Click.

The door opened and soft footsteps could be heard across the glossy tiles. I turned my head to the left and came face to face with him. The man who broke my heart. The man... Min Yoongi.

(10 Minutes Ago)

I decided to get out of bed and head to the living room. I knew the hyungs were all worried about me so I wanted to tell them I was fine. It was scary but nothing worse happened so I could easily forget about this bad past and move on.

As I ambled along the hallway that lead to the stairways, I caught a glance of everyone gathered in the living room? They looked like they were in a heated discussion? What's going on?

Out of nowhere, Jungkook said "Hyung went to the movies.... with Jihye"

At that moment, the pain in my heart began to throb once again, but it's something I've never felt before. It was as though I was stabbed in the heart, the knife piercing through every muscle and tissue that made up that organ.

He was with Jihye? The woman that wanted to inflict pain and agony on me? So that's why he didn't pick up his phone. I guess they were having fun... I get it now. Yoongi, was no longer mine. And I had to accept that.

Tears made their way down to the familiar place which was my face. How many times I've cried this past week? I have no idea.

(Present)

I stared blankly at Yoongi who stood in front of me. He looked at me, eyes filled with emotions. Guilt? Sadness? Why was he staring at me as though he was in pain? Shouldn't he be happy? Didn't he have fun with Jihye... perhaps the new... love of his life?

My heart clenched in pain once again at that thought as more tears started to roll down my already tear stained cheeks.

"Baby are you alright?" Yoongi asked as he made his way towards me with his arms wide open, trying to pull me into a hug. Before he could come any closer, I put my hand out.

"Don't." Was what came out of my mouth.

Yoongi froze in his spot and looked at me as a glimpse of unspeakable sadness flashed past his eyes.

"Jimin baby, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I should've listened to you. You almost got hurt. And it's all because of me. Jimin please... please forg-"

"JUST GET OUT YOONGI! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!"

"Baby please! Don't push me away!"

"Don't push you away? DON'T FUCKING PUSH YOU AWAY?! You were with her Yoongi! A few hours ago when I called you for help, you didn't pick up. Why? Because you were with her! The one who sent a guy to ... to... for the past few weeks it was like you weren't even there for me! No scratch that you literally weren't with me! Do you even love me Yoongi? Do you?!" I yelled out all my bottled up thoughts as brick by brick, my wall came crashing down.

I didn't want Yoongi to see me like that. I wanted to be strong. But I can't. I can't when Yoongi's standing right in front of me. The one that caused all the pain.

"Sunshine, please don't say that, you know hyung loves you. You're my everything." Yoongi said as tears started to well up in his eyes.

I scoffed and walked towards Yoongi, stopping in front of him before staring straight into his teary orbs.

"Do you hyung? Your everything? I don't think so! To me, your everything seemed to be Jihye." A bitter smile made its way to my lips as soon as those words left my mouth.

"No no no... please don't say that baby! You're my world! I love you... more than you can even fathom."

"No Yoongi! If you love me, then where were you when I needed you? Do you know how I felt when I called, hoping that my Yoongi hyung would come help me but he was nowhere to be found? How I felt when I found out that when I needed you, you were with her?! From the very start, you trusted her and not me Yoongi. I think it's quite clear... We need a break. Just leave me alone... Please..."

Tears continued to gush from tear filled eyes. It hurts... it hurts so bad.

Yoongi's POV

Seeing Jimin cry all because of me was causing guilt to eat me alive. I'm so angry at myself for making my baby cry when I vowed to never let him shed a single tear the day I laid eyes on his pretty face.

I walked over towards Jimin, trying to pull him into a hug. Wanting to comfort him. Begging to comfort him. To convey my apologies through a hug. To tell him how sorry I am.

But when he pushed me away....asking me to stay away from him, I felt a Pang in my heart. As though a bullet pierced right through my chest, landing directly on my heart. Every word that came out of Jimin's mouth were like salt that was painfully sprinkled on the open wound that was my heart.

I know I'm selfish. But I just can't let Jimin leave me. I have to gain his forgiveness and I will die trying. Even if he still decides to leave me after all this, I would not fall for anyone, for Jimin is the only one that I would ever love.

I picked up my courage and made my way towards Jimin once again. He walked towards me too but I could see him eyeing the door. I knew he wanted to leave. And so, I did what I had to. I fell to the floor, kneeling in front of him, begging for him to not leave me as tears had once again came rushing down my cheeks.

Jimin's POV

I saw Yoongi walk towards me but I didn't want to be close to him now so I decided to leave the room. But before I could even leave, Yoongi kneeled in front of me. His arms automatically wrapped around my thighs as he buried his face in my torso. I didn't know how to react and so I just stayed still.

I felt the pain in my heart go away slightly. This was the effect Yoongi had on me. No matter how upset I was, a touch from him can make me feel so much better.

I hate that even in this situation, when Yoongi was the one that caused all my pain, I still desired his touch, his love. Because Min Yoongi, was the one who stole my heart. And the only one that will ever succeed in keeping it.

Yoongi's tears gradually stained the bottom of my sweater as a series of muffled words replaced the silence of our room.

"Jimin please, don't leave me. I love you so so much. I know I don't deserve your love after what I've made you go through but please just listen to me. I can't survive without you Jimin. Ever since you stepped into my life, you became my everything. You are my world Jimin. You fill my thoughts and my heart. You're the one that I think of whenever I wake up and the last person on my mind when I go to bed. You're the reason I want to live in this world. Please forgive me Jimin . I can't live without you. Please... baby please"

By the end of that, both Yoongi and I had tears steaming down our cheeks. I wanted to scream, wanted to hit Yoongi for the pain I'm feeling but it was also Yoongi's confession that made me smile, a genuine smile. Something that I haven't done in a long time. I could hear from Yoongi's voice that he was telling the truth. I understand that Yoongi was indeed sorry, and he was just a big idiot for the past weeks.

I know for a fact that I needed Yoongi as well. If I was his life, then he was mine. I decided to forgive him because he was Min Yoongi, the only one that could break my heart and make me feel pain that I never imagined I could feel. Min Yoongi, the only one that can mend my heart and make it 100 times better than before.

Min Yoongi, the love of my life.

"Stand up Yoonie"

Yoongi hesitantly let go of me, as if afraid that I would run away and disappear if he released his grip on my thighs.

I waited till he was standing straight before I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, burying my face at the crook of his neck. I can feel his arms instinctively positioning themselves around my waist as he snuggled his face on the top of my head. I breathed in Yoongi's scent, something I missed so so much.

"Listen up you idiot! I forgive you. But just to let you know, your actions hurt me quite a lot. So much that I felt like dying just so I can end the pain in my heart. Min Yoongi! You better listen to me from now on! If we are going to stay as a couple, then I'll need to have your complete trust. You should trust me before anyone else Yoongi! I love you, I'll never lie to you! And also, don't ever let your overwhelming emotions influence your rationale anymore, understood?" I softly said against his skin.

"Promise baby... I'm so sorry. I should've believed you! I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm going to do whatever it takes to gain back all of you trust. I love you Jimin."

"You don't have to prove anything Yoongi. I trust you and I always will. And that's because you're my Yoongi. I love you hyung."

"I love you too sunshine."

No One's POV

The couple held each other in a tight embrace, silently proclaiming their love for each other through this hug.

Yoongi pulled away from the hug after a while and leaned down to connect their lips. Their lips moved in a slow and synchronised movement. The innocent kiss slowly turned into a heavy make out session, leaving the two breathless yet unwilling to pull away.

Yoongi's loosened his grip on Jimin's waist and stared to gently caressed it. Jimin's grip around Yoongi's neck tightened slightly as Yoongi proceeded to gently push him towards the bed. Soon, Jimin's back was met with their bed, their lips still interlocked.

Yoongi pulled away from the kiss, leaning his forehead against Jimin's as he stared into his beautiful eyes that made the stars look dull.

"Are you okay to do this?" Yoongi asked, voice laced with concern.

"Yes hyung, please make love to me." Jimin replied as he once again connected his lips with Yoongi's, his right hand making its way to tuck on Yoongi's hair.

[Start of smut]

Yoongi removed himself from Jimin, taking a moment to admire the beauty that laid beneath him. Jimin was in nothing but boxers and a sweater. Yoongi's sweater. It was way to big on him, only reaching his mid thigh. Yoongi let his hands roam under the sweater, slowly lifting it up, Jimin's upper body on full display.

Yoongi leaned forward and attached his lips on Jimin's left nipple, his right hand tucking and rubbing Jimin's right bud.

"Ngh~ Yoo.. Yoonie~" the tender moans that came out of Jimin's mouth were like music to Yoongi's ears, successfully spurring Yoongi on.

Jimin tucked on the hem of Yoongi's shirt, signalling him to take it off. Yoongi followed Jimin's wishes and started to undress both Jimin and himself. In a blink on an eye, the lovers were naked, clothes discarded on the hardwood floor.

Yoongi trailed kisses from Jimin's thigh all the way up to his neck, nibbling and sucking on Jimin's sweet spot that he knows so well. Jimin himself was roaming his hands all over Yoongi's toned upper body as Yoongi planted kisses all over him.

(A/N: Yoongi has six packs and Jimin doesn't but Jimin has a very slim and curvy feminine figure)

"Wait a minute baby I'll grab a condom and some lube" Yoongi said as he detached himself from Jimin.

Just as Yoongi was about to leave the bed, Jimin grabbed his wrist, a tint of red spreading across his cheeks.

"Just... just get the lube. I want to feel you in me... only you"

Yoongi nodded his head at Jimin's request and proceeded to get lube from their bedside drawer. He coated his three figures with lube and went on to push the first finger into Jimin.

"If it hurts too much, tell me to stop okay baby? The last time we did this was before I left Busan." Yoongi whispered as he kissed Jimin's forehead to distract him from the pain he would feel.

Jimin shivered at the sudden intrusion but relaxes at the pleasure that accompanied the foreign touch.

"Add another finger hyung~" Jimin moaned out loud, feeling completely pleasured by Yoongi's long fingers. Two fingers became three and soon enough, Yoongi was lining up his member at the entrance of Jimin's hole.

Yoongi pinned Jimin's hands on either side of Jimin's head and intertwined their fingers together. Jimin and Yoongi stared at each other, both of them with eyes filled with love.

"I love you Park Jimin"

"And I love you Min Yoongi"

Yoongi started to push in, a series of groans leaving his lips at the immense pleasure that electrified him as Jimin's walls clenched around him.

"Ah~ Yoonie you're so big..." Jimin whimpered, encircling his legs around Yoongi's waist.

"You're so tight babe" Yoongi breathed out, head resting at the crook of Jimin's neck. Once Yoongi fully entered Jimin, he pulled Jimin in for another kiss, waiting for Jimin to adjust to his size.

"Move." Jimin whispered after a while. Yoongi pulled out all the way and pushed back in slowly, continuing this motion that increased in speed and force with every subsequent thrust.

"Hyungie! nghh~ yes right there... right there!" Jimin's moaned out loudly as Yoongi hit his prostate.

Yoongi spread Jimin's legs wider as he thrusted at a beastly speed, hitting Jimin's prostate with every thrust.

"Hyung! I'm.. I'm close" Jimin moaned out loud, hands making their way up and down Yoongi's back.

"Me too sunshine" Yoongi said as he picked up his pace, if it was even possible.

"Yoongi!" Jimin came with a loud scream as his walls clenched around Yoongi's member. Yoongi who felt Jimin tighten around him, was overwhelmed with pleasure and came after a few more thrusts. Yoongi rode out his orgasm as he pulled Jimin into a kiss.

Yoongi was about to pull out when Jimin stopped him.

"Can we stay like this for the night? I need to feel you close to me" Jimin said as he hid his face in Yoongi's shoulder.

"Anything my baby wants" Yoongi replied, planting a kiss on Jimin's forehead.

[End of smut]

Yoongi cleaned them up with the wet wipes that were on the bedside table. Once he was done, he pulled Jimin closer as they cuddled on the bed. Their bed.

Yoongi pulled Jimin close to him, whispering a soft "I love you" to the boy in his arms. Jimin returned the gesture and both boys went to sleep with contented smile plastered on their faces.

That night, Yoongi and Jimin promised that themselves that they would never let go of one another. And absolutely nothing was ever going to break that promise between them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 659 53
'Were you close to him?' Close wasn't even the way to describe it. Ever since I moved here, I had been completely infatuated with Jimin - now look at...
385K 14.1K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...
9.5K 400 27
2 lonely Busan boys living in the bright city of Seoul Both promising performng arts students who make a deep connection before their chance meeting...
297K 12.4K 20
New student at Bighit school, Jeon Jungkook, one thing to know about him, he's a bunny hybrid. Bunny hybrid - innocent, clingy, protective, sweet, s...