Collide | August Alsina | on...

By theeinterlude__

It's true that opposites attract but that doesn't mean it will be easy. More

one
two
three
four
five
..
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
Inhale
On hold..
Hello Again..

six

2.3K 118 61
By theeinterlude__

After the altercation between Summer, Trevor and Davonte. Summer didn't shy away from talking to Trevor, in fact they spent the whole weekend texting and FaceTiming each other.

It was too early to say if she liked him or not but the possibility was there. He was very charming and never mind handsome so any words he said brought butterflies to her stomach.

It was now the following Monday after school and Trevor and Summer were sitting at Chick-fil-a eating some lunch. He wasn't at school today but still met up with her since they hadn't seen each other face to face since Friday

Summer dipped one of her fries in some ketchup tossing it her mouth before speaking "Why weren't you at school today?" She questioned while grabbing a napkin to clean the sauce that landed on her fingers off.

He cleared his throat and took a sip of his water "I had ta' work."

Summer raised an eyebrow "Um do they not know you have school? They shouldn't schedule you around this time."

Trevor chuckled at her obliviousness "How you think I kno' yo cousin?" She shrugged looking at him to continue speaking "I work in the streets ma' ain't no schedule, when I'm needed I'm thea."

Summer bit her lip "You..you sell drugs?"

"That a problem?" He queried taking a bite out of his sandwhich.

"Um.." She gulped she heard stories about drug dealers and how lethal they could be but never encountered one so hearing that Trevor and Davonte were apart of that affiliation took her by surprise but however she understood.

Living in the area he was in there wasn't many options and the easier route to make money was to enable others in their addictions.

"Damn it's like dat?" He chuckled "I ain't no preppy white boy from hollywood but I ain't think you'd care bout whea' I work."

"Trevo—"

"Nah it's cool" He shook his head placing his trash on his tray before standing up "You got a nigga anyway so I'm not pressed, think what you want bout me."

Summer stood up as well grabbing his arm "I lied I don't have a boyfriend..I just—"

"You ain't wanna fuck with a nigga like me?" He said in a satire tone before making his way to throw away his trash outside.

She followed after him grabbing him once again "Jeez Trevor would you stop? I didn't even say anything you didn't give me a chance"

He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue before turning to look at her "Wassup?"

Summer sighed tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear as the cold breeze hit her face "I don't care how you make your money, and I'm sorry it took me a while to say anything but I'm not judging you. You know I'm not from here so it might take me a few seconds to grasp things you say to me. And I told you I had a boyfriend because  I wasn't looking to talk to anyone like that but I enjoy spending time with you so don't—"

She was cut off by Trevor pulling her lips to his by her chin. Her eyes widened in shock before she just let it happen and closed her eyes. He tilted her head back folding his tongue with hers before slowly pulling away.

"I like you—my fault for overreacting but I don't take rejection well"

She was still phased by the kiss they just shared so she just nodded taking a few seconds to catch her breath.

"I'm not gon' lie I wanna kiss you again" He admitted towering over her slim frame  "Can I do dat?"

She stood on the tip of her toes kissing him first. Placing her hand on the side of his face she deepened the kiss and he followed suit. "You trynna slide somewhea' with me toinght?" He asked between kisses.

"Mmm where?"

"A kickback round' the block, it'll just be a couple of people"

She pulled away from this kiss wiping her mouth with the back of her hand "It's a Monday and I have homework..."

He threw his arm around her shoulder as they walked over to his car "It's gon' be fun just come fa' a few minutes. I'll have you home befo' it gets late."

She sighed getting in the car after he opened the door "Even if I wanted to go my aunt is not going for that.."

"Damn" He started the car "Just hit me up if you can the offer is still up."

"Sure thing."

••

Summer stretched her body as she walked into the house heading straight into her room. She was tired and really wanted to take a shower and nap but decided to get her homework out of the way first.

After she finished her two math assignments and finished the rough draft of her creative writing essay, she took her shower and a nap as planned.

By the time she woke up it was around nine at night. She pulled her phone of the charger and saw that Trevor had sent her a text ten minutes ago.

Trev🤗: Change your mind?

She pondered before sending him a text back.

I guessss...what time does it start?

She had finished all of her homework and was wide awake from the nap she took so she thought why not.

Trev🤗: Not for another hour.

Okay..I'll be ready park down the street I'll have to sneak out.

Trev🤗: Good girl gone bad..I see you 😂

She rolled her eyes not bothering to text back but went to roam through her closet. Since he said it was a small kickback she decided to dress up but not overdo it. She pulled out a pair of black and red checkered pants, a graphic saints T-shirt, and some white customized Gucci sneakers.

Once her clothes were on she distributed some leave in conditioner to her wig allowing it revert back to its natural curly state and then paired the rest of her outfit with a couple of gold bracelets and a necklace.

Her makeup still looked good despite her wild sleeping habits so she just touched herself up and added some gloss to her lips.

By the time she was ready Trevor called her letting her know he was outside. She grabbed her purse phone and spritzed some perfume onto herself before quietly exiting her room.

Summer tip toed throughout the house to her aunt and uncles room and as expected they were in a deep sleep. Sighing in relief she made her way out the door and walked down the street where she saw him parked.

She opened the door sliding into the car before shutting it "Hey"

"Wassup witchu' you look good" He grinned.

"Thank you, you're not looking too bad yourself" He had on the classic black tee and jeans with a gold chain hanging from his neck.

He chuckled before starting the engine, it took them only a couple of seconds to arrive at the apartment complex the supposed kickback was at. They parked and walked up the three flights of stairs and walked past a couple of doors before Trevor stopped. "This is it"

He knocked a couple of time and someone finally came to the door "T my niggggaaaaaa" The guy slurred dapping him up before pulling him inside, Summer walked in herself looking around at her surroundings.

It didn't look like a kickback at all every square foot of the small apartment was taken up by a person mutualizing, drinking or smoking so she was already growing to feel out of place.

"You coo?" He bent down to ask her over the loud music.

"Yeah.." She reluctantly said "I wasn't expecting all these people though."

"My fault" He said placing a kiss on her cheek and wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"Nigga you gon introduce me to yo fine ass friend?" The same guy asked taking a sip from his red cup.

Trevor looked up shaking his head "My fault this is Summer, Summer this my dawg Rell."

"Nice to meet you pretty lah lady" He smirked staring her up and down.

Summer tucked in her lips giving him a small wave.

"Well this my crib so you welcome ta' get anything you want we got loud and drinks on deck so don't be shy" He commented.

"I don't do that..but thank you" Summer said.

"I'a get you a water" Trevor offered before inching towards the kitchen.

Rell stopped him "I got it bruh stay with ya girl."

"Not his girl" Summer replied before he walked away.

"Not my girl huh?" Trevor laughed.

"It's been four days since we actually started hanging out" Summer stated. "I barely know you"

"We kissed earlier."

"Yeah a kiss which was all it was" Summer informed him.

Trevor bit his lip her attitude and presence turned him on "I really gotta work fa' you huh?"

"I thought I made that very clear when you first asked for my number" She said.

"Shit if time is what it takes I'll wait"

Rell came back with her water and Summer thanked him once again before taking a swig of it. Trevor led Summer to the couch and they sat side by side. Summer sat quietly while multiple people came up to socialize and kick it with Trevor.

Nearly thirty minutes later Summer started to feel uneasy. She tried to hold it in since Trevor was enjoying himself but her head was pounding.

"Trevor" She whispered tapping his shoulder.

"Wassup?" He bent his head down so he could hear her clearly.

"How long are we staying?"

"I don't know why? You ready?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Aight I'm finna go out back and smoke this blunt with them right quick then we can dip, that coo'?"

"Yeah yeah" She rubbed her eyes.

"I'll be back" He stood up following two other guys to the patio.

Summer laid back closing her eyes trying to distract herself from what her body was feeling. She had the urge to throw up and pass out at the same time.

"Aye ma' wanna step outside, you look like you need some fresh air." Summer opened her eyes and saw that it was Trevor's friend Rell talking to her.

"I'm okay, we're about to leave soon" She pointed towards Trevor.

"Them niggas only in the first rotation they'a be a while" He said.

Summer finally agreed, the apartment was hot, sweaty, and clouded with smoke so some fresh air was needed. "Okay"

She slowly stood up holding the edge on the couch for balance then followed Rell out of his apartment.

Her knees buckled causing her to grab his torso for support as they made it out of the door "You good shorty?" He questioned looking down at her.

She cleared her throat "Um yeah..I think I just need to walk around"Rell helped her down the flight of steps and they walked down the dark road "Not..Not too far" Her began words to slur as she felt herself getting drowsier.

"It's all good" He assured her

"No.." She slurred "I don't know where..where" Her head dropped down as Rell was basically pulling her where he wanted.

"It's fine, trust me."

He walked further down the sidewalk dragging a barely conscious Summer behind him until they made it to a secluded alley.

He checked his surroundings and made sure he was clear before letting her fall to the ground. He quickly unzipped his jeans letting them hang below his waist before hovering over her on his knees.

Although Summer barely knew what was going on she could sense something was wrong. He started to tug at her pants pulling them to her ankles.

"Stop" She cried "Stop!"

"Shhh" He covered her mouth with his free hand "It'll be quick"

Summer was weak but she tried her best to push him away and fight him off but she lost all strength in her arms so it was didn't stop him none.

She bit his hand and he cursed ripping it away "Fuck! You bitch!"

She took the opportunity to scream at the top of her lungs to anyone that could hear her, but her voice was so frail she was scared that no one would.

"Shut the fuck up!" He gritted placing his hands around her neck.

"Aye nigga fuck is you doing!" A black figure appeared from the corner attacking Rell, Summer couldn't make out who it was but by the tone of the voice she knew it was a man "You stupid?" He threw a punch at his face before repeating his action over and over.

Tears streamed down Summers face as reality set in that Rell was actually going to rape her, a rush of adrenaline started to race throughout her body as the figure continued to beat Rell senseless.

She quickly pulled her pants up before taking off running she didn't know where she was going but she knew she had to get as far away from Rell as possible.

"Summa is that you?! Aye" Someone yelled chasing behind her. Her heartbeat was beating rapidly against her chest as she ran she figured Rell had got away.

The figure soon caught up to her grabbing her by waist, she screamed trying to fight him off swinging and kicking anywhere she could.

"It's okay it's okay! It's not him" He yelled trying to restrain her before she caused attention to them "I ain't gon hurt chu"

"No" She cried trying to pull his hands from around her  "I don't want to"

He then got her to the ground locking her hands together "It's Yung!" He yelled.

"I don't know you stop!" She screamed trying to get out of his grasp. Her adrenaline was running so high she didn't even take a moment to really look at him.

"Yo cousin Davonte! You meet me in his car rememba ?"
She gave him a bewildered look before finally giving up on trying to break free. "If I let you go promise not to scream or hit me aight?"

"O-okay"

August stood up once he felt that she had calmed down enough before pulling her up on her feet. The two stared at each other awkwardly for a few seconds before Summer burst into tears. Although August didn't know her like that she was related to Davonte so he pulled her into his embrace attempting to comfort her. Summer cried frantically still in shock as her chest heaved up and down.

"What dat' nigga give you?" August could tell she wasn't in a normal state, her eyes drooped very low and she could barely stand up straight.

She shook her head because honestly didn't know all she had was a water so if he slipped her anything it must've be in there.

"Fuck, look imma take you ta' Davonte"

Summers eyes widened in fear Davonte had already warned her to stop seeing Trevor so there was no way she was about face him. "No you can't please" She begged.

"What you mean? Lemme take you ta' ya crib then."

She shook her head again, she would easily wake her aunt and uncle in this state.

"I don't kno' what you want me ta' do then ma' I ain't gon leave you stranded hea."

She looked up staring at him blankly he looked truly concerned and she felt safe.

August sighed before starting to guide her down the street until they made it to his car. He helped her get into the passenger seat before hopping in on his side "Here drink this" He handed her a water bottle.

She looked at him questionably before taking the bottle "It's clean I swea'" He assured her.

She took the cap off inspecting it before taking a few big gulps from it.

August drove down the empty road debating if he should go to Davonte's but he remembered he was out with Maeko so he couldn't.

His only option was to let her stay at his apartment for the night. When they arrived August got out the car and carried Summer in his arms into the house.

"I'm going to throw up" She warned him as they made it to the guest room.

"Aw hell nah" He twisted his face up in disgust.

She gagged and he quickly took her into the bathroom where she let it all out in the toilet. August didn't know how to be comforting in this situation so he just held her hair up and patted her back.

"Summa" He called out to her she wasn't throwing up anymore but she wasn't moving "Summa?" Crouching down to he realized she had fell asleep.

Gently picking her up from the ground he placed her on the bed. She murmured something before turning onto her side so August took off her shoes and placed the covers over her before leaving the room and entering his.

Despite what she had asked August decided to Call Davonte anyway. Surprisingly he answered on the second ring "What you want nigga?"

August cleared his throat "We got a little situation"

"Situation? Nigga what?"

August quickly gave him the run down on what happened and Davonte got pissed "What the fuck you mean a nigga tried ta' rape her! Ha ass didn't tell me she was going anywhea' ! Where she at now?!"

"Passed out in the guest room nigga don't yell at me I just found ha'" August snapped "Whoeva' it was musta slipped her sum cause she ain't right"

"Fuck!" He cursed "Was it Trevor? On god I'll kill this nigga"

"Nah man it was someone else" August explained.

"I'm on my way"

August shook his head "Its no use she's sleep just swing by in da mornin, I was thinkin bout takin' her ta the hospital or sum but Ion think he gave ha a lot so she's straight."

"Aight bruh" He sighed before hanging up.

••

August

The next morning I woke up to pounding at my front door. I sighed snatching the covers off of my body making my way down the hall "Damn nigga I heard you" I snarled opening the door.

"Where she at?" Davonte frowned.

"In the guest room sleep" I smacked my lips.

He started to make his way over there but I pushed him back "Don't go in thea' yelling man, I know you mad or whatevea' but shawty dead ass almost got raped rememba that"

Davonte took a breather calming himself "You right."

I let him go then followed him up to the room, he knocked and waited a few seconds before making his way in. She was on the phone arguing with someone.

"I didn't!" She sniffed "God you're such a asshole!"

Her eyes widened as she saw Davonte and I then she quickly hung up the phone.

"Who was dat?" He calmly asked.

"No one." She nervously said.

"Just tell me" He assured her "I'm cool'"

"Trevor"

Davonte gritted his teeth before taking a deep breath and speaking "What happened last night?"

She sighed shrugging her shoulders "I don't want to talk about it D, really"

"Aight..then tell me who?"

"It was Trevor's friend Rell" She said looking down and picking at her nails.

"That nigga set you up?"

"No! No he wouldn't do that." She defended.

"How the fuck you kno' tha—"

"D" I interrupted him to let him know he was getting too heated.

He sighed "My bad. I meant, how would you possibly know dat you barely kno' him."

"Because he likes me and I don't think he would do that" She stressed "I was just on the phone with him and apparently the whole school thinks I left willingly with Rell and we actually did something so he's pissed at me."

Davonte shook his head "Dat don't mean shit babygirl. Niggas lie, you don't kno' fa' sure he ain't have a part in it"

"I guess. Look my head hurts and I'm tired of speaking on it can you take me home"

"Get ready I'a be in the car" He ordered before leaving out the room.

I stayed for a few seconds just watching her as she gathered her things. I never understood how girls could be so naive when it came to us niggas. I'm man enough to say to say that we are manipulative and make you believe what we want you to because we know it's easy.

I used to act like that but I'm a grown ass man now and I matured. I was never on no rape shit cause that shit is just wack and disgusting. But I know I don't want a relationship so I don't lead no bitches on to think that. If I wanna fuck and you down, then that's what it is and what it will always be—just fucking.

If they end up catching some type of feelings then that's on her because I damn sure didn't  initiate it. Denise for example, I told her from the jump it was strictly sex and I wasn't on no relationship shit but shawty still caught feelings anyway so I'm close to deading the whole situation with her unless she get it together.

"Can I help you?" I heard her snap knocking me out of my train of thought.

"Nah" I twisted my lip.

"I thought I asked you NOT to tell him" She said "What was so hard about that?"

"No offense shawty but I barely kno' you and have known Davonte all my life. If anything concerns dat nigga imma tell him."

"Well it was my business not his!" She yelled "You had no right to tell him what happened to me, if I wanted to come out and say something I would have on my own terms"

She quickly slipped on her shoes and grabbed her phone before trying to push past me. I grabbed her arm pulling her back "A thank you fa' helpin' yo ass would be nice."

She scoffed "Fuck you, I didn't ask for your help" She shook my hand off her arm before storming out of my place.

"Stuck up bitch" I mumbled to myself.

I didn't know how Davonte was putting up with her because I wouldn't last a day before shooting her ungrateful ass.  I would've walked past that alley and minded my business if my mama ain't raise me better.

I locked my front door once I saw them drive out of my complex and made my way back to my room to take a shower. After spending a good fifteen minutes washing up I got dressed in some comfortable clothes since I wasn't selling today.

As I laid back in my bed in hopes to go back to sleep my phone rang. I almost declined it but when Cha's face popped up on my screen I answered.

"Uncle Auuuuug" I heard the small squeaky voice of no one other than Kaiden. I swear she called me off of Chandra's phone more than Chandra herself.

I laughed slightly "Hey babygirl, what you up to?"

"Nothing I'm bored" I heard her pout "I miss you"

"I miss y'all too" I said truthfully, it was hard leaving them but it was time for me to be on my own.

"Can I come over thea?" She asked.

"Of course Kay, where's your sisters?"

"Mmm they're at soccer practice. I already asked my mama she said yes only if you say yes"

"You know imma always say yes" I chuckled "But I'm resting right now so how bout I pick you up a little later and we can find somethin ta' do"

"Okay!"

"Aight " I smiled "I'll talk ta you lata' okay, let me talk ta your mom"

I heard her running through the house before handing the phone off to Chandra.

"Hi August" She softly said.

"How's my favorite lady" I asked.

"I'm fine, how are you? Is the new place alright?"

I nodded as if she could see me "Yeah everything is straight I like it I just got ta' get used to being alone"

"You don't like nobody around you so that shouldn't be hard" She joked.

"Ha ha, anyways I'll come and get Kaiden around two"

"I can drop ha' off, I have work around dat time and the other two are staying over a friends after practice"

"That works too, text me when you on dat way"

"I will, see you soon."

"Coo'"

We hung up and I put my phone on the charger doing exactly what intended to do before hand.

Sleep.

—-

Hey yall🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 700 10
they say opposites attract, but they never said it would be dangerous. // tw: mild street violence, mild self harm -- short story
14.5K 561 11
[ madwheeler : discontinued ] "i feel right with you, not with him." opposites can attract, but i don't think people who hate each other can attract.
369K 19.7K 32
She was different and learning new things. He was already knowing and about to try a new thing.
28.2K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.