Bewajah: A Reason to fall in...

By anandruchi

There is hundred reasons to hate but there is only one reason to love, And that is " BEWAJAH" ( NO REASON) __... More

Intro
Copyright ©️
New cover
Shot- 1
Shot- 2
Shot- 3
Shot- 4
Shot- 5
Shot- 6
Shot- 7
Shot-8
Shot- 9
Shot- 10
Shot- 11
Shot- 12
SEASON 2

Epilogue

19.5K 537 246
By anandruchi

Next morning:

Swara wake up and sees Sanskar sleeping. She was about to get up then noticed her hand which he was holding. She smiled and kissed on his forhead then slowly removed her hand from his and get up from the bed . She go to washroom. After sometime she come back . Sanskar was also awake.. he was looking worried.

Swara go to him. Sanskar sees her and hold her hand.

Sanskar: where were you? Don't go like this?

Swara: Sanskar ji, I just went to washroom. And where will I go leaving you Haan? Now relax.

Sanskar smiled. Then only doctor came with nurse.
Nurse: ma'am ,we have to do dressing of his wounds, could u pls go out for some time.

Swara nods and about to go when she felt his grip.
Sanskar: now only u said you won't leave then why are u going?

Swara: Sanskarji, I m here only. I just m going out..

Doc: yes sir, she has to go out.

Sanskar: why? She is my wife only. Can't she stay here with me. You can do ur work in her presence also.

Swara : but Sanskar ji...

She look at doctor who nods with small smile.

Doctor: you stay here only Mrs. Maheshwari.. but pls you sit on couch and let us do our work.

Swara nods and assured Sanskar through eyes that she is here only.

After sometime his dressing was done.
Doctor: you are recovering fast Mr. Maheshwari. It's good.

Swara: doctor, how many days he have to be here?

Doctor: he is recovering but still. For one week at least he have to be here.. then he will be discharged.

Sanskar: what? One week ?? In this hospital. No way doctor..

Doctor: Mr. Maheshwari.. u don't understand..

Swara: it's ok doctor. He will be here only for a week. ( Look at Sanskar )

Doctor nods and go with nurse. Sanskar was now sitting on the bed taking support.

Sanskar was about to say something. Swara go and sat beside him.

Swara: before you say something Sanskarji. Let me say, I m not going to listen to you. So don't even try.

Sanskar: but Swara..

Swara: you will be here in this hospital only till doctor permit you to discharge, understand! I want you to recover soon and get well. I can't see u like this. And when it's about your health I m not going to listen to you also.( Said little stern voice but didn't realize)

Sanskar : Mrs. Maheshwari , are u ordering me?( Raising his one eyebrow)

Swara get nervous as now she realized she said little angrily. She look at Sanskar who chuckled.

Swara: I .. I .m sorry.. woh I don't know.. how I

Sanskar:( put his finger on her lips) sshhh!! Why sorry? You have that right on me. If you won't get angry then who will. U know what I m feeling good to see u like this. Infact I loved it when u said in ordering tone.( Cups her face)

Swara:( smile) I think ur head got injured too much. Seriously how can someone like other's anger.

Sanskar: not someone's ,it's only you. And following wife's order is duty of every husband.. ( said in flirting tone Making her surprised)

Swara: Sanskarji, you have gone mad..( shakes her head unbelievably and smiled) you are lying in bed being injured and..

Sanskar: and what you don't know, flirting is good for health.. it becomes more easy to flirt and no harm when you have the most beautiful wife in this world. ( Whispered pulling her little closer)

Swara smile faded as she realized their proximity. But she didn't resist or oppose. She leans little more closer to him. Sanskar smiled, he put her hair strands away from her face. Their faces were close . Swara shivered to feel his breathe on her face and closed her eyes.. Sanskar leans a bit and kissed her forhead, then move toward her eyes and softly kissed it. Swara gripped the bed sheet but didn't open her eyes. He also closed his eyes and pull her more toward himself cupping her face such that their lips were inch apart. They can feel each other breathe.. then only someone knock on the door. They open their eyes. Swara immediately get up from the bed and look away.
It was AP and sujatha. Sanskar look at swara then look at them and smiled fakely.

Sujatha: how r you feeling now Sanskar? You are fine now.

Sanskar:( murmured) I was feeling much better before few seconds..
But Swara listen this as she was standing there only. Her eyes widen but feels shy by his words.

AP: did you say something?

Sanskar: no.. I mean, I m fine now.

AP and sujatha started talking to him casually asking about his health. After sometime , AP tell Swara to go back home.

Sujatha: yes Swara ,u go we r here. Laksh will drop u. Jiji, I will just come.

AP nods and sujatha go out side.

Swara look at Sanskar who was not so Happy with her leaving. He made innocent face and plead through eyes not to go. Swara give helpless look and point toward AP through her eyes.. what she will say to her.
AP notices this conversation going on between them through their eyes and could not help to smile.

AP: Swara ..

Swara: haan,. Yes maa.. yeah I was going only. Just..

AP: listen to me first beta, I was saying when u will come back na.. bring some of your clothes too so that u may not have to go daily. As I see, u won't feel good at mm. So u better be here with Sanskar. He will also feel good and as I think he is recovering fast in ur presence.

Swasan get embarrassed by her teasing. Sanskar smiled while Swara avoid looking at her. AP laugh at them. Swara said nothing and go out.

Days passed Sanskar was recovering. Swara was always there to help him. Sanskar feels blessed to have her as his wife but sometimes feel guilty that he couldn't understand her earlier. He couldn't see that pure and innocent soul inside her. She was beautiful not out ward but inside also. It's been a week and today Sanskar was going to discharge. In these days, swara was always there for him to support him. Right now , he is sitting on the bed and looking at her wife who was packing his stuff to go back home.

Swara: arey where is that medicine? I keep it here only.

Swara talk to herself busy in arranging things.

Uttara: arey bhabhi, it's here.. see

Swara: thanks Uttara. And it's done. Uttara u take this and keep it in car I m coming with that bag.

Uttara: ok bhabhi..
Uttara go out.

Swara go to Sanskar and see him lost.
Swara: Sanskarji.. where are u ?
Sanskar: hmm.. haan.
Swara: what are u thinking? Let go.
Sanskar: thank you..
Swara:( confused) what?
Sanskar: thank you so much Swara for being there for me, even though I had done so much to u. If there would have been someone else. She might have left me. But u were always beside me. I wish I could understand u before but.. you know every time I want to ask forgiveness, I feel ashamed on myself..

Swara: Sanskarji, do u think I feel pity for u that's why I m here with u?

Sanskar: what? No Swara, I know u can never think like that..

Swara: then why u feel guilty? I m here with u and will always with u cause I want to. Cause.... Cause I love u not due to pity. Sanskarji this life is too small to hate or dislike someone and I don't hate or dislike u. Even if I want I can't do it cause my heart beats for u. I know I was heartbroken once and u were the reason but If u feel guilty then pls don't cause I don't want ur guilt. I want ur love. I want a small place in ur heart that's it. Will u give it to me? Will u give me some beautiful smiles that I forget those tears that I shed?( Tear formed in their eyes)

She extend her hand asking him to hold it.

" Bhabhi" Uttara and Laksh come there calling her. Swara instantly compose herself.

Uttara: bhabhi, Bhai, everything is done. Shall we go?

Swara give small smile and nods.

Swara: haan, Sanskar ji....
Laksh: I will bring him, u go..
Swara go with Uttara. Lakh also come with Sanskar an made him sit in car carefully but he was thinking about her words. Swara sees him but he was looking out.

"I don't want ur guilt. I want ur love. I want a small place in ur heart that's it. Will u give it to me? Will u give me some beautiful smiles that I forget those tears that I shed?"

Swara was talking to Uttara when she felt him holding her hand. She look at him only to meet his eyes. He smiled at her. She also smiled. She felt happy. He sign her to come closer. She complies and move closer. Sanskar put his hand around her shoulder and hugged her. He rest his head on hers and close his eyes.Laksh and Uttara saw them and smile.
After sometime they reached mm. Sanskar was taken to his room to let him rest as he was still not fully recovered and Swara also go with him. She made him lye on the bed.

Swara: Sanskar ji, you take rest . I will just come.
Sanskar: where are u going? Don't go na..
Swara: Sanskar ji, I will be back. I m just going to bring food for u. It's time for ur medicine.

" It's ok Swara, I have already brought it." AP said coming inside.

Swara: maa, aap? Why u come? I was coming only.
AP: why? Can't I do this for my son. He is my son then ur husband.
Swara: no maa, I didn't mean that.. I was just..
AP: arey, beta relax, I was kidding. Here take this food for both of u. U both eat and take rest. Take care Sanskar.

Sanskar nods with smile. AP go from there. Swara take plate and go to Sanskar. She give him food.

Sanskar: you are forgetting something?
Swara look confused and check everything in plate.
Swara: what? Everything is there? What I m forgetting?

Sanskar: oh, so I have to be admitted in hospital then only u will feed me right?
Swara now get him.

Swara: but Sanskarji, ur hand was injured till that time and I think it's ok now.

Sanskar: you don't wanna feed me with ur hand then tell clearly why are u talking round round?

Saying this he was about to take a bite but Swara hold plate and feed him with her hand. Sanskar smiled victoriously while Swara hides her smile which he already noticed. She also eat with him. Then she give him medicine and made him lye on bed. She goes to fresh n up.

After sometime she come back and see him . He was still awake.

Swara: Sanskarji, u didn't sleep yet.
Sanskar: no, not getting sleep.
Swara: but u..
Sanskar: yeah,I know I need rest and that's only I m doing. But I can't sleep.. can I do little bit office work then I will feel better. And then I will get good sleep..

Swara smiled at his not so successful attempt to let him do his office work. She go him and sit beside him.

Sanskar: Swara pls na.. I promise only one hour... Okay okay half an hour.. pls. I promise...

Before he complete Swara put her finger on his lips.
" Sshhh.. "
Sanskar get silent and look at her eyes. She look at him calmly.

" I know Sanskarji, you love ur work. It's ur hard work but it's only useful when u r alright. When u will be totally fine I promise I will never stop u but not now please" Swara said in calm yet little whispering tone.

Sanskar removed her finger from his lips and said ". If u will say in this way then how can I deny u. I promise I will not think about my office work till I get totally fine .
Swara smiled..
Swara: close your eyes .
She made him close his eyes by her hand and caress his hair.
Sanskar put his one hand around her waist. He slowly fall into deep sleep. Swara look at him and kissed him softly on his forhead.

Swara:( monologue) I know Sanskarji, u r guilty. I feel it and see it in ur eyes. I wish I could do something cause I can't see u like this. But I also know that u love me. I m happy with that only.

She lay beside him carefully not hurting him and sleep.

Next morning:

Swara woke up early and get fresh n up. She come out of washroom. Sanskar was already up. He look at her as she come out. She was drying her hair when she look at him and find him staring at her. She gets nervous with his look but composed herself.

Swara: what happened Sanskarji?
Sanskar:( smiled) nothing, u r beautiful.
A sudden blush appeared on her cheek. She avoid her eye contact.

Swara: ( composing herself) hmm,.. Sanskarji woh aap.. you have to get fresh then u have to take medicine also.

He smiled at her antics to change the conversation.

Sanskar: okay..

He get up from the bed slowly but his hit the side table and he hissed in pain as his left hand was still injured.

Swara: wait I will help u. Sanskarji u r weak why u try to pull stunt again and again. ( She come to him and hold his hand to support.)

Sanskar: sorry.. I won't do again.

She help him to go inside washroom.
Swara: u take bath ,I will arrange ur clothes.. and yeah pls don't wet ur bandage.

Sanskar: hmm ok, thanks..

Swara close washroom door and go to cupboard. She take out his clothes. Then only she heard his voice and she panicked.

" Aahh!! " Sanskar scream in pain.

She hurriedly go to washroom and knock on the door.
Swara: Sanskar ji? Are u okay?

Sanskar: hmm,yeah Swara.. I m fine.
Swara: then why u scream? Should I call Laksh?
Sanskar: no no, I m okay..

Swara: okay, here take ur clothes. Wear it carefully . Don't hurt urself.
Sanskar took his clothes taking out his hand.

Swara: call me if u need help. don't force urself to do it urself.

Sanskar: okay..

Swara move to dressing table and applied vermilion in her hairline. She adored her mangalsutra in her neck looking so beautiful. Then only Sanskar come out . He had wore his clothes but his shirt wasn't buttoned.

Swara look at him.
Sanskar: woh.. I tried but I couldn't do it.. I just..

Before he complete , Swara come to him.
Swara: if u don't mind, can I do it for u?
Sanskar just nods looking into her eyes.
Swara started buttoning.
Swara: you don't need to explain urself. I m here na, to help u.

Sanskar look at her as she was doing her work. Her hairline filled with vermilion and mangalsutra in neck Making him feel ,she is his. She is still there for him even after he has done so many mistake. Wait what he is doing? Again thinking about his guilt. When she said she don't want his guilt but his love. He was lost in thought,how can someone so selfless and innocent but then it's her, Swara his wife.. no one can be ever like her. She is yearning for his love. Already he had done enough damage and spoiled a lot. But not now when it's time to let her feel his love. He promised to fill her life with happiness and he will do it.

" And it's done" Swara said bringing him back to his sense.

Swara: Sanskar ji,u go and sit on bed . I will come with ur breakfast..

Saying this she turned around and about to go when she felt tug on her saree.
She turned back and look at him who was already looking at her. He take one step ahead.

Swara get little nervous but ask: Sanskar ji, what happened? u need something?

Sanskar said nothing and take few more step ahead leading her to step back. He was getting closer but she couldn't go back as the wall was already blocking her. She was stucked between him and the wall.

Sanskar move his face closer to her leading her breathe heavily.

Swara: San..

Sanskar: sshhh!! I need something.
Swara:( whispered due to his proximity) what? U tell I will give it to u.
Saying this she was about to move but Sanskar put his hand on wall leading her to cage in between himself and wall.

Sanskar: u sure Swara? U will give me?
Swara nods gulping her saliva. Her breathe was already stuck .
But her eyes closed as he caressed her face. His face move closer and he nuzzle in her neck making her shiver and he felt it and smile. Her hand clutched her saree.
Sanskar: I need my wife who is looking divine in my favorite blue colour saree..
Saying this he kissed her on neck. Making her gasp by his action.
He then look at her who was closing her eyes. He removed her hair strands from her face and kissed her forhead lovingly. His lips lingered on her face and kissed on her both eyes. Swara slowly open her eyes and met his.

Sanskar: you know Swara,you are purest soul in this world I have ever seen. You make me feel what love is. I never had and never will have this feeling for anyone what I feel for u. I love you Swara. I love you so much.

Swara felt happy. She smiled and hugged him happily.
Swara: I love u too Sanskarji.

He closed his eyes and embraces her close to her heart feeling so calm and peace. She also responded and her hand ran on his back. She was resting her head on his chest closing her eyes feeling bliss in his arms. After few minutes Swara realize their position and slowly break the hug. She look down.

Swara: Sanskarji, you have to take ur medicine also .. I will just come with ur breakfast.

Saying this she ran from there before he could do or say something. Sanskar smiled at her. He was happy to see her Happy but there's a lot of things he has to do and he knows very well what. He goes to bed and started thinking something and then called someone.

Swara was in kitchen. She was standing and thinking about recent incident. A smile was playing on her lips. Her breathe were uneven which she was holding to control. She closed her eyes and it replayed in her mind again. She remembers his eyes which was holding so much love and desire for her. The way he was looking at her, it was giving her shiver but at the same time she felt happy. She can still feel his touch on her skin, his kisses. The way he embrace her in his arms. It make her feel she good that she can't even express. She felt complete.

She come into her sense and open her eyes listening someone coming. She composed herself.

" Swara..." AP called.

Swara: haan.. haan maa?
AP: you here?
Swara: yeah maa, would Sanskarji breakfast?
AP: I was coming only.. why you..?
Swara: maa, he is my husband so I can at least do this for him.( Said with smile)
AP: ( come to Swara and hold her hand) Swara ,you still feel him as your husband, even after..

Swara:( turned her face) maa please..
AP: no Swara, I know getting her husband's love is every girl's dream but he broke your dream badly. Swara beta, in all these days you were with him because he needed you.. but beta what about you? You also have your own need na.. you don't need to be pressurize.. if he has done mistake then he will bear it..

Swara: He is my need maa.. I need him. I can't let him bear it because punishing him will be like I m punishing myself. Do you think, I was with him in all these days, taking care of him because he need me.. no maa.. I m here cause I need him. I can't see him in pain.

AP: even after what he did to you?
Swara: what to do maa? I love him and even I die na, I will never able to get him out of my heart. And maa, Sanskarji has changed. He is not like what he was. He is changed. I know u care for me but maa, u only said once na, we should give a chance to everyone. I have seen him drown in his guilt.

AP: but what if he again..?

Swara: may be u don't trust your son but I believe him maa, I believe my love..

AP: but why? Why u love him so much?
Swara:( smiled) I wish I could told you maa because I also don't know the answer. There is no reason. Shayad BEWAJAH..!!

She took the plate..: maa would Sanskarji have to take medicine so I m going.

AP: Swara..
Swara: haan maa..

AP: are u sure about this?

Swara: maa ,you know that day when he was lying in pool of blood na, for a second I thought I m also lifeless. I wasn't able to breathe.. I thought I will able to live if I go away from him giving his life back but I always knew that I won't be able to. He saved my life sacrificing himself and he is in this condition because of me. Somewhere I still feel I m responsible even though he had tried enough times to get me out from my guilt. Maa, he was ready to loose his life because of me and you still think he is not changed?
Pls maa, understand him. And pls forgive him cause I already have. If you are angry on him because of me then pls don't be. I know u talk to him but not normally. It's too casual. He also feel it. Pls forgive him.. for me?

AP: I don't know what I have done in my life or what my useless son done to get you in his life.. I don't want him to loose you but he realized late.

Saying this she was about to go.

Swara:. Maa..??
AP: fine, I forgave him but don't tell him. Okay?
Swara hugged her happily.
AP:( smiled) I can punish him but not you by separating you both. God bless you Swara.

She broke the hug and go out blessing her.

Swara took breakfast and go to room. Sanskar was doing something with his phone but he sees Swara and hurriedly put it on side table but Swara had already seen it.
Swara: ( go to him) what were doing? Office call na?
Sanskar: n..no.. why will I do that?
Swara: stop lying Sanskar ji, I know u r lying.
Sanskar: how? How can u know me so much?( Ask looking at her)

Swara:( taking a bite to feed him) in these months after our marriage what else I have done rather than knowing u?

( Suddenly she stopped realized what she said. She remembers how she used to see Sanskar, his every small things, his habits, his like dislikes but he never cared.. but she composed herself and look at Sanskar who was thinking something...

Swara: leave it Sanskar, you eat.
Sanskar smiled and start eating.
They talk and eat together.

One month later:

It's been once month Sanskar come back from hospital. He is now totally fit and fine. And finally today he got permission to go office. It's not that Sanskar wasn't doing work. After two weeks he started doing work from home but now he can go to office which he really don't want as he has to stay away from his angel. In these days, he got more close to her. He come to know her more and fallen for her more. He sometimes cursed himself that god sent an angel in his life and he was back of some bitch.

Sanskar chuckled at his thought standing in front of mirror tying his tie. Then only Swara come inside room. And about to go to washroom when Sanskar called her.
Sanskar: Swara.. please help me in this it.
Swara: actually Sanskar ji my hands are dirty ,wait I will call Laksh..
She was about to go but Sanskar hold her hand and pulled her such that she fall on her chest.

Swara: Sanskarji aap.. ( stopped looking at him who was already looking at her intensely)

Sanskar: where are you going?
Swara: woh.woh.. you.. help.. I was calling Laksh..

Sanskar: is Laksh my wife? No right?
Swara nods.
Sanskar: then ,you should help me na..
Swara: but my hand?
Sanskar: I think u won't understand like this.. I need to do something..?
Saying this he was about to come closer.. but Swara instantly said..

Swara: wait, I will come washing my hands.. then I will help u.
Saying this she run to washroom and come out. She goes to him.

Sansjar handle her tie smilingly and she smiled unbelievably at him. He pulled her waist.

Swara: Sanskarji... What are u doing?
Sanskar: what? You are doing ur work.. and I m doing mine and that is admiring my beautiful wife..

Swara blushed but still do her work. In these days she came to know his new side.

Swara: Sanskar ji, I never knew you have this side too..
Sanskar: there's lot of things to know about me Mrs. Maheshwari.

Swara: sometime I m not able to believe all this.
Sanskar: ( confused) believe what?
Swara: nothing.. leave it. Here's it's done. Now u can go to office.

She turned around but Sanskar come in front of her.
Sanskar: believe what Swara?

Swara: arey Sanskar ji.. leave.
Sanskar: I can't so can u please tell or I m not going to leave.

Swara: too believe what I m feeling these days. To believe this happiness I m getting. Sanskarji, you are really happy with me na? You are not doing all this because of ur guilt na? You won't leave me na?

Sanskar: ( look at her ) Swara , u really feel that I m doing it because I m guilty? Don't u feel my love Swara?( Feel hurt)

Swara: no Sanskar ji, it's not like. I know u love me but

Sanskar: but you don't believe me right?
Swara: Sanskar ji.. I never meant that..I can never doubt on u. ( Tears) I just want you out of guilt. And about believing and not believing.. Sanskar ji, I believe u only , it's just I got u at that point of my life when I thought I have nothing. I was left with nothing and u came back in my life. I just not able to believe my destiny.. Sanskar ji I love u and trust is first step of love. I trust you more than myself. I m happy with u but still afraid sometime, I will loose you. (Crying)

Sanskar ( cups her face and wipes her tears) I m sorry Swara.. I m really sorry. I don't mean to say that. I know u trust me. And believe in ur destiny cause that only brought us together right?

Swara nods.
Sanskar: and never cry cause I can see anything but not these tears in ur eyes. I have already been reason of these tears enough times. Now I can't able to take it..
Swara hugged him.
Swara: I love u Sanskarji..
Sanskar:( hugged her back) I love u too Swara..

Swara: Sanskarji, u will never leave me na..?
Sanskar: Swara... I..

( A knock on door interrupt them, it was kaka who came to call them)

" Sanskar baba, bade Saab called u both downstairs instantly"

Swasan composed themselves and broke the hug.
Sanskar: hmm, kaka tell him we are coming.
Kaka: ji..
And he go.
Sanskar: let's go..
Sanskar entwined his hand with her leading her to smile and they go out.

Both were descending stairs and sees everyone in hall. Laksh look at them but Sanskar could not read what's going on.

Sanskar: what happened papa? U called us?
Dp: yes Sanskar, I called because now it's time to take important decision.
Sanskar: decision? Regarding what?
Dp: regarding u And Swara?
Sanskar was confused.
AP: listen ji... Let it be na...
Dp look at her and make her silent.
Swara: what happened papa ji?
Dp: Swara beta, we have decided something.
Sanskar: what?
Dp: that u r going to divorce Swara and leave this house forever along with your brother Laksh Maheshwari..

Sanskar: papa!!..
Dp: that's my final decision.
Swara: but how can you say this papa ji? Sanskarji and Laksh is your son? Why u want him to leave and even divorce me?

Dp: you are asking this beta, even after Bearing so much. Did u forget what he had done to u. And son? I m feeling ashamed to call him as my son. He used u, this pious relationship called marriage for his selfish purpose. And in all this a brother should stop other but no Laksh was main reason of all this mess.

Sanskar: papa, I know I have done grave mistake but I realized it...

Dp: realized really? You insulted relationships. You insulted marriage. Can ur realization bring those days back in her life when she was alone.. when u left her alone for ur so called ego. When u didn't care for her a bit..

Swara: ( sees Sanskar who was lost) papa ji please..

Dp: no Swara.. I was silent all these days because he had accident and..

Sanskar: and you couldn't throw me out of this house in that condition.. Right papa? So u felt pity on me. I m sorry I forget that u were angry on me and didn't forgive me till now. ( Said hurtfully) papa I know my realization cant bring those days back neither my repentance.. but papa I m sorry. I am sorry Swara.

Dp: sorry? Really Sanskar?? No Sanskar, I m sorry. I m sorry Swara beta because if I had married u someone else rather than this selfish and stone hearted man then you could have been leading a very good ND Happy life..

Swara: papa ji.. it's not that.. I m happy.. Sanskar ji, you know I m happy with u..

Sanskar heard dp and lost in his thoughts. He remembered Swara's diary, her pain, her tears. Her expectations but got nothing in return. She always sacrificed for his happiness. She was always selfless and he was a jerk and selfish who was thinking about only him. And still he was thinking about himself that he will not able to live without her that's why he don't want her to leave but what about her happiness and choice.
" I don't want ur guilt, I want ur love" he remembered her word. No, he don't deserve her. She deserves someone better than him. Who can love her as much she does. And he is not the one for him.

Sanskar: ( looking down) you are right papa..

Swara was shocked with his statement.
Sanskar look at swara.

Sanskar: he is right Swara, if you would have married someone else then you must be happy.

Swara: ( whispered shockingly) what???
Her hold loosen on his hand. Sanskar leave her hand.

Sanskar:( hopelessly) papa is saying right Swara? u should have married someone who respected you and your values. Who have cared for you. Who have loved u.

Swara: so u r saying u don't love me?( Chocked)

Sanskar: no Swara, I do but I think I m getting selfish and that's why I m stopping u. I m getting selfish for my love u. But papa made me realize that I m wrong. You deserve someone much better than me Swara.. not me.

Swara: ( tears) why r u saying this Sanskar ji? You know very well my happiness relies in you.

Sanskar: if I would not be in ur life then nothing like this happened. You would have got love what u deserve.

Swara: really? Will that someone loved me like u do now? Will he save my life like u did?

Sanskar turned his face avoiding her.
Swara was again on verge of breaking as she was going to loose him. Her fear came true once again. She look at AP and go to her.

Swara: maa, u know everything na? You know na, pls tell him not to do this.. ( crying) pls maa..

AP was helpless.. sujatha came to console her.

AP: Sanskar...

Sanskar look at her but said nothing.
Dp: so Sanskar, so now that you have accepted it. You have to leave. And don't worry about Swara , you have already spoiled her life. But now we will see her. I have selected a perfect match for her and I m sure he will care for her and her values. So kindly sign the divorce papers and leave.

Swara was shocked to know this. She looked at Sanskar who was no less at the same time he was hurt. A lone tear escape from his eye but he didn't dare to look at her. He sees the Divorce paper on table and walk toward it slowly with heavy steps.

He closed his eyes and take a deep breath as it was suffocating. He lift pen but it weighs not less than a huge stone to him. The pen nib touch the paper and before he could drag it to sign , he felt sudden pull and and within a second he felt burning sensation on his face. And it was none other than Swara.

Everyone got shocked. Sanskar look at swara shockingly.

Swara slightly pull his collar and shout: what do you think urself??? WHATTT??? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? Am I toy for u that u will sacrifice and leave and for whom, the one whom you don't even know? How can you be sure that he will love me, if I get remarried?
I M TIRED SANSKAR JI!! I m tired, I tried so much, I tried every possible thing that u will come out from ur BLOODY GUILT WORLD but HELL NOOO!! , YOU can't do this. You say if you are feeling guilty for disrespecting our marriage and spoiling my life then I should also feel guilty that u were going to loose ur life because of me. At least you didn't killed me. But due to me, you could have left this DAMN WORLD. Tell me , I should be guilty na..
So I m sorry ,I m sorry , I m sorry Sanskar ji that I came in ur life.. I m sorry that because of me you had to do all that planning and plotting. I m sorry that because of me today ur maa, papa is angry on u. I m sorry that because of me u r leaving this house. I m sorry that u have to bear all that after accident. I M M SORRY ,I M SORRY..
Once again u broke me Sanskarji, once again , once again u disappointed me and even this time I m not able to hate u. What to do u resemble in my heart and in all these days I felt you also love me. I felt loved.. I thought finally I got my life but how can I forget my fate, which always snatch whomever I loved. Fine, Leave, LEAVE ME, AND THIS TIME I M GOING OUT OF UR LIFE. MAY BE FOREVER..
I WILL GO OUT OF UR LIFE BUT I WILL NOT BE SOMEONE ELSE'S WIFE. You don't need me, fine!! but you don't need to care for my future and no need to think about who deserves me or not. I know very well what I deserve and what not. It's not that you don't deserve me, it's just that ...
( Chockingly) but.. but why u came back in my life when u wanted to leave? Why u again raise my hope when u had to destroy it. I wish ,I wish I could say I hate u, but I can't as I can never hate u..

Saying this she jerk him and took pen. She signed the papers crying bitterly and then go to dp.

Swara: papa ji, I know u think me as ur daughter but I m sorry I will not marry anyone else. Please don't force me. ( Fold her hand) and yeah papa ji , please don't throw him and Laksh out.. I have already forgiven him. Please fulfill this wish of ur daughter. I will only go back to the place where I came from. I can't live here anymore.

Saying this she literally run from there to her room and within a minute everyone heard huge sound of door closing.
Swara collapse on floor feeling lifeless and cry bitterly.

" I m not able to take it now, it's paining so much. "
She sees something and get up.

Sanskar was numb with her sudden burst out. She was right, she was damn right and once again he is doing same thing. He disrespected marriage and what he is doing now? He is respecting by divorcing her?? He is running away from situation because of some stupid stuff called guilt. He is such a coward.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and find it's Laksh..

Sanskar:( whispered) she can't Leave.. she can't..

He run toward room murmuring to himself. He tried to open the door but it was locked. He called her but got no response and he got scared.
" Swara, pls open the door.."

Inside the room , Swara was standing in front of mirror. She was looking at herself totally devasted. She closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek. She open her eyes and look at her hand that was holding a blade.

" I m sorry baba but I m not able to handle it now. I tried to strong but not now. I m coming to u"

She moved blade to her wrist and squeeze her eyes tight to feel pain then slit it but nothing happened. She didn't feel anything and open her eyes confusedly only to meet his heated gaze that was red in anger and tears. She looked down only to realize he had got cut in his hand.

Swara:( shocked) Sanskar ji....
But couldn't complete as Sanskar slapped her hard.

Sanskar: HOW DARE YOU SWARA??
Swara look at him being totally broken and her eyes were filled. She started sobbing.
Sanskar hold her shoulder and jerk her harshly , making her look into his eyes.

Sanskar: answer me damn it!! How dare u think of doing this?

Swara: ( crying) so what should I do? You don't want me in ur life. And I don't want anyone else in my life. Then what should I do. Tell me.. and If you can leave me then why can't I leave my life..

Sanskar: ( soften seeing her tears) you can't leave ur life as ur life is mine. Remember, I saved ur life then the one who save someone's life, then that person's life is not hers.. it belong to him who saved her. Ur life is not urs Swara..

Swara: I wasn't able to handle it Sanskar ji, I m feeling my heart will burst out. I was feeling like dying..( fumbled)

Sanskar:( pulled her and crushed her to himself) sshh,, not a word.. never say this..

Swara: why you want to sacrifice me Sanskarji? You only told na u love me?( Gripping his shirt in her tight fist and hide her face in his chest)

Sanskar: wasn't you going to sacrifice me to Kavita? Then why can't I?
Swara: because you loved Kavita but not me. I don't love anyone accept you.( Hit him on his chest crying)

She was right.. sacrificing for happiness is braveness but sacrificing for some stupid reason is foolishness.

Suddenly Swara remembered his word what he said downstairs and started wiggling.

Swara: why r u here Sanskar ji? Again to give me false hope ? Please go.. I don't want u ,I don't want anyone, I don't want anyone.. just go.( Try to push him)

Swara wiggled in his arms and tried to come out of hug. She was pushing him but Sanskar tighten his grip. She was hitting him on his chest madly and it hurts but he didn't cared..

Swara: leave me Sanskarji.. I want to die.. why u saved me? I want to leave.. I wanna d..

Before she complete, Sanskar placed his lips on her, slightly pulling her hair and started kissing her roughly. Swara struggle and try to break the kiss but Sanskar hold her tight. His one hand was at back of her head and another on her waist, caressing it. Slowly Swara started melting, she was getting calm . Sanskar who was roughly kissing her slow down and kissed her sensuously letting her feel the moment.. let her feel his love. After few seconds he feels her responding and his heart flutter with happiness. Her hand rested on his chest and another on his shoulder. They were kissing each other and then Sanskar slowly break the kiss feeling her breathless . He touched her lips with his before departing. He looked at her swara who was closing her eyes. Her lips were swollen. His breath falling on her face and she was calmed.

Sanskar:( cup her face and wipes her tears away) I m sorry Swara..

Swara tried to take his hand off but Sanskar didn't gave up.

Sanskar: I m sorry Swara.. please forgive me for the last time. I promise ,I will never think of doing this.. never in my worst nightmare.

Swara slowly open her eyes and look at him.
Swara: how could you even think of doing that? Was it so easy for u Sanskarji? Can u see me getting married someone else happily?

Sanskar: It kills me . I can't even imagine..
Swara: then why? Why?
Sanskar:( tears) Because ur husband is biggest fool in this world.. who don't understand simple things easily. He didn't understand ur importance till he was on the verge of loosing you. He is most stupid person who didn't understand the simple thing that if you go from his life then he will leave this world. He is duffer ,idiot and worst guy in this world...
( Swara put hand on his mouth)

Swara: but I love him the way he is. I don't want anything else, anyone else but him. Can't he understand this simple thing?

Sanskar: then make him understand, slap him like u did few moments ago.. beat him, get angry on him , even you can silent treatment but never leave him.. because without you, he is nothing. His life is empty without you. Never think of taking ur life , because he will also die without u. He can't breathe without u because he loves you so much. Please promise me Swara, you will never think of doing this.. pls promise you will never try to suicide.

Swara: ( heavy voice) I will promise only if he will go and talk to papa that he won't divorce me..

Sanskar: ( smilingly with teary eye) I will go , I can fight with whole world to keep u with me..

Swara: I also promise,I will never do that cause if I try to do so he will again get hurt by me.. ( showing his hand that got cut and was bleeding)

Swara laughs with tears and he also laugh. He was about to take her in embrace but she hold his hand and take out first aid box. She cleaned wound and bandaged it properly. Sanskar was watching her all the while.
He come close to her and side her hair lock cuping her face. Then he softly kissed on her forhead leading her to close her eyes.

Downstairs:

Laksh was talking to do and saying to give a chance to Sanskar. AP also explained the situation but seems like he wasn't affected. Rp and sujatha understand it and they also support AP. Then only Sanskar come descending stairs..
He go to table and took the divorce papers only to tear it apart and throw it and floor.

Sanskar: I can't divorce Swara.

He go to dp and fold his hand.

Sanskar: papa ,I know I have done so many mistakes that are unforgivable and I don't want u to forgive me. U can give punishment whatever you want but not this. I have already done enough but not this. I will not leave her this time, I have already done it before and somehow when she is in my life now and most importantly she is happy. I can't snatch that happiness. I can't leave her. You can give me any punishment, I promise I will do what u will say..

Dp thinks a bit then say: I m happy that u realize your responsibility. But I can't punish you now. Because to punish you is equal to see her in pain which I don't want. I don't want to snatch her happiness that lies u only to punish you. But I hope now u will understand her. I m giving u last chance Sanskar and if she ever cry or even a single droplet of tear fall from her eye then u will be out of her life. I think I m clear..

Sanskar who was sad waiting for his punishment, get happy and his lips curved up.

Sanskar:I promise papa, this will never happen..

Dp: Ram tell Mr. Verma ( lawyer) that no divorce is going to happen.

Rp nods and he go with dp.

Laksh hugged him happily. Sanskar also hugged him.

AP comes to him and bless him.
AP: God bless u both , now go to Swara and tell her.. poor girl , how much she cried today.

Sanskar: not anymore maa. This is my promise..
Then only AP sees bandage in his hand.

AP: what's this? How this happened ?
Sanskar was silent for a moment but then explain everything. AP was angry as well as concerned for Swara that she tried to suicide.

Sanskar: don't worry maa, now she is fine. And I m there with her na..

AP: I trust you son..now go, go to her. I will talk to her later but for now she needs you.

Sanskar nods and go to his room only to see Swara who was standing in balcony. He go to her and lift her in his arms then twirl her happily.
" Swara Swara Swara.. I m so so happy.."
Swara smiled: did papa ji?
Sanskar: he agreed , oh god I m so happy.. I love you so much Swara..
Swara: I love you too Sanskarji..

Two days later:
Karwa chauth.

Everyone were so happy that finally everything is shorted out. It's first karwa chauth of Swara and she is so happy. And once she thought she won't be able to do it but now situation changed. That's what Destiny. It can anytime, anywhere..
It's morning, swara was ready in red colour saree. she did Pooja and then go to room, only to find him standing at dressing table , getting ready.

Swara: Sanskar ji u r going somewhere?
Sanskar: yeah ,why?
She get sad that he is going even on karwa chauth but composed herself. Sanskar already seen it.

Swara: nothing, when will u come back?
Sanskar: 3 ,4 hours later..
Swara: oh.. ohkk.. wait your tie..
Sanskar: leave it, I don't need it today..
Swara: why?
Sanskar: because I don't need it. Leave it.. let's go.
Swara: what? You are going to office na , what will I do there?
Sanskar: see my face and I will see yours..
Swara: Sanskarji, don't joke..
Sanskar: who started? You only na. When did I say, I m going to office..
Swara: then where?
Sanskar: long drive..
Swara: Sanskar ji, are u gone mad.. today is my karwa chauth and there is some Pooja ,as maa said..

Sanskar:( murmured) haan woh to Mera bhi hai na ( yeah, but that's mine also)

Swara: what?
Sanskar: arey nothing will happen, I have already taken permission from maa papa.. come let go and no more questions. And don't worry about Pooja, even I have to do that Pooja with u..

Swara get confused but before she could ask Sanskar drag her with him.

Both come out and Sanskar made her sit on passenger seat. He sat on driving seat and started the car.
Swara: Sanskarji, at least tell me where r we going ?
Sanskar: long drive Swara
Swara: really? But I m feeling u r lying..
Sanskar: ohkk fine not long drive. We are going somewhere.
Swara: but where?
Sanskar: why ? r u afraid that i will do something to you?
Swara heard it and hold his hand.
Swara: do you know Sanskarji? I trust on you more than anyone in this world even more than myself. Then how can I get afraid from u.

Sanskar look at her overwhelmingly and then kissed her hand.

After sometime Sanskar stopped the car at a place.
Swara look around at didn't got much.
Swara: where r we Sanskarji?
Sanskar: u will know but before that ... ( He blindfold her).
Now we have to walk.

Swara: what? But how will I walk?
Saying this he comes out of car and go to her side. He open the door.

Sanskar: don't worry, I m always there to hold ur hand , even in darkness..

Swara smiled a bit and forward her hand. Sanskar hold it and help her to walk.

Swara: Sanskar ji, now I m getting so curious,pls tell na.. atleast hint..
Sanskar:( smiled) to ur dream..
Swara: what? I didn't get u..

Sanskar: nothing, u will see. Just wait a min. And here we reach.

He open the blindfold.
Sanskar: now slowly open ur eyes. Swara open her eyes only to get shocked.Swara look at the place. It was same land what her father gifted her but there was small, no no not small but huge change. There was a building.

" Sargam music school" she read the board. And look at Sanskar in surprise yet shockingly.

Swara: Sanskar ji, what is this??

Sanskar: you didn't like it?

Swara: no.. I .. I..I just.. ( can't complete) wh.. when did u do this?... And how?

Sanskar: leave it, first say did u like it.
Swara:( her eyes filled but smiled genuinely and look at him) you fulfilled my dream and still asking did I like it or not? But Sanskarji, you wanted to.., what about your dreams?

Sanskar: my dreams are already fulfilled when u come back in my life and about another one, I understood that if you are with me, I can win this world then starting restaurant chain is small thing.. most importantly, it's ur Baba's dream also. I should ask forgiveness from him too. So I did it.
( He take her hand in his and say) Swara, I never felt so Happy what I felt of doing this and your dream is still not complete, it's just a building but now u have to make it come true with ur hard work and I know u can do it.

Swara: you trust me that I will be able to do it?
Sanskar: I know u will do it. You wanted to ur own music school so here it is..
Swara: but you?
Sanskar: I m always with u.
Swara look at him with smile.
Sanskar: now go, don't u want to see it from inside. Go and see ur world.
Swara hold his arms and say: my world is you.. and this music school is just small part of it. So we will go together.

Sanskar nods overwhelmingly and go with her. They look around. Swara go inside class rooms and sees it happily. The musical instruments, she take guitar and caress it string. She played a beautiful tune closing her eyes and Sanskar look at her ,lost in her. After sometime she stopped and open her eyes but didn't find Sanskar..
She comes out of classroom and look around , finding him.
Swara: Sanskarji.. Sanskar ji.. where r u?
Swara panicked but then only she heard him at her back.

" When u know I live in ur heart then why do u search me everywhere.. you can feel me around yourself,it makes ur heart beat fast when I come close to you then why do u call my name.. just follow ur heart and it will lead u to me.."

Swara smiled at his word
Swara: Sanskar ji aap...( stopped and turned around only to find him sitting on his knees)

Swara: San..

Sanskar: sshh!! Pls let me say, it's now u r never moment for me..

Swara:ohkk, say..

Sanskar: from where should I start I don't even know.. you know Swara, My life was so never simple, but every time I thought I was happy. I thought I had everything in this world , love, family, happiness and when u came to my life I didn't respect you.

Swara: Sanskar ji why r again?

Sanskar: no Swara, for the last time pls listen..
Swara nods.

Sanskar : I was an arrogant, stupid person who thought ur presence is spoiling my life but it was me only who spoiled ur life for some idiotic purpose. I gave u pain and cheated on u. The pain which can never be described.. but I swear Swara, in all those days ,I never peace . I could make my mind believe that I was wrong but only heart knows the truth. And the heart won when I go leaving you here.
When I was in London and I talked to u, I asked u how r you? And when u said " why do you want to know"? The same question I asked myself. When ur presence didn't affected me then why ur absence mattered. But deep down in my heart, I knew that I was falling for u. Everytime you avoided me, I felt bad and realized what u mist be feeling when I was rude to you. I would have never knew what is love till u taught me this? You told me love is a purest feeling. You taught me love is sacrificing for others happiness. Love is what felt by heart.. there is nothing can be done by your mind. Anyway, whatever happened can never changed because that's past but we can do a lot in present to make our future better, right?

Swara nods..

Sanskar: so Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, would you like to spend your rest of life with your husband Sanskar Maheshwari? I know he is not perfect at all,infact he always do mistakes, he is stupid who can't understand anything easily but what to do he loves you more than himself. Every girl has a dream to get a husband who will love him more than anything in this world. I want to be that in ur life. I want to make each and every memorable in your life ,filled with happiness.. I want you to smile and I will be reason. I want ur presence always around me to guide me, to support and if I m wrong ,make me realize. I want to live this whole life ,not only this but in every birth I want u only as my WIFE. Because I know no one can love me, understand me, care for me like u do. I can never ask anything more to God cause he already sent an angel in my life and it's you. The most beautiful girl in this world. Will u accept me as ur life partner? Will u allow me make ur moments special whole life? Will u allow me to be that lucky person whom u will love forever, of course after our child, I can share ur love with them.. ( Swara blushed)? Will u accept me to hold ur hand forever? Will u Swara?

Swara eyes turned glassy but she was smiling. She pressed her lips to control her tears and her happiness that was over flowing inside her. She just nods.

Swara: yes, yes yes...
Sanskar get up and she throw herself in his arms hugging him tightly.

Swara: I love you Sanskarji, I love you so much. I never thought my life will be this much beautiful and I will have so much happiness that I can't even express. I promise to love you my whole life ,for my all birth. Because there's no Swara without Sanskar..
Sanskar: and there is no Sanskar without Swara. I love you Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari..

They were hugging each other passionately. His hand caress her waist and move upward leading her to shiver. She clutched his shirt tightly closing her eyes.
After few minutes, they break the hug..

Sanskar:hmm, so shall we go back to mm?
Swara: ohkk..
They sat in car, Swara put her head on his shoulder and Sanskar kissed it. He started car and to drove away.

Mm:

Sanskar stopped the car and look at swara.
Swara: you know Sanskarji, I never imagined this day will also come in my life and it will be so beautiful. It's best day of my life. Thank you so much..

Sanskar: don't thank for this because if I started saying thanks to you na then I don't know for how many times I have to say because there is so many reasons..

Swara smiled.
Sanskar: now let's go inside.

Swara: ohh, yeah.. Pooja.. let's go.

They come out of car and enter inside.
AP: arey Swara Sanskar,u both come back. Swara here take these clothes and accessories and wear it.

Swara: but maa, I have already wore this saree. U only give me in morning na?
AP: yes beta but for Pooja u have to change. U go and get ready fast. Pandit ji is saying, it's muhurat time.

Swara was about to look back but AP stop her.
AP: Swara what happened?
Swara: maa, I was watching decorations..
AP: u can see later beta but first go and change fast ok?
Swara nods and run to room.

Sanskar: maa, my clothes?
AP: go and ask to ur duffer brother because he want to select best for his brother. I hope he come to conclusion.

Sanskar laughs and go to Laksh room.
AP: one min Sanskar.
Sanskar: haan maa..
AP: Swara still don't know anything about it?
Sanskar: how will she ? everyone hided so well and most importantly u told her it's Pooja.
AP laughs and nods.

AP: but Sanskar, I m seriously very Happy for both of u. I thought my upbringing go waste but I got my lost son back. I m happy.
Sanskar hugged her.
AP: now go and get ready.
Sanskar nods: and pls send Uttara to Swara.. she must get confused when she will see the dress. ( Chuckled)

Ap nods smilingly.

Swasan room:
Swara keep the dress bag on bed and go to washroom. She thought to take shower and then get ready.
After sometime she come out of washroom in bathrob and then take out dress from bag only to get surprised cum shocked.

Swara:( monologue) maa want me wear this in Pooja?. No doubt it's so beautiful but why? I thought it will be some saree .

" It's red colour bridal lehnga with heavy work on it with matching accessories."

" It feels like I m getting ready for my marriage,what if maa gave me by mistake. "

A knock on the door bring her back to sense.
" Bhabhi.." Uttara called.

Swara: haan Uttara coming .
She open the door and Uttara comes inside. She closed the door.

Uttara: bhabhi, u didn't get ready till now.
Swara: woh, woh I was going to.. but I think maa gave me some other clothes. Uttara can u go to maa and tell her .

Uttara: what? No bhabhi, it's for u only.
Swara: but only for Pooja ,don't u think it's little bit...
Uttara: oho bhabhi, u r DIL of Maheshwari family and it's our ritual that newly weded bride had to get ready like this only.

Swara: by Uttara, it's been six months of my marriage, still newly married??
Uttara: haan toh.. woh.. woh.. haan ,this is ur first karwa chauth na.. that's why?

Swara: what??
Uttara: bhabhi leave all that and get ready? Maa told me to help u and bring u downstairs fast or she will kill me.

Swara:( confusingly) ohkk..
Swara wore lehnga. Uttara helped her.
Uttara:( murmured) thank God ,I have applied mehndi before only.

Swara: what?
Uttara( smile tightly) woh I applied mehndi on ur hand na yesterday, it's looking so beautiful.
Swara smiled: yes, u r really good in it . I must say.
Uttara take deep sigh.

Swara other accessories. Uttara applied make up and help her. She made her wear mangtika, nose pin and then made her wear her earrings.

After sometime.
Uttara: , bhabhi now u can open ur eyes slowly.
Swara open her eyes only to see herself. She was looking no less than a bride.
Uttara: wait one thing is missing. She come with chunri and covered her head with it.

Uttara: now u r looking perfect.
Someone knock on door.

AP: Uttara open the door.
Uttara: haan, one min badi maa.
She open the door. AP come inside and sees Swara.

AP: u r looking so beautiful. My Dil is not less than any angel.

Swara bows her head down.
AP: now let's go. It's time. Wait,

She comes to Swara and covered her face with viel Making Swara more confused.

Swara: maa, this is also for Pooja?
AP said nothing and smiled. Sujatha was hiding her laugh.

AP: let's go sujatha,..
Sujatha:( hiding her laugh) haan jiji, let's go. Uttara bring her downstairs.
Uttara nods.
AP and sujatha go.
Swara: Uttara, now I m feeling something suspicious.
Uttara: arey nothing bhabhi, u know mom, she always laugh for no reason. Let's go.

Swara nods.

They started walking and come out of room. They were descending stairs when Swara noticed the hall surprisingly. There was a mandap at centre and pandit was arranging something. She can see from her viel. And then she noticed him standing in cream colours shervani and turban on his head. . she come down the stairs case and he walked to her smilingly.

Sanskar:I asked about everything Swara, but one more thing was left so I m asking it now? WILL U MARRY ME AGAIN SWARA AND START A NEW PHASE OF LIFE WITH ME LEAVING EVERYTHING BEHIND?

Her word stucked in her mouth. She can't express what she was feeling. She was feeling like she will faint right now but thank God Uttara was holding her hand beside her. She was chuckling at her.
Uttara: bhabhi, Bhai is asking something?
Swara comes back to sense and sees his hand asking for her. She happily put her hand on his leading him to smile.
Now she understands it's everyone's planning but she is happy. Sanskar hold her hand and lead her to mandap. He made her sit and he also sit. Pandit ji started mantras. Sanskar was still holding her hand and doing rituals. AP And dp were so happy.
After sometime they stand for pheras and do it promising each other. For Sanskar,it was best feeling. He has married her once but this time promises are true.. he will fulfill each of them.
After that they sat down and pandit ji told him to made her wear mangalsutra and apply vermilion. He made her wear mangalsutra. AP comes to swara and lift her viel. Sanskar was mesmerized to see her. He took a pinch of sindoor and applied it in her hairline. Swara closed her eyes feeling it and a tear droplet fall from her eye. He slowly wipes her tears caressing her face leading her to open her eyes. She look at him overwhelmingly.

Pandit ji declared them as husband and wife. Now they can take elders' blessings. They stand together and move to take blessing.
They move to AP and dp.
They bless them.
Dp: Sanskar, today I m feeling I was not wrong to give u one chance. Live happily and together. God bless u.

He Pats Swara face blessingly. They move toward AP. She also bless them. But Swara hugged her and break down. AP get confused.
AP: Swara beta..?? What happened? Ur bidaai is not gonna happen..( try to cheer her)

Swara: thank you maa, thank you so much. I never seen my maa but I m sure she wouldn't have love me like u do.

AP: you call me maa, then why thank you? Hmm.. Swara, I didn't have daughter but now I have u. And don't cry.. today is day of happiness and u will made me cry also.

Sanskar look at them and adored their bond. AP was truly always with Swara. She always supported her but AP never come to know about her pain because she always hided it which AP blame herself. Swara felt what mother love is with her.

Uttara: arey , leave all this. Let's have a family picture.
Sujatha: u have to upload on insta na??
Uttara smiled sheepishly.

Uttara: yeah, come now. Everyone.

Everyone stand together. Swara and Sanskar. Swara was looking straight but Sanskar was looking at her.
Uttara: ready?? Say cheese..

She click pic at that instant only Sanskar encircled his hand around Swara's waist and turn her toward him such that she look at him. So the pic came like that everyone looking straight accept Swasan who are looking at each other smilingly.
Uttara takes few more photos. Then AP said.
AP: Swara beta, u must be tired so go and take rest. Then u have to do some rituals for karwa chauth also.
Swara nods.
AP: Uttara take her to room.
Uttara: okay badi maa, let's go bhabhi.
Swara was walking toward stairs with Uttara when she remembered something and stopped in her track.
Uttara: what happened bhabhi?
Swara: nothing woh Sanskar ji.... One min..
She call Sanskar. Sanskar who was talking to Laksh heard her and go to her.
Sanskar: what happened Swara?
Swara nods nothing..
Swara: Sanskar ji, pls u eat something.. u have not eaten since morning. U were in hurry and after that didn't got time but pls have something.. u must be hungry.

Sanskar: so??? You also haven't eaten anything since morning?

Swara: yeah but I have fast and you... ( Stopped realising something and looked at him being shocked) you have kept fast?

Sanskar said nothing . He just smile and kissed her forhead.

Sanskar: u go and take rest. I have some work in study..

Swara: but..

Sanskar: and I m fine so don't worry. Okay..

Swara nods .He caressed her face and go from there.
Swara look at him going till Uttara say her to let's go. She nods and walk with her.

Swasan:

Swara was sitting on bed with support of bedpost. Uttara had told to her to take rest and go. She was thinking about recent incident and today. It's the best day of her life. Can she ask more from God? She remembers the music school.. his confession. It's just made her heart flutter. And marriage.. it was something she could never think about. She was shocked when he proposed her to marry him and start a new life with him.. A NEW LIFE, yeah.. she can get over the past. Once they got married but it wasn't happiness as she felt now. She loved him then also but he wasn't happy what mattered the most. But this time he was happy and she is happy in his happiness and most of all when his happiness lies in her. She remembers when he filled her hairlines , she couldn't able to hold her tears which he wiped gently. She just wanted to hug him at that moment. The love what she was craving for, she got that.. much more than that.

She was lost in thought when someone knock on door. She come into her sense. She got up from bed and open the door. It was AP.

AP: Swara, it's time for rituals then u have to break ur fast. Let's go.
Swara: maa, u go.. I m coming in five minutes.
AP nods and go. After that Swara also go. Everyone were on terrace. Swara was arranging the plate of Pooja and then she was about to go to sujatha to ask about something when she felt a sudden pull and found herself in a corner. She gasped but didn't shout as she already knew this touch.
" Beautiful" she heard him whispered close to her face. Her breathe get heavier.
Swara: Sanskarji.. aap.. what are you doing? Someone will come..

Sanskar: ohh is that so.. ( getting more close leaving his hit breathe on her neck making her shiver and whispered) then let them come.

Swara:( slowly) they will see us .. everyone is here on terrace Sanskar ji..

Sanskar:that's only i m saying, let them see na,anyway u r my legally wedded wife.. ( he nuzzle his face in her neck leading her to close her eyes in pleasure)

Sanskar: are u Happy Swara?

Swara look at him and say: Sanskarji, I got everything in my life as I got u. Look into my eyes, do u think I need anything else? I m not happy infact I m happiest and luckiest girl in this world. Thank you so much for everything. Today is the best day of my life.

Sanskar: and thank you for being my life..
Swara: why did u keep fast? You just got fine after that accident and ...
Sanskar: ssh... I m fine and if you can keep fast for me then can't I ? I love u Swara.

He cupped her face and kissed her both eyes and slowly move toward her neck caressing her face. She got hold on his shoulder and hide her face in his chest, hugging him tightly. His hand move toward her waist sensually and hugged her back.

" Ahhmm ahmm"
They come into sense hearing someone and broke the hug.

Laksh: I m sorry, I shouldn't disturbed u both.
Sanskar: exactly, u should not be here..
Swara looks down and say she have some work and ran from there hurriedly.
Laksh: Bhai, wait for sometime at least.
Sanskar gave fake glare. : Why r u here?
Laksh: mom was calling u both for Pooja.
Sanskar: ok, let's go.

Sanskar go from there followed by Laksh who was hiding his laugh.

After sometime:
Swara and Sanskar were Standing in front of each other. He made her drink water and feed the sweet and break her fast.
Swara: u also have it, u also need it.
She made him drink water and break his fast too.
Sujatha: so that's why u Denied to have lunch?
Uttara: yes mom, my Bhai had kept fast for his dear wife..

AP and dp felt happy.
Uttara: bhabhi, u r so lucky .

Everyone smiled and blessed them. Laksh started teasing them. Sanskar glared at him but he was least affected.

AP: Laksh enough now, don't tease them. Let's go now , we will have dinner.

Everyone go downstairs and have dinner happily then go to their respective rooms.
Swara was doing something in kitchen when AP comes to her.

AP: Swara, why r u here? Leave it we will do it tomorrow morning. U go Sanskar is calling u for something. He is in garden.

Swara:( smile) okay maa, u also go and take rest.
AP nods.
Swara comes out side and find him standing leaning to his car.

Swara: Sanskar ji..
Sanskar look at her.
Swara: what are u doing here and maa told me u called me..
Sanskar: sit in car..

Saying this he sat inside waiting for her to sit. Swara get confused.

She wanted to ask him but before that she heard him.

Sanskar: are u coming?
Swara: yeah, one min..
She goes to opposite side and sat in passenger seat.
She look at him but couldn't really know what he was thinking. Then suddenly he come close to her and her eyes got closed due to proximity. He hides his smile and tie the seat belt . He look at her, how innocent she is looking, he just wanted to kiss her and he move close to her face but think something and moved away.
Swara, who felt him moving away open her eyes only to realize her seat belt was tied and he was driving the car looking straight.
Swara: Sanskar ji..
He didn't answered.
Swara: Sanskar ji, are u okay? Where are we going ? Sanskar ji...

Sanskar: u will know soon..
Swara: arey but..
Sanskar: Swara, if u will not sit quietly then I will kiss u..
Swara: San..
Sanskar immediately peck her on her lips making her quiet.
Swara: s...
She look at him and immediately put hand on her lips. He chuckled and look straight.

After sometime, he stopped the car and come out. Swara open the door and also come out. She look around but couldn't really figure out as it was dark. She just can see a house. She takes few steps forward and ask Sanskar about it.

Swara: Sanskar ji, where are we?
She didn't heard his voice and turned around but find him no where.
Swara: Sanskarji..
She look around but didn't find him. She panicked then only the light glows along the path leading to the entrance door. She get relieve and her lips broke into smile. She walk along the path smilingly.
Swara pushed the door but it was dark . She didn't get afraid as she knew he is around her. She walk few step further then only the lights get on and it started the shower of red roses. She take it in her hand happily. A smile was playing on her lips and she walk upstairs as rose petals and candles were on stairs. She move upstairs and look around to find him and move inside room then only she sees toward balcony which was decorated. It was looking beautiful with shimmering lights and moon light in balcony. The rose petals were giving pleasing look. There was a table kept in centre . She walk toward it and find a cake on it.
" Happy six months anniversary" she reads.
It's been six months and she didn't remember it. How can she forget it..
She take a note from table that was kept beside cake.
" Don't blame urself for not remembering.. because then how can I see that surprise look on ur face and this smile that ur lips are having while reading this note... ( She nods unbelievable) ok, ok now wish for something, let's see I can fulfill it or not. Don't give that look just close ur eyes and wish..

Swara thinks a bit then close her eyes and wishes something then only she feel him hugging her from back before she open her eyes.
" So u wished me" he whispered nuzzling in her hair. Her smile grew up.
" I can wish nothing accept u."

Sanskar made her turn holding her waist leading her to open her eyes.
Sanskar: is that so?
Swara nods.
Sanskar:( smiled) Happy six months anniversary, I know I didn't loved u that time so there no point to celebrate that day but that day u came into my life. My each and every day is special when u are with me.

Swara: happy anniversary Sanskarji.. whether u loved me or not but now u do that's what matter so please don't think about past and let's cut the cake.

Sanskar nods and they cut the cake together. Sanskar made her eat cake and she did the same.

Sanskar: one minute...
He brought two small box.
Swara: what's that?
Sanskar open the boxes, it was rings.
Sanskar: I know we never got engaged but I think it wouldn't be better moment than this.

Swara smiled. She hold the ring what she had to make him wear..
Sanskar: not like this Swara,

Swara: then ?
Sanskar smiled with smirk and he came back of her. She got confused but then he hugged her from back. She shivered with his touch as his cold fingers touched her belly. His one hand move inside her arm as her hand was on her breast, holding her heartbeat . he kissed her nape leading her to close her eyes..

Sanskar:(huskily) now...

She moved the ring in his finger , trying to hold her heavy breathe. He slide the ring in her finger.
He moved her hair from her shoulder to another side as his lips traced toward her collar bone.. she immediately turned around and hugged him tightly leading him to smile. He also reciprocate the hug closing his eyes.
After sometime,
Both are sitting in room balcony.. the weather was pleasant, wind was blowing.
Swara sitting on the floor, the floor covered with rose petals, the candles were lighted. Sanskar was lying in her lap, her hair was in front on one shoulder.. he was looking into her eyes deeply, while she was also looking at him , ruffling his hair.. Sanskar lift his hand , playing with her long hair..
Sanskar: Swara, I don't know will I ever have enough of it? Ur eyes, ur face, ur lips.. everything about u just make me look at you more and more. I just love to love u Swara. You are the most beautiful girl and I m luckiest in this world that I got u..
He confessed his love, his feelings, saying it his hand move toward her face .
Swara: I love u too Sanskarji..
he caress her face with back of his hand with desire and love. She downs her eyes avoiding looking at his eyes and it get close slowly feeling his sensous touch.
He hides his face in her belly that made her shiver and her heart skip a beat. His hand wrapped around her waist and he kissed on her belly softly.. her hand clutched his shoulder .

Swara:(heavy breathe) ss... Sanskar.. Sanskar Ji..
Sanskar look at her eyes and they have beautiful eyelock.. He cups her face .
Swara breathe become heavier as he was tracing her features, her nose, her forhead, her lips...
He cups her face and made her bend down keeping his hand on back of her head.. ,his face get hided by her hair. slowly their faces were too close. She closed her eyes yet again . he move up a bit and take her soft petal lips in his. His hand was at back of her head tangled with her hair. He slowly move up while kissing and sat but still kissing her passionately. A few minutes later he break the kiss and look at her, while she blushed and look down. . He move toward her neck and kissed her there,Swara turned her face opposite side , he hold her dupatta to slide . Swara could not able to hold much pleasure.. she wasn't able to control her nerves and she immediately stand up to move from there to go inside room. As she move few step away,her dupatta was slide from her shoulder as it was already Hold by Sanskar, she stopped realising it...
Sanskar smiled at her action.. her dupatta was in his hand. He stand up and look at her who was standing at some distance in front of him facing her back. He smilingly leave the dupatta letting it fall on floor and walk toward her slowly. Swara feel him coming toward her and her heartbeat raise.
Her back was already visible to him as it was barely covering with her backless blouse by two knots.. and her hair was also in front. He come and stand really close to her leaving his hot breathe on her nape, Swara made fist feeling him so close.. he slowly lift his hand and then he traced her back sensously, touching her... Swara was shivering with his touch.. his cold fingers were giving her goosebumps . She squeeze her eyes tight, suddenly Sanskar hold both string and open both knots together.. Swara gasped as her blouse loosened and put her hand in her front to hold it. She instantly turned around , taking few steps back . Sanskar move toward her folowing her steps and very soon she find herself pinned to cupboard. Her cleavage was revealing which she was trying to cover with her hand. She lower her eyes, Sanskar move toward her . Swara sees him coming toward her and tries to go but Sanskar immediately stop her putting his both hand on either side. She was hell nervous and her heart was beating beyond limits.
He slowly held her hand entwined with his and then pinned to the cupboard. Swara one hand was still on her chest try to hold blouse to cover herself that was now sliding from her shoulder. He move his hand on her neck and remove the necklace and dug himself in her neck and started giving her trail kisses.. making her breathe uneven. He move toward her nape , then remove her earing and slightly bite her earlobe.

Sanskar ( whispered) I have right on u Swara..
Swara heard him, she knows what he means and what he wants. She also wants to surrender herself to him but she was feeling too nervous and shy. She thought to remove her hand from breast but was nervous too.. Sanskar knew it well. She was just little hesitate.
Suddenly she felt him squeeze her waist and she gasped and removed her hand putting it on his shoulder. Sanskar smiled with smirk . He hold her more closely such that her front crushed to his . A moan escaped from her mouth and she clutches his shirt.
His lips never leave her skin ,kissing her neck, her shoulder And travelled to her cleavage.. he was roaming his hand on her bare back intensely making her heartbeat fast . It was so much pleasure.. her blouse was sliding downward revealing her white skin. Swara couldn't able to hold it and just hugged him as much tight as she can. Sanskar Also hug her. After few minutes of passionate hug, he broke the hug and he take her in his arm , move toward the bed which was completely decorated with roses. Their eyes were locked to each other. He slowly made her ly on bed and start unbottoning his shirt. He remove the shirt , throwing it on the floor , he move to come over her but Swara instantly turn around, revealing her bare back. He smiled and ly beside her closely and ran his finger on her back till her waist, then he lean and kiss her back sensually. Swara closed her eyes tight and gripped bedsheet in her tight fist. He kissed her sensously leading her moan in pleasure.. then he made her turn toward him. Her eyes were closed , she was looking divine.. he kissed on her forhead and remove her mangtika...,then he kissed on her both eyes, and nose tip. He kissed her cheeks Then he placed his lips on her and started kissing her, after kissing her lips he gives few kisses on her face and then move downward. He hide his face in her cleavage leaving few kisses making her gasped in pleasure..

Swara: hhh.. hh,..sa. ss... Sanskar ji..
Sanskar move downward and leave lingering kisses on her belly.. Swara throw her face sideways, due to sensation and feeling she was going through.. he hold the knot of her lehnga and pulled it.. and again move up.. he slide her blouse from shoulder and kissed her there, sucking it. Swara hand reach toward sheet to cover herself but Sanskar hold her hand and entwined with it. He pinned her hand to bed and then move above her, covering her small petite body beneath himself. He hide his face in neck once again ,kissing her.
Swara screamed his name when he bites her ,but he suck to reduce the pain.. Swara hand move to his back.. and hair ruffling it. she hugged him tightly feeling so much pleasure. It was pain but pleasure too. Her nail dig into his bare skin.. they got busy in their love making.. a lone tear escape from her eye . He felt bad seeing it but she cups his face and assured that she is fine. He leaned to her face and kissed her tear away Making her feel overwhelmed.
The screen blurred on them.. Sanskar kissing her and Swara eyes were closed. Her hand was wrapped around his back. Their naked body covered in thin black silk sheet.. The room was filled with their moans..

Next morning:

Swasan were sleeping in each other's embrace with satisfactory smile on their face. Swara wake up first and look at herself. Her body was covered with marks and bruises. she blushed and look at Sanskar who was sleeping peacefully holding her by waist. He was half lying on her, hiding his face in crock of her neck. She remembers last night and smile appeared on her lips. She kissed on his forhead.
Swara remove his hand slowly,not disturbing his sleep and then wrap herself in sheet. She goes and stand in balcony. She look around, it was beautiful . There was a lake and rising sun. Just picture perfect. She was feeling the cold breeze touching her skin and giving ticklish sensation.
She was so happy.. she think about her life ,how it got changed..
Sanskar also wake up ,he move his hand on bed to hold her but didn't find her. He open his slowly only to see her in balcony. He wore his shorts and then go back of her. He hugged her from back and nuzzle in her hair leading her to smile.

Swara: Sanskar ji..
Sanskar: hmm... Why did u leave me alone?
Swara: what? When?
Sanskar: don't be so innocent ,u left me alone on bed.. I was sleeping .

Swara giggles.
Swara: seriously Sanskar ji.. aauch..ahh!! ( Sanskar bites her)

Sanskar: don't laugh and never leave like that when I m sleeping..
Swara: ok, I m sorry.. I will never do that again..
Sanskar: good but for now, I think u should be punished so that u don't repeat the same..( he smirked)
Swara : what? What punishment?
Before she could understand, he took her in arm and go inside room and layed her on bed..

Swara: Sanskarji, we have to go to mm.. everyone will be waiting and...mmmmmm..

Sanskar placed his lips on her and started kissing her. She tried to oppose but slowly she also gave up and reciprocate the kiss. He hold the sheet and removed from her body and they got busy in another session of love making.

Finally after two three hours, they get freshen up and go to mm. They have their breakfast in a restaurant then go to mm.

At mm:
Everyone were in hall accept do and ram as they went to office. Swasan came inside when Laksh saw them.
Laksh: oh Bhai and bhabhi ,came back .. so soon. But it's only after noon Bhai. I thought u will come in evening or may be tomorrow.

Everyone smiled at his work. Swara feel embarrassed.
Sanskar: shut up Laksh..
Laksh: arey Bhai, why should I? And u should thank me infact..

Sanskar: really and why should I thank u?
Laksh: cause u r going on honeymoon and that's because of me as I talked to papa about ur leave and he said, it's fine if u take fifteen days leave..

Sanskar give him " just shut up " look.
Laksh: what? U want one month leave??
Uttara: and Swara bhabhi, u don't worry,till u won't be here.. I will take care of everyone. But don't take more than one month..

Sujatha: yeah, I also want a baby soon in this house..

Swara : I .. I .. m going to my room. I have some work.
She literally run to her room...

Laksh: arey bhabhi, at least listen to me na..
Sanskar: Laksh ke bachche....
Laksh: not Laksh ke bachche, for now it's u who is going to have kids..

Saying this he run from there.
Sanskar: maa, I m going to my room.
Uttara: yeah yeah, u should go. How can u leave bhabhi alone.

AP and sujatha hides their laugh.
Sanskar: Uttara, u talk too much nowadays.
Uttara: oh really Bhai, but I don't care.. arey u go na.. bhabhi is waiting for u.

Sanskar nods unbelievably and go to his room.

After two days:

Sanskar p.o.v:
Today is our flight as we are going to Switzerland for one month trip. All thanks to my dear brother Laksh Maheshwari. No, it's not that I m angry on him. Actually, I also wanted to have break and spend time with her alone, away from everything. I remember her expression when I told her that we are going to Switzerland.. she was surprised and I know why. I still remember her words when I was going to London and she told " I don't deserve to go to London, I deserve general compartment of local train". It hurts whenever I remember that then what she must have felt . But I assured her, she deserves everything. I ask her if she has really forgiven me., I know that question shocked her but then why she was denying it.. for once she tried to deny for sake of family.. how can she leave them alone for one month and all that but I knew she was trying to avoid situation. And thank God maa handle it. She made her understand. And she agreed. But that time I dropped the idea, if she wasn't comfortable,we won't go.. and I told her that I m canceling the plan but she stopped me. She told me that she want to go. She is not stick to past neither she is letting me do that. I just hugged her happily. I was not sure ,she was happy to go or just agreed for me but then I came to knew she was genuinely happy. And right now she packing bags. She has made her hair in bun and few strands of her hair lock is falling on her face which is disturbing my view. And she had wrapped her saree and tucked it into her waist to work properly. But how can I do my work, she is distracting me.. isn't she looking smoking hot? I questioned my mind and snapped it. She is my wife only. So i I think I should help my wife. I kept my laptop aside and go to her .I hugged her from back..

Swara: Sanskarji what are u doing? Leave me I have work?
Me: so ,I will help u. ( I said tracing fingers on her waist and she shivered but she control herself and removed my hand)

Swara: no need to help me.. I know what will u do. So just take this clothes and get ready.

Me: this isn't fair Swara. I genuinely wanted to help u.

Swara:( smiling) I know u Sanskar ji, if u started to help me na then we might miss the flight.. so go and get ready.

She literally pushed me in washroom to get ready.
" I will see u Swara" I heard her giggles at my words.

After sometime, we get ready and go to airport and board the flight. After a long tiring journey we finally reached our destination. The cab was already waiting for us and we go to hotel. I get freshen up and ordered food till Swara goes to fresh n up. She come from washroom and we ate together. Then fell asleep in each other's embrace. It's so relaxing to hold her close and sleep. It give me unknown happiness and peace.
Next day we get ready and roam around.. we have our lunch out and finally we came back at evening. We have our dinner in restaurant and go to our room.

Swara p.o.v

It was so much fun , we roamed around today. Sanskar always make things special for me. This is really beautiful place. Wherever u see, just white snow, it's so cool but I just love it. We came back and he went to washroom to get fresh , after that I also go to get fresh. I took one of my nighty, yeah all thanks to my not so innocent Uttara, who kept this. I managed yesterday as I had one saree but what to do, I have to wear this nighty. It's till my knees but thank God ,it's having gown above it but that's also netted.
Sanskar: what happened swara,? Me: nothing Sanskar ji, u must be tired na.. why don't u sleep?

He look at for a while, is he getting suspicious.
" Okay, I m going to sleep".
I felt relaxed but I think he noticed that. I just gave fake smile and run to washroom.

Sanskar p.o.v:

What happened to her suddenly. And all of the sudden " I should sleep" . I look at the time. She knew that I don't sleep early. I felt something suspicious but I said okay ,I will sleep and all of the sudden that relaxed look. What's cooking in her mind. Let's see..
I go to bed and ly down. After sometime I heard the washroom door open so I close my eyes. See didn't came out still. I guess she is peeping outside to check whether I slept or not.
After a minute, I heard her foot steps and she came out. I open my one eyes slowly and gets shocked to find her in night dress. She never wear these type of clothes then I think it's Uttara. But I must say she is looking damn beautiful. She has wore netted Rob over it. I immediately close my eyes as I felt her turning around.

Swara p.o.v:
I came out and thank God he is sleeping otherwise god knows what's gonna happen. I go to dressing table and comb my hair but I felt a gaze on me so I turned around but find him sleeping. I think I should sleep. I go to bed and drink water from the glass keeping on the table beside bed. As I kept glass back on table, I feel a sudden pull and I fall over him and within a second I was beneath him. My eyes got closed but I open them slowly only to meet his who was smirking at me.

P.o.v end..

Swara: u were awake?
Sanskar: what do u think? Hmm, so u were hiding this?
Swara look down not able to meet his gaze.
Sanskar: u know what Swara, u r looking so beautiful and sexy.
Deep blush appear on her cheeks .
Sanskar smiled at her and cups her face , making her look at his eyes.
Sanskar: u r just mine Swara, so u don't need to hide anything from me.
Swara nods, he caressed her lips which his thumb and she closed her eyes. He leans toward her and placed his lips on her and kissed her. He turned the lights off and his hand move toward her shoulder to remove her dress kissing her. They get lost in their passion of love.

One months passed like this. Both were happy. They roamed around. See the places, enjoyed a lot.. and their passionate night. They talked to mm people also during their trip only to get lots of teasing.. leaving them embarrassed. Finally their one month trip get end and they come back to mm.

Next day:
Sanskar goes to office. He attend meeting and goes to his cabin and call someone but call was not lifted. He called again and it was ringing continuously.. he was about to cut then only he heard her voice.

" Hello"..
Sanskar: what hello? Where were u? Why we're u not lifting my call?
Swara: Sanskar ji, I was doing something.
Sanskar: oh really? So u have more important work than me? Go I m not going to talk to u?
Swara: acha Sanskar ji, sorry.. I will not repeat the same and I lift the call na.. but fine I will not do it again.
Sanskar:no, bye..
Swara: Sanskar ji..
Sanskar: no, I m angry..
Swara: oh, okay.. maa told me to go to office and give ur lunch but now u r angry so i don't think I should come to u.. so I will send it by driver...

Sanskar: whaaattt??? Nooo..
Swara smiled mischievously.
Swara: what?
Sanskar: I mean who said I m angry. I m fine.. please come na... I m getting bore with this office work..
Swara: sorry Sanskarji but now I m angry. So get bore, I m not coming.
Saying this she cut the call and laughs.
Sanskar: Swara.. hello Swara...
He called again but she didn't received.
" Sanskar u r a biggest duffer in this world , who told u to blabber anything , now do ur so called office work"

He get busy in work, then he need something so he called p.a

" May I come in sir"? He heard an unfamiliar voice.
Sanskar: come in..
A girl in purple colour dress come inside.
Sanskar: who are u?
Girl: sir, I m saira, your new p.a. I was appointed last week only.
Sanskar: what? Who appointment u?
Saira: Laksh sir..
Sanskar: ok, I need Mr. Mehra file. Get that..
Saira: okay sir, u need anything else sir?
Sanskar felt weird.
Sanskar: no, just get that file.
Saira: are u sure sir?
She said coming close to his chair.
" I can help with u in any other way"
Sanskar get angry.
Sanskar: what the hell!! Get away. What are you trying to do?
Saira: sir, why are u being so naive as if u don't know anything?( She started leaning toward him)
Sanskar get up from chair and about to shout on her when the door of his cabin get open.. and it was  SWARA.

Sanskar ( whispered) Swara..
Swara who came inside with happy smile, her smile fade away as she saw him and that girl who was standing close to him.

Swara: ( whispered) Sanskarji..
Sanskar : Swara listen.. it's not what u think.. I don't know this girl..
He look at the girl who was no where affected.
Sanskar: Swara.. Swara pls don't misunderstand...
His word left incomplete as Swara showed her hand that she don't need any explanation.

She goes to girl.
Swara: what's your name?
Saira: excuse me? Who are you? And why will I answer u?
Swara: ( Stern) I asked your name? Are u gonna say or i should other way?
Saira get little scared by her tone.
Saira: saira, my name is saira..
Swara said nothing, she glared at her and look at Sanskar for once before going out.
Sanskar get confused but within a minute she came back with a paper in her hand and go to Sanskar.
Swara: sign it.
Sanskar: what?
Swara: Sanskar ji, can't u listen in one time.
Sanskar nods and took paper then sign it.
Swara: so miss. Saira, here take this . U r fired from Maheshwari industry and dare u to show ur face again.. and for the answer who am I? I m Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, his wife whom you were trying to throw urself. So just GET LOST!!

Saira: ma'am , ma'am I m sorry..
Swara: I SAID GET LOST, U WANT ME TO CALL SECURITY TO THROW U OUT..
Saira get scared and go out hurriedly taking the letter.
Swara turn around and look at Sanskar who was standing shocked.
Swara: what? ( Raising her eyebrow)
Sanskar: nothing..
Swara: why we're u explaining urself? Do u think , I don't trust u and ur love?
Sanskar : no Swara,.. I ,I..
He hold her hand and say: I have seen u heartbroken once and I don't want to be reason for the same again. I know u trust me..
Swara: I m fine Sanskarji, and u can never hurt me cause I know u love me.. and I love u too.
Sanskar smiled and hugged her.
Swara: ahhmm Sanskar ji, it's office...
Sanskar:( chuckled) so?? U r my wife everywhere not only inside room..
Swara blushed: u r getting mad. Come on now , have lunch.
Sanskar: someone said, she won't be coming and send it by driver.

Swara: woh, I got feeling that my pati parmeshwar dignity is in danger, that's why I came..

Sanskar laughs. Both have lunch together.
Swara: I don't understand, why do u appoint such chipkoo type girl..
Sanskar: I didn't, it's ur dear devar Laksh Maheshwari..

" What I did" Laksh said entering inside.
Laksh: haan Bhai, what I did?
Swara: what ? Why u appointed that, what's her name.. yeah saira?
Laksh: bhabhi, she is good girl.. she is very simple girl.. u know at her interview she came in full suit salwar. I think she is traditional type.. but what happened?

Sanskar who heard him started laughing while Swara gives unbelievable look.
Swara: Sanskarji, from next time na, don't tell him to take interview otherwise ur brother will be killed by my hand.

Laksh: arey but what happened bhabhi?
Swara: ask that traditional and simple chipkali only. I m going Sanskarji.. bye
Sanskar hugged her and say bye.

Laksh: what happened to her? Why she was so angry?
Sanskar: because that simple traditional girl saira whom u appointed as my p.a. was not at all simple.
Then he explained everything.

Laksh: oh god, I m so sorry Bhai, I have to beware otherwise next time bhabhi will definitely kill me.

Sanskar: but you know what Laksh, I really felt good when she took stand for me. She didn't demand my explanation. She never get angry generally ..

Laksh: only when it comes to you.
Sanskar nods: and it's felt so good. Her trust is everything for me.
Laksh smiled.

One and half year later:

Swara p.o.v:
Life is so unpredictable na? But I love it.. actually I love my life. I got everything what more can I ask to God. I got my love. Its been  two years that he came in my life.. yeah it's second anniversary.   I never thought I will be so happy ever again after baba left me but Destiny always store something for u. U just need to have little faith. Sanskar ji, fulfilled all his promises, he care for me more than anything in this world. His love is enough for me to live my whole life. And yeah how can I forget the music school.. music school is runningsuccessfully and it's because of him only. But he give credit to me only. He says it's my hard work but I know it's his belief in me that I was able to do it. Everyone supported me, maa ,Chachi ji.. papaji. They never stop me from anything, could someone ask for better family than them. I just love everyone. Uttara is always my best friend and like child too. Laksh is also very good.. he tease me a lot and very supportive friend. But when it comes to me, I also tease him a lot for ragini. Ragini was not so bad.. she is good at heart.. she apologized and forgiven her.. she is also my friend now. Infact sometime we sing together, as I got to know , she had interest in singing. In all that ,how can I forget Sanskar ji started his chain of restaurants and it's doing really well. I m sure ,very soon he will be on top.. Everything is going so well.. and it's all because of love. If u have faith in love, it can change anything. I never expected to fall in love but I did.. BEWAJAH.., it can never forced.. it felt by heart and that's what I feel for him.. my heart feel for him..
Two years, it's just so beautiful.. and I got to know something which filled my heart with happiness.. two days earlier, I was not feeling well and that's why I went to doctor when I was coming back from school and then I came to know that I m one month pregnant. I was so happy that I wanted to tell him then only but I stopped myself to give him this news today.. on our special day. I didn't told anyone till now as I want him to be the first person. I m happy but little nervous too.. he will be happy na? What if?? No no what I m thinking? He is not like that..
I came out of my thoughts only to see him getting disturbed by Sunrays.. I adjusted the sheet properly on my body covering myself and leaned toward him. I can't get up, u know his rules, not to leave him alone when he is sleeping. He is such a drama king.. but soon someone is coming to disturb him a lot. I smiled at my thought.  I ruffles his hair and kissed on his forhead. His lips curved up. I know he is awake..

P.o.v end:
Swara:( whispered in his ear) happy anniversary Sanskarji..
Sanskar opened his eyes slowly and pulled her above himself.
Sanskar: ( smilingly put her hair lock behind ) happy marriage anniversary my beautiful wifey.. so that's the reason of ur to being so romantic today morning itself..
Swara: like u did nothing yesterday night?
Sanskar chuckled..: what to do? I have world's most beautiful wife then how can I control?
Swara hit him.
Swara: always shameless..
Sanskar: hmm.. so where's my gift?
Swara: first where is mine?
Sanskar rolled on her and take her beneath himself.
Sanskar ( huskily) ur gift.. hmm.. I have given myself to u ,what else u want?
He leaned toward her neck and kissed her..
Swara: Sanskarji..
Sanskar : okay..
He move his hand inside pillow and take out a beautiful pendent engraved SS.
Swara touched it : it's beautiful.. I I loved it.
Sanskar smiled and made her wear it and kissed on it.
Sanskar: now it's looking beautiful.
Swara smiled.
Sanskar: now my gift?
He sat on bed , taking her in embrace.
Swara: ok, ur gift but for that ,u have to close ur eyes.
Sanskar: okay, it seems interesting..
He closed his eyes.. Swara took his hand and placed it on her stomach. He was getting confused but didn't said anything. She leans to his ear and whispered.
Swara: ( whispered) u r going to become  papa, Sanskar ji.

Sanskar resister her word and his eyes get wide open.
Sanskar: what??( Whispered surprisingly) really?? That.. that.. means.. u... U. .U r pregnant.

Swara nods with smile: yes,I m  one month pregnant.
Sanskar: oh god Swara.. thank you. Thank you so much,u have given me everything in my life. This is the best gift.. ( he pulled her into hug) I love u Swara, I love you..

Swara:( closed her eyes) I love you too Sanskarji..

He broke the hug and kissed her forhead lovingly. He caressed her belly and leans to kiss it.

Sanskar: come soon baby, papa is waiting for u.
Swara smiled.
Sanskar: did u tell anyone?
Swara: no , I wanted to tell u first.

After sometime they get ready and go downstairs.. they did Pooja. Elders bless them.

Sanskar: maa, papa.. we have a news to share with u all.
AP: what is it Sanskar?
Dp: haan ,tell us?
Sanskar: maa, actually... ( Swara held his hand and assured to tell)
Maa, woh Swara is pregnant.

AP: what?( Happily)
Uttara: wow, really bhabhi..
She go to Swara and hugged her. AP bless her.
AP: thank you so much beta, u gave us great news.. God bless u and ur baby.
She caress her face.

Eight months leap:

" Aahh!! Maa.. " Swara was shouting in pain while Sanskar was getting restless hearing her.
AP: Sanskar relax beta, it happens.. doctor said na, both are fine.
Sanskar: maa, how can I ? She is going through all this?
" Aahhhhhh"... They heard her scream.
Ad within a second they heard crying sound of baby.
Sanskar was numb. Laksh jump over him and hugged him.

Laksh: congratulations Bhai..
Sanskar came into his sense.. and then only a nurse came with a baby.
Nurse: congratulations ,it's baby girl.
Everyone smiled.
Sanskar: and Swara?
Nurse: she is tired ,so need rest. Don't worry u can meet her after sometime.
Sanskar nods.
Nurse gave him baby.
He hold her so delicately. His eyes filled.
Uttara: she is so cute and beautiful eyes ,just like ..

Sanskar: Swara..
Uttara smiled.

After sometime, doctor permit them to go and meet Swara.
AP tell Sanskar to go inside.

Sanskar go inside with baby. He sees Swara who look at him with tired smile. He sit beside her.

Sanskar: how r u?
Swara: now I m fine.. baby??
Sanskar gave her baby.
Sanskar: see it's my princess..
Swara: it's ok, I m happy to loose also. My world is complete.
Sanskar: not really, what about ur prince?
Swara gave blushing smile. Sanskar leaned to her and kissed her forhead.
Sanskar: I love u Swara, I got everything in my life and it's all because of u.  Thank you so much for being in my life. My life had no reason but u became my reason to live. Thank you for loving me BEWAJAH..

Swara leaned to him and kissed his cheek.
Swara: I love u...
The baby start crying..
Swasan: we love u too..( smiled)

Screen freezes on their happy faces.

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 8.6K 35
The Girl Who Loved Me Selflessly (A SwaSan Story) *Completed* •• Love is supposed to make you happy right ? To make you feel loved ? But it can als...
22.4K 1.1K 18
Story will be revolving around Sanskar , Swara nd Shan aka Shanthanu..!! sanskar marrying Swara for taking revenge..!! Swara is marrying him for love...
3.2K 166 11
"You will regret" She said, turning to leave. He held her wrist and pulled her towards him. Making her collide with his chest. "If it's you, I am wil...
4.9K 91 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Swetha Natrajan❤️ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...