My Fake Fiancé

By JeniRaeD

Ryker Cooper an undercover private investigator/detective takes a liking to a shy barista Talia Flores, after... More

Story Description
1- The encounter
2- Turned down
3- It's a date
4- It's on me
5- Getting her revved up
6- I want you
7- Phone sex
8- Trouble up ahead
9- Not in paradise
10- Finding Talia
11- She's my fiancé
12- I want to make it official...
13- That's Topher
14- I'm in love with you
15- Putting it all together
16- I don't trust anyone
17- Going in
18- Surprises
19- Reunited with family
20- Come to bed hun.....
22- Have you gone mad?
23- Keep on digging
24- The chase...
25- Bingo
26- Say what?
27- Game over
28- My ring is missing
29- The proposal
30- Wedding Day
31- Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

21- You tease!

13K 877 245
By JeniRaeD

Ryker kissed her hard and so demanding, his cock was throbbing and after that little show she just put on for him he wanted to pleasure her in every which way that he could. He slid her down beneath him and devoured her neck in kisses while his hands trailed her naked body.

Her skin so silky and smooth had the temperature inside him rising even more. He rolled her over to her stomach and began massaging her back while kissing her back moving down to her ass cheeks and massaging them.

He continued placing kisses all the way down her legs, he then had her roll over to her back, lifting one of her legs he massaged it up and down kissing up and down her leg and repeating it with her other leg.

She was getting goosebumps from all his soft kisses, he lowered his face to her pussy softly licking the clit slowly a couple times before using his tongue to glide it up her body, stopping at her breasts, taking her nipple in the mouth, nibbling and sucking on each of her nipples, her soft moans were making him smile.

She placed her hands on each side of his face and pulled him up to her lips, kissing him passionately while placing her hand on his cock, rubbing it until she heard him groan in excitement, she rolled him to his back kissing him hard before pulling away and lowering her mouth to his cock.

Taking him in her mouth he groaned while stiffening his body, enjoying how she was licking the tip and the soft spot near the head of his cock, before going down deep. A loud gasp escaped his mouth when she took him all the way and grazed her teeth along his shaft as she moved back up.

She continued to move up and down along his cock, using her magical tongue to do amazing things with his cock in her mouth had him ready to explode "I'm about to cum" he warned her.

Her eyes rolled up to see his face and smiled at him when she saw that his head was pressed hard against the pillow, she continued looking at him until he released.

After she had cleaned her mouth off he pulled her up and flipped her to her back "You naughty girl you." He said in a low deep sexy voice while smiling "What have I done to you?"

She didn't say a word and just let out a little giggle, she then teased him again by placing her hands on her breasts and massaged them while he watched. He shook his head, and placed his hand behind her head lifting her up to his mouth and crashing his lips to hers "You drive me wild." He moaned into her mouth.

He pulled back and moved down to her pussy licking and sucking on her clit, making her arch her back, squirm and moan. He placed a couple fingers inside her hot wetness and pleasured her insides while licking her clit. He brought her to an orgasm and thrusted his tongue inside her, tasting the warm sweet juices, placing his hands under her ass he lifted her up thrusting his tongue as far in as he could and let her juices run down into his throat. Moaning and groaning while enjoying the tastiness of her.

She shocked him again and let out a loud moan while she massaged her clit while he was twirling his tongue around inside her. "That's it." He groaned before moving up to her face and kissing her hard while he thrusted his cock inside her.

Making love to her for hours and giving her multiple orgasms had him on a high. They were both on a sexual high as they both satisfied each other. His final release he thrusted deeply inside her until he was empty.

Both their bodies full of sweat, he laid on her until burrowing his head in the crook of her neck and kissing her neck and shoulder back and forth until he pulled out and rolled onto his back. "WOW." He said amazed and out of breath.

"I'm not sure what got into you tonight, but I'm not going to complain about it either."

She rolled over and got up on her side to see his face, with a curious look she caressed his cheek "Why, do you want a repeat?" She giggled.

"Oh man, I would love to but I'm not sure I can move anymore. That was some wild hot sex we just got done doing, and I'm beat. Sad to say, I never thought that would ever come out of my mouth." He said grinning.

"Good, because I'm sore." She giggled.

Even though it was late, after the hot and long sweaty sex they just had she wanted to clean up, she then headed for the shower. It didn't take long until Ryker found his way into the shower with Talia.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a giggle. She was all lathered up in soap and couldn't help but giggle when his hands started to wash the soap off, moving his hand down to her pussy.

"Helping." He grinned.

"Helping? Looks like to me that you're trying to get me excited."

"Just conserving water is all." He grinned again, he pulled her in for a kiss while using his hands to wash her up.

"Uh huh." She moaned into his mouth. She pulled away as she bit and sucked onto his lower lip. "I'm not so sure I can do any more tonight." His fingers slid down the opening of her pussy and gently rubbed her clit, causing her to pant and pressed her hands back against the wall, holding her up.

"I didn't think so either, but there's something about you that I just can't help, I just cannot control myself around you."

He lifted her up and pressed her against the wall thrusting inside her, his thrusts were hard and fast, both of them panting and moaning while steaming up the bathroom more than it already was.

After their love making session again, they finally hit the bed, she fell asleep quickly in his arms, he laid there thinking again even though they have been together for such a short time, he knew that she was the one.

******

Ryker's time was up with his boss and knew he had to go in and let him know that Christopher was in custody, but first he wanted to take a trip to see Christopher and try and get what he could out of him.

Ryker dropped Talia off with her parents and headed for the jail. When he got there he was approached by an officer "Someone was just here asking to speak with Christopher, you didn't send someone here did you?"

"Really? Who?" He asked in shock "The only people that know he's here is my friend Clint which you know, and myself."

"I'm not sure who it was, never seen him before. I explained that he was in lockdown and wasn't allowed to see anybody."

"Well thank you, if I have anyone coming to see him you'll know."

Ryker was taken to a secured room, he waited for Christopher to come in. Ryker heard the door open, and in came Christopher with his wrists and ankles shackled together. He sat down across from Ryker and stared him down.

"Who else works for you?" Ryker asked politely.

"Nobody works for me." He smirked.

"Bullshit... who the fuck works for you?" Ryker then said, demanding that he tell him.

Christopher leaned forward getting face to face with Ryker "Like I just said.. nobody fucking works for me."

"Alright... tell me this, who else do you work with?"

He laughed "You actually think that I'm just going to tell you? Well you're wrong. You're not getting anything out of me."

Ryker sighed and leaned back in the chair looking Christopher in the eyes "Tell me about Dante and Javier."

"You really are something aren't you? You think you're this big hotshot guy that gets what he wants, finds a damsel in distress and tries to give her the world. You're her knight in shining armour aren't you... Tell me this.. does she even know who you really are?"

"Of course she does, what's that suppose to mean anyways? I wouldn't hide anything from her."

Christopher just grinned at him, there was no way that he was going to give him any information. Ryker decided to get dirty and see if he would give in. "You know that's a lovely wife and daughter you have, it would be a shame if something happened to them. Camila is it? Oh and Sofia, that's your daughters name correct?"

"You stay away from them, you hear me?"

"Or what?" Ryker laughed "Do to them as what you did to Arlo and Amelia? Because I can definetly work something out."

"You wouldn't dare." Christopher groweld.

Ryker stood up and leaned forward pointing in his face "Oh yea? Watch me. If you don't fill me in on who's helping you, say goodbye to your wife and daughter."

Christopher stood up trying to fight Ryker, but couldn't move his arms, with both the wrists and ankles handcuffed and connected together there was no way he could do anything. Ryker laughed in his face and went to the door "I'm ready." He spoke in the intercom.

"Watch your back! This isn't over." Christopher yelled.

Ryker stormed out of the jail, he wanted to know who knew that he was there and tried to see him. He then knew that he was being watched for sure. He went to visit Clint. He didn't think that he was involved but wanted to be sure.

Clint answered the door and grinned "Wow Ryker I've seen you more the last few days than I have in six months. What's up?"

"Can I come in?"

Clint opened the door and waved his arm to come in. "I just came from the jail, have you mentioned to anyone about Christopher being there?"

"No.. why would I?"

"How about your men?"

Clint continued to shake his head no "No why?"

"Someone was there before me trying to see him. Only thing is, you and I are the only ones who knows that he's there. Well besides Talia."

"Well it wasn't me and I wouldn't do you wrong like that, and I sure as hell wouldn't have risked my life and my mens lives out there in Mexico for that piece of shit, to bring him here and let someone know that's where he is.... You know me better than that."

"I'm sorry I know, I didn't think so... but I needed to be sure."

"Well.. Camila you have to remember she's not in jail. She could have talked to someone and filled them in on what happened."

"Fuck.. you're right. Either it was her, or I'm being fucking followed." He sighed deeply.

"I'll be by your house later and I'll put up surveillance. Or have you done that already?"

"I've got some around the house but not much, nothing that great either."

"I've got your back, and when you're ready to take the rest down... count me in. You've got a beautiful fiancé to come home to and I'd hate to see her lose someone like you. Unless you want me to take over for you." He winked and chuckled trying to get under his skin.

Ryker gave him a playful shove "I don't think so, nice try."

"Alright. Well I'll get a hold of some people, just watch your back now more than ever right now."

Ryker left and headed for the office. He figured that he better let the boss know what was going on. As he walked in Marcus stopped him. "Where on earth have you been?"

"Was out searching for Victoria. She's now back with Hannah."

"Dude! That's awesome!" Marcus was excited, giving him a high five. "So the case is finally over?"

"I don't think so... thanks for bringing Hannah over to that place. She's in really good hands there."

"No problem."

Ryker studied Marcus's actions and the way he talked he still wasn't sure about him, but he didn't give him a reason to think otherwise. He's the same Marcus that he's worked with for years, he still looked at him as his good friend and wanted it to stay that way.

"Mr. Porter around?"

"Yea he just came back about ten or fifteen minutes ago."

Ryker went to see his boss, knocking before he entered. He walked over to his desk and sat down. "Well I have some good news. Victoria is back with Hannah."

"Well that's great news! What about the other guy?"

"Oh Christopher? He's been arrested and placed into custody."

Mr. Porter smiled and folded his hands "Even better." He said sounding evil and with an evil grin.

How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed it!😊😊😊😉😉😉😋😋😋

Don't forget to comment and vote! You all rock and I appreciate all who do!😍😘❤😍😘❤😍😘❤
Thank you for that too!!❤❤❤❤

Time to do more investigating! Will Ryker finally come down to it and propose??🤔🤔🤔🤔🤞🤞🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 46.2K 11
***** THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE STORY. IT IS BEING PUBLISHED ON 5TH NOVEMBER 2013 SO I HAVE HAD TO REMOVE MOST OF IT FROM WATTPAD. Please don't as...
943 105 38
((Completed)) I stay on the floor. I sit staring at the bedroom door for hours, seething with anger at myself. The more I think the angrier I get. I...
45.1K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
288K 7.2K 50
Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their biggest enemy, Rossi. In searching for t...