Shy At First [peter parker...

By _otakhoe_

shyness. anxiety. new place. new people. let's see how this goes. More

Aurthor Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
*NOT AN UPDATE*
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
~Epilogue~
*SEQUEL*

Chapter 8

14.1K 368 861
By _otakhoe_

"We are the helpless, selfish one of a kind millennial kids that wanna die"

Spider-Man's POV:

As soon as the bell rings, I'm out the door.

I grab my bag with my suit and web fluid.

I go to the same alley as I always do and quickly change into the suit.

Once I put it on, I tap the spider symbol on my suit (Who is also a drone. His name is droney) and my suit suctions to me.

I'm gonna be honest.

I love being Spider-Man and all, but the suit hugs in certain places it doesn't need to hug and it can get awkward at times.

Sometimes it's fine I guess.

I web my bag to the wall.

I look around for a good spot to start swinging and let out a web.

THWIP!

I am jerked forward and I start swinging around the city.

This is one of my favorite parts about being Spider-man.

When you're swinging it feels so peaceful. It's like you're in your own little world and it's amazing.

Feeling the breeze as you swing forward. The sound of the webs shooting out and connecting to the nearest wall.

The rhythm you start to make.

It's beautiful.

I set myself up on a building and just look around.

I go down and help a lady cross the road, help some guy load food into a truck, and saved a woman from a mugging.

It was funny. The guy kept trying to come at me and I would just dodge his punches with ease.

I webbed both his hands and crossed them over one another, pushed him and webbed him to the wall.

"Have-have a nice day ma'am." I lower my voice so I don't sound like a girl, cause apparently I do.

"thank you SO much Spider-Man!" she says. It honestly sounds like she was more fan girling instead of being scared and weird, from the fact she just got mugged.

"You're welcome miss." I say and swing away.

I decide that that's enough for one day and go back to my spot.

I make my way to the spot texting Happy about all I did.

I know he gets annoyed, but I just hope that Mr. Stark sees them.

I mean I presume he does since he knew about the churro that one time.

I grab my bag and decide to to just go through my window.

It's dark enough, so no one is going to see me scaling the building and crawling into the window.

I climb up the wall and open the window.

I climb in and shut the window.

May already knows I'm m Spider-Man, so I don't really have to hide it so much anymore. I walk up and close my door and change.

May heard me close the door.

"How was today!?" She asks a little loudly so I could hear the question.

"It went pretty good. It was kinda slow today." I say throwing on a blue sweatshirt and a pair of joggers.

I open my door and walk to where she was, the kitchen, and sit at the table.

She places a plate of food down in front of me and she gets hers and sits next to me.

"So...that one girl, I think her name is (y/n), came over a little while ago." May says while taking a bite of food.

I practically choke on the food that was in my mouth.

"W-wh-what." I ask with wide shocked and surprised eyes.

"Yeah she came over, I guess she was looking for you...cause when I told her you weren't here, her smile kind of dropped."

I smile but then it drops because I missed it.

"I offered her in and we talked for a while...she's a really sweet girl Peter." May smiles at me and takes a bite of her food.

I blush and look at her.

"I know." I smile.

Your POV:

I get home and I open my group chat and tell my friends that my first day wasn't complete crap.

They responded with the usual "omg tell us all about it"

So I decided to just FaceTime them.

I told them about Peter and Kenzie.

How it was so awkward with Peter the first day.

Just simple stuff. Luckily I didn't have many bad experiences today, but that doesn't mean I won't.

After an hour of talking to them I decide to hang up and get some food. I told them goodbye and that I missed them and then headed to the kitchen.

I remember that Kenzie gave me her number. I pulled it out of my pocket, added her contact, and texted her.

Kenzie 👾

Y: hey Kenzie! it's (y/n)(l/n).

I wait for to respond. she responds almost immediately.

K: hey (y/n)! so have you talked to Peter yet? cause remember about tomorrow;)))

I look at the screen and just stare at it for a second.

Y: oh, yeah....almost forgot. hahaha

K: so what are you waiting for?? go get him.

Y: i don't even know if he's home. what if he's not home then what?

K: idk, get on his parents' good side.

Y: okay then. text you whenever?😂

K: i'll be waiting 🤪

I lock my phone and put it my pocket.

My parents aren't home at the moment. I think they went out to get groceries.

"Daniel! i'm going next door!!" I yell.

"Don't fondue!!" Daniel yells back.

I just stay quiet.

My God.

I walk out the door and walk a couple of doors down. I stop at the one I think May told me was hers.

I knock on the door and she opens it and smiles when she sees me.

"Hey (y/n)! What brings you here?" She asks.

"Hey May! well..." I get kinda quiet.

This was a bad idea.

"Uh, I was wondering if Peter was here." I was so quiet I was surprised she heard me. Especially since I wasn't making much eye contact anymore.

Her smile got so big when I asked about Peter, but then it dropped as if she remembered something.

"Well, actually he is at his...internship at Stark Tower. He goes after school just about everyday."

"Oh...well could you tell him I stopped by?" I asked.

"Sure thing. If you want, you can come in." May tells me.

I smile. "Sure."

I walk in and grab a seat.

I tell her about my life and how Texas was, she gave me some pretty useful advice. It was nice.

"I haven't had a talk like this in a while." I laugh.

"Anytime sweetie! Just come over whenever!" May says.

"Thank you May." I smile

I look at the clock.

"I should probably get going. Daniel is probably getting worried. I've been gone a while."

"Sure thing! See you later!" She waves as I walk out the door.

I walk to my apartment and call Kenzie to tell her everything.

She responds like normal Kenzie would respond.

K: whAt!! wow that's so cool! so you're close with his mom?! that's gotta be good right?!
K: i hope you realize we are still sitting over there tomorrow.

Y: yeah, yeah. and it's his Aunt May actually. but until then i will be mentally preparing myself.

I laugh.

K: oh okay. BUT girl, just be yourself!

Y: but 'myself' is a shy and awkward person who can't talk to guys...oh God, how did i expect to do this. i'm going to completely embarrass myself. Oh my Lo-

K: (Y/N) I DON'T KNOW YOUR MIDDLE NAME(s) (L/N)
GET YOURSELF TOGETHER.
i'm going to be right by your side the whole time. you're going to be fine.

Y: You're right. i got this. i got this.

K: There is my girl! now get some rest for tomorrow! bye love

Y: bye Kenz!

I hang up.

I'm gonna die tomorrow.

_
_
_
_
sooo included a little Spider-man in this chapter ;)))

i hope you are enjoying this story! i have a LOT planned hahaha

well have an amazing day loves ♥️

(word count 1362)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36 0 10
Writers note; Hey, this is my first story so be nice. It don't be perfect but I'm working on it. This is a y/n and Peter Parker story in which there...
224K 5.5K 28
Basically Pepper and Peter scenes. Not all of them. There is also Tony and others. ••• I apologize for mistakes in advance, English is not my native...
394 11 14
After the tragic loss of your mother you're forced to move in with your estranged father, Tony Stark, and things become almost normal; but circumstan...
38K 996 28
"𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢" ~𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚗 Felicity Dagger has never really liked Peter...