HEART FULL OF LOVE - REMEMBER...

By subagokul118

A beautiful love story of abhigya..... More

❤💖❤Chapter - 1❤💖❤
Chapter -2
💞Chapter - 3💞
Note....
😍💗Chapter - 4 💗😍
💖💖💖CHAPTER - 5 HEART FULL OF LOVE 💖💖💖
💖😍EPILOGUE - FAIRY TALE LIFE 💖😍

Prologue and Characters

2.5K 139 31
By subagokul118

Hii friends.... I'm subagokul again with a new story .....Hope you guys give your support like other stories.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Please do vote guys and share your views....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Character description....

Neil and Ragini Arora....

A proudful parents of pragya, Vin and bulbul..... Neil runs a business which is top one in India.... Very possessive towards his daughters mainly pragya..... He always have a proud for being rich.... Ragini is a sweet mother.....

❤❤❤

Pragya Arora..

A beautiful diva of 24 years.... Runs her father's company as a boss..... A very strict person.... Loves her parents to the coreeeeeeeee..... Believes in love....

Abhisek Prem mera....

Handsome hunk.... A boy of 25...working in pragya's company.... An orphan.... Best friend of purab....

Purab khanna....

Abhi's bestie.... Working in same company.... An orphan... Lives with abhi....he will do anything for abhi....

Bulbul arora....

Chirpy girl.... Loves her sister pragya and her brother ... Partner in crime.... Studying college final year...

Vin Arora and disha ...

Elder brother of pragya and bulbul.... Loves them.... Doing his own business and side by side he'll looking after pragya's business.... Disha.... A supportive babhi.... Partner in crime with bulbul and pragya....

Arjun luthra...

A handsome man.... Pragya's financee....

Maya malothra....

Abhi's best friend..... Nice girl in nature....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story.....

A screen showing a big office building with the name Arora industry.....

Inside the office one man hurriedly enters inside the office and pats another man's shoulder.... The first man is purab.....

Purab: good morning buddy...

Otherman: good morning dude....

Purab: abhi I think today sun rises in the west....

Abhi: (with confused)... Why what happened??...

Purab: because you came to office so soon... That too without ME ...

Abhi: nothing like that purab... Yesterday pending work so only I have came here soon...

While these two talking... Maya came there...

Maya: friends do you guys know what special today??...

Purab: no...

Maya: today our MD Neil sir's daughter pragya going to take charge again after 3 months gap....

Hearing pragya's name.. Abhi's heart sanks....
He stumbles.... Purab holds him and pats his shoulder.... He knows about his friend....

Later Maya went from there...

Purab: abhi be clam Yaar.... Don't worry everything will be alright....

Abhi: (he cries)... Nothing will be alright purab... Everything gone out of my hands.... Now only I have "HEART FULL OF LOVE " that's it.....

Purab feels bad to see his friend in that situation....

Later all staffs assembled for welcoming pragya.... A car came and stands before the building.... Pragya came out with bossy style.... Neil and Vin too accompanied her.... Abhi's world stopped to see his fuggy.... Tears flowing from his eyes.... Not able to control his emotions he went inside.... Staffs welcomed pragya.... Later all went inside.... Pragya introduced herself and ordered her staffs to follow the rules.... She went inside.... Neil saw abhi and purab staring at pragya... Neil came towards abhi...

Neil: I'm so happy today... Finally I got my daughter a fresh as before.... I'm warning you stay away from her.... Don't try to get close with her.... If you do so you'll see the other face of me....

Abhi: but sir what I have done.... Is loving someone is wrong??.... Or being orphan??...

Neil: both are wrong to me... Thank got she has FORGOTTEN HER MEMORY FOR PAST ONE YEARS..... SHE HAS Forgotten you.... She forgotten your love.... (abhi cries).... And don't try to act smart.... After 6 months she is going to get marry....

Abhi shocked to hear this.... Saying this Neil went inside pragya's cabin....

Inside the cabin...

Neil saw pragya and vin chatting with each other.....

Neil: pragya beta I'm so happy today to see you in my seat...

Pragya: Mee too papa....

Neil: one more thing beta... You should work hard to stay this company in first position in future too....

Pragya: sure papa... But papa one more thing... While entering office I feel that something which is close to my heart.... I don't know what is that....

Neil shocked and vin smiles hearing this....

Neil: nothing beta new atmosphere so only.... One more thing...

Vin went outside to attend the call...

Neil: abhisek Prem mera... Be careful with him...

Pragya confused... Hearing abhi's name pragya felt unknown happiness

Pragya: why??... What happens??...

Neil: don't know dear before memory loss you hate him... But I don't know the reason....

Pragya: ok... I'll manage... I'll stay away from him....

Neil: take care beta....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So how is it??...

Shall I continue this story??...

After seeing your response I'll update the first part....

To be continued...

By subagokul...

Do vote and tell your views guys....

Tata...

❤❤👋❤👋❤👋❤👋❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
24K 850 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁
22.3K 3.6K 45
A short story on how respect for each other turns into love and its respects.
15.9K 846 11
SIMPLE STORY ABOUT ABHIGYA , THEY ARE MARRIED HOW THEY GET CLOSE .......... # 6 in bulbul on 21/11/2020 # 1 in purbul on 21/11/2020 # 27 in pr...