Dominance (Power Of Love)

By kookiemylilpookie

" come here and fuck me" " your not the boss of me! I'm the dom". " baby boy, you've been replaced". More

prologue
part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15

part 2

6.8K 131 62
By kookiemylilpookie

- after school -

" mom! I'm home". You yelled as you stepped in the house.

" no reply? well okay". You grabbed your phone and decided to call your mom.

"hey mom. Where are you?".

" sorry darling. Your father and i had a sudden business trip to attend too. We'll be back in 2 days okay?".

" okay".

" if you need company, invite Soojin over".

" mom, you know how me and Soojin haven't been friends ever since she stole my middle school crush".

" baby, that was in middle school. She might be different now".

" maybe". You scoffed.

" don't hold grudges against her, darling".

" your right. I should go, i have homework".

" okay darling, see you on Monday".

" okay bye mom". You hung up on her before calling Minhyuk.

" hey, come over bitch. It's a sleepover".

" gladly". He laughed before hanging up.

- later that night -

Both of you were slouching on the floor with clay face masks on, watching Highschool Musical.

" hey wanna know something?". Minhyuk asked.

" what?". You replied as your stuffed your face with popcorn.

" im so gay for Zac Efron". He giggled.

" i can tell. Your gay is clearly showing, minmin". You laughed.

" i heard you made out with Jungkook. You little slut. I didn't know you were into him again. Why didn't you tell me?!". You choked on your drink.

" wait what?!". You cleared your throat.

" i heard you and Jungkook were making out until the table during science, you even gave him a handjob".

" holy shit! What the fuck. Who told you?!".

" nobody did. I was eavesdropping. But is it true cuz your not denying it!". He harshly patted your leg.

" yah! No that didn't happen! How the fuck does one little thing turn into such a big chaotic lie??".

" wait so you did kiss him? Cuz gurl you go get it".

" omg no!!! It wasn't even a kiss. It was literally an accidental brush".

" I don't believe you". He shook his head.

" whatever, believe what you want to believe". You rolled your eyes.

" im still so pissed at Jungkook and his friends". You groaned before grabbing a handful of popcorn.

" they're kinda cute though, especially Taehyung". He nudged you with his left eyebrow raised.

" but they're assholes. How do people put up with them? Ugh. Especially jungkook".

" i heard he broke up with Soojin".

" who cares. It doesn't matter to me". You scoffed before rolling your eyes.

" don't act like that! You liked him since middle school. And of course it matters. You have a chance now".

" that's absurd min, you've become so socially aware nowadays. Please give me back my old ' fuck them' min".

" hey! Shut up! Let's get some drinks". He winked.

" min we're still 18". You gave him a blank glare.

" we can ask Jungkook. He gets drinks all the time with his mates".

" min, i don't think that's a good idea. Asking shit from Jungkook is a terrible idea. There's always a catch".

" dude we haven't had a drink since my birthday. That was 5 months ago!!!!". He gripped both your shoulders and shook you, vigorously. 

" okok fine. Just don't do that anymore". You chuckled.

" okay get your perfect ass up and let's get some alcohol baby!!".

" ugh i hate that im actually agreeing to this stupid plan". You groaned as you pulled yourself up.

" well that's because you love me".

" no, i think i just love the alcohol". You giggled.

" or you want an excuse to see jungkook". He turned to you and smirked.

" fuck off". You rolled your eyes.

- later -

" it's really fucking cold". You said wearing a tank top and shorts, walking down a chilly pathway.

" you said he's here. Where is he?". You asked while Minhyuk was clinging close to you. You looked around and saw nobody. You rubbed your forearms with your warm hands before feeling a heavy cloth wrapped around you. You turned around to see Jungkook with his leather jacket around you. He was wearing a dark grey sweater with black ripped jeans.

" what-". You took off his jacket and passed it back to him.

" take it". He forcefully placed it back on you. You shook your head and threw it at him.

" give it to me again and i'll take those shorts off in one rip". He grabbed you by your arm and whispered in your ear.

" whatever". You rolled your eyes before agreeing to put on his leather jacket. He pulled out a cigarette from his back pocket before sticking it in between his lips. He took a lighter and lit the cigarette.

" so you need my help?". He furrowed his eyes, looking intimidating before releasing a big puff of cigarette smoke.

" yes. It's alcohol. I heard you can hook us up". Minhyuk begged.

" who do you think i am? A dealer?". He tilted his head.

" see i told you, he won't agree". You grabbed Minhyuk's hand and pulled him away.

" wa-wait. Is this for you?". He pointed at you.

" well duh who else do you think it's for". You scoffed.

" fine but you need to do something for me". He smirked before taking a last hit of his cigarette before throwing it to the side of the street. You looked at the single cigarette bud, feeling annoyed. You ran and grabbed it before throwing it in the bin.

" littering". You furrowed your eyebrows at him.

" your cute". He chuckled.

" so what's the deal?". Minhyuk asked.

"  100 extra". He shoved his hands in his pockets before smirking.

" 100 for what?!". You raised your voice.

" okay okay calm down y/n-ah. Let me handle it". Minhyuk pushed you back a little.

" 100 for what?". Minhyuk asked in a calm, soft voice.

" tax. It's 100 or nothing lesbos". Minhyuk sighed at his response before leaning closer to him.

" fine, whatever asshole". You passed him the money without even looking at him.

" feisty little bitch". He scoffed before shoving the money in his pocket. He gripped the collar of his leather jacket that was on you before pulling you to him.

" what the fuck are you doing?". You pushed him.

" yah chill your tits. I'm taking the fake id". He pulled the jacket to the side to take out the fake id from the inside pocket. He passed it to Minhyuk before smiling.

" I'll get the alcohol". Minhyuk nodded before running to the alcohol store.

" oh... okay". You waved at Minhyuk. You glanced to the side to see Jungkook biting his bottom lip while looking at you, up and down.

" what?". You rested your hand on your hips before turning to him.

" you have a nice ass".

" your a real sweet talker huh?". You said sarcastically.

" your not too bad yourself baby". He leaned against the wall before grabbing another cigarette. He pulled up his sweater sleeves, revealing his many arm tattoos. His beautiful tattoos caught your eye.

" like em?". He flung his head up.

" yeah. They're pretty". You smiled at them. He pulled his arms forward so you could get a closer look.

" so do your tattoos have meanings?". You asked while running your finger above his tattoos.

" of course ".

" any special, favourite ones?".

" all of them are beautiful and special to me but this one is extremely important to me". He pointed to this withered rose. It's petals were falling off and it had the words ' i will see you again someday'.

" it's beautiful". You grinned in joy.

" it's for my mom. She passed away a few months ago. She was in a terrible accident and with my bad luck, she didn't pull through . I still remember what she told me to do before she went".

*flashback*

" jungkook-ah". She held his hand.

" ne, omma". He whimpered.

" r-run. Go while you can".

" wh-what. Omma, what are you talking about?".

" run away. Go live your life, freely with someone you love. We talked about this before". She rubbed his hands.

" yes, I-i know but it isn't easy running away from dad. He's crazy". Warm, salty tears dropped down his cheeks.

" baby, im not gonna be here long. I don't want you to live like this anymore. Go, find a beautiful and polite girl. Don't worry about me". She smiled.

"how could i not worry when your the only reason i still live". He wiped his eyes quickly before grabbing her hand again.

" baby, don't worry. We'll meet again someday".

*end of flashback*

" what did she mean? Go where?". You asked, listening to his story.

" well, i grew up in a bad neighbourhood with a bad father". He grabbed a small bottle of whiskey from his bag. He took a sip before offering it to you. You took one glance at the bottle, only having a few seconds to think if you should or not. You said fuck it and took a sip.

" your not as good as I thought you were". He smirked.

" continue the story". You said as you coughed and almost chock on the weird taste of the alcohol.

" my father a terrible role model. He was abusive, ruthless, an alcoholic and he was crazy for sex. He did horrible things that even im ashamed of. My mother on the other hand, well she was completely oblivious and stupid for staying with him. She was always the type to never back down or give up. She put up with all his bullshit. When I was small, she came in my room before I went to bed. She sung songs to me. She had a voice of an angel and it echoed beautifully in my small, dark bedroom. She told me many stories of adventure, hope and love. I never believed her stories but it was what got me through. Waking up with the knowledge of knowing that in a couple hours, i can spend at least 20 minutes with her before my father swooped in to pick her up. Last year, she came in my room to say goodnight but she couldn't. My father grabbed her and threw her in our beat up car. Next thing I new, he was going 85 and she woke up in the hospital. When she passed, I stayed with my father for a couple of months before leaving. I just couldn't stand him. To see his face everyday knowing that he doesn't feel any sort of remorse. I just couldn't stand it. So i packed, I left and stayed with Jin-hyung. I haven't contacted my father since". He looked down at his feet, sighing at his last words. He took a deep breath before looking back up and throwing the empty bottle of whiskey away. You saw his eyes were teary. You were also on the verge of crying.

" i-i don't know what to say, jungkook". You held his forearm. He looked at your hand before pulling his hand away so he could interlock hands with you.

" i just hate how my relatives say im exactly like my father. But I'm not".

" your not like your father at all, jungkook". You cupped his face with both of your hands.

" how would you know if im not? You barely know me". You scoffed at his response.

" i don't barely know you. I've known you since middle school dude". You shook his face.

" middle school? Wow, how come ive never seen you?".

" maybe you weren't looking properly". You smiled. His eyes sparkled for a second before turning dark. He quickly grabbed your neck, pulling you closer. He crashed his lips on yours as you tried to catch up to what was happening. He turned your around so your were against the wall. He moved his hands down to your butt before picking you up. You clinged onto his body as he continued to kiss you. He leaned you against the wall before kissing down your neck to your chest.

" mhmm jungkook-". You moaned. You opened your eyes to see Minhyuk approaching with paper bags of alcohol. He noticed what you were doing. He was shocked at first but he was happy for you. You gestured him to go home before he could intrude on your session with Jungkook. He came closer to leave a few bottles of alcohol for you but Jungkook heard. Jungkook stopped and glanced to the side. You groaned in annoyance as he placed you down on the ground. Minhyuk looked at you and mouthed ' sorry '. You mouthed back a ' it's okay'.

" took you long enough ". Jungkook patted Minhyuk's back.

" there was a lot of people". Minhyuk said nervously.

" i got you beer. A thank you gift". Minhyuk smiled before passing it to him. You crossed your arms and leaned against the wall, feeling annoyed. Jungkook turned behind to see you pouting.

" thank you gay. You can go home now". He gestured Minhyuk to leave.

" but i-".

" leave". Jungkook leaned closer to his face, scaring him.

" a-ah okay. Y/n-ah?".

" here. I'll be home soon". You gave Minhyuk the keys. Minhyuk grabbed them and left.

" i should go home". You threw your hands in the pockets of his leather jacket before thinking to run after Minhyuk.

" ah no no no no. Stay here". He pushed you back against the wall, with his face hovering yours.

" your kinda cute. Your like this small, little baby". He patted your head.

" whatever". You rolled your eyes.

" you know, I've never really opened up to anyone. Especially about my dad and stuff". He grabbed your hand before gently rubbing your palm with his thumb.

" even my girlfriend doesn't listen to me like that. Well my ex girlfriend".

" Soojin?". You asked.

" yeah, how did you know?".

" ive been best friends with Soojin since kindergarten. We split up when she stole my crush in middle school".

" really? what was his name? he's probably a dick for not choosing you".

" yeah, he kinda was". You laughed. He lifted up your chin before glancing back and forth between your lips and eyes.

" i would choose you". He smiled with his face only a few centimetres away from yours.

" im not a Pokemon". You laughed and moved away.

" look i gotta go. I can't leave Min alone". You walked away from him. He nodded and let you go. You turned around and continued walking straight.

" wait y/n-ah!". He said loudly. You turned around immediately.

" yeah?".

" my jacket". He pointed to it.

" oh right". You nodded and took it off before passing it back to him.

" thanks. It's fucking freezing". He said as he swiftly slipped the thick, leather jacket on.

" you know your supposed to offer it to girls". You informed him.

" why would I? when it's my jacket and im freezing my balls off". He raised his eyebrow.

" whatever". You turned around and left.

You walked home, rethinking what happened.

" he was so nice suddenly. He was still rude Jungkook but he seemed sweet or maybe he was just drunk".

You kicked small pebbles that were on the stone pathway until you reached home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 12K 36
"I can survive.you guys treat me like I am kid anyways.how this any different?"~jungkook #1 in babykookie(1/13/20)
239K 9.9K 18
"What is your name?" "Jeon Jungkook." "Okay baby." "What the fuck?! You are not my dad so don't call me baby!" "Uh-oh! Don't be a brat to me baby...
398K 13.6K 15
Jimin can't lie, he loves bottoming. He'll literally let anyone top him, expect for one person. Jeon Jungkook wants the to be the many guys that have...
272K 6.7K 43
dominant teayhung jungkook: "w-why do you hurt me" Jungkook: "all i do is love you" Teayhung: i don't mean to I'm sorry" ???(vkook 18++)