Penny and Lizzy

Von bigirl1000

This story takes place 1990 in Derry,Maine where 17 year old rich girl Elizabeth lives and goes to school. Sh... Mehr

Chapter 2: The terrible day
Chapter 3: The last day of school
Chapter 4: Mysterious noises
Chapter 5: Meet Pennywise
Chapter 6: The night
Chapter 7: The engagement party- part 1
Chapter 8: The Engagement party- part 2
Chapter 9: Normal day
Chapter 10: The "party"
Chapter 11: Mrs. Bowers
Chapter 12: Cannibal
Chapter 13: The preparations
Chapter 14: The dinner
Chapter 15: The wedding - part 1
Chapter 16: The wedding-part 2
Chapter 17: The hunt for IT
Chapter 18: The last fight

Chapter 1: Derry

334 5 2
Von bigirl1000

Elizabeth P.O.V

Just like any other day, I got up from my black colored bed and took a good look around my room. I didn't wanna go to school. Every time I go to that hellhole, everyone would talk about how much of a dirty whore I was and make up rumors about who I sleep with every night. It drove me insane and I hated it. I wanted to scream at them. Instead, I would keep my cool and save it for home.

After, I did my daily routine and sat at the breakfast table. I sat there and waited for my father to come eat with me. He was always doing something. After waiting a few minutes, he came in wearing his red tie and black suit. He sat down at the table, not even acknowledging my presence. He sat and read the paper. As he read, our maid Maria served us our big breakfast we had every morning.

"Thank you Maria", I whispered. She gave me a warm smile and walked away to the kitchen. Father decided to stop reading his paper and turned his face towards me. "Elizabeth, I have talked to Sheriff Bowers and we have decided to make Henry and you... engaged." I sat there with a surprised look on my face. Why would father do that? I thought Henry was a one time thing.

This was my first story guys. I hope you read and like it. Shout out to Kermit Suicide Jr. I'll make more every day or once a week.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

329 0 32
Eleanor Holden's life is never the same after her mother's death. Her father is suddenly distant and constantly burying himself under work and trying...
35.1K 1.3K 61
two anxious and oblivious teens in the summer of '93 not exactly a happy ending u gotta read the sequel for that💋 CURRENTLY EDITING!!! triggers for...
209 9 10
just two kids. he never thought that she: popular, cool, nice clothes, pretty, has all the guys wrapped around her finger and him: scared of the worl...
3.1K 44 24
Charlie Adams has been dragged down to the tiny ass town of Derry Main. She's only been there for a year and she's already made a bad impression. Dre...