My alpha's sweet omega

By Betchstylinson

Every soul mark differ from every Alpha, Beta and Omega it's like a puzzle piece that connects you to your so... More

Alpha's sweet Omega
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ending 💙💚

chapter 2

241 17 6
By Betchstylinson

I need to find you my alpha... 

My real alpha...

My omega I know we will meet

          soon wait for your alpha... 

Thursday.

Louis wakes up with a burning ache on his soul mark. Silently tearing up, he ran toward the bathroom. He checked the side of his arm with the crescent moon mark and saw that it was turning pinkish-red. He patted it gently.

As an omega who’s not used to the extreme pain, dealing with it long enough to focus was hard work.

“I’m begging please stop this! I’m hurting already! Alpha! Alpha! Alpha!” The pain began to mellow down, and Louis fell to the cold tiled floor, tearing up.

“I need to find you, my Alpha! My real Alpha!”

Louis called his butler for help on the intercom phone.

“Sebastian! Can you come to my room please?”

Sebastian knocked three times and entered Louis’ suite.

“Yes, young master! What can I do for you this morning?”

“Can you prepare me some breakfast? I don’t have the energy to go down, and my mark is still aching! Need to leave early for practice!”

“Of course, young master, Sebastian said, his hands militantly behind his back. “Should I announce your absence at breakfast to Madam chairman, young master?”

“No! I mean...I don’t want her to worry, and I’m sure they’ll be leaving today for a trip to God knows where.”

Sebastian nodded and left the room.

Still patting his soul mark, Louis called up his sister Lottie, who was now based in Paris, France.

“Lots, have you experienced any aching in your marks?”

“Hello to you too, brother!” Lottie said. “No. Why?”

“Hmm...Nothing…” Louis had barely put the phone down when he received a text message.

Lots: What the F...you called up and didn’t even say hi or hello, then hung up on me!!!? You’re lucky I’m not there to strangle you, Idiot!

Louis: Ohhh do I? Well, hello and bye! Happy? :) Love you, sister XxX

He received another text message.

“Lots, you really can’t give up!” he said to himself. Then he opens the inbox and it’s from Zayn.

Z: Good morning, my Omega! I’ll pick you up at eleven after your practice…

Louis: Okay Alpha!

Louis knew that having Zayn made his parents less protective of him because they know that Zayn will do everything to keep him safe and healthy.

They had become engaged when he was presented as Omega, and they never questioned nor doubted their parents’ decision. They just waited for Louis’ presentation to make it formal as they both knew long before that they belonged together.

A match made in heaven, as their parents called it. Both parties agreed that they still need to finish Uni, especially Louis as he might be next to handle Tomlinson Realty in the future. His parents taught him that being Omega is not a hindrance, but only mere sexuality that can be used to his advantage.

**********

He went to his practice game with all the boys, and even though he’s an Omega, they never treated him less equal. As the team defender, he was just as fast as any alpha out there, but of course, some still doubted his ability. Since he is the only omega on the team, he usually uses scent blockers for the sake of everyone around him, but after the game, he was refrained from doing it by Zayn. He always liked to scent mark Louis so the other alphas and betas around them would know he was already taken. No one ever made a move on Louis anyway because they knew Zayn radiated money and power.

Zayn is not a typical alpha; he can easily be mistaken for a beta because he loves art and music but Zayn happens to be descended from an elite clan of Alphas and is heir to the prestigious Malik Corporation. Those two factors alone ultimately made him the strongest alpha in Uni, and no one dared to fight him for that title.

The prettiest omega and the strongest alpha of their time. The match was made in heaven. But in reality, Zayn doesn’t have the aching mark that Louis’ possesses right now, and that made him jealous as fuck because he knew what it could mean.

Zayn arrives and watches Louis playing on the field. Missing his best friend Liam, he decides to call him on the phone.

“Good morning Li! Are you busy?”

“Nah! Glad to hear from you, Zayn! Thought you forgot me already, I know your parents restrict us from communicating but I’m glad you called…”

“Don’t mind them, they are just upset because they never thought that alpha and omega can become best friends. They fail to realize that you and I just don’t have a typical friendship.”

“Yeah..right! So, to what do I owe this pleasure? I’m kinda busy right now.”

“You can’t be too busy for me! I just want to ask if you something.” - his eyebrows drew together - “Have you ever experienced any aches on your soul mark?”

“Yeah...ummm before but it stopped. Why?” Liam hesitantly replied to Zayn.

“Really? Did you? Why haven’t you told me about it?”

“Happened around the time I got presented.”

Zayn frowned. “But we used to hang out way before that!” Zayn said, just as his attention was stolen looking at Louis who was bending over on the field.

“Ohhh, fuck! Sorry! I’ll call you again my omega just got hurt!”

Zayn hurriedly ran over to Louis, pushing away the alpha guy who accidentally bumped into the Omega boy.

“Stupid! You know with my one phone call, your coach will kick you off this team!” he pointed angrily at the Alpha who responded by growling back at him.

“You want to try me you fuckin’ cunt! Don’t fuckin’ growl at me!” Zayn barks in his alpha voice, eyes now in full red.

“Alpha please stop! We are just playing! It’s normal for me to get hurt!” Louis pleads, now holding Zayn’s hands and face.

“Look at me, Alpha...I’m okay”

Zayn, now breathing heavily, hugs Louis tightly.

“I know but you’re my omega. You know I can’t let anyone just do that to you.” Zayn argues, Louis now pressing kisses to his cheeks.

“I’m okay, alpha...Guys, let's go to McDonald’s! My treat!”

The entire team exploded in applause and gratitude.

**********

Harry wakes up early feeling agitated and uneasy. It’s been a week and the aching mark still hurts so he decided to go to the bakery and make himself busy. After the twenty minutes walk from his apartment to the bakery, he unlocked the back door of the bakery and started his usual routine doing the store inventory and making brewed coffee. He’s now putting the cheese loaf inside the oven and starting the dough for the bagels.

Martha arrived looking tired and restless.

“Ohh, It’s nice to have an Alpha around. I smelled the freshly baked bread from outside and you know our customers, they always wanted a freshly baked loaf.” Harry smiled at Martha’s comments. Baking for him is like a form of stress reliever and being paid to do this is a plus for Harry.

“I’m old and I can’t do everything by myself. Maybe this is not the right time, but I want to ask you something.” - Harry stares at her.

“I want you to be part owner of this bakery - I know it’s a small business but I know you could do wonders. I’m an old beta with no kids or spouse and I want to retire soon, and I just love this bakery so much- but I needed you here full time! What do you think?” Harry gasped for air. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

“Martha, I love to do this for you and you know I’m nearly done with Uni and I needed money for start-up capital, but since you’re offering and we have this bakery already, I’ll just do what I can to make it grow.” Harry gushed. “I’ll give my resignation letter to McDonald’s later but it will take time to find a replacement for me. Martha, you made me so happy right now. Thank you!” he said, holding Martha’s hand.

“You deserved it, You are the most hard-working young Alpha I’ve met and I know your Omega will just be so lucky to have you. So, carry on then and make more wonderful bread!” Martha slogged out of the bakery to fix the chairs and put the ‘Open’ sign on the door.

Harry smiled, thinking how proud his Omega would be of his achievement, and suddenly his mark aches began escalating. He held his mark tightly, pressing it gently, and whispered a soft chant.

“My Omega, My Omega, My Omega! I know you’re close! We will meet soon. Wait for your alpha!”

Then the pain disappeared. Relieved, he tried to work as fast as he can lest the pain might come back. And when he was done, he bid his farewell to Martha, promising again to be back the following day for his cupcakes and doughnuts baking schedule.

He smiled to himself. “What a stroke of good luck! Soon I’ll be here full time!”.

***********

“Good Morning Sir, Welcome to McDonald's! Can I take  your order, sir?” Harry greeted the customer with full smiles and dimples popping out.

“Okay, Sir, A cheeseburger meal and a large Coke.”

“Anything to add, Sir?

“How about a piece of apple pie?”

“That’s £1. Thank you and enjoy your meal.” His shift ends twenty minutes from now, and that’s when he’ll give his resignation letter to his manager. Working part-time at McDonald’s for six months now, he usually gets the morning shift, because he’s attending a class at Uni in the afternoon.

Harry looking at the clock nearby the cash register

“Ten more minutes.” He said to himself.

Ten minutes more and he’ll end his shift, he removed his nameplate and slid it into his pocket, starting to untie his apron and about to call Perrie to change post, then a group of guys wearing soccer uniforms enters the store, they are all laughing loudly and a beautiful laughed and scent captures Harry’s attention a smell of strawberry and sweet vanilla directly hit his nostrils.

“That’s the scent that I can’t forget.” Harry talking to himself.

The Omega had all his attention now, and the noises that had surrounded him were suddenly tuned out and replaced by music in his ears. Staring at the beautiful blue-eyed Omega boy still laughing loudly, Harry froze as he came rushing up to the counter to place his order. Harry threw his apron back on and greeted the customer. Perrie, now walking toward the counter, gave a tiny smirk, as she noticed how enthusiastic Harry was to take the order.

At the sudden closeness, the pain in Harry’s soul mark got worse. He tried to take a deep breath, holding his arm, and it was then he noticed that the boy was also struggling to hold back his excruciating pain, doubling over at the counter. Their eyes meet for a split second, and Harry suddenly felt an urge to touch him.

His fingers twitched. Any second now they would reach out and grip the boy. But just as he was about to do so, the Omega’s hand reached onto the counter first.

Harry held his breath as the hand moved closer to his fingertips. Then he felt a warmth immediately stopping the pain of his soul mark. The sensation sent goosebumps all over his body.  

Their fingers momentarily intertwine, and they both take on a look of surprise and panic, now just staring at each other.

Then, as sudden as it started, their tangled hands parted, and they both look at each other confused.

Harry held his now subsided mark and shook his head, gazing at the beautiful omega in front of him.

“Good morning Sir. Can I take your order?” he said, pulling himself out of his trance-like nothing had happened.

The blue-eyed Omega was still staring him down, not responding to his question.

Does he feel it too? Did the pain on his mark disappear too? Does the Omega inside of him yearn for his Alpha’s love and care? he asked himself.

“Sir? Your order?” Harry spoke softly to the Omega, pretending not to care by snapping his fingers.

Come back to me, my sweet omega.

“Uhmm, fuck... What happened?” the boy said, his mind now back in the room.

“Your order, Sir?” Harry smirked at the Omega, who was now looking down at his shoes.

“Ahh, large orange juice and a big breakfast meal., Louis ordered, head still down, avoiding the Alpha’s emerald green eyes.

The pain’s gone! What the hell? What’s that strong scent that’s drawing me in, making me want to get closer and smell his neck. It smells like a rose and sweet old pine combined, the best scent I have smelled by far. And why is he not wearing his nametag? Louis thought to himself.

“Anything to add, Sir?”

Louis shook his head.

“It’s £ 3.39, Sir.”

Just as Louis gestured to get his wallet, Zayn arrived, moving forward to pay for the meal.

“I got this, Love.” Zayn swooned, gazing at Louis’ face before looking sharply at Harry.

“No, I don’t want you to. You know I hate it when you do that. I can pay for my meal! Plus, it’s my treat with the guys.” Louis says to Zayn while fixing his fringe. He felt an extra shyness with the strange Alpha in front of him.

“No, you don’t have a choice it’s just breakfast, Love. And an Alpha needs to take care of his Omega’s needs.” Zayn handed Harry his card.

Harry looking at them both intently and somehow pissed, felt a sudden pang of jealousy running through his veins. He was confused with the dynamic of these two. He knows that the Omega is not yet mated because there's no bond mark to show that he had been claimed, but this Alpha was acting as though he owned this beautiful omega. His Omega.

Masking his scent, as if I can’t tell the difference. Harry thought angrily. The Alpha inside of him felt he wanted to protect his sweet omega from this pretentious Alpha that was invading their moment.

Is he my Omega? He looks familiar... Harry felt they had met before, but could not think where. This Omega intrigues him and gives him goosebumps.

“Thank you and enjoy your meal, Sir.” Louis took his tray and sat with the other boys. Harry burst with jealousy, eyes fixed on the group.

His omega was sitting with lots of Alphas and Betas, and it seems he was enjoying the moment.  

Louis stole a glance directly at was order, observing him, and was almost surprised that the Alpha was not already on his knees crawling to get closer to him; because he felt, in the instant connection of their soul marks, that this Alpha was his Alpha.

When an Alpha finds his Omega, they are like magnets. There’s always a certain gravity that pulls them toward each other, and the aching soul mark is one of the signs of this. When their hands got accidentally tangled at the counter, Louis knew he felt goosebumps the second he and the alpha touched fingertips.

Some are lucky and manage to achieve finding their soul mark mate but nowadays, mating happens even when you are not the soul mark mate. Just as long as the Alpha claimed the Omega, that was enough to seal the deal.

You’d have to be one lucky Alpha and Omega if you happen to find, bond, and mate with your soul mark mate.

Staring at the McDonald’s worker, Louis knew that at that moment he was one of the lucky omegas that had found his soul mark mate.

Harry now in his casual clothes, talking to his manager, and handing him his irrevocable resignation letter which was effective immediately, the man just told him to give them time to find a replacement to his post, and they shook hands.  

Louis looked at Harry; skinny jeans and white printed polo shirt, exposing his soul mark on his left arm, and his butterfly tattoo on his stomach, shoulder-length curls; and kept on glancing his way. To him, the young man seemed pissed and devastated.

Harry feels his nostrils flared, and he instinctively growls from the base of his throat. Harry’s inner alpha was now urging and fighting to approach his omega because he knows deep within they are meant to be together.

They lock eyes; the omega smiling sheepishly at him, and he smiles back before hurriedly scrambling out of the restaurant, leaving behind the omega boy, now pouting and sad.

Zayn turned to Louis, confused. “Why are you acting weird, Love?” he says, now holding Louis’ hand.

“Nothing. I’m just tired of practice.” Louis assures. With a tang of hurt and disappointment at the missing Alpha, he removes Zayn’s hand.

Zayn plays along, pretending he doesn’t know anything.

********

It’s two in the afternoon, Harry sits on his favourite bench, crossed legged with his laptop, finishing his essay report that’s due tomorrow. It’s about gender equality between Alpha, Beta, and Omega, and he knows he won’t be able to finish it on time if he went home, since Niall was in the apartment with a random date. He didn’t want to invade his privacy, especially since he knows his best friend is so eager to find his mate.

He was typing the last paragraph when he heard a familiar laugh. He looked around at his surroundings and suddenly smelled the strawberry and sweet vanilla scents lingering in the air. Then a blue BMW convertible, top-down, passed in front of him, and he saw the driver be the same blue-eyed Omega from the restaurant.

Hearing the sound of his laughter, he suddenly felt like his soul was being diverted toward the car. He was also mesmerized by the Omega’s beauty.

Then his stomach clenched. He could not help but let out a growl when he saw in the passenger seat, the Alpha that had accompanied him earlier cackling away with the omega as they drove on. Harry grew full of rage; that laughter and smile only belonged to him, and this alpha trying to mask his scent from him makes him even more enraged.

“Now I have a reason to watch the soccer game here., he said to himself, slyly.

After finishing his essay, he walked to his last class and caught the scent of his Omega in the hallway. Making his way over to him, he spotted a tall Alpha guy with blond hair cornering the boy.

“Hey, what’s your problem?”

The blond guy growled at Harry, who no doubt growled back, as they sized each other’s strength. Anger building up, Harry used his alpha voice in a loud timber. The other students in the hallway moved back, gasping.

“Get lost before I forgot that I’m at school and rip your head off! Go find your omega!” he said intensely. the Alpha inside of him wanted to kick this guy’s ass for messing with what belongs to him, but the blonde Alpha - not up for the fight- retreated, leaving the two alone.

His Omega, all teary-eyed, threw him a glance as he wiped his cheeks.

He opened his mouth to speak but he had barely gotten a word out before the dark-haired Alpha from the restaurant came to Louis’ side, worried.

The Alpha looked disgusted at Harry. “And I think you should find your omega too!” he commented.

Fuming, Harry made to size the Alpha’s strength again. This one was looking to get his head ripped off.

“Do you need help with this one?” Harry said to the Omega. He shook his head in reply as the two Alphas glared at each other. Harry immediately fell back to his normal stance, standing tall showing the inner Alpha inside of him. It hurt that the Omega neglected his help but he had to let this one go as he was clearly at ease with this guy.

With one last glare at the Alpha, he proceeded to walk away but he couldn’t help but turn around again. His eyes grew large as he witnessed his Omega being touched by this alpha. Jealousy brewed in his chest but he couldn’t do anything about it so he turned around and punched the wall near him. Students in the hallway saw it and so did the Omega. Harry then observed him removing the Alpha’s hands from where they were imperatively placed on his hips, and running away. The hazel-eyed Alpha was left in angst, turning to Harry blamingly.

**********

Harry’s class ended and it was raining hard.

“Amazing! Don’t have my jacket or umbrella with me and my hands are sore. What a great day!” He runs fast towards the waiting area, this is one of the reasons he wanted to buy a car, London weather is unpredictable and it’s always raining. He is exhausted, and his clothing and curls are all wet. Rubbing his hands together and putting it to his mouth, blowing hot air to create some heat.

A familiar blue BMW stops in front of him, the top-up. He stands there looking on, shivering. Then the drivers’ window comes down.

“Get in!” the Omega demands. Harry didn't hesitate. He was too cold to pretend he didn’t need a ride.

“Thank you, my Omega., Harry says, lips shivering from the cold. Louis blushed and looked stunned at the frankness of his Alpha.

“No problem, with all the drama you’ve witnessed today, I guess we need to know each other. I’m Louis Tomlinson.” looking directly and throwing a concerned look to Harry.

“I’m Harry Styles” still shivering and feeling cold.

They shook hands and an initial electric static flows into their veins and his Alpha’s hand is big and cold.  Louis stopped his car and park it on the side of the road, put the hazard light on and went reaching for his varsity jacket. Harry looking frazzled by it, handed the jacket to Harry.

“Put this on! You don’t want to get sick.”

Harry draped it on, taking in the soothing scent of strawberry and vanilla. It warmed him up instantly. He leaned his head to the side window. Then for some reason, Harry’s eyes started to feel heavy. He was snoozing in Louis’ car.

“Harry! Harry! Wake up!” Harry didn’t open his eyes to reply to him, so he put his hands on his forehead and neck. He was burning up with fever. Panicking, Louis didn’t know where Harry lived so he decided to take him home with him.

Louis entered the security passcode to his parent’s mansion, knowing both of his parents were out of the country, vacationing somewhere in the Caribbean.

The gate opens automatically, revealing a vast garden with fountains, and a gazebo in the centre of the garden, where yearly parties were hosted by the Tomlinsons.

Louis’ family is a classic example of old rich British families. When one thinks of Britain family traditions, you’ll imagine people drinking tea, wearing bowler hats and gorging on fish and chips. Always involving themselves in sports and music, attending or holding parties that cater to lavishing food. They are tightly knit into their family traditions.

From the gate, it’s ten minutes drive to reach the first wing of their mansion, which consists of twelve bedrooms, a sitting area, dining area, receiving area, library, and cellar.

He called his butler Sebastian to meet them in the garage to help him with his guest.

Sebastian is a Beta himself and has a mate. They enjoy a blissful life although they are not soul mark mates.

He carried Harry to Louis’ room, Louis instructed him to get clothes and a basin so he can sponge bath his Alpha and get medicine for his fever. Sebastian did as he was told, even preparing dinner for them and delivering it to his room.

Louis sat with the alpha, taking in his features. He whispered to him.

“My Alpha, I’ll remove your clothes and sponge bath you, Okay?”

A weak Harry only gave a tiny growl but was still unconscious. Louis will take care of his Alpha and he’ll submit to him without a question.

Louis took the varsity jacket off of Harry and removed his shirt. He suddenly found it hard to breathe, feeling wetness under his hole. He realized he was producing slick. It never happened to him before, and he figured this might be his body reacting to his alpha.

He sought out the crook of Harry’s neck, inhaling his scent. He smelled the Alpha, wanting to taste and nibble on Harry’s skin. He moved toward his left nipple, giving the pink flesh a lick. Catching himself, he shook his head and removed the crazy thoughts from his mind.

His Alpha needed to be taken care of. He got the basin and started to sponge bath Harry, and put a new shirt on him. He was about to remove his pants when Harry suddenly opens his eyes.

“Where am I?” He moved his eyes around looking confused at his new surroundings, “Have you kidnapped me, my sweet Omega?” Harry slowly dragged each word out in his mouth.

“Of course not! You passed out in my car, and you were feverish as fuck! I didn’t know where you live so I had to bring you home!”

Harry was now holding his head and massaging his temple. The strawberry and vanilla mixed with his pheromones surrounding the room made his length get harder. He was hiding it inside the blanket. His inner alpha is wanting to ravish this beautiful Omega. He was dozing out until he heard Louis’ voice again.

“Now that you are awake, can you change your pants and remove your socks so I could ask Sebastian can wash them.” he picked up a new pair. “Change into these. They might still be little for you because you’re a giant but at least they’re not wet.”

Harry’s eyes narrowed, this omega is mocking him, he must know that he was his Alpha and he must respect him.

Harry is about to stand up but he's still dizzy, and his body is still hot and high with Loui's scent.

“You’re lucky that I’m still not feeling well, and with that scent lingering on you make…”

“What? What scent?” Louis can’t define what Harry’s pointing out.

“Nothing, I think I just need a rest, Can I sleep some more my omega?”

“Of course sleep some more...you need that rest my alpha.”

Louis felt sudden loneliness for what he was doing, what was happening. He was guilty because finally, he felt happy finding his alpha but...

"Zayn doesn't deserve this...he needs to know., Louis says to himself, all teary and hurting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.6K 22
Prevented from parts of an alpha's natural instincts, prevented from rutting, The Winter Soldier was HYDRA's best asset. But what happens when on a r...
9.1K 341 4
"Once outside, he took a deep breath and groaned. He hated this. He hated how people often treated him - either like a slutty Omega meant to be fucke...
524K 17.2K 25
Louis has just presented at the age of 24, becoming Omega out of nowhere. He looks completely different, he's even changed personalities slightly. H...
69.2K 3.9K 80
He lost the love of his life on his wedding day... He lost his only sister and was blamed for her death for the rest of his life... "I swear I didn't...