The best friend

By butterflygirl20

Finding a best friend is not so easy when you don't fit in. It's hard to fit in at a new town with new people... More

Chapter one The begning

2 0 0
By butterflygirl20

When I was just a young girl I always dreamed of having a best friend. That was not the case for me when I was growing up and in school I only had one friend then she moved away and when she moved back I had moved away. Yes that's right I moved away.... to the country and it was not so bad it was better then being in the city. So this mean new house new school new people(so not cool). Mom calls for me to wake up to get ready for school "vannah time to get up" I roll over as I pull the covers over my head "I'm not going I want to sleep in" I was thirteen and had a bit of an attitude problem when it came to school what can I say no one likes to go to school it's a kid thing. Mom comes in and turns on the light "that's to bad now get up and get dressed before you miss the bus". By the time I get up and get dressed my brothers and sisters are already to go and happy to get the new school as for me I was not thrilled at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 2.5K 20
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
230K 14K 64
๐“๐จ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ...
277K 19K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
5.4M 483K 98
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...