Violetine: One shots

By theloosexannon

Adorable one shots of this adorable twdg ship. • • • ‼️MATURE FOR TRIGGER WARNINGS‼️ •suicidal thoughts/acti... More

Plot Twist
New Girl
News flash (not an update)
Nightmare
Christmas sleepover
Internet friends
Shower
News flash (not an update)
Discipline
Please say yes
Violentines Day
Prom
Gamers
Need You Now
Uno
Hangover
Glasses
8 years
Storm
Softball
Plz read
Final show
Easter
My sons Baseball game
Team effort
You're gonna be okay
The car
Rivalry
Backyard
Plz read... (not an update)
Plz read (not an update)
Bed rest
9/11/01
Eggroll day

After

4.8K 82 7
By theloosexannon

Warning: a serious theory for episode 4

AJ had just killed Lilly. That's it. It's over. But I had forgotten one detail to our plan.

The wood deck shook before I realized.

"Shit, the bomb! AJ!" I ran towards the little boy but I didn't make it in time. The top deck exploded and threw me back.

I hit my head on the wall behind me and fell to the ground. Smoke filled my lungs and I coughed, struggling to breath. I opened my eyes and everything was spinning and my ears were ringing.

It took a second to adjust my eyes and ears, they still weren't one hundred percent when I caught sight of a blurry AJ about 10 feet from me. Tenn helped him stand and James came to me.

My head hurt. Not from the hit I took, but from trying to process everything that just happened.

Once my hearing came back I heard James ask "Clem? Clem, you okay?"

I grabbed my head and stood up.

"yeah. Yeah I'm fine."

"okay we gotta go." James and the kids walked towards an exit with me close behind trying to keep up.

We avoided as many flames as we could until we reached the pier walking towards land, where Omar, Aasim, and Louis were standing.

"oh my god, you're okay!" Aasim said as we caught up. Then I noticed something.

"W-Wheres violet? She already start going back to the school?" I asked. Aasim just looked at me.

"Ruby and Willy took the horses back. Violet.. Um. she.. She never came out." Omar said. My heart dropped. She's still in there.

"No.. I- no. I have to back in, I have to get her." I stuttered.

"Clem that's suicide, the boat is gonna go down any second, you can't go back." Aasim said.

"I have to. Please. I have to.. I-I love her." I began to cry. The thought of losing her got to me. So many thoughts filled my head.

"Clem we can't. I'm not losing you too." AJ spoke up grabbing my hand.

I looked down at his sad eyes and gave in.

"o-okay." My breathing got heavy. If she is still alive in there, I just left her to die.

I hesitated before starting to slowly walk back. Losing hope for life.

The only thought going through my head was 'this is all my fault. She's dying because of Me. Maybe I should just end-'

"WAIT GUYS! PLEASE!" I hear someone yell from far behind. I look up and turn around. Seeing Minnie in the distance holding something. The light from the boat blocked what it was but eventually I was able to see it.

Violet.

Minnie struggled to carry her because of the arrow that was once in her shoulder.

I ran as fast as I could towards them. The closer I got, the worse Violet looked. Until I got close enough to see what had happened.

"Oh my god, Violet!" I yelled.

Violet laid there in Minerva's arms. Blood covered most of her face. And where it came from.... The place where one of her eyes used to be.

The sight almost made me sick but I had to focus.

"she's alive. But we need to hurry and get her home." Minnie said.

"here I got her." I took Violet from Minnie because I saw her shoulder injury and it would be faster if I carried her.

"let's get moving!" I said before running back towards the school with violet in my arms.

I don't think I've ever ran faster in my life.

My blood was pumping.

My arms and legs were throbbing.

But I couldn't stop. I had to save her.

We ran for what felt like forever before I finally caught sight of the school.

"WILLY! OPEN THE GATE! HURRY! GET RUBY!" I yelled as loud as I could. The gate opened immediately and I ran into the admin building and Ruby saw what happened.

"get her upstairs! On the couch! I moved it in the office!" She said and I did as I was told immediately.

Omar took Louis to lie down after what he had gone through, Aasim took Tenn and AJ away from the sight, and James, Minerva, and I stayed with Violet.

Minnie opened the office door for me to enter with Violet and I quickly laid her down on the couch and got pushed away by Ruby, telling James and Minnie what she needed to fix her.

I couldn't move. I just stood there in the middle of the room, my head spinning, my ears ringing just like they were on the boat, I heard my name being called before I passed out on the floor.

•••

I woke up after what felt like forever. In my bed. In my room.

Was that all just a dream?

I sat up and rubbed my head. "James, she's awake." I heard a voice. My eyes adjusted and I saw Minnie in the door way.

So this isn't a dream. I tried to stand up but my head said otherwise and I sat back down.

"hey, easy." James said coming in, Minnie stayed at the door.

"V-Violet. Is she okay?" I asked.

"we don't know anything yet. Ruby said to give her space to work." James said.

"James. Can I talk to Clementine alone for a minute?" Minerva asked.

I thought for a second. Then nodded at James. Minnie walked in and James walked out. The door shut. And I gave Minnie the same look I gave her on the boat. The look of pure Rage.

"Clem. I- I'm sorry. I'm sorry I let them brain wash me. I'm sorry I attacked you." She said, sitting down. She looked genuinely sorry so I kept listening.

"I didn't want to hurt any of you. I swear... And seeing Violet like that... Broken... After she found out what I did to Sophie... I realized it was wrong. This is my home. I'm so sorry I hurt you and your friends." She went on, starting to tear up.

"I don't want to say it's okay. Because I'd be lying. But we can work up to it. I appreciate your apology... And you getting violet out of there. Thank you." I said.

"I'd do anything for her."

There was an awkward pause.

"You know when I first got here a few weeks ago, she wouldn't shut up about you. She missed you. A lot. But once she found out the truth she was determined to get you back. And when we ran into each other in the woods, she knew you changed and all of a sudden she stopped talking about you." I explained.

Minnie's face fell. "I figured she would have gotten over me after a while."

Just then Ruby came in.

"I stitched her up and bandaged it. She'll be okay but she has some brain damage, so give her a while to adjust."

"is she awake?" I asked.

"not yet, but when she is, ill let you know." Ruby said.

"I wanna see her." I stood up quickly.

"I don't think that's a good idea, you've seen enough today." Ruby suggested .

"i. Want. To. See. Her." I said a little harshly.

"okay." Ruby sighed and lead me and Minnie out the door.

I wasked in the office and saw violet laying there, her face cleaned from the blood and Her eye was under a bandage. If it even was still there.

"I'll give you some space." Ruby said before closing the office door, leaving her alone with Violet.

She got down on her knees next to the couch and took Violet's still hand in her own.

"Vi... If you can hear me... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I left you in there... I thought you would have gotten out in time... And if Minnie weren't there.. I- I would have lost you. I can't lose you. I can't." Clementine shed a tear and her voice cracked. "please... Just wake up.. Wake up and be okay. You're strong, you can make it, I know you can. Just open your-" she cut herself off realizing the word she almost said. "just wake up. Give me a sign you're okay. Please, Violet.... I need you... I love you..." she said, now fully crying. She leaned over her and gently kissed her forhead, then put her own forehead to hers.

Once she leaned back, it was silent for a bit... Before something happened.

She felt a twitch on Violet's hand. This caught her attention. She looked at her hand, then to her face, her eye was still closed.

Eventually Violet's hand closed around her own and her eye opened.

"C-Clem?"

AN
1476 words
This is what I think will happen in episode 4 if you followed these choices, idk tho, I feel like it'd be cool.
-Max

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3.4K 92
Pretty much, this book will be about Clem and Vi in many different scenarios. I like to share my creativity, I have sooo many ideas for chapters and...
14.4K 253 16
AU high school and college. Mini lesbian one shots of Clementine and Minerva. Tall giant, shy, spicy Pepper🌶 x Short, bad ass, sweet Orange🍊 ⚠️Wa...
63.2K 1.8K 43
"It's the Apocalypse... it shouldn't matter," you say, glancing at her lips. "Y/n, that's exactly why it matters." - You meet a special girl and her...
21.7K 535 25
Normally everyone hopes for safety and to make it out alive, but not Louis.. Louis hopes for you to be safe, for you to make it through this and most...