Stalker || l.h

由 GirlAtTheRockShow_

Jasey Williams is just another normal 17 year old girl until she catches someone's eyes... 更多

Stalker || l.h
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight

Chapter Three

265 10 6
由 GirlAtTheRockShow_

Jesus' s P.O.V

I blare Green Day through my speakers whilst I finish my homework. I start to sing along to Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. Once the songs ended I get a text;

From Unknown

Open the door babe x

I just ignore it, probably some kid trying to wind me up. I carry on. I hear shuffling below my window. I walk over and look down and see a hooded figure climbing up. I quickly lock my window, grab my phone and run downstairs.

I open Netflix and decide to watch one of the Adam Sandler films. I head to the Kitchen to grab a drink. Where I see a Tall, Hooded figure. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell and run try to run but his large hands grab my waist. I scream as my back is pushed against his front. "Don't make a fuss babe" a strong accent, aussie I think says. "How the fuck did you get in?" I ask more to myself then him. I feel him chuckle,"Well babe, I did ask but you never listened" He says, twirling me round so I can see his face, I can see his bright blue eyes, a dirty blonde quiff and a lip piercing. I bite my lip. I hear him groan. I look up to him, he smirks and walks over to the couch.

I stand there dumbfounded, "Are you just going to stand there Jase?" He asks. I raise an eyebrow and run upstairs.

I know it's short but bare with me

Peace Love Rubber Gloves x

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
273K 8.2K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
122K 4.5K 85
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
431K 15.4K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...