Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

Da Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< Altro

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Transformation

20.1K 687 195
Da Koneko_Senpaixx

"You wanna be a guy?!"

"It's complicated but yes, make me into a man." I said.

"Well, we can do that for you but...how will you keep it up? I mean like the make up process and all."

"That's where you guys come in. I mean I know this is a lot to ask but will be willing to come to Korea with me? I've asked a couple of others to come along with me as well, but I'll need a fake ID, Passport, you know the works. I'm talking about the WHOLE enchilada. An extreme makeover and you guys are the best in the business. Please, help me out" I pleaded.

"Only if you promise to introduce us to the hot guys you know after all this is over with."

I grinned. "Deal"

I composed a team of specialists. If I'm going to find what I need to out, I will need experts. Hackers, Theatre make up artists, fake ID & passport makers, electronic whizzes etc. A team of 6 people, lots of illegal things are going to take place such as forgery but I'll do whatever it takes. I'll be leaving the US as a guy and arriving to Korea as a guy. I was afraid, nervous and over all terrified of the consequences if we got caught but it's necessary. I needed to find these girls as soon as possible. Although my makeup people would be able to stay with me for a while my electronic people had a limit of a week. I needed to work fast.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-BTS POV-

Jin: Where do we start?

Suga: Yeah, we know nothing about them.

V: Maybe we should've used Karen as bait. After all they strongly seem to dislike her.

Jimin: No. They could've done something to her, after all they sentenced ALL of us not just me and her....they went as far as the twins. Obviously they're capable of anything.

RM: They didn't know about Jung-Su though. Maybe Karen should've just been Jung-Su again.

Jungkook: But that would've been suspicious wouldn't it? Suddenly Noona leaves and Hyung comes along?

Jhope: Maybe we should ask Kai. After all I think EXO has the most experience with Sasaeng fans.

Jimin: No. I don't want his help...

Jin: Jimin, when are you going to get over the whole 'Kai's in love with Karen' situation. You already have her so who cares? Think of how much it could help.

V: Yeah, set your jealousy aside for once.

Jimin: (sigh) Fine. We'll ask them how to handle this.

Jungkook: I think they have relationships with their Sasaeng fans? Don't they?

JHope: It's a complicated relationship. I read that for the most part they're afraid of them.

Jimin: if they're afraid of them then what're we supposed to do? It's no help if they're scared too.

RM: Then I guess we're back to 'what are we going to do'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"If only you were taller. You're a short guy." Angie teased.

"Yeah, you're like Kevin Hart short. Hahaha" Liz joked.

"Oh ha ha. Look do I look like a guy or not?" I asked.

"Well yeah. Your hair cut, everything...wardrobe was definitely a huge thing in this operation."

"I cut so much hair. 3 feet of hair and a couple of inches."

I looked in the mirror and was astonished.

Jimin is going to freak.

My hair is so short...oh my gosh...I'm a guy. A short one but at least I'm good looking.

"It's time to take your passport and ID photos. Have you figured out a name for yourself?"

"I'm not sure what kind of name I should have" I admitted.

"Well they did a good job at making you look Korean, might as well have a cool American name. Since they'll know you're not really from Korea, like you look Korean but....well you know!"

"Korean last name, American first name?" I asked.

"Yeah that."

"How about Andrew Yu?" I said.

"Andrew? Ew."

"Logan Kim?"

"Mm. No"

"Caleb Nam?" I said.

"Ohh. I like it." He grinned. "Okay, Caleb Nam it is! Now, birthplace, birthdate, all that good stuff."

Such a long process but the sooner I get it over with the better. Once I did all my background stuff. I took my ID and Passport pictures. I was a completely person. I even had some of my guy friends teach me the essentials of being a guy. How to talk to girls and change my tone of voice. How to be cool. All that stuff.

Then we went for a test run.

"You want me to what?!"

"Go up to that girl and ask for her number. If you pull this off it means no one else will suspect you're a chick. You look like a guy but you have to be able to do this or all your efforts are in vain. Now go." The pushed me forward.

I took a deep breath and walked towards the girl. She was pretty I'd say, nice physique, definitely a perfect target for practice but I feel guilty. I mean I'm not going to ever call her nor am I attracted to her or ever will be but the guys are right. I need to do this.

"Excuse me."

She turned around. "Yes?" She smiled.

Wow, she really is prettier up close.

"Ahem, I know this might sound kind of cheesy but I think you're beautiful. Your beauty captivated me so much that I just had to come and talk to you. This is a bit sudden but I'd like to take you out sometime, get to know you better. Can I have your number?" I looked at her and smirked.

She looked captivated by words and without another thought she began writing on my hand.

"I'll be waiting" she winked and walked away.

That's it? Geez, I don't understand why guys get so nervous over this. That was super easy.

I walked back to the guys who were wide eyed. They were so surprised and couldn't believe it.

"So do I pass?" I asked.

"H-how did you...."

"You got her number so...."

"Easily..."

"What'd you say to her?"

"That her beauty had captivated me and that I had to go talk to her, also if she'd like to go out sometime. Then I just asked her for her number. I don't get how that was supposed to be a challenge." I said.

"Well, she was an easy target! Try a more serious looking one! Like...her! Over there! Go"

I accepted their challenge. I went and talked to her for a while about Art, after all that's want she was looking at and she was in an Paint/Art shop. Things went smoothly and I got her number.

((((;゚Д゚)))))))

∑(゚Д゚)

Σ(゚д゚lll)

"So do I pass now?"

"............."

"Leo? Henry? Al? Jay? Josh? Ryan? Cody?"

Leo: You pass...

Henry: How just how.

Al: How are you so popular with chicks when....

Jay: You're one too!

Josh: You did that like if it was nothin

Ryan: YOU should teaching US

Cody: You're short...

"So? At least I passed. Seems like girls don't like just tall guys. They like short ones too, so Hmph"

Leo: Well let's get you back home. You're ready

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all made arrangements and decided we were leaving for Korea tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. It'll be midnight in Korea which means Jimin won't be able to call me. He'll be asleep and but the time we arrive it'll be noon or so, which means he'll be busy with his schedule. Everything seemed to be calculated correctly. I felt scared though I've never done something so reckless before. I don't even know if this will work, as soon as I get there I'll need to look for a job ASAP. I sighed.

*Ring Ring*

It's Jimin.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby"

"Hey love, how are you? I miss you"

"I miss you too. It's only been a day and I feel like it's been years."

"I know. Is everything okay? Have you called to see how the twins are?" I asked.

"The twins are fine. I talked to my mom earlier, everything's fine. I just haven't figured out what to really do as far as the Sasaengs. I asked Kai but-"

"You asked Kai? That's a bit odd coming from you babe" I giggled.

"I know but getting you and the twins back is my main priority and I'll do anything...even work with Kai..."

"Hehe. So what'd you find out?"

"Not much. Kai just said to wait a little longer, that they'd contact me soon enough..."

"Just be careful...promise me you won't do anything reckless okay?"

"I won't. Although I should be saying that to you" he giggled.

Too late for that.

"I'm not reckless. I'm a well behaved girl"

"I beg to differ" he chuckled.

"What're you wearing?"

O.o

"What?" I asked.

"What?" He repeated.

"Did you just ask me that?"

"Ask you what?" He asked.

"What I was wearing." I said.

"(Sigh) Get off the other line!" Jimin exclaimed.

"You know you were wondering what she was wearing."

"Suga?"

"Keke. Hey Karen. How's it going?"

"I'm good. Missing all of you."

"Me the most right?" He asked.

"Oh you know it." I giggled.

"Jimin was about to ask you. I saw it coming, I just went ahead and asked for him"

"Quit eaves dropping! Geez." Jimin said.

"So you were going to ask me?" I asked a bit surprised.

"N-No! He's just...Aish. Suga get off the line" Jimin said.

He chuckled. "Later Karen. Take care"

I giggled. "Bye Suga"

Jimin sighed.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing. I'd just like a little privacy..."

"You sound stressed. Are you sure you're okay?" I asked.

"I just miss you. I miss being with you, I miss the twins." He sighed. "I want you here with me..."

"I know babe. I feel the same, but it's going to be okay. It'll be over before you know it. Then I'll get to be with you and we'll have the twins."

"I wish I could kiss you right now."

"Me too." I said.

"And hold you"

"Mhm."

"And cuddle with you. Then kiss you some more"

I giggled. "Babe, quit. You're taking this conversation in a whole different direction"

"I know."

"Ohh, so you want it go to in another direction. Suga was right wasn't he?"

"Who says I was going to ask what you were wearing? But out of curiosity...what are you wearing?"

"Clothes. Duh. I don't sleep naked." I giggled. "You of all people know what I wear to sleep"

"You're no fun"

"Call me boring then, little perv. I didn't take you for this type." I giggled.

He chuckled. "I was trying something new. Gimme a break. Haha."

"Heh."

"I gotta go now babe. I'll call you soon okay? I love you and I miss you"

"Aw. Okay, I love you too & I miss you lots."

"Bye..." He said in a sad tone.

"Bye baby."

-click-

I began packing my things. Good bye Karen and Hello Caleb. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. There's no going back...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued

A/N:

Thank you all for being patient! I'm really happy to see so many encouraging comments! Thank you so so much! I love you guys! Please always support me and stay by my side!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I know it's not a long one but I hope you will continue to wait for an update!

Saranghae <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

70.4K 2.5K 78
๐…๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ.... ยฉ๏ธ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง__
898K 25.4K 64
BTS Imaginesโค๏ธ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines
60.6K 2K 58
Between the two..