Knox

By trottinghorsess

"But there's one rule" he says. I turn to him. "Yea? What is it?" "Don't. Fall. In. Love" ** Knox Bailey Arch... More

Characters
Knox
Membership
Where Is He?
Deal
First Kiss
Jealous
"I'm with you"
Fight
Killer
Dangerous
Real Kiss
"I care about you"
Feelings
Three Words
Troubles
First Time
Cuffed
Fight
Cat
"You're pissing me off, Sunshine"
Behind Bars
Four Wheeler Accident
Anger
Gender Reveal
Tucker Jax and Enzo Dash
Proposal
Wedding
The Red Hooders
Epilogue
tuckers story
The Final Chapter

Noticed

15.2K 325 106
By trottinghorsess

Knox

"FUCK" I get shot on the thigh and I immediately shoot the one who fired it. "MotherFUCKER!" I pull the bullet out.

"You good?" Matt comes up, laughing.

"Fuck you Matthew" I huff.

"Keep going, Archer!" dad shouts as he runs past me.

I roll my eyes. "If your friend didn't-"

"KEEP GOING!" he shouts.

I laugh and run off, shooting people left and right.

Someone then jumps on my back, so I quickly turn and he flies off. "You really thought- never mind" I jump in him, knocking the wind out of him before slicing his neck, making him bleed out till death.

"Hey what do you call a killer who loves cereal?!" Gabe asks while he shoots.

"What bitch?" I run.

"A cereal killer!" he says.

We all groan. "That was bad as fuck and didn't even make sense" Tyler rolls his eyes.

A group of men run at me and Matt helps me by shooting them with his arrows.

"I GOTCHU!" Matt laughs.

I nod and start shooting everyone in my way.

"I'm thirsty" I hear dad say as he runs by.

"Bitch what the fuck?" grandpa turns to him.

"DIE BITCH!" I choke a man to death and that's when people pile of me, stabbing me. "Well that hurts" I groan and stand up, making them all tumble down.

I shoot them all before running behind a car to reload, but of course, someone runs up next to me and shoots me in the arm. "Knox Archer" he smirks and shoots me again, running at me.

I catch him and slam him into the ground.

He hollers in pain and I stab him to death. "TAKE COVER, KNOX!" I hear grandpa.

"ALREADY AM!" I shout and a bomb goes off.

I stand up and we all meet at the team suv. "That wasn't interesting" dad says.

"Nope" we all say in unison.

"Let's go home, I'm tired and hungry" Granada laughs and we all get in the car.

He drops us all off at our houses and once dad and I walk into ours, Mia, Nicolas, and Faith are over.

"What's she doing here?" I ask with stern.

"She's staying the night since Amelia has to go away for her choir concert" mom explains.

"What about her Chloe and Tyler?" I raise an eyebrow. "Tyler's here"

"He's leaving tonight with Chloe and Amelia" mom says,

I groan and turn to Mia. "You?"

"Don't give me attitude boi" she crosses her arms.

I stand tall. "Oh I'll give you a-"

"OKAY, we should get going" Nicolas says and Mia and I glare at each other. "Come on princess" he takes Mia's hand.

"Gross" I look at them in disgust.

"One day, Archer. One day" Nicolas laughs.

"Bye guys!" mom smiles.

"Bye!!" Mia and Nicolas walk out.

"Hey..." Faith says nervously.

I roll my eyes and walk to my room.

I told her off so many damn times, and does she listen?

No.

she doesn't.

I chill in my room for about an hour until Faith opens let door. "Damn Faith! Didn't I tell you to fucking leave me alone?!" I ask.

"But y-your mom told me to t-tell you d-dinners r-ready" she stutters.

"Now you stutter?" I roll my eyes. She frowns. "Alright. I'm coming"

She walks out and I groan as I get out of bed, walking out and going into the kitchen.

"Bubba!" Willow runs up to me.

"Hey!" I pick her up and smile. "How was school?!"

"Good!! I met a friend!!" she says with excitement.

We all gasp. "Really?! Who?!"

This is actually a big deal... being an Archer comes with having no friends.

Because you're... an Archer.

A killer.

She's the daughter of a famous killer and granddaughter of another one.

Sister of a killer.

So nobody really talks to her...

Nobody talks to me either because I'm a killer, but I like to keep it that way. I don't want friends.

Or to talk to people.

But but Willow, it's different. She's just a little girl who will never be like me, dad, or grandpa. She'll never be a killer. She's only four.

And wants friends.

"His name is Teddy!!" she chirps.

"He's a dude?" dad and I ask.

"Yea!" she says innocently.

I smack my forehead and dad shakes his head. "Well, as long as you have a friend" dad clenches his jaw.

"Oh stop being so protective" mom laughs.

"She's my little sister! Of course I am!" I put my hand out in front of me.

"And she's my little girl!" dad adds.

"Yea yea yea" mom laughs.

"It's our job to be protective!" I flex.

"Says the player" mom crosses her arms and dad bursts out laughing.

I shrug. "It's fun"

"Faith are you gonna eat?" mom asks.

"Oh yea!" Faith laughs.

I sit next to Willow and eat with her.

**

"Are you guys for real?" I ask in anger over the phone.

"Sorry dude" Hudson says.

"Tomorrow though!" Mitchell replies with enthusiasm.

I groan. "Ughhh alright" I hang up.

I walk into the gym alone and a girl bumps into me. "Oh hi!" she says.

I raise an eyebrow then smirk. "Hey"

"I'm Loren" she smiles. "And you're Knox?"

I nod. "Yea... yea i am"

"You're cute" she smirks as puts her hand on my bicep.

"I can say the same for you" I brush my lips against hers.

We look into each other's eyes before passionately kissing,

She puts her hands up my jacket and I pull back.

"Bathroom?" she asks.

"Fuck yea" I take her hand and we jog to the bathroom.

Then I stop myself. "Why don't I get your number? I don't really like having sex then working out after that" I wink.

She nods and pulls out her phone.

I pretend to type it in and nod. "See you later" she winks before walking off.

Right.

I walk to the wakes and put my phone down on the bench before pulling off my jacket.

I put my phone in my pocket and start lifting weights.

Then I move to the arm workouts which usually kill me.

I put my hands on one machine where my arms are spreaded out then I pull them together.

I do three sets of those then do push ups.

that's when I notice a pretty blonde girl staring at me, but her eyes immediately go somewhere else once I turn to her.

I smirk and stand up before walking over to her. "And who are you?" I ask and she turns to me with a flash of fear. "You're pretty" I smirk.

"W-What?" she asks.

"I said you're pretty" I repeat myself.

She looks at me like she doesn't even know what pretty means or that she looks it. "O-oh. T-thank you"

I nod. "Knox"

"S-Summer" she stutters.

I smirk.

Looks like I got myself a new toy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 9.6K 31
When Layla finds her boyfriend Knox deep inside his bestfriend and realises this has been happening for a while now she makes a decision that bewilde...
141K 3.2K 46
Carter Axel Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Carter is a very dominant asshole with anger issues and this raging feeling to kill everyone...
81.4K 1.9K 38
He's a psychotic killer. She's a nervous wreck. What could go wrong? ** Flynn William Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Flynn is the world...
296K 13.5K 29
She was like the stars, already dead. The summer of 21. The summer she would never forget. It wasn't just the heat of summer, it was him. Archer Luc...