How Stereotypical!

Autorstwa the_awesome_twosome

Mature Audience (16+) “C'mon dude! She's a girl! How hard could she possibly hit?" He asked, looking at my f... Więcej

How Stereotypical!
Prologue
Chapter 2: Being The New Kid... Again
Chapter 3: Holy Shit!... I Think My Ovaries Just Exploded
Chapter 4: Points To Remember... About The Bad Girl
Chapter 5: Oh... I'll Show You How To Fight.
Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy... FML! ~ Part 1
Chapter 6: Costumes, Slow Bike and an Emo guy... FML! ~ Part 2
Chapter 7: Turn Down For What!... Fuck it!
Chapter 8: You're hot. I'm hot. We're both horny... Do the math!
Chapter 9: Patience.. Is not a virtue of mine!
Chapter 10: It's official...That boy is Devil Spawn!

Chapter 1: Just Another Typical Day... Not!

668 28 23
Autorstwa the_awesome_twosome

Chapter 1: Just Another Typical Day... Not!

*Kate's POV*

Ring! Ring!

   "Shut up! You useless piece o' shit!" I screeched, throwing my stupid alarm on the ground. I pulled the covers over my head and worked on getting back to sleep. Suddenly, light flooded into my room. "What the f*ck!" I groaned.

   "Katherine Anise Sanders! You mind your language young woman! Now get out of bed or you'll be late!" My mother chastised as she finished drawing the curtains of my bedroom windows. I sighed and pulled the sheets off myself. "Threw the alarm again? It's a wonder this thing still works." She said smiling lightly. I ignored her and stretched like a cat. As you can see, I am totally a morning person. Note the poorly hidden sarcasm.

    "Get ready and come to the kitchen. I have bacon and eggs for breakfast." My mom said, before striding purposefully out of my room. I painfully left the sweet comfort of my beautiful bed and headed to the bathroom to brush and take a much needed shower. I'm a bit surprised I didn't get grounded for swearing. I guess mom must have given up. It's a rarity for me to complete a sentence without swearing. My favorite word it f*ck. It literally defies every damn rule in English grammar! Noun, adjective, verb! It f*cking can f*cking be f*cking used any-f*cking-where in a f*cking sentence. See what I did there?

      I messily put some toothpaste on my brush and began vigorously brushing the bad breath out of my mouth while studying myself in the bathroom mirror. A pair of extremely tired green eyes stared back at me. My long brown hair was knotted up and looked in dire need of a hair cut. The bags under my eyes and my oh-so-pale skin made me look like a f*cking zombie. I guess this year's Halloween costume is settled. Just have to make sure I get nearly no sleep and have my mom kick my f*cking a** off of bed in the morning.

    You see, this is the stuff you have to deal with when you drag. Especially if you haven't lost a single race in a year and a half. They called me Street Queen. Why you ask? It's because if you challenge me for a race with any machine which rubs on fuel, I accept and kick your a**. That's how good I am. Being Street Queen had its perks. The pay, respect and mostly the joy of sending an egoistic male's pride straight to the fiery pits of f*cking hell. But on more than once occasion, it has left me sneaking out at 12am, taking on some a**hole in a race, getting into a street fight I didn't wanna be a part of, sneaking back in at 3am and to top that off, being woken up at f*cking 7am, giving new only 4 f*cking hours of sleep. Looking like a zombie is pretty much a given.

       I took a quick shower, washing my unruly hair. Then I wrapped a towel around myself and tip toed top my closet. After drying my body, I grabbed the hair dryer and let my hair dry out in its natural waves. Taking a lacy red bra and panties, I put them on and then stood my-now semi nude-self in front of my clothes rack. I picked out a pair of blue jeans, a read sleeveless crop top and my favorite black leather jacket. On an after thought, I took out my full length black riding boots as well. I quickly put on the outfit and walked to my dressing table.

      Dabbing since concealer top hide my under eye bags, I applied stone black eye kohl to bring out my eyes. I also added some mascara. Top finish it off, I applied some bright red lipstick. Opening my jewellery drawer, I grabbed some red stoned hoops for my first piercing, black stoned studs for my second and silver metallic studs for my third. Deciding to change my navel ring as well, I took out a red stoned hanging one. Finally, I put on an old chain with a faded gold ring strung on it. It was special to me, sort of like a good luck charm.

       I stood in front of the mirror, my eyes prickling slightly. "KATE! BREAKFAST!" My mum screamed from downstairs. "COMING!" I said after taking a deep breath. I zipped up my jacket so mum couldn't see my piercing and saved down the stairs, straight into the kitchen. "Morning mom!" I said placing a quick kiss on her cheek. She smiled and kissed my forehead in return. Then I turned to my 4 year old little sister, who was seated on the kitchen counter like a princess. "Hey sweet cheeks!" I said tickling her. "Kawie! Swop!" Kyla said giggling as I  leaned down and blew a raspberry in her tummy. She squirmed and let out a high pitched squeal.

    "Okay. That's enough Kate. Eat your breakfast." My mom said as she place the plates on the table. I nodded and lifted my little sister off the counter. I seated her on her tall chair and then sat in front of my breakfast. I started scarfing down my eggs as my mother muttered about my behavior being manly. "I can hear you mum." I said in a sing song voice in between bites. "That was intentional. You need to act more like a young woman. What is it with you and the leather jacket and bike, I don't understand!" My mom exclaimed. I had heard this talk more times than I could count. "Yeah mum. I will work on it. I got to go. Bye mum, bye sweet cheeks!" I said giving them both kisses, before grabbing my stuff and dashing out of the house.

        Putting on my black fingerless leather gloves, I stood in front of my beauty of a bike. Smiling, i hopped onto my BMW SS1000R and kicked off the side stand. Stuffing my hair into my helmet, I put my key in my bike and started it. Revving it a few times with my left hand tight on the clutch, I basked in the amazing sound of my bike. I let go of the clutch and raced out of our drive way, heading towards high school. I flew down the nearly empty roads of Montauk, feeling the usual exuberance I feel when I rode. I wanted to challenge myself. So I decided to beat my best time getting to school, which was 5 minutes 45 seconds. I changed gears and sped up, whizzing past joggers and soccer moms. Taking sharp turns and curves, I dogged people screaming profanities at my apparently bad driving.

       Soon I found myself driving into the school compound. It was a small building, painted a faded peach. My hand tightened around the front break,  my back wheel lifting cleanly, as I executed a perfect stop. I was a born show off. It was in my blood. All heads snapped towards me. I was more than a little bit of a celebrity around these parts. I parked my bike and lifted my visor to check my time. 4 minutes 45 seconds. Almost an entire minute faster. Grinning, I reached for my helmet making a show of taking it off, shaking my long brown locks free. I reached into my bag and grabbed a cherry flavored lollipop. I popped it into my mouth, unzipped my jacket and got off my bike. I subtle watched as guys and girls gazed at me alike, guys admiring and girls burning. You see I was f*cking sexy and I knew it. I made a show of swishing my a** back and forth, throwing a wink at one of the girls from the cheer squad.

         "Oye Kate! You might wanna control that a** of yours. You will make one of these boys pee themselves!" A voice as familiar as my own said, as a pair of strong hands grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "Put me down, you f*cking a**hole!" I said hitting my best friend's back. "What's the magic sentence?" Ryan asked. "Nuh uh! I'm not saying it!" I screamed, spanking him. "Bad girl! I may have to punish you!" He tsked. "Fine! Ryan is the sexiest man alive!" I growled out. He laughed and put me down. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked innocently. My eyes narrowed. "Okay okay! Relax!" Ryan said defensively. I just rolled my eyes.

      Ryan and I were best friends since we were little. In fact we even dated a year ago. I even lost my virginity to him. But later we decided we were better off as friends. Now he's just my bestie with the occasional booty call, no hard feelings. "Hello? Earth to Kate?" Ryan said waving a hand across my face. "Sorry! Let's go." I said and we made our way into the building as jealous eyes followed our path. You see, my best friend was a major heart throb. He was a super well built blonde with crystal green eyes. With his defined jawline, sharp nose and sexy smirk, he was considered the most eligible bachelor of  Chariho High, home to the Chargers. Add all of the above to the captain of the football team and you get one hot, sexy but cocky and arrogant a** called Ryan. Not that I'll ever let him know that I actually thought he was sexy.

      "Kate, why didn't you tell me about last night's drag?" Ryan asked annoyed, just as we approached our lockers. I heaved a sigh. "Cause you needed the sleep and if I told you, you would have been there cause you're a masochist." I said matter-of-factly. "Kate! You know how it is! I told you not to go alone! Besides you need sleep too! You look like a f*cking!" Ryan says in a pissed off tone. He has always been protective of me. And even more since... No. I wouldn't think about that. "Relax Ryan. I took care of myself. And I needed the money." I said calmly. "I would have lent it to you!" Ryan said and I sighed again. He was about to add more when we were interrupted.

         "Hey sexy wh*re! Wanna make out in the janitor's closet?" Some mother f*cker I didn't even know asked. Ryan was about to blow when I grabbed his hand. "Let me handle this." I said calmly. "Yeah let the girl!" Mr. F*cker said. Ryan looked beyond pissed but I quickly thrust my lolly in his hand before he could clock the guy. I stepped closer to the guy. "Wanna make out huh?" I said seductively splaying my hands across his chest. People were watching us now. "Have s*x in the janitor's closet?" I said smoldering my eyes, a single finger tracing his jawline. I felt him shiver. I dragged him towards the janitor's closet, people's eyes following us. On reaching my destination I turned back to him. "You sure about this?" I asked biting my lower lip. "Oh! Hell yeah baby!" He replied huskily.

       "Well too bad!" I said and kneed him straight in the jewels. I heard a chorus of groans from the boys and snickers from the girls. I, then, pushed him into the place of his choice, the janitor's closet. I just spun on my heels, flipped my hair and walked off to class, a chuckling Ryan, still holding my lolly, following my lead.

       As soon as we were out of sight from the gossiping school, I turned towards Ryan and grabbed my lollipop from his hand. "Nice kick, Kate!" He said grinning. "Your dad would be proud!" I gulped a little and popped my lolly into my mouth. Ryan noticed this and gave me a worried look. "I'm fine. Let's get to class." I said. 

         The day passed in a bit of a blur with my snoozing through my classes. Ryan and I had most of our classes together except the one before lunch. I had history and her head culinary science, basically a fancy word for cooking class. To soon we were walking out of our last common class. "I wonder where the twins are." Ryan said as we walked to locker. I released a huge yawn. "Maybe they're ditching. But we can't know for sure. Lyra and Liam don't have any classes with us until after lunch." I said as we reached my locker. I opened it and grabbed my text. "Now, off to class, chef Ryan."I said sarcastically, heading towards my class. "Your sarcasm is not appreciated!" Ryan hollered after me. "It wasn't meant to be, babe!" I said, laughter bubbling from my lips. I heard him scream something which sounded like b*tch as I walked away, grinning.

         I dashed to class and took my seat at the back. Ah History! My super favorite subject! Note the poorly veiled sarcasm. And too top it off, I had special love for my history teacher, Mr. Croft. I sat there yawning as the devil walked in. "Good morning class! Today we shall be doing the history of clothes." He said in his slow and drawling voice. Another yawn escaped my lips. My eyes began to droop.

           "Ms. Sanders! Just because your a straight A student doesn't mean you can sleep in class!" Mr. Croft's voice cut through my ear drums, making me jerk up. I heard of one of the cheer b*tches sneer. "I know most teacher's cut you a lot of slack because of pity but I will not do so! What will your mother think? What about your father? What would he think if he saw you today? You are a disgrace to his name!" Mr. Croft growled at me. My eyes widened. That was f*cking uncalled for, bringing in my father like that. In a moment I had him by his collar. "Don't you f*cking dare utter a word about my father, you f*cking bastad! A spineless man like yourself doesn't have the right!" I said menacingly. Mr. Croft shivered under my burning glare. "G...get out of my class." He said stuttering. "Gladly!" I said pushing him hard enough to make him fall. Then I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the room.

(A/N: Play the piano piece now!)

      I walked down the hallway, tears threatening to fall. That bloody b*stard should have known better. My dad was, is and always will be a painful subject for me. I hastily swiped away my tears as I walked more swiftly. No conscious thought guided my feet. I just needed to get away.

       I suddenly came to a halt in front of a double doors. Subconsciously my feet brought me here. I wiped my tears once more and pushed open the large doors of the auditorium. Stepping inside, my eyes immediately fell on the black grand piano on stage. It was the one we used dying
During music and drama. I walked towards the stage dropping my bag and jacket on a seat in the first row. Then I made my way on stage and sat in front of the piano. Taking a deep breath, I placed my fingers on the keys and started playing. They flew across the keys, playing the complex piece with ease. It was the one my father and I used to play together. The one he taught me. I closed my eyes letting my fingers take over as my mind's eye walked down memory lane.

        "Daddy! It's too hard! I can't do it!" I whined as I crossed my arms and pouted.
       "Yes you can Angel! Your the best seven year old pianist ever! You can do it!" Dad said smiling and pinching my cheek.
          "But it's hard daddy!" I whined. "Let me tell you a secret." He said leaning towards me. I craned my neck so I could hear him. "It's only as hard as you believe it is. As long as you think it's easy, it will be." He whispered and leaned back.
        I thought about what he said. "Let us do it again daddy! It's easy!" I said grinning.

      My father's light hearted laugh echoed in my memory.

      As the piece drifted to its final notes, I felt my throat choke with emotion. I opened my eyes on the last note, as tears dripped from the edge of jaw onto the black and white keys of the piano. I sat as still as a statue as the silence embraced the ringing of my final note.

    "Wow!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

It's finally up! Hope it satifies you for a while.. even though it's a bit of a cliff hanger. Also I made it long. So enjoy!! 

On another note, I'm looking for a person to type out my chapters. I'm very buys and I usually hand write my chapters whenever I'm free. I need someone who can type it out for me so I can update faster. They should have an fb so I can send them the pictures of my hand written pages. Also someone who'll be fast, so you guys can get your updates faster. PM me if your interested.

Wat do you think of the cover!? I TOTALLY LOVE IT! ElainKane, this user, she does covers for free. Dedication for you Love! :*  

My contemptrory Rusni has put up her book Wrong Numbers! Check it out!! 

That's it for now I guess!! Leave your love! 

Vote! Comment! And FAAAAAN! :D 

LOVE, 

Roza

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

361 3 31
A story inspired by the tap story: wasn't expecting this. Alicia aged 18 years old is in her final year of high school. All she has to do is get th...
245K 9.5K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...
133K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
16.5K 609 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...