a penny for your thoughts

Da skylar_hopeee

collection of poetries, rants and thoughts Altro

mess
dear future me
i'll have faith
reasons
fear
climbing walls
one night

a leap of faith

486 20 2
Da skylar_hopeee

a leap of faith

They tell you to take a leap of faith, close your eyes and enjoy the fall. Life is short, live in the moment. You're afraid? It's okay, it's part of the journey. Feel like it's impossible? Darling, it's part of the journey.

They tell you it will be hard, but you'll be able to do it. And the haunting question starts in your head, will you be able to do it?

It's too hard, there are others who are much better than you. You can't possibly win against all of them. You're not smart enough, you're not driven enough, you're not willing enough. You're just not.

What if you can't do it? Where will you be? Where will you end up? Will you fail to put your mark in this world? Will your life just fade away slowly, along with your dreams?

There's too many questions, too many obstacles. It's impossible, you'll never be able to do it. You can't do it. You're just not cut out for it.

What will become of our life now?

They tell you to take a leap of faith, close your eyes and enjoy the fall. From now on, remember, every step of the way is part of the journey.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.3K 181 17
رواية تتكلم عن قصة خمس بنات وكيف كانت حياتهم مع اهلهم ف الديره وكيف بتكون حياتهم بعدين وكيف شخص حب وحده لكن الحياه تمنعهم عن بعض، و.....
16K 1K 36
'SO LONG, EDIMAR' is the sixth Anthology by an author known by the pen name of Kieth, released on June 1, 2024. 'SO LONG, EDIMAR' consists of 35 poem...
1.3K 319 75
This is a collection of poems written about love and sadness. [All work is my own. Please ask/tag/credit me in any poems you want to use, thanks!] 27...
9.3K 444 75
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...