The School Player vs ME [DISC...

By LittleMissCrazy96

**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Part 1
Chapter 7: Part 2
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Part 1
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23: Part 1
Chapter 23: Part 2
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 27:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 28:
Authors Note:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
AUTHORS NOTE NUMBER 1000000 :P
Chapter 32: Part 1
Chapter 32: Part 2
URGENT AUTHORS NOTE: POSTING!!!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:.
AUTHORS NOTE (IMPORTANT):
Chapter 35:
Authors Note:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37: Part 1
Very Important Authors Note
Chapter 37: Part 2
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 29:

8.2K 253 27
By LittleMissCrazy96

Helloooo :) Thank you all for being patient with me! I am super duper sorry for the really really really late update. I am so bad at posting on time :/ I will try to be better, I promise

Anways, I hope you enjoy! Thank you all so so so much for the reads, comments and votes! They never fail to put a smile on my face :') ILY ALL <3

UN-EDITED :P I WILL EDIT THE WHOLE STORY ONCE I COMPLETE IT (which will be by the end of the year) :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what seems like an eternity, the car finally comes to a stop at what looks like a small, abbandoned house. I frown and squint my eyes trying to get a better look at the place.

"Where are we?" I ask Gared, my voice strained. Gared does not look at me and he simply, exits the car, locking the doors behind him.

I slump back into my seat and cross my hands aver my chest as I watch Gared dissapear through the front doors of the strange house. 

The sun outside was setting, casting a mellow glow on the trees and bushes that surrounds the small house. 

Everything is quite, making the thougts in my head loud, circling me, making my heart pound in my chest.

Where is Lizzie? Why did Gared turn on me? Where is Cam right now? Is he dead?

All these questions makes my anxiety grow and the knot in my stomach clench tighter. 

"Lizzie where are you?" I whisper to myself in worry. The sound of shuffling and a low grunt makes me whip around to face the back of the car. Someone is in the boot. 

"Lizzie?" I say frantically. It could be her back there.

I quickly try and open the passanger door, but it is locked. I pound my fist on the window in frustration. 

Did that idiot have to lock the stupid door?! It's not like I would be able to go anywhere since I am back in the middle of nowhere, outside a scary looking abandoned house!

"Katie?" a muffled voice says. My head instantly whips around. That is definitely Lizzie.

I jump into the back seat and quickly try to think of a way to get her out of the boot. I have to think fast!

"Lizzie Im coming. Hold on!" I yell, searching for something hard to smash the window with. I need to get her out before Gared gets back and the only to do that would be to break the window. 

My eyes finally spot a hammer poking out from under the drivers seat. I quickly pick it up and dont think twice before slamming it into the window. 

It takes me two hits before the whole window breaks into millions of pieces. I look over at the front door of the house, hoping that Gared did not hear me smash the window. When I dont see anything after 10 seconds, I quicklly run over to the boot of the car. I probably dont have that much time, so I have to get Lizzie out the back of this stupid car asap!

"Lizzie?" I half whisper. No answer comes.

"Lizzie?" I say again, a little more louder this time. 

"Katie?" I hear a muffled voice answer. 

Ok she is still alive and concious. That's a good sign. Now the question is, how the hell do I get her out of this damn car?!

"Lizzie, I have no idea how to get you out of this thing." I say to her, honeslty. There is no point in getting her hopes up, because lets be honest here, it's not like I have ever actually had to break someone out of the boot of car and nor have I ever even thought that I would have to one day.

"Do you think I should do what the girl did in "The Call"?" Lizzie's muffled voice asks.

"Omg yes! Great thinking Lizzie! OK so you just have to push the tail light out so I can reach in and open it from the inside?" 

"One second..." she answers.

That's when I see the tail light slowly coming out of it's socket. I look over at the house, but still see no sign of Gared. Good. 

The tail light finally falls onto the floor. I kneel down and look thourgh the empty socket of where the taillight was a second ago. Hallf of Lizzies face apears. Her eyes are wide and scared. 

"You need to move back a bit Lizzie." I instruct her, as I poke my right hand into the socket and blindly feel around for the button or handle or whatever, to open the boot. 

"Have you found it?" Lizzie asks me impatiently. I roll my eyes.

"Does it look like I have found it?" I snap at her. I couldnt help it. I really didnt mean to snap at her, but I am just so frustrated right now.

"Sorry." she says, moodily. I suddnely feel a button that I am pretty sure opens the boot, and I sigh in releif. 

"I think I have found it." I say to Lizzie in a relieved voice. I hear Lizzie squeal in happiness which just makes me smile and roll my eyes. I push down on the button and the boot clicks open. I quickly remove my hand from the tail light socket and watch as the boot of the opens. 

Lizzie looks up at me with smile. Her hands are tied together and her hair looks like an abandoned birds nest. 

I try to hold back a laugh at the sight of her.

"You look te-"

"HEY!" a familiar voice sounds, cutting me off. My head whips up and widens in shock as Gared walks angrily towards me. But that is not the reason why I am shocked. 

Gared is not by himself. He is dragging Cam along with him. 

"Cam?" I half whisper, a mixture of relief and confusion laced in my voice. Is this really happening? Is Cam really in front of me right now?

As soon as Gared gets to me, he pushes me aside and slams the boot closed, Lizzie screaming as he does so. When he does that, something in me snaps. 

I push Gared with strength that I didnt know I had. He stummbles back a little, with the angry expresison on his face get 10x angrier (if that is even possible). 

"OPEN THE BOOT AND LET LIZZIE GO!" I yell at Gared. Gared doesnt say anything. I look over at Cam, who looks so confused with this whole sitaution. 

Why isnt Cam reacting to any of this? Why is he letting Gared drag him to this car without a fight? Cam never gives into anything without a fight! This is Cam for crying out loud! The senior bad boy! My older  half brother! The guy who can through a killer punch!

"Cam tell him to let Lizzie go!" I plead. Cam replies with the most confused expression on his face.

"Cam, its me Katie. Your sister!" I exclaim, getting frustrated. Why is he ignoring me?

"I have a sister?" he asks Gared. I feel tears sting at my eyes, when I realization hits me like a ton of bricks. Oh no...

Cam doesnt remeber anything. Analapse has wiped away his memory. 

"Get in the car Katie." Gared demands me. I look over at him with a glare

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him, my voice filled with anger and frustration.

Gared lets out an annoyed sigh.

"Just get into the car Katie.

"N-"

"NOW!!!"

I jump in shock at the tone of Gared's voice. His face is masked with rage. A rage that is capable of doing anything without a care. A rage that can lead someone to murder.

I just stare at him for a second before doing what he says, since there is really no point in fighting with him. I will get myself killed if I carry on the way I am going.

I am not going to get away from this situation. It's too late. Yet again I have been kidnapped and held hostage. I am pretty sure I have broken the record on being kidnapped and held hostage in a time shortest amount of time! 

"Get into the back seat." Gared instructs me, just as I am about to get into the passenger seat. I stop in my tracks and take in a deep breath to calm my anger. 

I really want to punch the living day lights out of him right now, but I know that will get me no where. Probably dead, which is definatly not of my list of things to do right now. I really just need to figure out what the hell Gared wants and get out of here! I also need to find a way to get Cam's memory back and find a way to communicate with Zac. 

I feel a slight ache in my chest at the thought of Zac. His face flashes in my mind making a tear roll down my cheek, as I get into the back seat of the car. I really miss him. I never thought a day would come, that I would actually miss Zac. I miss everything about him. Even his annoying comebacks and trade mark smirk! But most of all, I miss his lips against mine. The safe and secure feeling I get when I am around him. Heck, I mis EVERYTHING about him! 

Cam is suddenly pushed into the back seat of the car by Gared, breaking me out of my daydream. I dont know how I can day dreaming right now anyway, but the thought of Zac just makes nothing else in the world matter. I have no idea how I went from hating his guts to actually liking him. And when I say liking him, I mean like liking him. a lot.

"HEY WATCH IT!" Cam yells at Gared, in an angry voice. Gared doesnt answer him and just gets into the drivers seat of the car and roaring the cars engine to life. He locks the door, confirming that I will not be able to leave this car until Cam wants me to. He starts to pull out onto the main road. Well it is hardly a main road since it is in the middle of bloody nowhere!

I look over at Cam, who now has an angry expression on his face.

"Would anyone like to tell me what the hell is going on?!" Cam demands, for a second making him sound like his old self. Well, he does sound like his old self, he just doesnt remember his old self, which makes seeing him like this really heart breaking. 

"I told you. We are going to get you your old memory back." Gared replies, not looking back at Cam. 

My head whips to Gared. He knows how to get his memory back? I am about to ask Gared, but Cam beats me to it.

"What do you mean? Why?" Cam asks confused. 

"Because you need to do me a little favor." Gared says, referring to the file, although Cam has no idea what Gared is talking about. 

"What are you even planning on doing with that stupid God damn file!?" I demand Gared.

Gared looks at me thorugh the re-view mirror with a smirk on his face. 

"You are just going to have to wait and find out." 

That does not sound good. That doesnt sound good at all. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed it :) xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 29.3K 42
Everywhere becomes silent as every single pair of eyes turn to us and although I'm used to attention, it's never been in this type of situation and I...
3.7K 90 70
ACTUALLY IM RE-doing the whole plot <3 sooo yea.... I might leave it as it is and write the whole thing in another one 🧍🏽‍♀️🫶🏽 Jade Wilson and h...
1.9K 149 21
~ Featured @StoriesUndiscovered ~ What happens when the school's popular yet bad boy gets paired up with the school's outcast. The girl who's father...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...