Mark of an Alpha's Queen

Oleh the_atticwriter

COMPLETED ✔️ Previously known as Catch Cassandra and Jace... Remember how their story went? But hold on... t... Lebih Banyak

Part I - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part II - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas Bonus Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Bonus Chapter
Part III - Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 12

172 31 8
Oleh the_atticwriter

Alexis' POV

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I hear the heart monitor and slowly force my eyes open. I stare at the oxygen mask I had on as I breathe. It all came flooding back to me. I exhale deeply.

Keana.

I hear footsteps approach and I close my eyes. The smell of cinnamon and chocolate instantly fill my nose and I know it's him. A feel a little kiss on my temple. He takes my hand in his, the sparks shooting through me and kisses my knuckles.

“Oh Alexis... I know you can't hear me, I mean I would like you to, after everything that happened last night…” he let's out a nervous laugh.

Oh my peaches, what happened last night?!

“Please be okay Alexis” he whispers. “I miss you. And even though you're here it's like you're so far away…” he lets out a huge sigh.

I don't make a sound and listen to him.

“And I don't know how I'm going to tell you that I can't sleep because I'm always thinking about you…or that I love your smile and how you smell like vanilla and roses…or that gleam in your eyes when you see something you really like…or how sexy you look when you're so mad…and how I just love to see you jealous because it's such a huge turn on for me…”.

Seriously Colton?!

“And…I'm afraid to tell you all this…because I'm a jerk who can't admit that he's in love because we can never be together…”.

The door opens and I feel him tense up.

“Oh I'm sorry your highness…”.

“No it's okay. Come in”.

“I just wanted to check if she's awake”.

“No…still unconscious” he says, running his hand through my hair.

“You should get some sleep your highness, it's not good for you. You've been like this for the past two days—”.

“Thank you for your concern…but I can very much take care of myself”.

“Pardon me your highness…I'll leave now”.

Colton sighs as the door clicks shut. He kisses my hand again and puts his head on the side of my bed, playing with my fingers. I open my eyes and slowly lift up the oxygen mask.

“Colton?” I call.

He stiffens and raises his head. His eyes suddenly gaining back it's lovely color.

“You're awake” he says with a huge smile on his face. “You have no idea what you put me through”.

“I heard everything…”.

He looks surprised.

“Alexis—”.

I lift my finger and put it on his lips, preventing him from continuing. I gently rub my thumb over his cheek.

“You don't have to lie to me. I know it's all happening so fast but I don't want to lie to myself anymore when I say I don't love you. I do love you…with every inch of my being... and I know you feel the same way too. You're scared because you think we can never be together because of some agreement you weren't even part of”.

He leans into me and places his forehead on mine.

“You don't understand Alexis. It's much more complicated than you...”.

Before he says something else to ruin our perfect moment, I push myself up and kiss him, his cold lips meeting my warm ones and the major sparks exploding. He slips his hand behind my head and deepens the gentle kiss. I feel his body relax and the kiss becomes more fierce. He moans into my mouth as I play with his hair.

The annoying machine starts to beep fast making him pull away. I breathe hard and stare into his eyes.

“Ummmm... you should get some rest now” he says awkwardly and fixes my oxygen mask back on. “I'll go get the doctor” he says and kisses my temple.

I bite my lip as I stare after him as he closes the door.

“You couldn't wait for a few more minutes?” I ask eyeing the stupid machine. “Ugh!”.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Colton's POV

“I'm so glad you're okay!” Zariana chirps the moment we walk through the doors of the palace.

Alexis smiles and gives her a little kiss.

“Excuse me your highness…”.

“What it is Trent?” I ask.

“Your presence is requested in the throne room this instant”.

I look at Alexis.

“Don't worry about me, I'll be alright. Just go” she quickly says before I talk.

“I won't be long” I say and let go of her hand.

I follow Trent into the throne room.

“What is it uncle?” I groan and shut my eyes to ease the headache that had just kick in.

“It's nice to see you too Prince Colton” a deep dark and familiar voice responds.

I open my eyes and he's seated on the throne. I stare at him in shock.

“Dad?!”.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alexis' POV

I see her eyes light up the moment I walk into my room.

“Alexis!”.

“Keana!”.

She pulls me into a big hug and I hug her back as we cry.

“I was so scared, I thought I'd loose my best friend forever” she whimpers.

“You're not gonna get rid of me that easily” I say and she laughs through her tears. “I'm so glad you're alright”.

Colton's POV

“C'mon son, are you just going to stand there and gawk? Come give your old man a hug”.

My father is back?!

He walks over and pulls me in a tight manly hug.

“Oh my son, you have no idea how much your mother and I have missed you and your sister”.

“We've missed you too dad” I say, still in shock.

He pulls away and puts an arm around my neck.

“Let's talk... catch up on all the things I've missed”.

We take a stroll in the garden and talk. I'd really missed my parents.

“Where's mom?” I ask.

“She's resting, son”.

“Dad, I want to tell you something” I say, suddenly going serious.

I have to tell him about Alexis before he sees it in the local newspaper…or anywhere else connected to the media.

He nods. I clear my throat.

“I'm sorry to interrupt your majesty, but the King and Queen of Grandale are here and they demand to see you and the Prince this instant”.

Oh no!

Dad I really need to talk to you. It's very impor...”.

“Colton, I'm sure it can wait” he says, pats my shoulder and leaves for the throne room.

I ruffle my hair in frustration and go after him. We enter the throne room and I see my mother. I smile at her but she just gives me a stern look. I see the King and Queen of Grandale and their daughter.

Shannon!

I look away.

“What is the meaning of this?!” the King growls slamming the newspaper on the table.

“Father...”.

He gives me a look and picks it up. He reads it and frowns.

“If you're not going to fulfill your end of the deal and have your son marry our daughter, then we're going to have to break the treaty...”.

“Now, now you don't have to do that because my son is definitely going to marry your daughter” dad says giving me a deadly glare. “Isn't that right, Prince Colton?”.

I sigh and turn to the King and Queen of Grandale.

“I'm really sorry your Majesties…”.

Their faces lit up.

“…but you're going to have to find yourself another Prince who'll agree to marry your daughter and spend the rest of his life in misery”.

Shannon gasps and begins to cry.

“Oh stop the drama Shannon” I say.

“Colton!” my dad barks loudly.

“Honey, calm down. I'm sure he has a reason for—”.

“Stay out of this Mirabel!” dad shouts at her and turns to me, fuming. “What has gotten into your head, huh?!”.

“It's that girl isn't it Colton?” Shannon says.

“What girl?” dad asks.

“That American girl he brought here. It's a trick my love, she's just playing with your heart. She doesn't love you…I do! And that's why we're meant to be...”.

“Can you please shut up for a second Shannon?”.

“I will not allow you to speak to my daughter like that!” her mother comes in.

“No mom, it's that girl. She and her little friend have put a spell on the Prince and that's why he's being this way” Shannon says.

“Don't worry Shannon…” dad says. “Whoever that girl is, I'm going to make sure she doesn't bother you two again!”.

My blood boils up.

“You will do no such thing dad. Because if you do as much as touch a single hair on my mate, I will not be held responsible for the consequences” I say in a low growl.

“How dare you speak to me that way?! I am your father!”.

“And I am a son whose head and heart are telling him the same thing! I love Alexis... and I don't care what you do. You can go ahead and dethrone me right now, but I am not going to let you or anyone else decide my future because of some stupid peace of paper I have nothing to do with”.

He steps back and stares at me. I see my mom smile. At least she believed in love.

“Excuse me everyone, but I have someone very important to get back to”.

Another drama filled chapter has ended 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🌈🌈🌈

Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend ❣

Until the next chapter ❣️

Stay safe and enjoy your weekend😊♥️

~the_atticwriter 🖤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
208K 7.3K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
7.7K 258 67
Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fierce warrior and skilled tracker. She's...
8.1K 1.3K 44
❝𝐘𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝘆𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉𝖓❜𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉.❝ ❝𝑨𝖑𝖕𝖍𝖆 𝑨𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖓 𝑨𝖗𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖝, 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙...