Brothers Conflict Scenarios

By Dawnii-Chan

How would your favorite "Brothers Conflict" boys react to these scenarios? More

When You Randomly Give Them A Hug
When You Sit On Their Lap
When They're Asked To Go Somewhere
If You Kiss Them
If You Give Them Valentines Chocolate
If You Slap Their Butts
If You Walk Naked Around The House
If You Pick A Fight With Them
If They Give You A White Day Present
If He Walks In The Bath And You're In It
How You Cuddle With Him
When You Tell Him You're Ready For Him
When He Hears You Sing
When You Tell Them You're Pregnant and They're the Father
When You Watch A Movie Together
When You Sleep Together
When You Accidently Trip While Walking
When You Try To Seduce Him
When You Get Sick
When You're Giving Birth
Your First Date
Another Brother Walked in On You Getting It On *LEMON*
Balloons *Lemon*
Good News (≧▽≦)
Food?
Gomenasai!!!
If You Make Them Laugh
You Were Watching Him Sleep

When He Asks You Out

3.3K 57 22
By Dawnii-Chan

Lol this is literally years later but I just remembered I had this account and read through all of my old scenarios. I hope this is okay ('∀') please enjoy!

Masaomi: How about we go do something fun, hm? Just the two of us. *insert close-eyed smile*

Ukyo: *he's a little embarrassed, but he thinks its just because he likes you so much* Hey, um.. Are you free anytime soon?

Kaname: I want to take you out, kitten. Have the time of our lives together. What do you say? *stretches out hand to you and smirks*

Hikaru: Have you seen any new boutiques lately? Lets go window shopping! We haven't left the house in a while...

Tsubaki: Ne, (Y/N)-Chan! Let's go on a picnic! The sakuras have blossomed and I've heard its really romantic. *winks*

Azusa: *he sends you a text saying to dress up nice and meet him outside. When you do, he's standing there in a tux with a single rose. He clears his throat* Thought you'd like to go out to dinner?

Natsume: Oi, let's hang out. I- I miss being with you... *clears throat* Are you up for watching a movie?

Louis: (Y/N)-Chan, let's do something that interests you. *Caresses cheek* I want to make you happy.

Subaru: You wanted to learn how to play basketball, right? Well, I thought- maybe I could teach you.. today.. if you want... *trying not to be embarrassed but failing miserably*

Iori: *has extravagant date planned out for you* I hope this is okay... I want you to know how much I love you.

Yusuke: Oi! Let's study together. And... maybe get some dessert after... But only if you want to!

Fuuto: *smirks* You've greatly interested me. I want to take you out. But I will be disguised, obviously. 

Wataru://

Sorry if these scenarios are a little off, its been a long ass while. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 5.4K 46
Pls read A/N chapter!!
246K 4.5K 32
This is just for ideas I have in the middle of the night that I need to write about.
72K 2.7K 12
As if it was bizarre enough they were quite literally inseparable, what would happen if one twin decides he catches feelings for his own brother? Wha...
89.8K 1.2K 43
how i think eight lovely boys would react to in different scenarios. remade from my old account. started: 25-01-21 ended: 31-07-21