Best Wattpad Stories

By ocarinamelody

More

Best Wattpad Stories
Unbreak Me by ejane1
Stuck On You (Pregnancy & Marriage) by Lilyscott
Marriage by Law by Mysterious_Writer
Lost in You by Lujayna
The Heartbroken Heartbreaker by SamMadison
Secrets in Silence by LiveLifeInTheRain
Falling for my Husband by AuthorApril
A Reason to Go On by BeckiSullivan
Rejecting Hope by AriaRaines
Never Forget by WarriorWriter
Under The Heat (Broken #0.5) by WarriorWriter
I Was Never Yours by JessGirl93
Our Vows Don't Mean A Thing by shivani Gopeechand
The trouble with kissing booths by Sandra Corton

His Last Choice by Weetwifan

397 3 0
By ocarinamelody

Brooke is Ethan's mate, but Ethan insists on keeping this a secret, claiming that he is protecting her. Brooke, only being 16 and in love trusts Ethan completely, but this backfires on her repeatedly, but she soldiers through her own pain and stays with Ethan until one day he makes a fatal mistake and chooses the life of another she-wolf over hers. Brooke finally realizes that she is always his last choice. Read and find out how she survives this betrayal, how she learns to stay away and how she finally has no choice but to come back to the boy who could never put her first.

Status: on-going

** From the start, it got me hooked. The writing is splendid and with just a few chapters, I felt for the heroine. I felt her pain and anger. The updates are worth waiting for. You have to read it for yourself to find out why its so addicting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 2.8K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
36.6K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
37.6K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...