My Darling [lashton hemwin]

By NowKissLarry

Imagine leaving your four best friends, your brothers, your band...All because of a stupid one night stand wi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

...

1.8K 78 7
By NowKissLarry

I look into my daughters beautiful blue eyes. It was her fourth birthday. A big giddy smile was on her face as she giggled. We were in a bakery, a little cupcake shop. She had wavy honey brown hair and perfect blue orbs. I'm twenty-three. So yes, I was a teenage pregnant guy. Weird wasn't even the half of it. I was in a band, but when I drunkenly fucked my best friend, I ran. Scared of what would happen, scared of awkwardness, just terrified. My mum was kinda okay with it. But when I found out I was pregnant she left. I was officially alone. So hearing a familiar voice say "Ashton?" from behind me...well, you know. The fear was back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
136K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
129K 4.6K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
119K 14K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...