Is this love??// A CEO KSJ FF✅

Por bangtansofficial

She looked hot. I saw her bit her lip. I averted my gaze as she looked towards me. I felt myself sweating lik... Más

Author's Note
chapter 1 : A school crush.
chapter 2 : No way.
chapter 3 : She is cute.
chapter 4: Learn to say no.
chapter 5: She is unique.
chapter 6:Are you her boyfriend?
chapter 7: It was my duty.
chapter 8 : Sorry
chapter 9 : She is stunning
chapter 11: In my eyes?
chapter 12: Do you trust me?
chapter 13: She is alluring.
chapter 14 : She liked someone.
chapter 15 : I'll never hurt you.
chapter 16 : Fight for her.
chapter 17 : I'll protect her.
Not a chapter ; Author's note
chapter 18 : Maybe sometimes
Chapter 19 : I'm your boss.
Chapter 20 : surprise party.
Chapter 21: My first kiss.
Chapter 22: An ass?
Chapter 23 : Thankyou.
Chapter 24 : Don't stop.
Chapter 25: I don't like him, I love him.
Chapter 26 : Stay with me.
Chapter 27: It's alright.
Imp: New Novel or series.
Chapter 28 : Best friend?
1k views🌸💜🌟🔥🎊🎊🎊
Chapter 29 : It's ok.
Chapter 30 : She might love him.
Chapter 31 : You are fired.
Chapter 32: You liar.
Chapter 33: A dance date.
Chapter 34: I'm jealous.
Author's note. ( Important)
Chapter 35:It shouldn't matter to you.
Chapter 36 : I love you.
Epilogue.
New novel. (A boss in love).
show some love

chapter 10: She doesn't remember.

906 44 3
Por bangtansofficial

You make me smile.
                                                           ~sj

Lee SO Min's pov.

It was the next morning. I had breakfast in my hotel room only. I took a bath and changed into my meeting clothes. I wore this matching suit to look posh.

I took some important documents for today's meeting at got out my room. As soon as I walked out CEO Kim also walked out of his room. He was wearing this wine coloured suit that looked so good on him.
'He is handsome' I thought to myself.

"Good morning sir" I greeted him.
"So ready for today? " He asked while smiling.
"Oh yes I'm fully prepared " I said while making a thumbs up.

I've been learning to speak English for a past month now and have become pretty good at it now.

We went to the lobby and greeted other colleagues.

-----------------------timeskip---------------------

"Thankyou, it was a pleasure working with Mansef " The European company's CEO said while shaking hands with CEO Kim.

We got out of the venue. We had to see off our colleagues who will be leaving today back for Korea.

We send them off and headed back to our hotel.

During drive.

We were sitting at the back.  While Mr. Baek hyeon was driving the car.

"Thankyou for your hard work today" CEO said to me.

I bowed my head and said thankyou.

We arrived at our hotel. As our rooms were beside each other's we walked together from lobby.
"Good night sir" I said while bowing me head and entering inside my room.

"Sleep tight" He said before entering into his room.
I could feel myself blush.

                              •••••••

Next day

I woke up at 10 am. I looked at my watch and freaked out. I got of my room in my night shorts and knocked CEO's room. He came out. He looked hot af with those puffy eyes and messy hair.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts.

"Sir are we not having  meeting today? I overslept. Sorry. We are late. We should get ready " I blurted out in panic.
"Shh" He shush me while putting his index finger on my lips.
"We don't have a schedule today. We have to go in evening to meet a friend of mine. That's all" He said. His face was so close to me that I can feel his breath.

I nodded while blushing way too hard. I quickly ran towards my room and locked it from inside. I ran to bed and his inside. I cupped my face because of embarrassment.

"He must have seen these red checks" I said to myself while digging my face in the pillow.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

I stood outside my room to analyse what just happened.
Lee SO min ran into her room. She was blushing like a red tomato. I let out a chuckle at her way of behaving and went inside to complete my sleep.

I woke up at 1. I took a bath and went down at the restaurant to have breakfast which became lunch. I saw Lee SO min eating at a table and decided to sit with her.

She was eating fried chicken even in Europe while going through her phone.

"Good morning, oh I guess it's afternoon now" I said scratching my head. She looked at me and choked. I pour her a glass of water.
"Kinshana? ( are you okay?) " I asked her while rubbing her back.
She started blushing again.
"I think I'm done" Lee SO min said while standing up.
I grabbed her wrist.
"I want to eat pasta" I said while pouting.
She gulped before saying "I will order it" And went to the counter.

I watched her while she made my order . She looked cute in those clothes other than office wear.

"It will come soon. " She said while turning to go away.
"Can't you stay here while I eat." I said while not turning and facing straight.

Lee so Min's pov.

"Can't you stay here while I eat." He said in a sad tone.
I stopped walking.
"It's been a while since I've eaten with someone. " He said without turning.
I suddenly felt a pain in my heart to look him like that way.
I went to food counter again and ordered one more pasta. I took plates full of food and put them on our table and sat down and started munching on my pasta.

"Hehhe ^ _^" He started laughing.
I looked up to see him. And what he did next left me shocked.
He wiped the sauce from the corner of my mouth by his fingers and licked them.
"You're pretty clumsy " He said while smiling.
I diverted my gaze back down again. My mind had already stopped working.
"Thankyou " He left out a whisper enough for me to hear and started eating his pasta.

After eating our food we went back to our rooms.
I will be in lobby after 1 hour. "You should go and get dressed. I want to meet my friend and you have to accompany me" He told me before going inside the room.

I went through the clothes that I brought. I didn't know what to wear.
'Should I wear formal clothes as we're on a business trip but we're going at his friend's house,  I think I should wear informal. ' I thought.

After a long thought I decided to wear informal clothes. I curled my hair a little and put on makeup.

I went down to lobby and saw CEO waiting on a sofa. He was looking like a college guy with a casual suit and turtle neck sweater.
'He has a good taste in clothes' I thought while walking towards him.
"I'm ready. Should we go? " I said while standing in front of him.

Kim seok Jin's pov.

"I'm ready. Should we go? " She said while standing in front of me.

I looked at her. She looked really really pretty. I thought she was going to wear formal as I didn't tell her we will be going to other places so she must have packed clothes according to meetings only.
She wore black shorts with knee length boots.

I blinked my eyes to distract myself from her. "Oh yes let's head out" I said.

While in the car.

"What is the name of your friend? And how you became friends? " She asked me.

"His name is Kim Namjoon. We went to same high school. " I replied.

"Did you also went to same high school as your sister Jae Hee and me?  " She asked innocently.
I was a little heartbroken at how she didn't remember me at all. But it wasn't her fault.  I never talked to her or greeted her in high school days even once. I didn't want her to know how I was back then so I lied.

"You went to Seoul international school right. We went Hangul flower school. " I said.
"Oh " She said smiling.

I didn't want to lie but I had no other option. She doesn't know me.

A/N: How was this chapter guys. I hope you like it. Thankyou for 100 reads. Until then.

Love❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

131K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
268 27 9
" your god, say it louder purple" his voice huskily deep His hand grabbing her hair, his other hand on the back of her neck. But deep down both of th...
26.3K 1K 43
(Romance + Drama + Spicy) Y/N had left her family and her boyfriend behind, seeking a fresh start years ago. Now, she was back in Korea for a busines...
77K 4.5K 52
Why did the happy go lucky guy who made you fall for him, turned cold towards you? You were still recovering from the grieve of your brother's death...