Turtle, Puppy, and a Flower G...

By Honey_stop

"Let me sleep." "Yoonie! Been three hours!" "What's that smell?" "Hobi make flowers." Yoongi's life is painst... More

Turtle Meets Flower
Turtle Finds Puppy
Turtle, Puppy, Doctor, and Genius
Flower is a God?
Sense (?)
Sleepy
Stay Away
Tell Me
Anomalies
Kiss Kiss Fall In Guilt
Intimate
Outside
Errand
Lost
Punishment
Broken
Plan
Home
Check Up
Confusion
Revenge
A/N

Loving

4K 200 53
By Honey_stop

After a week of endless, and I mean endless, sex, Jimin's heat finally went away with one more round to go. Hoseok and I had taken turns so that one could sleep and the other could help Jimin, and at some point when I was asleep, Jimin had bitten Hoseok. So now Jimin's scent was on both of us. And Hoseok's neck bled a little bit.

But by the time Jimin collapsed for the last time into our arms, his own skin was painted in all kinds of marks. Teeth marks, hickeys, hand marks, bruises from when we held him too tightly, you name it.

His impediment went away when he was being pleasured, but came back when he wasn't. Went when he was angry or sad, came back when he was content.

Jimin squirmed awake and opened his eyes again, whimpering quietly. Hoseok and I rolled over to face the hybrid between us, me kissing him and rubbing circles into his arm and Hoseok moving his hand down to stroke the pinkette. My hand traveled down and rubbed at his puffy, overused entrance, helping him get there sooner.

"Y—Yoongi," he gasped, "H—Hoseok—kie."

And his body jolted but then sagged, the heat taking the dark red from his cheeks away with it when he let out the last few ropes of cum. Once more, he passed out, holding onto Hoseok and my hands.

I kissed his sweaty hair and closed my eyes to rest. Hoseok sighed and did the same.
———————
Jin came by a few days later to check up on Jimin, to see if there was anything that we should be worried about.

"Jimin, your skin looks so nice," the doctor said, making me choke on my coffee and Hoseok's face to turn red. Jimin looked clueless and even ran over to help me stop coughing.

"We've established that," I wheezed, patting Jimin's head, which in turn lead to him sitting in my lap and cuddling into my neck. "Baby, he needs to do a check up."

Jin watched with a raised eye brow as Jimin just cuddled into me further.

"And are those bite marks I see?" Jin snickered.

"CAN YOU STOP?!" Hoseok shrieked, finally having enough of Jin's dirty meanings.

He held up his hands in surrender, still laughing. But he went through with his checkup.

"Well, the good news is that whatever natural bad stuff isn't there or got burned out in Jimin's heat, so there's no infections or anything," he said, pulling us into the kitchen so we could talk without Jimin overhearing. "But do you guys have any progress with the speaking or writing?"

"We haven't had time to work on the writing lately," Hoseok answered, glancing at me.

"But when he's upset or feeling good, the impediment goes away."

"Feeling good, how?" Jin asked, taking notes.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact he was just in heat would be enough reason," I mumbled.

"Is that sass I'm hearing, Yoongi?"

"Well showing up on our doorstep at eight in the fucking morning isn't really a good way for me to wake up."

He shrugged. "You can't stop health or sickness."

"That's not the point," I mumbled again.

"Yoongi told me about the tests and chip thing, so we've been focusing more on getting money for the chip than trying to help with speaking or writing."

Jin nodded.

"Has Namjoon touched Jungkook yet?" I asked bitterly.

"No. And I don't think he'll have to."

"Why not?"

"Jungkook was genetically mutated so he wouldn't have heats. Yes, mood swings like he was in heat, but no sexual need."

"That explains why Jimin got so upset," I mumbled, looking over the bar to see Jimin scribbling away at his coloring books Hoseok got him.

"And I have another thing to add," Jin started, making me look back at him. "We got that new dryer to replace the broken one, so we're saving up for that chip work you asked about."

"Thank you," I said, looking down with a soft smile.

"You really care about Jimin, don't you?" Jin asked a few moments later. I nodded. Hoseok grinned.

Jin finished taking notes and went off, the two of us joining Jimin on the couch again. The hybrid jumped back into my lap, making the god pout.

"Why don't you ever cuddle with me?" He whined.

"Because I'm his favorite," I said smugly. Jimin went over to Hoseok and curled up into his neck, enveloping them in his fluffy blanket.

"You sure about that?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around Jimin and kissing his hair.

The hybrid giggled, his tail thumping against the couch. Before, he used to avoid Hoseok because he was jealous, but now he's perfectly fine as long as he gets cuddles or kisses from either of us.

"But I kissed him first," I mumbled, slouching against the couch.

Jimin leaned over, cupping my cheeks and pecking my lips. I used his closeness to tug him back over to my side, making him squeal as I kissed him back. Hoseok came over and kissed the nape of Jimin's neck. When Jimin and I parted, Hoseok was still mouthing at Jimin's neck, looking up at me with gold chocolate eyes. Jimin turned his head and received kisses from Hoseok as I did the same to his neck.

The little makeout session had to stop because Jimin was still sore from the heat and it was getting a little too steamy. Any further would've meant having sex on the couch. But we stopped a little too late for me to keep my composure. And Jimin could tell.

"Yoonie—" he started.

"I know," I interrupted in a pained whisper.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"Yoonie's happy," Jimin explained. Hoseok looked at me and followed my eyes when I glanced down and back up.

"Oh," Hoseok smirked. "Need some help?"

"It's okay, I can wait for it to go away." Jimin stared at me for a second before getting on the floor, resting his hands on my knees. My face flushed dark red when I realized his goal. "Baby, you don't need to do that," I said nervously.

"Wanna," he replied, unzipping my jeans and popping the button after unbuckling my belt.

"He's very good," Hoseok smirked next to me, watching the boy pull out my hard member.

I watched as the hybrid stroked my length with both hands, kissing the tip. Pressing small kitten licks against the slit, he wrapped his lips around the throbbing head, still stroking before he held onto my thighs. A groan passed through my lips when he went down, sucking back up and bobbing his head. My hand went into his pink locks, tugging softly at the strands after feeling that I wasn't holding one of his ears.

"Just like that, Minie," I moaned, bucking my hips up into his mouth. He popped off and licked the underside slowly, going back to sucking. Hollowing his cheeks, I let out another groan and I hit the back of his throat. I felt the knot in my stomach begin to wind up. "Mm, baby, I'm gonna cum."

He hummed and I moaned again, looking down to see him sucking lightly on the tip and staring up at me with hooded eyes, making me wonder how someone so fluffy just a minute ago turn into something that sexy. Going down again, he kept eye contact with me, humming every now and then, sending vibrations down my dick as he bobbed his head.

"F—Fuck," I groaned. "Baby, I'm so close."

Drops of saliva dripped out of the corners of his mouth, but he didn't stop to wipe his face off. Deepthroating me one more time and hollowing his cheeks as he sucked harshly on the way up brought me over the edge and groaning as I came on his tongue. Jimin popped off and licked any leftovers before swallowing what was in his mouth, making me shudder in arousal again.

"Can I get a blowjob too?" Hoseok asked hopefully as Jimin wiped his mouth.

"Hobi awready got one," Jimin giggled. "Got many."

I looked at the red head and he shrugged.

"You fuck him in the ass, he sucks me off."

"Bad wowds," the hybrid pouted.

"Sorry baby," the god chuckled and I fixed my pants. Jimin climbed back up and sat between us this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 498 10
β˜…ε½‘
166K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
11.8K 686 25
After an accident, Yoongi was left paralyzed from the waist down. Being his misfortune he picked up drawing and loved to draw the scenery outside of...
78.3K 5.4K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...