Sadqay Tumhare

By ThatPakistaniGurl

For your sake. The story of Prime Minister Zaydaan Ziagil and his first lady. More

Sadqey Tumhare.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5,6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29
30
31
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
43.
44.
First Lady's instagram.
45. FINAL CHAPTER.
Epilogue + First Lady's Instagram 2.

42.

15.9K 630 219
By ThatPakistaniGurl

Hey guys.

I'm back with a drama free chapter finally.

Make sure to vote and comment.

Comments make me so happy loool.

Also you can tell me what kinda scenes you want to read between Aaina, Zaydaan and even Ahad. Or any other. Cause I'm outta ideas. Not big on romance these days hehe.

There's a video somewhere down, watch it to get the feels.

Not edited so whatever lol.

--

Aaina x Zaydaan.

It all started from something that wasn't in her control. As a woman, she was told to compromise, to stop herself from fighting back, to deal with the consequences. And it was hard.

She tried, oh Lord, she tried.

She tried so hard to be better, she tried to lift herself up, she tried to make him love her, she tried to believe that her love was enough, she felt the pain and she didn't fight back.

But when she did, life turned to her favour.

One sided love is never enough to satisfy someone, one sided love can never make you happy, so this delusion that one sided love was a beautiful thing, it was utter bullshit.

If you love someone, either you get loved back or either you take time and move on.

Life doesn't wait for anyone, why should you?

Anyway, Aaina felt happy. After a long time in her life, she actually felt good enough. And it was all because she got loved back.

But life is pretty screwed up, so while she was happy, she would lie awake in constant anxiety at times. What if this sudden happiness goes away? What if tomorrow brings pain? What if?

What if?

What if?

Her life was finally at peace. Zaydaan and her were at a comfortable pace, like a normal happy couple. Even though they weren't normal at all.

He was beginning to understand her, he was beginning to know that she needed more time than he used to give to her.

Zaydaan would show up at dinner most of the nights, he would call Aaina over for lunch at the Prime Minister's office, they would spend time together, they would call and surprisingly, he would actually text back.

But what if it all got taken away? What if one day life decided to fuck it all up?

She didn't want to be negative but oh hell, she was still thinking the worst.

She grumbled, turning around when she heard his sleepy voice.

"Why are you still up?" Zaydaan questioned groggily, switching the lamp on and ending the darkness in the room.

Aaina let out a sigh.

"I don't know, neend nahi arahi." She answered honestly, turning to look at him.

Zaydaan stared at her with half sleepy eyes as a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Go to sleep, you have a visit tomorrow." He mumbled, Aaina nodded.

"I know."

"Okay,"

She thought their little conversation had ended and Zaydaan would just go to sleep, instead he just gazed at her as she lied awake.

She smiled.

"You can sleep, you have to go early tomorrow." She reminded him.

He had an early meeting with the Chief of army staff and a meeting with his cabinet after that. It was already three at night, he had to be awake in four hours.

He couldn't just stare at her as she slept.

"I can't sleep until I know for sure that you're sleeping in peace." He replied.

Aaina let out a laugh.

Oh how the times have changed. There was a time when he wouldn't even show up to sleep with her and now? She thanked her lucky stars.

"You know, I never expected to hear those words from your mouth, like ever." She admitted.

Zaydaan hummed.

"Well, now you can hear whatever you want to hear." He affirmed.

That was true.

The things that she used to hold back, the words she wouldn't utter, just because it might anger him, but now? She said what she wanted to.

She still got intimidated at times, but she was learning to be her actual self with him.

"Yeah." She whispered, letting out another sigh.

Zaydaan trailed his hand across her cheek.

"Why can't you sleep?" He asked.

He had so much in his mind, as a Prime Minister, life was getting so complicated, things weren't that great, he had to look into several matters and he had to make sure that Awan Chaudhry didn't get away with the shit he used to get away with.

He hadn't just attacked him this time, he had tried to get his entire family killed and even though there was no complete evidence, Zaydaan knew damn well that the shooters were his most trusted men.

He hated that the government couldn't interfere in the court's matters but he hoped that the judiciary would make a decision based on the fact that the Prime Minister got attacked in his own fucking house.

National security was at risk too, he had a meeting with the COAS just because of that, and his cabinet had to present him with the monthly work report too.

The only satisfaction in his life was his personal life.

He looked at his wide as she answered his question.

"I'm just, I'm happy. You know? And things always go wrong when I'm happy. I don't want them to go wrong." She said with a tinge of worry. Zaydaan almost wanted to laugh.

"Aaina, nothing is gonna happen. Don't worry." He promised.

He didn't have a hold of the future, he didn't know what tomorrow would bring but he knew for a fact that he would never stop loving her.

She was the one.

"Okay, let me close my eyes and I'll try to sleep." She replied, she wouldn't go to sleep, she knew that.

But she didn't want to keep her husband awake.

Zaydaan clicked his tongue upon seeing the lack of satisfaction on her face.

"Come here," She inched closer to him as his arm reached out behind her head and he pulled her head onto his chest.

"Now close your eyes," He instructed, Aaina peeked at him through her lashes.

"You're not going to sing to me, are you?" She playfully asked.

As if that was ever going to happen. He shook his head, smirking at her.

"Ssh, quiet." He hushed her.

Aaina fell quiet and Zaydaan switched the lamp off.

That was it? Did he really expect her to go to sleep in his arms?

That could happen, that would probably happen but not tonight. Her mind wasn't going to let her off the hook so easily.

Atleast she didn't have to worry about being scared in the dark room.

She felt his lips on her forehead, his hand moving across her hair and then, she felt him speak.

She smiled at the words, spoken so softly, spoken like she was his entire life, Aaina didn't feel too scared anymore, she felt light.

Zaydaan had once told her that she slept like she was on a feather bed, his arms felt much softer.

"Suna Hai Log Usay Aankh Bhar Ke Dekhte Hain

So Us Ke Sheher Mein Kuch Din Thehar Ke Dekhte Hain.."

His chest rising and falling as she felt him inhale and exhale, she felt the vibration as he uttered the soft words, her breath in unison with his and the warmth that she felt in his embrace. There was so better feeling, she admitted to herself.

"Suna Hai Rabt Hai Usko Kharaab Halon Se

So Apne Aap Ko Barbaad Karke Dekhte Hain.."

"Suna Hai Bole To Baaton Se phool jharte hain,

Yeh Baat Hai To Chalo Baat Kar Ke Dekhte Hain."

She didn't know how such meaningful poetry could be spoken so easily, Zaydaan had never really told her about his interest in poetry but the fact that he was trying to comfort her to sleep with his words, she felt cherished.

"Suna Hai Din Ko Use Titliyaan Satati Hain

Suna Hai Raat Ko Jugnu Thehr Ke Dekhte Hain.."

He whispered next. His words were enough to pull Aaina out of her worried trance, all she could do was feel.

"Suna Hai Raat Use Chaand Taktaa Rehta Hai

Sitare Baam-E-Falak Se Utar Kar Dekhte Hain.. "

"Suna Hai Log Usay Aankh Bhar Ke Dekhte Hain

So Us Ke Sheher Mein Kuch Din Thehar Ke Dekhte Hain.."

As Zaydaan fell quiet and she felt him place a kiss on her head, she smiled in the darkness, hugging him close.

"Is ko sun kar neend nahin, pyaar ata hai."

She admitted, she felt him chuckle.

"Yehi to Mera iraada tha."

He shot back and then, there was her, and him. Together, surrounded by darkness.

They couldn't see. They could only feel.

---

That idiot promised me that he would be at home on Sunday. And yet, he wasn't.

Sunday was supposed to be a family day but there was literally no one at home. Zaydaan had been working since the past few hours, he was in his study, Zaydaan's parents were out of city to attend a wedding, and Ahad? He was at his farm.

Aaina groaned, picking up her cell phone and dialling her best friend.

Ahad hadn't even mumbled a hello before Aaina started to ramble.

"Ahad? This isn't the way. You said that you'll be here for dinner and you're at your stupid farm." She complained.

He let out a sigh.

"My farm is not stupid, Aaina." He quietly replied.

She frowned.

"Ahad, yaar. You have been MIA since the past two days, where are you?"

She didn't hear him say a word as a response and on an instant, she knew.

Ofcourse.

How could she over see this?

When you love someone and they betray you, the feeling claws at your heart. You want to move on, you truly do. But how can one move on so easily?

How can one unlove like that?

He had given his all to her and had got nothing but betrayal.

He was meant to feel upset and she had to be there for him. He was her friend.

"Are you okay? I know it takes time, it takes alot of time but-" She got interrupted as she heard him speak up, voice hollow.

"Aaina, I'm fine. But I'd like if you visited me. Truth is, I am feeling lonely." He admitted.

I would have been there even if you hadn't asked me to come.

"Okay, but Zaydaan's home and-" She agreed.

"Bring bhai with you, be quick." He said in a hurry, Aaina scowled.

One minute ago, his voice was filled with heaviness and now? It was filled with a sudden rush.

"Okay, I'll see if I can bring him but I'm coming to you." She replied.

Ahad didn't really care at this point, she could hear the thuds and the shuffling on the other end of the line.

"Oh and get dressed too." He added.

"Why?"

"Because we all will go out for a fancy dinner once you're here and I don't want the first lady to look ugly." He said frankly.

She grumbled under her breath.

"Okay, fine."

"Be quick!"

"Alright,"

With that, she ended the phone call and left her room to go and find that husband of hers.

--

She knocked on the door and entered the study. She didn't need to, ofcourse. But she still cared about these little things, these tiny manners that mattered.

Upon entering the study, her eyes landed on her husband who was busy noting something down from his laptop.

The Prime Minister was working on a Sunday, all alone. She wished to help him but there wasn't much that she could do.

She walked towards the edge of the table and her husband's attention diverted as he looked up and gave her a tired smile.

"Zaydaan.." She trailed off.

"Hmm?"

"Aap busy hain?"

She questioned whether he was busy or not. She didn't want to disturb him when he was actually so busy but Ahad needed her.

"Busy to hoon, but Tumhare liye time hai. Kya hua?"

There was a time when he wouldn't even reply to my texts or look at me, even when he was free. There was a time when he wouldn't even bother to inform about his whereabouts.

And now? He's busy, he's genuinely so busy but he still wants to make time for me.

Even the realisation of all this felt beautiful to her.

She smiled at him and sat on the seat opposite to him.

"Ahad is upset and he wants us to visit him at the farm." She told him, Zaydaan let out a tired sigh.

"It's hightime he meets another girl." He responded.

"It's hard on him, we know that."

"I guess we do."

"So can we? Go to the farm, I mean?"

He pondered for a minute before nodding his head.

"Uhh, yes. Let's go." He agreed, Aaina stood up.

"Okay, I'll go change."

Zaydaan nodded, turning back to his laptop.

"Five minutes." He yelled out as she opened the door to leave the room.

She let out a laugh.

I can get ready in five minutes only if my hair and eyeliner cooperate with me.

---

There was a noble simplicity yet a weirdly attractive fanciness to the dress she chose to wear. It was one of the dresses that she had bought before her wedding, out of the dozens of dresses, she just hadn't worn this one.

While the blue was loud, the golden and beige mixed color dominated the out look of the entire dress.

She didn't have much time to straighten her hair so she simply ran a drier across them, making them look much thicker in volume than they truly were.

We are going on a fancy dinner and I don't want the first lady to look ugly.

Ahad had said to her. She didn't want to look ugly either so she put extra effort in getting ready.

She quickly took a final look in the mirror and left the bedroom, only to enter her husband's study.

Zaydaan Ziagil stood up upon noticing his wife and quickly wore the suit that was hanging behind his chair.

"That was thirteen minutes, not five."

He pointed out, smirking at her. Aaina frowned for a moment, knowing damn well that she took more than thirteen minutes to get ready before it actually dawned on her.

She gasped.

"You didn't even count the minutes that day, did you?" She said our loud, looking at him as if he was unbelievable.

"What day?" He still asked, eyes filled with playfulness.

"The first day after our baraat. You just said it to intimidate me." She noted.

He just shrugged.

"I did."

"You're horrible." She accused, chuckling as his security team guided him towards the car.

"And you, my wife, are delicious." He replied, putting a hand on her waist as she entered the car first.

Aaina let out a sigh.

"Yeah, but I'm not curvy like the girls you've loved." She teased back.

This playful demeanour, this kind of conversation, she never thought she could talk to Zaydaan so freely, about anything and everything.

Ofcourse, it took time. She couldn't just start cussing out or something but it was nice to see a certain level of comfort that came with love.

"Darling, I love your skinny ass."

He whispered in her ear, she smiled at him.

Love is such an overrated feeling for the people who don't fall in love but when they do, it becomes the most underrated feeling in the world.

--

She had so many memories attached to this farm, so many beautiful moments and so many dreadful ones were spent here, her friendship with Ahad had blossomed here and she had developed a love for horses right here too, but no memory could feel as sweet as the one she was about to make today.

As she entered the farmhouse, hand in hand with her husband, the Prime Minister, slowly and gradually the dim lights started to turn more and more bright, fairy lights hung around the entire farm, she could hear music and voices, she could hear the buzzing voices and the loudest one was the voice of her very own best friend.

It truly had been a year.

It had been a year of utter pain and it had been a year that she wouldn't trade with anything in the world. A year had changed her into a wife, a first lady and a changed individual.

A year with him and she hoped there would be many more.

Zaydaan smiled as she saw the happiness on her face, the way her cheeks turned bright, the way her eyes shone to their fullest, the smile she had on her face as everyone around them yelled out their wishes.

Aaina turned to face Zaydaan and Ahad came towards them at the very same time.

"Oh My God." She mumbled in awe, looking around the entire area and seeing nothing but cozy decor.

"Happy Anniversary!" Ahad congratulated both his brother and his wife.

If it weren't for Zaydaan being there, he would have hugged her.

"Ahad!! You planned this?" Aaina exclaimed, getting a hold of herself.

Ahad gestured towards his brother, nodding.

"Technically, he asked me to but yes, I did." He agreed.

Aaina and Zaydaan both knew that today was their wedding anniversary, Zaydaan had wished her first thing in the morning, but he had said it out like a normal thing.

'we got married on the exact same date last year, crazy how life changes, no?'

He had said to her, and so she had kissed his cheek, wished him a happy anniversary and asked him to come back home soon, since it was a Sunday.

And then, there was this.

"Oh My God. This is so nice." She said to her husband, squeezing his arm as a gesture of thank you.

Zaydaan pulled her in for a hug.

The last time he had embraced her, after the shooting, in front of all his guards and the entire security team, he had kissed her at that time too, and after everything was over, he had assigned Sami to make sure no one would say a word of it to anyone outside.

She hugged him back, ofcourse.

"Happy anniversary, Aaina." He whispered in her ear, pulling away.

"Thank you. Happy anniversary to you too." She wished back.

Their little moment came to an end as everyone around them started to conversate with the couple.

She didn't know half the people. Ofcourse she knew who they were, ministers, advisors, workers, Ahad's friends, Zaydaan's friends or whatever he liked to call them. But nobody that she really knew.

There was Raima, ofcourse. Her only female friend. She had lost all connection with her university and school friends, and when she had tried to reconcile with them, they had only asked for favours.

Aaina had realised that they didn't really love her anymore but they loved her position. That sucked.

But she had Ahad and Raima, life wasn't so bad. And she had Saira ofcourse.

Saira, who was far far away, planning to shift to London after turning eighteen in three months, she missed her.

Her mother had called her up too, to check up on her after the attack. It was quite formal but it was something.

Aaina snapped out of her trance as she felt a women out her hand out in front of her.

"Oh hello, hi." She mumbled, shaking her hand.

"Congratulations."

"Thank you."

More and more people came upto her, Meanwhile Zaydaan, Ahad and the human rights minister were in the middle of a conversation when the photographer called them out.

"A picture, sir?" He requested.

Zaydaan moved away, standing next to his wife and holding her by the waist.

"As many as you want." He replied, smiling just a little as the photographer snapped their picture.

"Ahad! Come here."

Aaina called her friend out as he came towards her, she stood in the middle as both the brothers stood on each side and the photographer snapped them.

They took a few more pictures with the guests before she felt Ahad slip away from the crowd.

You make so many people happy and yet, you're not happy yourself. I pray for you Ahad Ziagil, I pray that Allah gives you all you want and more.

You deserve happiness, I hope you get it.

-----

Ahad felt a hand on his shoulder as he stared at Chameli, he immediately knew who it was.

"Ahad." She called out his name, he faked a smile.

"Hey, like the party?" He asked, Aaina nodded sitting down on the bench outside while Ahad stood near his horse, brushing his hair.

"On our first visit to the farm, you told me you'll throw me and your brother a party here. You did that a year later." She mentioned, remembering the first time Ahad had introduced her to all his horses.

Horses are so much better than humans. He had said.

"Yeah, you were like a scared kitten and I just wanted to protect you." He remembered fondly.

Aaina nodded.

"And you did. There was a time when you were the only comfort for me. I'll always be grateful." She admitted.

No matter what, Ahad had always been there for her. He had been the best support system.

"I remember you once said kabhi kabhi sochti hoon ke agar tum ne hote to Mera kya hota."

He started off, Aaina laughed.

"I remember that."

"You remember my reply?"

She laughed, yet again.

"Haan, you said 'kaafi chutiya mahol hota."

She said out loud, not even bothering to leave out the cuss word.

"Well, I can say the same for you. Agar tum na hoti, to kaafi chutiya mahol hota yahan ka bhi."

His voice sounded so hollow and lost, so empty that Aaina couldn't help but click her tongue.

He didn't deserve to feel this pain.

"You've done more for me than you think. You took me out of something that I didn't even know was dangerous." Ahad continued.

She stood up from the bench and walked over to him, her eyes staring at the dark circles under his eyes.

"You're my best friend, you know that .." She trailed off.

"And as your best friend, I think you should know something."

He gestured her to go on.

"I think," She hesitated but then looked up and spoke again.

"No, I believe that one day, you're going to meet someone new, you'll get to know that person and you'll fall madly in love. You'll realise that you have moved on, and all this pain."

She put her hand on his chest, pointing at it with her finger.

"Here, it's gonna fade away." She promised.

Ahad let out a sad smile. She smiled back in hope.

"You're going to marry and you're going to have beautiful babies and I'll be the best taayi in the world."

He interjected.

"I'd much rather be a chachu first," He said to her, she shook her head.

"Yeah, not until I graduate."

Zaydaan and her still hadn't talked about children, he used protection and she had pills in her drawers, just in case.

But both of them still knew that they weren't ready for kids. They needed time.

Ahad stared at Chameli as he thanked Aaina.

"Thank you, Aaina."

"Shut it."

He let out a chuckle and she dragged the glum Ahad Ziagil out of the stables and back to the party.

---

She watched him light it up, nearing it to his lips and inhaling the cigarette. She watched him remove it from his pink lips as he blew out the smoke, she knew he liked to smoke, loved it even.

But this was the first time he hadn't put it away even after seeing her approach him.

"Prime Minister Sahab, it's about time you quit smoking." She said as soon as she reached near him.

"I never smoke in front of you." He said on instinct, she raised her eye at him.

"Except right now, ofcourse." He said next, inhaling and exhaling.

She sighed.

"Zaydaan, it's not good for your health." Aaina continued.

"I'm not saying just stop, I'm saying that maybe start smoking less every day."

Zaydaan put our the cigarette, using his foot to crush the remaining one before looking at Aaina and shrugging his shoulder.

"I like smoking." He defended.

She didn't say anything next, she couldn't stop him from doing something that he wanted to do.

As people, when we are in a relationship, we think our life is owned by the other person. We tell them what to do and what to not do, what we should do is advise them and leave things upto them and them only.

Everyone is entitled to their own choices. But things are so different when it comes to women, she could advise him but he could stop her.

How screwed up was that?

She knew that things wouldn't change in a day, she had to give it time.

"What do you want? As gifts.." Zaydaan suddenly asked, out of the blue.

She gave him a confused look.

"I get gifts?" She questioned back. He nodded.

"You have tolerated me for a year, not an easy job." He remarked.

Aaina could have said no, but the truth was, Zaydaan was absolutely right. She had dealt with his cruel words, his harsh language, his manipulation, his lies, his betrayal and so much more.

He had to make up for it all, a mere sorry could never cure it. His love could, his love was doing that but how could she say no to gifts?

"Yes, I have. Okay, how many do I get?" She enquired.

"As many as you want." He spoke like he had the world in the palm of his hand and he was ready to give it to her.

"Are you sure?"

"I am." He affirmed.

"And you'll give me whatever I ask from you?" She asked again, he rolled his eyes.

"Yes."

"Alright."

Aaina thought about what she could really ask, she already had all the materialistic things she wanted and she could get them at any other time, what she didn't have was something else entirely.

She took a deep breath.

Okay, here I go.

"I want to create my own identity. I don't want a stylist, I don't want someone picking out clothes for me. I want to wear what I am comfortable in, what I deem is modest and what I think is right for me."

She spoke up, telling him that she wanted to be able to make a choice. If she wanted to walk around in jeans in Pakistan or if she wanted to wear a shalwar kameez in Europe, it should only be upto her. Not anyone else.

Zaydaan shook his head.

"Aaina, this is bigger than you or me. You wear one wrong thing and there can be a scandal." He pointed out.

"I won't wear something that makes me look immodest or indecent. But I want to wear the clothes that I like." She promised.

Her promise was enough to relax him.

"Okay, I'm trusting you that you'll make the best choices for yourself."

"I will."

She seemed to think for a few moments.

"That's it?" Zaydaan questioned.

"No. There is more. We didn't go anywhere for honeymoon so I want you to take me on a holiday. It can be for two days even, but I want an escape from this world."

Now that was something he couldn't refuse. Infact, he was already planning something. He knew that they needed a getaway, even if it was for a day or two.

Zaydaan immediately nodded.

"Done."

She smiled at the way he accepted her demand without even thinking about it.

What to ask next?

Ofcourse.

"I want to open that foundation you planned and I want to implement my own ideas. I want complete control of that foundation, I want to do things that will make people understand that I'm not just a girl."

Zaydaan liked that.

He wanted this from Aaina since the day he married her. He wanted her to stand tall by his side.

He immediately smiled at her order like request, snaking an arm around her waist, he pulled her into his arms.

"Okay, love. I'll talk to my advisors and come up with something, you are welcome to join us."

He felt her smile as he kissed the top of her head.

"Okay. I want to go and meet my family whenever I want." She said next, he let out a dry chuckle.

"You don't need my permission to go and visit them but I would appreciate if you asked me before leaving." He put forth.

As if she would ever go anywhere without telling him.

Aaina turned around to stare at him, giving him a look.

"It's the same thing, no?" She teased.

He huffed.

"Meet me half way." He said, grumbling at the way she was asking for things that weren't actually things.

He had expected a diamond ring or something, not this.

But Aaina had been surprising him alot lately.

"Okay."

"This is last, no more after this Aaina." He warned, she clicked her tongue.

"You said as many as I want."

"Demanding much?" Zaydaan teased.

She just smiled.

"Fine, I don't have much to give you but I'll try to give whatever you want. So ask me for a gift too." She uttered.

Zaydaan cupped her chin with one hand, placing a kiss above her lips.

"You give me much more than what I give you." He softly replied.

"Zaydaan.. " She dragged out.

Her husband fell in thought for a while, gulping and contemplating whether he should say it or not.

His ego was stopping him, his pride didn't want him to say it but there was nothing bigger than God, and God wouldn't forgive him if she didn't.

"Alright, you told me that ''main to maaf kar dungi lekin Allah shayd maaf nahi karega.'' Allah insaan ko tab tak maaf nahin karta jab tak wo insaan maaf na Kare jis ka dil aap ne dukhaya hai."

He hesitated and felt her wife turn serious too, she turned around completely in his arms, eyes staring into his brown ones.

"Maine tumhara dil dukhaya hai Aaina, to tum mujhe maaf kar do."

He completed and looked away, as if he was suddenly ashamed of his words.

"Zaydaan, aap, why are you even saying this?" Aaina asked him, not finding enough words to say to him.

She waited a minute or so, gathering herself. Her mind felt so overwhelmed and her heart felt heavy.

Life is so unpredictable. You pray for something for so long that you don't even notice yourself being surrounded by the things that you once prayed for.

Aaina tightened her hand around his arm.

"I love you. I forgave you the moment you told me you loved me. I don't know if I should have or not but I did. So please, don't say that." She pleaded.

Zaydaan smiled, relieved.

"Happy Anniversary." She wished yet again, putting her head on his chest.

As usual, she felt him kiss the top of it.

"Thank you. I love you." He confessed.

Aaina prayed nothing would ever change.

"I love you too."

She said back and Zaydaan truly felt like he had the world in his arms.

--

How was the chapter? Did you guys like it?

I actually have a small surprise in the next chapter so stay tuned.

You guys wanted Ahad so here he is haha.

Lots of love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 5.5K 31
'A political empire, a forbidden love' Hamdan Gillani, the only son of political leader Samreen Gillani, refuses to fall into the dirty world of poli...
407K 33.8K 53
The last two years of Sameena Ahmad's life have been interesting, to say the least. Why? Maybe it was because she was the Prime Minister's daughter. ...
13.7K 503 42
In the charming uncertainty of life, they stumbled upon each other's worlds and discovered a connection that would change everything. As their hearts...
32.6K 1.3K 25
A classic cousin love story filled with drama, fun, and romance.