The Graveyard Shift

By Dragonslayer43240

You had just graduated from high school a few months ago. Now, you're unemployed and can barely pay your apar... More

Welcome To Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!
" The Funhouse Of Death "
The New Employee
Vincent
The "New" Animatronic
Important Questions
The Good, The Bad, And The Angry
If Its Not A Plan, Its A Perfect Plan
Nothing Is As It Seems
A Friendly Talk
A Neat Little Bow
" The Fazbear Incident" - What Happened?

Old Scars

1.7K 34 18
By Dragonslayer43240

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- 

You groggily pushed the off button on your alarm clock. You sat up, and looked around. You saw your uniform at the foot of your bed, neatly folded up. That was different. You picked it up, and put it on. You thought about what you had seen the day before. There was something wrong with that place. You knew it. You grabbed your phone and shoved it into your pocket. You made a bowl of cereal, and sat down on your couch to eat it.

As you were spooning mouthfuls of Cheerios, your phone buzzed. You set the bowl aside, and looked at your phone. It was a message from your Boss, Mr. Afton. Strange, you didn't remember giving him your phone number. You read the message out loud. 

" An unforeseen incident has occurred, and I request that you make it to the pizzeria as fast as possible." You spooned the rest of the cereal into your mouth, and added the bowl to the growing pile of unwashed dishes in the sink. 

You got in your car, and drove to the pizzeria. You began to grown concerned as you neared the location.  What had happened?. You took the exit, and turned into the Pizzaria's parking lot.  You saw Mr. Afton talking to Vincent in front of the building.  You parked your car, and stepped out. Mr. Afton saw you, and moved towards you. 

" (Y/N)," He called to you, " Everyone else is inside. I want you to help them out." You looked past him at the building. 

" What happened?" You asked. Mr. Afton grimaced, then spoke.

 " Our nightguard, Cal, has gone missing. I suspect criminal activity." Mr. Afton shook his head slowly, then ushered you to move inside. You reluctantly did.

Scott, Jeremy, and Mike were standing by the main stage. Once they saw you enter, they waved you over. 

" We've been waiting for you. Now we can finally start looking." You were about to question why they waited for you, but Scott interrupted you. 

" Jeremy, if you can go with (Y/N) and look at the employee only areas, then Mike and I will go check the more public areas." Jeremy nodded at Scott, then looked at you. Scott and Mike began to make their way towards the Nightguard's office. 

You watched them for a second, then you turned towards Jeremy.

 " I think we should split up an-" 

" No!" Jeremy interrupted you. He shied down a little bit as he realized that he had yelled. " I mean, well, it's not really g-good for us to split u-up in a situation like t-this." Jeremy seemed to really hate your idea of splitting up, so you resigned to stay with him. 

 " Fine, then let's check the breakroom first." Jeremy nodded, and you took the lead. Before you had even taken a step, you noticed a small red splotch on the floor. Jeremy noticed what you were looking at.

 " It's probably just a sauce splotch. The children can be pretty messy." You could tell that Jeremy didn't even believe what he was saying. You looked at the suspicious red spot, and checked the surrounding area. 

It reminded you of some horror film. You being the detective, and Jeremy being your shy sidekick. You shrugged off the thought. This was serious. You had to walk for a little bit before you came upon another splotch. This confirmed what you thought. This was a blood trail

. " Go get Scott and Mike. "  You ordered Jeremy. Jeremy nodded, and ran towards the way Scott and Mike had gone. You found another blood splotch a few feet away from the other. You looked up, and realized where it was taking you. The Backstage room. It made sense to you. If you were a killer, you would hide the body where no-one would look, or at least, look last. 

Jeremy came back into the room, followed by Scott. You cocked your head to the side. 

" Where's Mike?" You asked. Jeremy glanced at Scott, then shrugged.  Scott scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

 " You see, uh, Cal was one of Mike's good friends. He's... coping... with the loss. We saw the blood trails too." Mike didn't seem like one who would cry. Loss can do things to people. 

You kept following the blood trails, but something within you knew where they were going. You fought the urge to run back. To call the cops. To do something. You took a deep breath, the continued. Before you knew it, you were in front of the Part's and Services door. The one with the strange animatronics in it. You steeled yourself for whatever would lay on the other side of the door. You closed your eyes, and opened up the door. When you opened your eyes, you wish you never did. There was a new suit, a red and white one. It had sharp teeth and yellow eyes. But that wasn't what was so bad.

You knew that at that point, you wouldn't  be able to take that image from your brain. The animatronic's jaw was hanging wide open, revealing the face of the dead nightguard. Blood leaked from the seams of the suit, and a large pile sat at the suit's feet. It took all of your willpower to not just drop down right there. It was Scott who was the first one to react. 

" My god... No...No...No! Boss! Mike! Get in here fast!" You heard footsteps race towards the room. You turned around, and saw Jeremy still staring at the suit. You put your hand on his shoulder, making him look at you. His face was ghostly pale, as if he was about to faint. You knew you probably didn't look much better. You gently pushed him out of the room, and walked behind him to ensure that he wouldn't fall over. 

Mr. Afton passed you as he ran into the room. Mike followed him, and his cry of anguish caused you to wince. Jeremy sat down at one of the tables. You sat with him, closing your eyes and trying to force the image out of your head. A few minutes later, Mr. Afton came out of the room. He sighed, but he didn't seem to be overly concerned with the situation. You heard him mumble as he walked over to your table.

 " ...too bad, Payne had some interesting technology in him..." Mr. Afton saw the state of Jeremy, and sat down beside him. 

" I...  I am terribly sorry you had to see that. I will see to it that Cal's family  will be informed of this... incident. I am giving the rest of my workers the day off." Mr. Afton stood up, then straightened his tie.

 " Now, if you excuse me, I have paperwork to file. " Jeremy looked up at you.

 " What are we going to do now? I don't really feel like going home alone, as weird as it sounds." to your surprise, Jeremy's stutter hadn't appeared.

 " I'm... pretty sure Scott will think of something." You  assured him. Sure enough, Scott was the next one to leave the Part's and Services, with Mike following in tow. Mike's eyes were wide and puffy, and his shirt and hands were coated with the blood of his dead friend. Scott walked over to your table. 

" Hey," He mumbled. Scott sat down next to you, his... phone head in his hands. 

As you watched Scott, you noticed that he had bandages covering his hands. You were about to question it, but with everything else that had happened, you thought against it. Surprisingly, Mike was the first one to break the silence. 

" Well," He sniffled, " I guess I better get home and clean up." Scott looked at Jeremy, then at you. " You guys wanna go get some coffee? We could drive Mike to his house, let him clean up, then go to like, Starbucks or something." Mike didn't seem to excited by the idea, but he agreed nerveless. Everyone also agreed with the plan. 

In a few minutes, everyone was in Scott's car driving to Mike's house. Scott had put a towel on Mike's seat, obviously trying to keep the blood off of his car. Mike didn't seem to mind, focusing on looking out the window. He didn't seem all that interested in anything right now. You couldn't blame him. After about a 10 minute drive in uncomfortable silence, you had arrived at Mike's house. Mike stepped out, muttered a thanks, and went inside his apartment. Jeremy tried to strike up conversation to break the silence. 

" So uh, (Y/N), do you watch any T.V shows?" Jeremy asked you. You shrugged.

 " I can't really afford cable, so I just mainly watch YouTube." Jeremy nodded, not continuing the conversation any more. Once again the car was plunged into silence as everyone waited for Mike to come out. After what seemed like forever, Mike finally came out. He had switched out his work uniform for a white T-shirt, and wore black pants. Mike stepped in the car, and seemed a little bit happier than he was when he got out. Scott nodded at Mike, and drove towards Starbucks. 

Once you had arrived, everyone got out of the car and walked inside. Mike ordered a dark coffee, Jeremy ordered a cappuccino with a muffin, Scott ordered an Expresso with extra caffeine, and you just ordered (F/C) ( Favorite Coffee). Everyone sat at a small table by the window. You stared down into your coffee, thinking about what you saw. Something was about to change, you felt it. Something didn't seem right about how Cal died. Who would stuff him into a suit? Why? To dispose of the body? You had the feeling that Vincent played a part in this, somehow. He was always... off. You could've never been closer to the truth.

A/N

This chapter had to do SO many rewrites. ( More like three ) that is why it took so long to get out. Anyway, I've got a lot of ideas that will incorporate into the story later, so keep on a lookout for updates! This story will ( hopefully ) get better!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 252 11
You were fired, but more worser, you became homeless Nowhere to go, but you must live somehow That's when a miracle happens Freddie Fazbear's Pizza i...
41.5K 654 14
You were a Nightguard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. After your partner didn't show up, the Animatronics ended you. Well...kinda. You possess the new ani...
1.4M 40.1K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
36K 1.5K 34
The last book of the series. Rachel and Justin must figure out why the famed pizza place, Freddy Fazbear's, is in peril. Roxy, Foxy, Freddy, Bonnie a...