Sadqay Tumhare

By ThatPakistaniGurl

For your sake. The story of Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil and his first lady. More

Sadqey Tumhare.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5,6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29
30
31
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
First Lady's instagram.
45. FINAL CHAPTER.
Epilogue + First Lady's Instagram 2.

44.

15.2K 570 114
By ThatPakistaniGurl

---

...

Late night update. Wrote very quickly man. I didn't read it after writing as usual.

Also long af chapter so I expect lots of comments ok.

Here's my take on Aaina Zaydaan's life as a normal non dramatic couple. Idk how romantic it is though, that's for you all to decide.

Vote.

Comment.

Make me happy ok 😂

Follow me on Instagram to like talk and chat @ThatPakistaniGurl

---

Aaina X Zaydaan.

-

--

When Aaina finally graduates.

If it was upto Saira, she would have been in Pakistan with her sister right now, unfortunately that was not the case.

"So basically Zaydaan bhai gave you only three days, when are you coming?"

She said over the phone, looking at her sister through the facetime.

Aaina, who was dressed in a black dress, busy in curling her hair for the convocation ceremony, nodded through the screen.

"Yes, I have to go back on Sunday, I'll be in London this Friday." She informed.

It had been more than six months since she had physically met her sister. She missed her.

"That sucks but I'm so glad you'll atleast come here, you know ammi has been intolerable ever since we came back to London. The trip to Pakistan wasn't even satisfactory for her." Saira complained, Aaina barely shrugged as she curled the strands, losely throwing her hair behind her ear.

"She literally hugged me, told me she was happy to see me and took off to Lahore, never came back to visit." Aaina mumbled.

"I guess she truly was avoiding you."

"I don't even care if I'm being honest, it's one thing to avoid me for whatever reason, I mean we talk on the phone every once in a while and it's not so bad, but I feel like we really misunderstood ammi." Aaina continued, her sister listened.

"I think that she just wanted a boy and that's why she only truly cares for Affan."

Upon hearing her sister's words, Saira nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it, I always told you that she only cares about pleasing abbu and affan. You were the positive one." She grumbled.

"Yeah, but a part of her does love you,"

"And you too, I have caught her praying for you at times." Saira told her.

Aaina didn't want to believe it but Saira never lied.

"She gave birth to us, ofcourse there's love. Zaydaan's mother loves him but that doesn't mean that they share a bond. I guess it's the same with me, with us."

She put the curler away, picking up the highlighter to freshen up and complete her makeup.

"What about abbu? Has he reached out to you ever since -" Saira enquired next, Aaina shook her head.

"No, he hasn't. Zaydaan says he's in Germany right now, we keep tabs on him just in case he tries anything." She said, looking at her sister who still had the same bored look on her face.

"He talks to mama over the phone, he visited Affan's boarding a month ago." Saira told her, Aaina was done with that topic.

Her parents, their irresponsibility, lack of love, whatever.

"Anyway, how are your preparations?" She decided to change the topic.

She felt Saira groan over the facetime.

"It's oxford, no matter how much I try, my preparations still won't be good enough." Aaina smiled, shaking her head.

"You're gonna do really well, I'm sure."

"Anyway, all the best for your graduation, aapi. I'm so happy for you."

"Atleast someone's happy. I wish you were here."

The first lady said with a sad find smile on her face. Saira frowned.

"Why? Is Zaydaan bhai not coming?"

Aaina shook her head.

Zaydaan had been just as excited as her initially but the sudden visit had caused a hurdle in their plan. Aaina wanted to understand, she did understand but as his wife, she hated that things weren't going as planned.

"No. Apparently the UAE crown Prince is arriving today and they have a meeting planned so Zaydaan cancelled the convocation visit."

She told her sister.

"That sucks, why don't you ask Ahad bhai to accompany you?"

Aaina saw her munching on some chips as she talked, the voice irritating her head.

"Ahad's planning to meet Noora today, she's in Pakistan to visit her parents na." She replied.

Saira let out a laugh.

"So your match making is actually working then?"

Ahad and Noora had actually hit it off but Ahad was so admatant that they were just friends, that she was only his friend. Aaina wanted to smack him but Zaydaan had told her not to meddle in his life anymore.

If he truly did like her, or love her, he would be with her at some point.

"They're just friends so far but yes, kind of."

Aaina bent down, wearing her heels.

"Well then, I wish I could be there. Ask for a very expensive graduation gift from Mr Prime Minister."

She got up, staring back at the screen and giving her sister a gentle smile.

"He promised to take me away somewhere private before I leave for London so let's see."

"Aww, that's nice. Happy graduation yeah?"

"Thanks Saira. I'll talk to you when I come back home, okay?"

She bid her sister goodbye, ready to leave for the convocation.

"Okay, love you."

She ended the call, walking out of the room to leave for the venue.

Happy graduation, Aaina.

--

When Zaydaan gets angry at her.

Aaina couldn't believe the way he had said it, the way he had told her to pack her bags, like she was the last person he wanted to be with right now, like he was just fulfilling his promise and doing her a huge favour, like it didn't matter to him.

"One day, really Zaydaan? One day only?"

She still said, not being able to understand how he had gone from promising to take her to hawaii for three days to asking her to pack for swat tomorrow morning, just for a day.

She felt him clench his jaw.

"When will you understand that we're not a normal couple, Aaina? You can't expect me to take you to Bali and spend a month there! I'm a Fucking Prime Minister."

She flinched at the impact of his loud voice, not understanding why he was acting this way.

"Why are you so pissed off?" She questioned.

Zaydaan looked away in anger before looking back at her.

"I'm not pissed, I'm just done with your demands." He grumbled, going back to looking at the laptop screen.

Aaina frowned at that. She had never asked him for anything special from him, and yet here he was, saying this.

"When have I ever demanded anything from you except your time?" Aaina shot back.

He bitterly chuckled.

"Yeah well, it doesn't seem that way."

Aaina didn't understand why he was so mad at her, and that too without any genuine reason.

If anything, it should have been her. She should have been angry at him.

Four years of hardwork and he didn't even attend her convocation.

"What is this really about? Aap mujh par ghussa ho. Kya hua hai?"

She still asked, knowing that there was a reason behind this sudden attitude.

Zaydaan turned his laptop towards her and she saw her face on the display. Not just any random image, but a latest image of yesterday's visit to Lyaari in Karachi.

"Hua Yeh Hai ke har jaga jaa kar ye dikhana zaroori nahi hai ke Tumhare paas duniya ki har cheez hai."

He grumbled.

"Kya?"

"Read it." He pointed at the laptop and Aaina came close, sitting on the edge of the sofa.

Prime Minister's wife visits Lyaari.

"I said, read it out loud." Zaydaan instructed, voice so firm that Aaina gulped, intimidated.

"Prime Minister's wife visits Lyaari." She read, then frowned and looked at him.

"What's wrong in it? I visited the family because you asked me to." She pointed out.

He clenched his jaw once again, not willing to lash out at her.

"Poora parho."

He told her to read the whole article.

Aaina read it.

"Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil's wife recently visited Aslam Kiyani's House in Lyaari. Aslam who committed suicide earlier this week in front of the President House due to poverty has left behind seven children and a widow. Meanwhile the Prime Minister's wife, Aaina Zaydaan visited the grief struck poor family wearing designer clothes."

Oh?

"It wasn't only the designer clothes that caught everyone's eye but it was the diamond earrings, the apple watch, the pearl necklace and the branded bag which costed more than the house she visited. The rich flaunt their wealth and the poor commit suicide. Is this the new Pakistan that was promised by the Prime Minister?"

She quietly read.

Zaydaan turned his laptop back towards him, giving her a look.

"There's alot more they listed out in the next paragraph, how do you think I felt when my information minister came up with all the latest news this morning and you were also on the list?"

She didn't even know how to defend herself because she found the article so stupid. At the same time, she hated that people who would read the article would actually think of her as some pretentious bitch, not an actual sympathetic human being.

Why did our clothes have to define us? Were our actions not enough?

"Zaydaan, it's not my fault. I just dressed up for an event and then went straight to Lyaari."

She told him.

"And you didn't think that visiting a family who had lost their loved one, you should have toned down your dress up? Are you really that stupid?" Aaina once again, tried to remain patient.

"That apple watch was Ahad's gift, those diamonds were a part of my dowry and the pearl necklace was a gift by you. Where exactly was I flaunting the wealth?" She defended.

"I don't care about how much expensive shit you wear, what matters is where you wear it. The same people would have appreciated if you had worn all this to some international event." He stated, she let out a sigh.

"But I-" She tried to say something, he shrugged her off.

"Save it, Aaina." He snapped.

Aaina stood up.

"Zaydaan, it's not my fault, I-"

Her husband remained seated.

"Don't you dare defend yourself. Do you understand that?"

That was enough for her. He was behaving in such a rude manner that Aaina couldn't help but snap.

"So you have a problem with me defending myself now? Weren't you the one who liked that I defended myself?"

"I don't have a problem with you defending yourself." He replied.

"Then why are you angry with me?"

"Because even after knowing your mistake, you don't apologise."

She shot him an unbelievable look. For real?

"That's not true, I'm the person who has apologized even when it wasn't my fault. I've always apologized for the tiniest of things." She said back.

Zaydaan stood up.

"Yeah, keep on saying that. Still doesn't change the fact that you were insensitive and you won't accept it. I won't stand for shit like this Aaina." He narrowed his eyes at her, she sighed.

"It wasn't intentional. I didn't think my clothes would be a bigger issue than the actual purpose with which I went there."

Her words made sense, but she wasn't looking at the bigger picture.

"Aaina." He calmly took her name.

"I have a visit planned in Lyaari again, I'll make sure that I look less rich."

Sarcasm dripped with her tone and Zaydaan was done.

"Oh for God's sake!" He exclaimed out loud, angry.

He held her shoulder.

"Aaina, they are poor people. They work day and night and when they are tired of it, they think death is a better option. They deserve the government's help and they deserve your actual sympathy and care. They are my people. Do you understand?"

He explained to her, his voice suddenly calm. Maybe his anger had washed off or he had understood that being mad at her wouldn't solve anything, explaining to her would actually make her understand.

Aaina remained quiet for a while, breathing in and out of her nose before speaking up.

"I understand. You're right, I'm sorry." She apologised.

"I'm glad that you understand."

Zaydaan mumbled, finally calm.

Aaina backed away, she understood but he had yelled at her. She was still mad about it.

She took out her clothes from the wardrobe, ready to shower and go to sleep.

"I'm taking you to swat tomorrow, we'll fly early in the morning and return at night. But it'll be just us two." He told her, still looking at the laptop screen.

"And heaps of security." She added. Zaydaan nodded, shrugging.

"Yes."

"Okay,"

He murmured, still in a sour mood. She opened the door to the bathroom, ready to shower.

"Aaina.." He called out her name.

"Hmm?"

"You know I love you, happy graduation."

And even though she was angry at him, she entered the shower with a smile on her face.
--

When they are on a romantic getaway.

His smile widened, his teeth showing as he crossed to the edge of the living room and into the kitchen, he walked ahead, seeing the way her back swayed back and forth, singing and humming to her own self.

He walked towards her, his hands gripping her waist as he kissed her from the side, his beard grazing her cheek.

He felt her smile.

"Good morning," He whispered.

She turned around, pecking his lips.

"Mmm, it is." She felt his lips turn up against hers as he pecked her once again and then pulled away, she turned back around.

He pulled away but stayed in his spot.

"Never thought I'd see this sight." He said to her, Aaina shot him a confused look.

"Why not?" She questioned, pouring down the omelette on the pan.

Zaydaan chuckled.

"Almost four years into our marriage and you've never even cooked me an egg." He stated.

"It's not my job to cook, I'm a first lady." She said proudly.

He could never get enough of that, he couldn't ever get enough of her owning up to who she really was.

"Is that so?" He enquired, she nodded.

"Then why are you cooking now?" Zaydaan continued, she shot him a look, pulling him towards the chair and making him sit as she put a plate in front of him.

"Because I want to cook for my husband." She stated, smug as she poured down some tea and then took the omelette off the pan.

"So basically it's not your job to cook but you can cook if you want to cook." Her husband asked, she looked at him, confused.

He wanted to kiss that frown away.

"Uhh what? I mean yes, yeah." She put the bread alongside the omelette and put it in front of her husband.

She broke another egg, to fry for her own self.

"Need help?" Zaydaan called out after her and stood up.

"I'm just done actually, sit." She made him sit as she fried her own omelette and then sat on the seat next to him.

They were on a small resort adjacent to the swat River, a clear water river starting from the Ushu rage of mountains to the spread of the valley of Swat, it was one of the most green valleys of Pakistan, swat was the Switzerland of Pakistan.

As she stared outside the window, she realised that this place was far more beautiful than the ones she wanted to visit.

"This place is so beautiful, I don't understand why people choose to travel so far away when there's beauty like this." She put forth her thoughts.

Her husband seemed to like her words, infact, he loved Aaina everytime she appreciated Pakistan to the fullest.

"I guess there's not much awareness when it comes to our northern areas, to increase tourism, you need to spread awareness." Aaina continued, he raised an eye at her.

"Look at you getting trained." He commented.

"Just an advice." She mumbled, munching on the toast.

"I really expected this to be disgusting but it's surprisingly good."

Aaina heard him say, she didn't understand how he managed to appreciate her without even appreciating her.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" She teased playfully, he shrugged.

"It's a compliment." He affirmed.

"It better be." She warned.

"Or what?" Zaydaan questioned, raising his eyes at her.

Aaina only had one weapon against him, she had realised it way earlier that it was the only one she could actually really use.

"Or I guess I'm on my periods so.."

So no sex then?

"You weren't on your period last night." Zaydaan murmured, she tried to stare in his eyes but looked away as the memory of last night filled her mind.

"Well, now I am." She said with a gulp and her husband let out a laugh, not saying anything after that.

He ate his breakfast in silence, and she did the same.

A few moments later, he stood up.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." He announced, looking at her for a few seconds.

"Is that an invitation?" Aaina bravely asked him.

She hadn't seen the cheeky smile on his face before, not before this.

"It can be," He replied, then grinned at his wife as he held her wrist.

"Actually come on, let me check what kind of periods you're on." He added, dragging her up.

Aaina tried to back away, he tightened his grip.

"I'm not on my period and it's too cold to shower, okay.." She tried to protest but her husband already had his hands by her waist as he lifted her up.

"Besides, we're going to start our save water campaign. What better slogan than save water, shower together." He said against her ear.

"Oh no."

"Oh yes."

"Zaydaan, no!" She exclaimed as he entered the shower.

"Aaina, yes."

And all they could hear was the sound of their own laughter.

---

---

When he goes to meet Minal and she's not happy about it.

Ahad Ziagil did not expect to find Aaina sitting among a bunch of junk food and a large pizza. He expected her to be asleep by now, in her room.

This was the same living room they had bonded in for the very first time, they had watched a movie and ate pizza, developing a friendship that had truly changed their life.

But right now, he had expected Aaina to be asleep, so he could sit here, call Noora and talk to her.

Yet, here they were.

He frowned upon seeing her eat, her face was turned into an upside frown.

"What are you doing?" He questioned, eyes squinting at her.

Aaina looked up at him with a pissed off look in her eyes, her cheeks flushed and face stuffed with food.

"Sitting, moaning, eating." She said with a grumble.

Ahad shot her a look, knowing that something was bothering her, something wasn't making sense to her, something was hurting her.

He still managed to chuckle as he saw there was one thing missing in this pile of junk.

"Pizza without coke?" He enquired, Aaina rolled her eyes and lifted the bottle, showing it to him.

"Oh, can I join?"

"Why are you even asking?"

"You seem upset." He stated, she bit her lip.

"I had a fight with Zaydaan." she told him.

Ahad couldn't remember the last time she had told him about a fight with Zaydaan. They had been perfectly happy together.

"Okay..about what?" He asked next.

"He went to see Minal." She replied, pouting at him.

Ahad rolled his eyes.

Minal Ashfaq had not been a problem since a very long time. Infact, she truly had stayed away, only sending Zaydaan a text message on eids or on any other happy occasions.

And now, she had got married too. She wasn't a problem anymore.

"And how is that a problem?" He asked.

"She's his ex, ofcourse there's a problem." Aaina answered.

"She's literally married, he went to congratulate her. Don't you think it's reasonable enough?"

Ahad wanted to smack some sense into her but before he could do so, or hear his best friend's response, Zaydaan entered the room.

He scanned the entire room, seeing the junk all around, the wrappers thrown around the sofas, the way his wife was sitting and the way Ahad had been talking to her.

Even though, he himself was angry at her, he still managed to pass a smile.

"Speak of the devil." Ahad playfully mumbled, snapping Aaina's attention towards him.

"Salam," He greeted.

Aaina didn't reply. Zaydaan looked at his brother.

"Don't you have a rally to attend tomorrow?" He interrogated, Ahad let out a dry chuckle and stood up.

"Just say you need some privacy, bhai. For God's sake." He said with a small grumble, his brother managed to give away another smile.

"Leave, Ahad." He ordered.

Ahad left.

Zaydaan sat on the sofa adjacent to her.

He couldn't understand why she was so mad at all of this. Yes, she was his ex but their situation was very comfortable. Aaina didn't need to be upset about something that wasn't a problem anymore.

"Eating at this time?" He enquired, trying to start a conversation.

He had come back home, satisfied. He didn't want to feel uneasy anymore.

"I got hungry while being mad at you." Aaina replied, eating the slice.

"Yeah, I guess you did." He murmured quietly.

Aaina let the silence prevail for a while and he yawned, sleepy.

Just get the fuck up and let's go to sleep, Aaina.

"Is she happy?" She suddenly questioned him.

She seemed happy enough, not as happy as she used to be with him. But as happy as she could be right now. Moving on was hard but it had been years now, she was moving on. And he felt happy about it.

"Yes, she sent Salam to you." He answered.

Aaina nodded, not saying anything further.

He let out a sigh, his jaw clenching as he saw her giving him an attitude.

"Are you going to stay pissed at some stupid thing or are you going to come to bed?" He seriously enquired.

Aaina sighed.

"I don't know." She said quietly.

Her mouth dried as she thought about what had happened the last time he had visited Minal. He had asked her to marry him and she had made him realise that he loved Aaina instead.

That was a memory which hardly brought her relief, it reminded her of all the pain that she had endured four years ago.

"What the hell is the problem, Aaina? She got married For God's sake! She invited us at our wedding and I chose not to go because of you." Zaydaan pointed out at her, shouting.

She flinched but didn't say anything as she heard him yell at her.

"And now, when I only went to congratulate her, without even hiding it, you're acting like I cheated on you."

She closed her eyes, still not looking at him.

"You should be more mature than this, Aaina." He mumbled in disappointment.

She stood up and stared at him.

"Zaydaan, I am your wife. I'm meant to feel this way, am I not? I'm meant to feel upset and insecure. She was the love of your life." She explained.

"Was. And now it is you! Do you not understand that?" He exclaimed.

Aaina didn't know how to explain that.

"I do. I'm just-" She hesitated, trying to make him understand.

"Have I given you a reason to feel that way? I have not. I have never."

"I know you haven't but that still doesn't stop me from feeling a certain way, Zaydaan." She argued.

"Okay then what should I do? Wait for you to get over it?"

"Yes." She replied.

He looked at her like he couldn't believe she actually wanted that.

"I'm going to sleep. Good night."

He announced, leaving the room.

If she wanted some time, she could have all she wanted and more.

Aaina didn't know how she could describe what she was feeling right now, she didn't understand why she was thinking about something that had happened in the past, she didn't understand why her mind was playing games with her but she truly felt stupid for fighting about it.

At the same time, she wanted her husband to actually understand what she was going through.

She let her tired body carry her towards the bedroom, she opened the door and followed the dimly lit lamp to guide herself to her side of the bed.

Her husband was laid down beside her, his breathing even. He was probably awake.

Aaina knew he wasn't asleep right now.

The Aaina that she once used to be, that Aaina would just go to sleep without even saying a word, but this Aaina, she was used to sleeping against him, cuddled by his side.

She put her hand on his stomach, pulling herself by his side. For a while, she didn't feel any movement, and just after she had lost hope, she felt him pull her against him, his hand reaching out as she put her head on his shoulder.

Her hand rested on his chest.

"She's happy with him, he's a good man. A little afraid of me but he's good for her. She always wanted an army guy, then I came along and ruined her preference of men." He spoke softly, she listened to him.

"She met him at the annual twenty third March parade, quite ironic that we attended that too." He said next.

Her silence encouraged him to say more and so he did.

"They remained friends for a while before he told her that he wants to marry her and not be friends any longer. He told her that he doesn't like Haram relationships. He is posted in Peshawar so she's going to go live there. She looked happier than the last time I had seen her and she has the glow that a bride should have."

He said next.

Yes, it was hard hearing all that from him but it was also something that made him understand what this truly meant for him.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"For fighting with you. I know that you felt guilty in a way and now that she's getting her happiness, you feel much lighter." She added next.

Zaydaan had not even attended her wedding because his wife wasn't comfortable in attending it, he thought she would be more understanding of the situation but she wasn't. Not the way he had wanted her to be.

"Yes. I didn't attend her wedding because you said that you weren't comfortable but I had to meet her, I had to tell her I was happy for her." He justified his actions.

She hummed.

"I understand."

"I know you do. That's why I love you."

Love isn't science. It's not meant to be perfect. It's not meant to make sense. It's not meant to be said only when you actually are feeling happy with a person, it's meant to be said when you feel anger at them, when you feel upset with them, it's meant to be said at the most inconvenient times.

"I love you too. The thought of you not loving me is scary, that's why I got a little crazy." She responded, he clicked his tongue upon hearing her words.

"I'll never not love you, Aaina. Even when I'm pissed at you, even when I'm fuming in anger, I love you with all of my heart." He admitted.

Her heart felt so full, so sad and yet so incredibly loved.

"Let's sleep now, okay? I'm tired." Zaydaan murmured, putting his lips on her forehead.

"Okay, good night."

So she slept and he did too, knowing that the morning would bring something better for them.

---

When she thinks it's time to have a baby.

"Zaydaan,"

She called from her cozy position on the bed, her head resting on the headboard of their bed, legs thrown over the pillows and eyes half open, half closed.

Zaydaan was sprawled at the opposite end of her, eyes focused on his cell phone.

"Hmm?" He hummed, his eyebrows raising at her call of his name but his eyes never leaving the screen.

She swallowed the bile down her throat, she had been thinking about this ever since she graduated and she didn't really know what he thought of the matter.

Ofcourse, he had once asked her to focus on her degree and not think about his mother's wishes, which indirectly had told her about what he wanted.

But now, her degree was complete, she had applied for her Mphil degree and she thought she was ready for it.

But was he?

"I need to tell you something," She mumbled nervously.

"Go on," He said in an instant.

She observed his face, his concentrated frowny face at his cell phone and she hesitated, biting her lip and contemplating whether to say it or not.

She let out a sigh, getting herself up in a sitting position, gulping once again.

Aaina gazed at him with wonder, how had life turned out so good? So extra ordinary and yet so normal? All those prayers hadn't gone unanswered. God had accepted them all.

"I uhh, I want something from you."

She began, telling him what she truly wanted. Zaydaan put away his phone, looking at his wife.

He knew she only got nervous when she really, really thought something would either piss him off or make him really disappointed in her, which hardly ever happened in such events.

Zaydaan moved forward, hands resting on her face as he let out a tired sigh.

She felt his hot breath on her neck, then the tender brush of his lips, the touches, the sensation of pure bliss and electricity, his hand ran though her hair as he placed gentle kisses on her neck.

Okay this is not how I wanted this conversation to go.

This wasn't the first time something like this had happened, this truly was who Zaydaan was. Everytime she would want to tell him something, just to play with her or make her more nervous than she already was, he would do this.

His nature was controlling and even though he could not control her anymore, because he loved her, he liked to have a hold of this aspect atleast.

"Tell me." He said against her neck, she breathed.

Aaina wet her tongue with her lips, thinking that she really needed to tell him how she felt, or what she wanted.

1, 2, 3 go.

"I want a baby."

She whispered out loud and it took him not even a mere second or two, before he was looking up at her in utter shock.

She didn't want to see disappointment or even worse, anger. She waited with a held breath, all those kisses, the tight hold on her body, it had stopped.

Aaina looked away, hating the silence that had fell in the entire room.

Maybe he was not ready. Maybe he wasn't ready at all.

"A baby?" She felt him question, voice soft and filled with tiny curiosity.

She nodded, still not meeting his gaze.

Her husband continued in a soft voice.

"You want a baby." He stated. It wasn't a question but she answered it anyway.

"I do." She whispered in a hoarse voice.

"I would like a baby too." He said simply.

Aaina looked up at him with a smile.

"Yeah?" She enquired sheepishly.

Zaydaan Ziagil couldn't wrap his head around actually being a father. He wanted to be one, ofcourse. He wanted to raise a child in a way that he was not raised.

He was touching almost forty, it was hightime he had a kid anyway. But somehow, he still wasn't ready.

But seeing the shy happiness on her face, he just couldn't say no.

If she wanted a baby, he could be ready for a kid too. She was way younger than him, if she could wrap her head around it, it wasn't a problem for him to do so.

"I mean not right away but in a few months when I'm not so focused on the campaign. Will that be okay with you?" He trailed off, buying a few months.

They could have a baby after the elections. It would be the perfect time.

"Yeah, of course. Whenever you're ready." She agreed instantly.

"Okay, let's practice then."

He mumbled playfully, biting his teeth onto her neck as she squealed with glee.

There wasn't any other sound that Zaydaan Ziagil loved more.

--

What do you think?

What do you wanna read next? 2,3 more chaps and then sadkey is done ♥

Love you guys ♥️ ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 286 18
MOHABBAT YAH JUNOON ❤️ IZHAAN ABBAAS AFRIDI , a cold top billioner he's 28 years old .. a arrogant, short tempered man . He's sweetheart for his fami...
362K 15.2K 49
Humsafar.
17.2K 645 20
Sukoon E Qalb; Peace of Heart. Come on an adventure of a bunch of short romantic stories<3 open to any requests~~ Highest ranking- #6 in pakistan
39.3K 1.8K 24
•Short stories collection• which are living in my head rentfree and now I'm going to share with you all Trust me you'll love it.