He's Not As Bad As You Think...

By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Naruto is a kindhearted, energetic, bubbly, blond who has hidden problems. What happens when he catches a rav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A Special Thank You ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
2-1-21
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an update but please read ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Not an update but cute SNS moment!
Part 2 ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 12

12.7K 320 687
By Yaoi_lover_sasunaru

Hey, my lovely readers, sorry this chapter took long to upload🧡💙. On Wattpad it had said I uploaded five days ago, but in reality I had uploaded on the 12. I will try to upload a other chapter during these three days. I hope you enjoy this chapter please comment, and vote. I love you readers a lot💙🧡. Naruto,and images don't belong to me. 🧡💙 Thank you for all your support 💙🧡.

Naruto's lips tugged into bright smile, with his blue bright eyes witnessing the ravens beautiful curled eyelashes flutter open. Sasuke was laid against his chest, while the blonds smooth fingers raked through his soft locks. His heart skipped a beat seeing those onyx eyes shimmer making his heart melt. His whiskered cheeks flushed seeing the white sheet slide off his toned upper body when he sat up. He bit his lip trying to focus on the pain, instead of the ravens very smooth body. The way Naruto had felt his fingers glide over those muscles, the way they flexed, and tensed which each moment. He mentally screeched from thinking such perverted thoughts.

"Who's a pervert now?" He shivered feeling the ravens hot breath close to his ear.

"I-I'm n-not!" Naruto stuttered out his blush running up to his ears.

"You can't read my mind anyways." Naruto scoffed crossing his arms over his bare chest.

"You have to grant me a kiss, if I could guess what is on your mind right now." Sasuke made his usual deal.

"Deal." Naruto agreed.

"Ramen." Sasuke stated.

The ravens lips curved into a smirk when he spotted the blonds bottom lip stuck out into his cute pout.

"I hate that you always win." Naruto mumbled out cutely.

"I want my kiss." Sasuke said like a kid wanting his prize.

The blond grumbled under his breath, before he crawled closer to the raven who had a smirk smacked on his face.

"Just one." Naruto chuckled feeling the usual déjà vu.

"Just one." Sasuke repeated giving the blond a light chuckle.

They were nose to nose, when the blond cupped the ravens cheeks shutting his eyelids slowly, as he leaned closer towards the raven. He moaned lightly brushing his lips against Sasuke's that felt so smooth, and tasted so sweet. Naruto parted his lips wanting the raven to devour him with his taste. His body trembled with delight sensing the ravens hot tongue swim around his mouth, and glide along his tongue. Sasuke groaned loving the embrace of the blonds fingers that moved to run through his ravens locks. The kiss became heated, before the raven leaned the blond fully on the bed with him hovering over him, not breaking the kiss. Naruto tans fingers clawed the ravens scalp, as he moaned into the demanding kiss. Sasuke broke the kiss with a growl, retracting his tongue leaving a trail of saliva connecting their tongues.

"Baby, you're making me hard."  Sasuke stated bluntly.

"Sa-sasuke." Naruto said with heavy rose blush painting his whiskered cheeks.

Naruto bit his lips, before he gulped down his saliva wanting to say words that he trully meant form deep down in his heart. His arms entangled around the ravens neck pulling him to be nose to nose with the raven. Having bright blue eyes hugging soft onyx.

"I…I love you S-Sasuke." Naruto confessed blushing madly.

The ravens eyes widen, as his mind contemplated what he just heard wasn’t a dream.

"Tell me again." Sasuke demanded softly.

Naruto bit his lip, before he parted his lips repeating what he truly felt.

"I love you Sasuke." He repeated.

The raven leaned down being an inch away from the blond lips.

"One more time." He whispered.

"I love you Sasuke." Naruto repeated.

"I love you more." Sasuke confessed, before he captured the blonds lips for his own.

The kiss was soft, but demanding, loving, and kind. It was a kiss that spoke many words that the both embraced. Those three words have a special meaning. Sasuke knew that the blond was in love with him, since he had let him sleep with him. He knew he didn’t have to hear those words to know, but on the other hand they sounded so sweet escaping the blonds rosy lips.

Knock Knock Knock!!

"S-S-Sasuke…the…door." Naruto moaned out though the kiss, as the raven wanted to taste the blonds sweet lips more.

He pulled Naruto to the side of the bed not breaking the kiss, then lifted him up making the blond wrap his smooth legs around the ravens waist. He carried him to the restroom where he placed Naruto on the carpet that was dark blue on the side of the shower, not once breaking the kiss. He growled breaking away from his cute panting blond, he pecked the blonds lips softly, and slowly, before he approached the door. On his way he picked up his boxers slipping them on, before he opened the door. The door revealed Kiba with red silky pajamas.

"Morning Sasuke breakfast is ready." Kiba greeted with a toothy grin.

He grinned seeing the raven in only his boxers.

'Damn! I should of bet on it I knew it!' He cursed in his mind, but nonetheless he was happy for the two, because it was about time.

"Anyway hurry up, or your food will get cold." Kiba urged, before walking away.

Sasuke shut the door then drew a mischievous smirk on his lips, as he approached the restroom. His ears caught the water falling the glass door was fogged up only outlining the blonds very curved figure. The raven eyes trailed every curve, the most curve was his plumped butt, that felt, so tight, and firm. Sasuke licked his lips feeling his manhood, becoming hard. He threw of his boxers slowly opening the door to sneak in silently. He hooked his tone arms around the blond waist, feeling him tense then relax, as he continued to scrub the front of his body. Sasuke's lips parted letting a sigh escape his lips, as he felt the hot water droplets tear down his back. He bit his lip feeling the blonds hot back pressed against his chest engulfing the heat. Sasuke wasn’t one for hot showers, but next to Naruto he felt so pleasured to being pressed against him. He nuzzled his pale perfect nose into the crook of the blonds neck engulfing the cinnamon, and peach scent. The two took a nice shower scrubbing each others body, as well as melting into each loving kiss. Naruto being with raven felt for the first time loved, and cared for. He took notice of the feeling senescing a different embrace then the love he felt, and gave from his friends.

Naruto frowned a bit, knowing that the girls, and Iruka were probably going sick with madness about his location. Its seemed odd why he prefer to stay was Sasuke he felt this odd bond with him, that was deeper, and definitely more connected then the others. He knew the feeling was love, but it the warmness in his heart was new to him, but felt like it was there before.

"Baby?"

Naruto looked up to witness soft onyx eyes.

"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked moving his hands to cup the blonds whiskered cheeks.

"I…" He started.

"You can tell my anything." Sasuke reassured softly earning a comforting smile from the blond.

"I…was just thinking about my friends, and how they are doing, or wither they were worried about me, or not." Naruto confessed.

His blue orbs witness the raves eyes cast down into a sadden emotion. His heart clenched just seeing the emotion in his eyes for a second.

"I'm…happy here, but you know just worried about them." Naruto added.

His blue eyes soften seeing the ravens eyes give a small hint of glimmer.

'He feels guilty doesn’t he.' Naruto thought.

Naruto placed his hands over the ravens hands that were on his cheeks. He peeled them off in order for the blond to have access to hook his arms around the ravens neck. Naruto brought the raven into a warm reassuring kiss hinting that everything was okay. A moan escaped from the blonds mouth feeling Sasuke's smooth hands travel up his spine. Sasuke broke the kiss gently making the blond whimper, from it not being an emotional kiss. He smirked lightly placing his hand over the blonds cute whiskered cheeks, rubbing his thumbs smoothly under the his eye.

"If, you would like you can call them." Sasuke informed making the blonds eyes widen.

"R-really?" He asked softly.

Sasuke nodded loving the sparkle the blond had in his blue ocean eyes.

"You, would have to call from a payphone, so they don’t track us down." Sasuke added.

Naruto nodded happily earning a warm smile, from the raven.

'~Growl~'

Sasuke smiled seeing Naruto's whiskered cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"We're done, so let's go eat." The raven said.

He turned the shower head off, before he slid the door open letting them both step out. They dried themselves then their hair. Walking out of the shower the raven narrowed his eyes at the blond who was slipping on his oversized orange hoodie, with the black knee shorts. Sasuke growled under his breath slipping on a black t-shirt, and black knee shorts.

"You sure you want to wear that?" Sasuke asked eyeing the blond with a smirk.

Naruto tilted his head to the side then glanced down at his clothes. His whiskered cheeks flushed madly eyeing the many, many purple hickeys that he had. His shoulder was exposed showing at least ten from his neck, collar bone, and exposed shoulder.

"T-teme you're like a damn mosquito!" Naruto flushed lifting the side of his shirt to cover his shoulder.

"How am I going to cover the ones on my neck?" Naruto panicked.

'How did I not notice them in the shower!?" He mentally cursed. 

The raven stood eyeing the blond with amusement seeing his little blond panicking.

"You can't deny that you didn’t like them." Sasuke cooed approaching the flushed blond.

His lips curved into a smirk seeing the blond whiskered cheeks flush more.

"T-that's-."

He yelped when the raven gripped a tone arm to surround his waist. Sasuke's smooth fingers gently pulled the blonds sweater exposing his shoulder, and collar bone. He tugged it more down to expose the blonds rosy nipple. He licked his lips, before he captured the blonds rosy nip earning a hitched moan from the blond.

"N-no S-Sasuke." Naruto whimpered against the ravens smooth hot lips.

Naruto tossed his head back feeling Sasuke's lips suck harshly on his nipple. He shivered feeling the hot tongue swirl, and white glistening teeth nibble, and tug. Naruto hands gripped the ravens shirt, as he felt his own knees buckling, and melting. Sasuke let the blonds nipple go leaning away to study the blonds expression. He smirked seeing the blond so drained just from a simple tease to his body. His little blond had his eyelids half closed his whiskered cheeks were heavily flushed, and his plumped pink lips were parted letting pants escape through the gape of his mouth. Naruto pulled away from the ravens now lose grip, blushing madly. He lifted his hand to smack the ravens arm, knowing the way the ravens arms were toned, and built that it felt like a little flick. Naruto stomped over cursing under his breath about a 'perverted raven.' Sasuke watched in amusement how the blond snatch, an orange shirt to slip it over his smooth upper body. His fingers brushed over his hickeys, as he blush darkened.

"Here." Sasuke said tossing his black hoodie at the blond.

Naruto slipped into the oversized hoodie. The hood hugged his neck making it cover his hickeys being tugged to the front.

" I would prefer that they would show." Sasuke said making the blond glance up at the ravens eyes.

"No! Then everyone would see, and t-that's e-embarrassing." Naruto confessed placing his hands around his neck.

"It show's that you belong to someone." Sasuke said placing his fingers under the blonds chins making him lock eyes with the very flushed blond.

"It shows that you belong to me." He said in a very low voice, more dominate.

The blond gulped being nose to nose with the raven, he blushed feeling his body tremble with delight, from the raven that was very overpowering. Sasuke smirked moving his hand to grip the blonds hand softly, leading  him out the door then down the stairs. They went to the second floor kitchen where everyone was held eating, and laughing.

Bark! Bark!

Naruto eyes shimmered seeing the little white pup run happily with his tongue out towards them. The blond, instantly crouched down catching the pup that leaped into his arms.

"Good morning Akamaru!" Naruto greeted brightly.

He lifted Akamaru up clutching him softly against his chest then snuggled his nose into the pups soft white fur. Sai grinned amused seeing, once again the ravens glare towards the small pup. He tapped Neji on the shoulder that was seated next to him at the brown table. The brunette turned to eye the other raven with suspicion, but followed the ravens gaze onto the other raven that was scowling at the blond snuggling with the pup. Neji bit down in his lip keeping his laugh deep in his throat. Sai gave Neji a knowing look, before he cleared his throat.

"Looks like Naruto loves Akamaru more than Sasuke." Sai teased with a grin.

"Yep!" Naruto agreed without a second of hesitation.

Kiba gasped then erupted into laughter just before the rest of the group tagged along, even Jugo jumped into the laughter. Naruto cocked his head to the side blue orbs glancing to each, and every being laughing. He turned to see Sasuke's temple vein twitching, and his eyes glaring at the floor.

'Its what the perverted-teme deserves.' He mentally laughed.

He placed the pup down to gently place his hand against the ravens back.

"Are we going to eat, or not?" Naruto asked mentally laughing.

"Hn." Was the ravens stubborn answer.

"Naruto."

The blond glanced to the right where Jugo was cooking breakfast in a white apron. Naruto smiled, finally hearing Naruto, instead of Mr. Uzumaki.

"Hm?" He hummed walking over to the body guard.

Jugo hand rampaged his pocket, before he stuffed his clenched fist out of his pocket.  His hand unclutched, as his finger held the ring of a keychain of All might doing his signature pose, of his stance, and sticking out a dumbs up with his bright flashing teeth glowing. Naruto mentally screamed, before he lunged himself into the strong mans arm.

"Thank you Jugo!" Naruto exclaimed happily with beaming eyes.

He stepped away from the orange hair man, before his eyes shimmered eyeing the keychain in his palms.

"Pfft hahaha!" The blonds eyes snapped towards the other raven who had his eyelids tightly close, with amused tears prickling his eyelashes. Sai was slightly hunched over with both hands clutching his stomach. Naruto flinched when he was yanked into the ravens arms making his back hit against the ravens chest, while his toned arms circled around his waist. Sasuke's chin thumped onto the blonds head his nose being ticked by the blonds crazy locks.

"Mine." He grumbled towards his body guard.

Jugo threw his hands up with a slight smile curved upon his lips.

"Sorry, Mr. Uchiha you see when you were gone me, and Naruto were watching a show that got us hooked on, from just the first episode. Yesterday, when I went to the mall I ran into hot topic, and I spotted the keychain, and thought that Naruto would like it." Jugo explained towards the jealous raven.

"I love it!" Naruto exclaimed happily shinning his bright smile.

Jugo's lips curved into a smile seeing the bubbly blonds happiness.

"Hn." Sasuke pouted his right cheek out stuffing his nose more into the blonds scent.

Naruto mentally curved his lips into a mischievous grin. He pulled himself away from the raven to eye the body guards food.

"Oooooo! Are those choclatechip waffles!?" Naruto exclaimed happily.

"I thought it would be a change, from the pancakes." Jugo confessed.

The four Kiba, Shimamura, Neji, and Sai watched in amusement how the two were getting along next to a very, very jealous Uchiha.

"Can, I try some!?" Naruto asked his bright blue eyes glowing with happiness.

Jugo nodded cutting a small slice from a plate already served with three other waffles. He stuck the fork through the waffle moving it over to a bubbly blond who gobbled up the delicious sample.

"Mmhh! Jugo their good." Naruto happily said.

"Feed me more!" Naruto demanded like a little happy child.

"No!"

Naruto grinned making Jugo arch his brow his lips curved into a grin getting the blonds message. Naruto laughed being tugged into the ravens arms who protectively growled out at his body guard.

"T-teme I was j-just t-teasing." Naruto struggled to say between his laugh.

"Hn. Mine." Sasuke stated plopping his chin into blond soft locks.

The crew sat down enjoying each others company, despite the ravens glare towards a teasing Sai. They laughed, playfully argued, joked, just embracing each other. Again, Naruto found himself connecting with everyone, but what was still odd was the familiar sensation on his heart. The blond really enjoyed eating with everyone it was better than the other three days that he was alone. He did find Jugo's company comforting, but his heart warmed being surrounded by others that he got attached to including Jugo, even in the short period of time.

'I wonder, if they will let me go with them on meetings.' Naruto thought, as he placed a piece of choclatechip waffle upon his taste buds.

'I'll ask Sasuke later.'

"Neji say Ahhh."

Naruto glanced up to see Sai grasping a fork holding a piece of waffle just inches away from the brunettes lips.

"As, if I'd let you." Neij exclaimed with a hint of a rose shade to his cheeks.

"Oh come on Neij its not hard to accomplish." Sai cooed.

"Tch! I know how to eat idiot, I just do-'

Neji mouth was filled with the piece of food.

"You see." Sai grinned.

Neji didn’t utter a word to just aggressively munched down on the poor waffle, while his cheeks shaded a brighter red.

Kiba gasped loudly to point an accusing finger at the blushing brunette.

"Indirect kiss!" Kiba shouted.

"B-baka!" Neji roared.

"I'm joking Neji I just wanted to see if that pale face of yours can turn a brighter shade of red then the one that already colored your face." Kiba said his lips curving into a smug grin.

The dog's lover heart fluttered when Shikamaru placed a kiss against his cheek. Instantly the dog's lover cheeks shaded to a deep red that even the red triangle birth marks completely camouflaged with his cheeks.

"S-s-shika!" Kiba roared out to the pineapple head that had his eyelids shut, as he munched softly onto his food.

"Hm?" Shikamaru hummed innocently lifting one of his eyelids to peek at the very flushed dog lover. 

"Karma." Neji stated with a grin.

Kiba gritted his teeth together turning back to his food mumbling incoherent words. He missed the teasing grin from the pineapple head, before it disappeared to gobble up more food. After, breakfast everyone separated to do their own thing, to actually have a break from the urging calls, and meetings. Naruto walked back into his room, where Sasuke was still downstairs having a private conversation. His blue orbs struck their gaze on the balconies open doors, getting a view of the soft flower hugging the railing. Naruto's body flinched hearing a soft sound hit the floor. His blue orbs casted themselves on the floor. His blue orbs grew in shock catching a bundle of dark blue, and purple flowers scattered on the floor. He slowly clutched down to grasp them gently into his hands. A finger brushed the flowers having the same sensation, as to the ones on the railing. He looked up only to not see the balconies doors anymore, not even the room. Naruto was surrounded by the field scattered with many flowers.

"When…When did I fall asleep?"

"You're not asleep."

Naruto turned for his eyes to land on the smaller blond who was smiling brightly. The small blond ran to jump into the taller blonds arms. The small child nuzzled his nose into the crock of the blonds neck, before he entangled his small arms around the back of Naruto's neck.

"It's time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 548 16
WARNING: Boy x Boy Alert. This is a SasuNaru Fanfic, don't like? don't read. Dedicated To: @ezShizzz In desperate times people make hasty decisions...
112K 2.5K 35
Sasuke, son of the head of the police and one of the smartest detectives there are, is assigned to track down an escaped convict by the name of Narut...
207K 7.8K 56
Naruto was trying to run away from his horrible past. He thought he managed to leave everything behind. When he started to enjoy his life again, his...
12.5K 243 23
Through the crime they never did, they got misunderstood and tried to haunt the criminals down, the criminals never did the crime they was getting ch...