Becoming Alpha { #Werewolf Un...

By silverstake

"How well can you possibly know yourself when everything around you is shrouded in secrets?" When seventeen y... More

Author's Note
Unraveling
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Confusion
Chapter 4: Strange Happenings

A/N: Important Notice!

836 9 4
By silverstake

Dear all,

I'm so grateful for everyone who has read this book, who is still reading this book, or anyone who has given it a chance. Thank you so very much! 

Very recently I received an offer from Dreame, a very nice writing platform that encourages writers to get more acknowledgement and benefits for their work. I was thrilled, of course! Hence this notice, since I signed with Dreame to post Becoming Alpha on their amazing platform. 

This is why I will delete most of the chapters of Becoming Alpha off Wattpad on January 27nd. You can still read them, but this time on Dreame. I will leave the prologue and the first four chapters on Wattpad. I hope you will understand and continue to support this book on Dreame. 

Thank you so much for reading this (and reading Becoming Alpha). I hope to see you on Dreame!

With kind regards,

Silverstake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 11.2K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...
286K 5.9K 23
Emily was like any other teenager. She had plans, for school and for her life. The thing is, Emily is really not a normal teenager. She had been a...
219K 11.8K 51
A genetically unique but emotionally lost teenager must figure out who she is within her mixed-up, warring world of Shifters and Wolfstalkers. ...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...