Don't You Hear My Call?

By deacury

"I'm not enough for you!" "You'll always be enough for me Roger" "We both want this so why can't it work?" "... More

Giant Poodle Man
Suppressed and Released
Too Good To Be True
Our Business
All Day Long
Back to Reality
Dazed and Confused
Not Just Lust
Sexy, Hot, and Cute
Roger and John
Virgin
Hard Days Night
My Very Own
Little Angel
Beautiful Boy
Hungry
Don't Touch Me
Secrets, Secrets
Baby... It's You?
Wet
Sheer Heart Attack
No Blood, No Stain
Kiss Of Fire
I've Made A Few
Sickly Sweet
Crying For No One
Rogerina... Maybe?
Faithful Is Just A Word
Rock n' Roll Talk Jive
My First
Men and Woman
Killer Queen
No Means No
Take Me To The Top
Queer, Fag, Twink
News of the World
The Bomb
I Want To Break Free
Come Together
Happy With You
Another One Bites The Dust
Stone Cold Crazy Bitch
Bad Mistakes
My Fair Roger
Love Of My Life
Purgatory
Me, You and Sidney
We Are The Champions
The Godfather
It's Too Late
Maybe It's Over... For Good
Wonderful Tonight
The Very First Time
Here We Are

A Little Help From My Friends

814 33 3
By deacury

Brian's POV
It's been a few weeks since, the incident. Oh, no I feel bad calling it that. Well, whatever it is, things haven't gotten better.

Roger and I have tried to initiate things and the same kept happening. We tried working out, using a ton of lube, and I even asked him if he wanted to top. Every time I asked if he'd like to, he just got quite and didn't say anything.

I was getting a little impatient, but I don't want to force anything with Roger. It's just something we have to work through. I have an idea though.

I went to the shop today while Roger was in the studio, starting some vocals for our new album. I drove to a place Freddie had told me about, in confidence. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to go in and quite truthfully a tiny bit scared. I'd never been inside a sex shop before.

The shop was a small place, smaller than the grocers. It had a little white paper on the front door that told the hours it was open. There were two mannequins in the display window wearing lingerie and holding some questionable looking items. One looked like a whip and the other... I didn't even want to know what it was.

When I opened the door a small bell above me went off. I felt weird being alone in there all by myself. I wish I had asked Roger to come along, rather than try to surprise him, but I knew that if I had he would have rejected the whole idea.

There were a few people in the shop, one woman looking at the female vibrators and a couple of men shopping around. They were mostly looking at porn and some more unidentifiable objects.

I made my way over to the men's vibrators and other devices. There were so many options and I didn't know what to get. For once I think Freddie could have been useful here. I made a decision that I should get a variety of things, just in case some didn't work. Hell, it's not like I'm gonna be back in here anytime soon.

There was a little box to my left that read, "My First Anal Kit". It sounded like some kind of morbid children's toy. Despite its name, it seemed like a good fit for Roger situation, so I picked it up. I walked down the isle and say a prostate massager. I also grabbed that, because it could give him some pleasure since he's been dealing with so much pain. There was a sign for half off anal beads, but I didn't even know what those were and the fact that they were half off didn't help.

After a bit more shopping around I had added two anal plugs to my cart and a small dildo. I bought two plugs because I thought I would be nice if Roger didn't have to go through this trial of toys alone. Lastly, I stepped into the "dangerous" section. Half of the things in there were made of leather. I looked around until I stumbled upon a costume. It was perfect. I knew that it would be good for both Roger and me so I quickly found the right size and hung it over my arm. The last thing I got before I left was a mini bondage set. It had I little whip and pair of handcuffs along with a blindfold and mouth gag. The best part what this hair pulling thingy that I was one hundred percent certain Rog would love. I was ready to experiment.

I walked up to the register, but not before grabbing some more lube and condoms. "Having a fun night?" the man behind the counter asked with a chuckle. My pile was pretty big and I was a bit embarrassed.

"You could say that" I replied whilst blushing. "Here your go, have a nice day" the man said with a smile. I walked out and got a few looks from passer-byers. It was awkward, I didn't care much. Whatever to do to help my boyfriend.

I got to my car and opened up the door. I set the bag of goodies on the passenger seat and started the car. It was a quite ride home. I tried the radio, but everything on it was rubbish.

I pulled into the car park and locked up the car. I got out and walked up to my building. Instead of riding the elevator, which had recently been fixed, I chose the stairs, to get some exercise in.

I didn't expect Roger to be home because it usually took him a few hours to finish singing. I tried to unlock the door, but to my surprise, it was unlocked. Roger couldn't have been home, his car wasn't here. I was bracing myself for an intruder to attack when I heard a small squeak of a voice, "Brian? Is that you?"

It was John. Why was John here? "John, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the studio?" I quickly realized I was still holding onto a bag of unmentionables, so I put it down and patted it behind a plant.

"I-I wanted to talk to you about something" he said whilst looking down at his feet. "Ok, but have a seat first. I'll be there in a second, let me get us some tea"

John walked over to the sofa and sat down. I saw his leg bounce up and down in the corner of my eye. He seemed nervous and a little uncomfortable. I hoped this wasn't anything urgent or something I should worry about. I had a lot on my plate at the moment.

I returned to the sofa with two mugs of tea in my hands. I took a quick sip of Mina and placed it down on the coffee table. John just held onto his and played with the string on the tea bag. "So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I pressed after a few moments of awkward silence.

"Well" he started "first I need to tell you about my current situation." I nodded and he kept on. "You can't tell anyone. Not even Roger" he raised an eyebrow. I told Roger everything. Literally everything. I can't keep secrets from him, but if it'll make Deacy happy...

"Ok, I promise" I said. He took a deep breath and looked up from his lap. "Freddie and I have recently started seeing each other."

I never expected to hear that. Sure they were best friends and everything, but I thought that was it. I know that Fred and John give each other little looks and share secrets, but I would have never put them together. I was happy for them. They finally found people who would love them.

"Brian? Are you angry?" John's voice snapped me out of the haze I was in. I had spaced out thinking about their relationship. I looked up, his eyes looked like they were filled with tears.

"No John, never. I could never be mad at you. I'm actually happy that you and Fred are happy together." I said and smiled at him to stop the tears from flowing. I hugged him tight. I knew that it was difficult to open up like that. When Roger and I told them, we thought we would be ripped to shreds.

"Ok, good" he said as he wiped back a tear. "What is it you wanted to chat about?"'I asked. He looked down at his hands again, "Well, I-it's a bit, um personal." "It's Alright John, you can tell me anything" I said. He looked up at me. "Can o ask you a question first?" He asked. "Of course" I nodded, "go on." He took a deep breath.

"When did you and Roger first start having sex?"

He said it quickly and was out of breath, as if he had been keeping it in so long. "W-we" i tried to begin, "um-I, it first started" I couldn't find the words. "I knew I shouldn't have asked that" John said, embarrassed. "No,no it's fine" I said. "Um, Roger and I did other things pretty quickly" I began. John nodded his head. I licked my lips and closed my eyes. "But we haven't had sex yet."

I slowly opened my eye, to see John. He was in shock. "Y-you guys, haven't?" He whispered with wider eyes than normal. I shook my head. "Woah" John said, "It's been a couple of months since you two came out, I would've expected you to be all over each other." I nodded. "May I ask why?" I don't want to embarrass Roger or tell John everything, but this also concerns me so maybe I should talk to someone else about it.

I started to tell John everything. Well, not every single detail, but enough so he wold know our situation. It felt good to get this off my chest. By the time I was done explaining the whole deal, John was holding my hands and I was unexpectedly crying a bit. I hadn't noticed the whole time.

"It's alright, Brian" John cooed as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry to give you all of this baggage" I laughed. John looked at me. "I still haven't told you about myself yet" he said. That's right, he came over here to talk to me. Oh how the tanks have turned. "You're right, I'm making this all about me" I said with a giggle. John shyly smiled then his face went serious. "Freddie and I, we haven't done anything yet. Nothing at all to be honest." He confessed. "Nothing?" I asked. "Nothing except kissing" he replied.

This was big news, considering Freddie was never shy about telling us the details of his personal life. Also, John and Freddie were both already out and John himself was no man of mystery. I myself have heard him many times with a woman in our hotel rooms that connected and he's isn't very quite. Still, I would have expected them, two of the most attractive men I'd ever seen, to be even father along than me and Roger even though they must have started seeing each other AFTER me and Rog had.

"Why?" I asked. "I don't know" John said quietly, "It's not like I haven't thought of Fred in that way, and I know Freddie wants to do things as well. I just don't know what holding us back" he finished. "Maybe your not ready?" I suggested. "But that not it! I've wanted this for so so long. I think I'm just scared" he said. "Why are you scared" I pressed.

"Because I'm a virgin" he mumbled whilst looking down at his lap.

"Rog and I are too, but there's nothing to be scared about. We know we're safe with one another" I tried to console him. He nodded. "I've been with other men, but we've never gone as far as having sex in that way. It's never been the right person. I think Freddie is the right person, but what if he loses my right after we have sex!" "Freddie would never do that" I said, "I'm positive he loves you, John."

John smiled. "It feels really nice to know I'm not alone in all of this" he said. "Roger and I will always be here for you. And I think it would be neat to talk to Fred about what you're feeling. It might clear things up for him and make him understand" I said.

"Thanks Brian. It's really helped taking to you." He said. "Tell me everything goes with you and Rog, okay? I know it will work." He smiled at me. "It's been lovely with you as well" I said.

John left a few minutes later. I got the place ready for him. I wanted to talk and try out the new ideas I had. I hope he would feel safe with me and be willing. I wanted it all to work out.

Ahhhhh! I haven't posted in so long. This week was so rough and I hardly got anything done! Sadly, next week I might not upload as much because I'm going to be getting ready for a huge competition next weekend! Let me know how you feel about this and what you want more of! - Deacury x💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.6K 45
"It's alright, John, I'm here. I'm right here, and I'm not leaving." Freddie whispered, shakily, holding my body closer to his chest, kissing the top...
76K 1.2K 27
Queen slash. Old drabbles/oneshots I wrote long ago + some newer ones. May use some of these for a story in the future. I wanted a place to put them...
37.9K 1.8K 92
Freddie & John loved each other. But they didn't know it. Brian and Roger were trying to get them together, whilst feeling the exact same! Will they...
7K 224 14
WARNING: Mature Content, Smut & stuff Roger and Deaky are trying to be a couple, but a particular roommate seems to get in the way of that. Sorry th...