all about me

By RyanLim196

Oompa lumpa More

ME
Wee
Love Of My Life
She's The Best Thing To Ever Happen
Alololo
hehe
Sighs
Missing You
Abyss

Woo

26 1 0
By RyanLim196

Do you know how everything you wanna do, you need a plan right? Well with me, the plan can go down the drain, cause I follow the situation. They don't call me the impromptu man for no reason. I like to do things without a plan. Because when there is a plan, there is a possibility that it would fail. Whereas when they isn't a plan, failing can't be an option.

Everyday after school, I like to take a cold nice bath. In fact I take cold baths everyday. My princess says that hot baths are the best, but to me, cold baths beat hot baths. I like to just soak myself in the cold water and use my phone. Sometimes I sleep without knowing as it's so cool and comfy.

But my munchkin, is the most comfy. Lying on her soft lap or on her chest or even her shoulder, is so nice and satisfying. She just warms me up everytime. She also warms my heart up and give me the fuzzy feeling and butterflies. Cuddling with her is the best. It's so comfortable and warm, with her body heat, and her sweet scent. I'm in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
63.5K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
608K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­