The Angel Worth fighting For(...

By LimeNell

The days are strong and prominent for people to become heroes especially Yuki Tenshi. She is young promising... More

Character info
prologue
Chapter 1: "Tenshi Yuki Origin Story"
Chapter 2: "What it takes to be a Hero"
Chapter 4: The Starting Line
Chapter 5: First Day!
Hero Costumes

"Chapter 3: Roaring Muscles"

547 16 11
By LimeNell

3rd P.O.v

It's been two days since Izuku agreed to take All-Mights quirk and was going to start doing some major training with him to train his small little body worthy of getting One for All.  

Dagoba Municipal Beach 

Izuku grunted and wheezed as tried with all the strength that he had....with a rope around his body trying to pull a fridge that someone had left abandoned the park, with All Might sitting on top of it. While Yuki stood nearby cheering her childhood friend on as he struggled to pull the massive weight.

" Hey, Hey! It is pretty comfy up here on this fridge, how are you doing down there?" All Might said as he stared at the said boy that panted before collapsing onto the ground.

" You do know that people move these things every day!! Even some of those people don't have super strength" he continued. Izuku slowly got up as he stared at his mentor tiredly, while Yuki handed him a towel to wipe his face.

"Well, yeah but...There are an extra six hundred pounds with you sitting on top of it All Might" Izuku said.

"Nah, I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days. In this form at least " All Might informed them while posing for dramatic effect. 

Yuki helped Izuku to stand and gave him some water he blushed and gave her a quick thank you and drank it. He then turned to continue their conversation

"Um, by the way, All Might. Why do you have me dragging this trash across the beach, anyway?" asked Izuku who had a confused look on his face. All Might laughed heartily... and loud at the teens which caused them to flinch from his volume.

"Take a look at yourself kid. " he smiled while taking out his phone" Your not ready for my quirk"He started taking pictures of Izuku while the boy was shocked.

"EHHHH!!! But I thought you said I was worthy!!!" shouted Izuku as he began to anime cry. Yuki was giggling at the scene before her. All Might sighed and hopped off the fridge and started walking to the teens

"I'm talking about your weak body kid." All Might replied. Izuku stopped crying and looked at his mentor confused. Before All Might could explain Yuki started jumping up and down and waving her arms

"OOOOOH!! UNCLE!! Can I tell him pretty please!?!?" She begged while doing puppy eyes. All Might tried but agreed nonetheless." Go ahead Tenshi"

"Yesssss. Anyway, Uncles quirk is really powerful Izu-kun and a lot to handle, so he wants you to be ready to take on his power which, your not as of now because your body is not prepared to take on the full capacity of it. Right, Uncle." Yuki explained.

All Might nodded and added," As you are right. now if I were to give you my quirk now your arms and legs would shoot off if you had my quirk."

Izuku gasped horrified as he pictured what would happen"Seriously?!?" he panicked inwardly as he shook and held his arms close to his body. Yuki patted his back comfortingly as he began to calm down a little. "You'll be alright Izu?"  Yuki asked

Izuku sighed but shook his head while she sat next to him" So this whole trash thing is really some kind of hardcore gym workout. And.....you are my trainer All Might." he asked All Might who gave Izuku a thumbs up.

"Yes! But that's not the whole story young Midoriya. I did a little online research yesterday. Turns out this part of the beach used to beautiful, but it has been a total mess for the past few years."

"Oh yeah, Most of the trash that ended up here came from the sea and a lot of people took advantage of that and began to dump their trash here and ow everyone really avoids this place," Izuku answered as he watched Yuki looking towards the ocean with a sad expression.

"Heroes these days are all about showing off and capturing flashy villains. Things were different before Quirks. Services were what mattered" All Might spoke as Izuku looked on in awe as he began to destroy the very fridge All Might was just sitting on." Back then, heroes were those that helped the community and its citizens, even if it was kind of boring." he continued, as completely destroyed the fridge and revealed the rising sun in the distance over the sea.

"You my dear boy will restore this entire section of the beach. That is the first step on your path towards being a hero"

Izuku whimpered as he looked around at the large piles of trash that surrounded them."A-All of this All-Might... That's..impossible!!!" he said as he gestured towards the piles. All Might only nod at the boy.

"Young Midoryia, you wanna go to U.A am I right?" All Might asked, facing towards Izuku and ignoring his complaint about the trash.

"Well, yeah. Of course! You went there All Might, So it must be the best school around right?. It's a long shot...But still... I'm aiming for the moon......U.A, without a doubt!!.A-Ah...if that's okay with you All-Might.."Izuku finished, while bringing up his fist to his chest, his cheeks flamed with embarrassment. 

Yuki took her sad gaze off the ocean and focused back to Izuku and All Might. All Might being  All Might only laughed at the boy."You've got a lot of spirit in you, fanboy! Good for you!!"

All Might then turned his attention to Yuk, flashing the girl a bright smile." You're also going to U.A I assume as well Yuki? Is this because of your parents?" He asked She smiled while gazing up at her uncle

"Yep!! Since both my parents became well know heroes because they went to U.A I also want to go there and become a hero the same way they learned. Even though my mom is proud of me to go there I know that my dad is watching me too and... I wanna make him proud and be just as amazing as they were with you."Yuki said. Izuku and All Might smiled softly at Yuki, but while Yuki was talking Izuku noticed the strain in her voice when she talked about her dad but decided not to bring it up.

All Might suddenly whipped around, facing away from the two teens."  Anywho, as I've mentioned before, hero-ing is not easy to do without a Quirk...It's not fair but that is the reality that we live in." he said as  his shoulders drooped in disappointment." And! On top of that your aiming to get into U. A Which is the hardest hero course to get into. Which means-"

"Then that means that I have to prepare my body for your quirk really fast since U.A's exam is in 10 months!! Izuku interrupted  All Might.

"Not to worry kid!! I've got you covered." screamed All Might, pushing his right hand into his chest and holding out a stack of papers in the other."With the help of my handy 'Aim to Pass: American Dream Plan!' Follow this to the letter and the beach will be cleaned up in due time. I also detailed every other second of your life as well, everything will work out so long as you follow this plan!!" he exclaimed as he placed the papers(packet) into Izuku's hand. 

All Might then leaned to Izuku and placed a comforting hand in his shoulder." Are you positive that you want to do this If so you do know that this will be extremely hard, Think that you are up to it Young Man"

Izuku gripped the packet tightly in his hands and began to speak" Yeah, sure I am. I have to work way harder than anyone else to get into U.A, so....what choice do I have, right?" Izuku then began to read closer to the papers" Oh wow...Even when I sleep and how long is on here...Huh?.... Wait All-Might why is Yuki-chan's name on here?" Izuku walked over to Yuki and point to where her name was.

All Might came over to the teens and ruffled up there hairs causing  strands  of their hairs to stick on both of their heads." That is correct Young Midoryia, I figured I would have Young Yuki included because she can assist you when your training... And!! This can also help you out Yuki because you can work more on your quirk in open terrain, Besides I already asked your mother beforehand and she agreed!!" said All Might, addressing the teens. Izuku blinked and turned to face his friend who was not shocked but more....happy?

"Yes! Yes! A million times yes I'll help Izu-kun, I'd do anything for a friend, and besides mama did say she doesn't want me to practice my quirk at the house...since I destroyed the backyard...But still, I promised Izu-kun that we would be heroes together Uncle and I intend to keep that promise!!!" Yuki exclaimed, her voice showing pure excitement and determination.

Izuku blushed and gripped his shirt as he heard those words from his beautiful childhood friend, he felt happy and thankful for truly meeting this angelic girl and being friends with her. Yuki looked over and saw her friend's face was red. She ran over to her friend and placed her hands on his face and leaned close to his face"Oh! Izu-kun are you all right your face is really red, are you feeling alright do you need me to heal you?" She asked unaware that she was making the boy turn even redder.

"Y-Yuki I'm f-fine really!!" he shakily answered as he hugged the girl to make her stop worrying. He could hear All Might laughing behind them.

'Ah young love is so adorable' 

Every single day in and day out, All Might and Yuki would watch and help Izuku over the next ten months to progress to help him reach his goal of becoming the next number 1 hero.

"Come on put your back into it Young Midoryia!! Those lockers aren't going to move you know!!" shouted All Might, as Izuku struggled to pull on the lockers with all of the strength he had while Yuki added pressure to the ground with the sand to make it harder for Izuku to pull as instructed by her uncle.

"Let's go!! Let's go!! load them into the truck come on, hurry up!"All Might yelled once more, Izuku was shaking then his foot got stuck deeper into the sand making him trip and fall."Whoops..sorry Izu-kun.."Yuki nervously said as she removed the sand from his red sneakers.

Time Skip......

' I'm using different muscle groups depending on the size and shapes of the trash that I am moving. With this method I'll eventually be able to hold out and strength my whole body!!' Izuku determinedly thought as he ran with car tires on his arms.

Yuki cheered as she flew above the boy watching as he ran, waving her arms and spinning in circles"Come on Izu-kun!!! You can do it I believe in you!!" she yelled. All Might smiled at the girl and then shouted along with her" Run!! Run!! The clock is ticking and soon or later these ten months will be over before you know it!!" he yelled.

"Don't' you give up not by a long shot you said you wanted to be a hero didn't you!!" He encouraged. Izuku fell onto the sand, grains hitting his face and entering his mouth, he didn't give up, he stood up once more and moved even faster. Yuki cheered and smiled in the air as she soared above her friend, proud of him.

Time Skip......

At school, Yuki and the rest of her classmates were sitting through a boring lesson on some subject about hero laws and she really couldn't keep her eyes open. She had to pinch herself a couple of times to keep awake. 

She yawned and rubbed her eyes sleepily,' If I'm this tired then Izu-kun must be more tired then me....'She thought to herself and turned her face a little to look over her shoulder to look behind her seat at her friend  sitting behind her who had bags under his eyes and was nodding off while not blinking at professor.

'Poor Izu-kun' she thought to herself as she looked at her friend,  while not noticing that Bakugou was looking at her too and noticed that she was staring at Izuku that he glared at him and turned back to the board.

She turned back around again to focus somewhat but wasn't until most of the class had quieted down and turned to look at a certain person. She turned and sweat dropped to see that Izuku was mumbling to himself about something and most of the class except Bakugou,  had their attention on him even the teacher stopped and stared at the boy.  The teacher then began to lowly outstretch his hand at Izuku and.......SMACK

He smacked the poor boy on the head knocking him out of his rambling episode, making Izuku place his hands over his mouth...embarrassed.

" I know you had a run-in with a villain. But pull yourself together, kid! If you really want to get into U.A,  you might actually have to learn somethings still while you are in Junior High."The teacher stated as he shook his head and turned back to the board and continued to teach his lesson while most of Izuku' s classmates were laughing at the boy.

Izuku lowered his head in disappointment as he heard the taunts and laughs, he felt a tap on his head and flinched thinking that it was the teacher going to hit him again...He looked up in front of him and saw Yuki smiling at him, she leaned down towards his face' It's okay Izuku they don't know that you'll end up being a great hero one day. I promise you that' She whispered and turned back around. Izuku turned red in response and hid his face on his desk and scribbled on his paper, his ears now being red from embarrassment. 

Bakugou growled while looking at the board because he looked in the corner of his and saw that Izuku was red because of something that Yuki said to him and then he continued to glare at the board.

Time Skip.....

"Come on Izu-kun!!! You got this!!!" Yuki yelled as she held her hands out to the boy, Izuku was pushing a tire against some wind that Yuki was making. All Might wanted her to make some harsh winds so that Izuku can strain his muscles for bigger items.

"Ugh!!!" Izuku yelled, as he pushed against the winds with a tire in front him and grunted with each push digging his shoes into the sand. In the background, All Might was making waving motions with his hand. 

Time Skip...

" You ready for this Izu-kun?"Yuki asked as stretched out her arms and legs placing her legs firmly on the ground as she stared at Izuku with determination. Yuki was going to use her earth part and throw trash at him to catch and throw some pebbles at him to dodge. She had two separate piles beside her and she would mix them together and throw them at different times to make it harder for him.

Izuku wiped the sweat off his brow as he stared back at Yuki with a determined face before nodding back at her with his hands at his side and his hands clenched. All Might nodded at the girl and she raised her hand and created a dust wall in front of her covering the trash and pebbles from Izuku's view. 

Without knowing Izuku was then bombarded with small loads of trash he caught most of it and dodge the pebbles being thrown at him. All Might look over before catching Yuki's attention"Yuki!! Speed up the process Youg Midoryia needs to train harder!!"

"ok Uncle!!"Yuki yelled as she spit out the dirt in her mouth and she sped up the dust wall into a mini dust funnel on one side of her body and gathered the pebbles and the trash in the air directed towards the funnel.  Izuku looked at the funnel nervously but still kept his gaze...

Yuki lifted her arm and sent the trash and pebbles into the funnel and......

Next thing you know Izuku is face down on the ground covered in tiny pebbles while a tiny flag landed on top of the boy's head." Hehe, You look like a turtle Izu-kun" Yuki giggled as she squatted down to his level and began patting his head. All Might shook his head as he stared at the two teens.

' This is going to be a long journey... I hope Young Midoryia is ready ' All Might thought.

Time Skip( Day of Entrance Exam)

"AAAAH!!!", Izuku yelled at the top of his lungs, his face held high and his eyes shut tightly, his screams echoing across the ocean as a perfect sunrise was in the back of him.  Yuki gasped in shock as she gazed her friend who stood on top of a mountain of trash that he collected.

'Wowowo he even got the trash that goes past what Uncle asked him to get.' Yuki thought to herself as she gazed at the clean beach. All Might noticed the girl beside him and gazed at the sight before him" Hey. Hey Holy crap kid...You even cleaned up outside the area I told you to. Seriously...There isn't one speck of trash left on this beach... With only a few minutes to spare. Holy......Freaking......Supercrap!!!" All Might shouted as he grew into his hero from.

Yuki noticed that Izuku began to sway from side to side, she then knew what was about to happen next, she grew out her wings and flew over to Izuku catching him in her arms and lowering them both to the ground. All Might came over and took the boy from her arms, holding him upright as Yuki began to heal the boy who was very tired and drained. 

Once Yuki finished the boy raised his head, sweat clinging to his body as he stared at his mentor and his friend(crush)." Yuki-chan, All Might ...I.....I...I did it!!" he shouted with happiness. All Might placed Izuku up and helped him stand to his face and Yuki took the opportunity to jump into Izuku's body knocking him and her back onto the ground, not caring that he was sweating" I'm so proud of you Izuku-kun!!!... You should look at yourself you got so big and strong." she said happily.

Izuku turned red not only from embarrassment but from the fact that the girl of his dreams was laying on top of him squeezing him. She eventually got off the boy and helped him stand as All Might began to explain to Izuku about his improvements and Izuku started to cry and explain that he couldn't have done this without their help. All Might laughed and roughly patted Izuku's back"Quit being such a crybaby, Young Midroyia your gonna be a hero!!! Now it is time for you to inherit my quirk. Izuku Midroiya!!"All Might yelled.

Izuku stood up straight once more." Yes sir !!" he said determined his chest puffing out slightly. All Might reached up into his hair and pulled a strand of his golden locks out."Someone once told me once that, There is a difference between being lucky and deserving. One is considered to be an accident the other considered a reward. Never get the two confused." Izuku and Yuki took in a sharp intake of breath as they listened onto Aall Mights words."Take that to heart you two. But for you young man this gift.....You earned this with your own valiant effort and struggle." All Might then reached out his hand holding his golden strand of hair towards Izuku, "Now Young Midoriya....eat this"

Izuku froze as he took and what All Might just said to him, disbelieving that his mentor wants him to eat his hair."What?" Izuku asked. Yuki giggled covering her hand over mouth as she looked over at her friend.

All Might rub his neck as he looked over at the nervous boy"Well the only way for you to inherit my quirk is through DNA....but that doesn't matter time's running out Young Midoryia you best hurry it up!!" All Might somewhat explained.

Izuku nervously grabbed the hair, pinching it between his fingers" This isn't how I pictured getting your quirk!!" He screamed to the skies... Yuki only giggled louder making Izuku grow embarrassed. 

" It's not f-funny Yuki-chan!!"

Time Skip (Tenshi Household)

"Mama!! I'm off to my exams, I'm going to meet up with Izu-kun so we can meet up."Yuki said as she ran down the stairs and grabbed her bag only to bump into a fluffy medium-sized Appa. Yuki laughed as petted her friends head and noticed her mom standing by the door.

"Yuki..." Her mom started but sighed and gave her daughter a big hug and kissed her cheek."I know you'll do great Muffin, I'll be at the school to with your grandmother later, I still don't know why you didn't let me and the other heroes recommend you but it's your choice."

Yuki giggled and kissed her mom's cheek " I wanna be a different special kind of hero mom just like you and dad were I wanna make dad proud and you and I wanna do it with hard work." Aya sighed but let her daughter go and grabbed her work bag, Appa and Kirara floating beside her." I know muffin, I'm going to get bothered by Midnight later today..... I can feel it.....That woman has so much in her mind about....things... nevermind do you want a flight to U.A." 

Yuki laughed and gathered her things not before ruffling Appa and Kirara's head"No thanks mama besides, I wanna stay after and see all the heroes again and hang out with grandmother" Yuki turned and walked to the door but paused and kissed her father's picture"Bye Mama! Bye Kirara and Appa...Bye Dad ..Don't worry I'll be the next great hero just like you" 

Aya watched as her daughter walked out the door and sighed happily and wiped a tear from her eye"Our little girl is growing, isn't she.....Haru"

Time Skip(U.A High)

Izuku stood and gaped at the building in front of the place where many heroes today started off. he was questioning himself whether or not eating All Might's hairs gave him his quirk, his thoughts were interrupted by a loud booming voice he knew very well.

"Outta my way Deku!!" screamed Bakugou, his hand shoved into his pockets as he stomped his way to pass the boy to the building in front. Izuku whirled around whimpered as he saw his other childhood friend turned blonde bully walking towards him.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at the boy as he kept walking" Why the hell isn't short stack with you? and don't' stand in my way or do you want me to fucking kill you?" he questioned Izuku, his tone getting harsher by the end.

Izuku flailed his arms around trying to avoid a confrontation with the boy" Hey Thereeeeee!!! m-mOrning Kaa-chan let's both do our best...and Yuki-chan was supposed to meet me b-but I-think she might be running late..." he stuttered out scared that Bakugou might hurt him right before the exams, but Bakugou just walked right past not bothering to hear the rest of what Izuku had to say. 

Izuku blinked rubbing his checking whether or not if someone was playing a prank on him as he watched Bakugou get further away from him. Izuku then overheard some of the kids around him whispering about Bakugou.

" Hey. Isn't that Bakugou? You know the kid from the sludge villain incident."
"Whoa, yeah your right... But wasn't there another victim?"

" Yeah it was a girl Yuki Tenshi if I remember"

"I heard she's a smoking babe and she's from a Hero family"

Izuku blocked out after her that but gripped tighter onto his bag as he thought back on all the training he went through with All Might and Yuki. He trembled but took a deep breath and stepped forward only for him to end up tripping and began to rapidly approach the ground. It wasn't until he noticed that he was suspended in mid-air he realized something was wrong and started to freak out because he couldn't get down.

"Hey are you alright" a voice asked next to him and Izuku noticed it was girl he never met before standing beside him,she then grabbed him by his waist and helped Izuku stand , who was shocked at she caught him"Sorry for using my quirk on you but it would have been bad if you fell " she apologized "Nice to meet you!! Boy, this is all so nerve racking.I'm so nervous aren't you."

Izuku shook out of his shock and was about to respond to the brown-haired girl before he was interrupted by a scream."IZU-KUN!!!"Yuki yelled as she sped up the steps to reach her friend, both he and the girl next to him turned and faced the angelic girl. Yuki wiped the sweat off her brow and caught her breath" Sorry I'm late I had to take care of some stuff at home" she apologized.

Izuku smiled and laughed" It's alright Yuki the exam doesn't start soon but people are going in to take seats for the announcement" Yuki smiled and let a sigh of relief before she noticed a girl standing by Izuku, Yuki  waved and smiled at the girl" Hi there!!"The girl blushed as she gaped at Yuki, before standing there for a few seconds and running away leaving behind a trail of dust and a confused Yuki and Izuku.' She was so pretty!! And...I talked to her!!' She thought

Yuki and Izuku coughed as the wiped away at the dust and saw that the girl had disappeared, they both looked at each other before just agreeing what they saw they will never know the answer to and began walking into U.A.

'Woah isn't that Yuki Tenshi!!! Daughter of Mercy and Avatar!!'

'No way, I can't believe it'

'Wow she's even prettier than I thought'

Time Skip

In the auditorium Izuku sat on the left of Bakuguo while Yuki sat in Bakugou's right, she originally was going to sit in between them both but Bakugou forced her into his seat and she sat on the other side. 

"Oh wow, its the voice type hero Present Mic!!"Izuku whispered yelled, as he fangirled about the hero he began to ramble and it was annoying to Bakugou"Shut the hell up you damn nerd."

Yuki tapped his arm and clicked his tongue but looked over at her his anger decreasing,  "What is it short-stack?" He questioned harshly but in a softer tone of blush on his cheeks." Here, mama said if your around and angry gremlin just give it some gum to cool down" She whispered as she held out a piece of mint gum to the boy.

He glared at the gum in her hand, but took it nonetheless with a blush tinting his ears, and placed the gum in his mouth before he turned away from the girl who only giggled and paid attention to the hero. Bakugou took the chance and from the corner of his glanced at the girl beside him and clicked his tongue before looking back at the hero too.

"Now pay attention, my young listeners!!"Present continued"We'll be testing you in our replica city districts!!" He yelled as he gestured to the screen with letters distributed on it"You can take whatever you like!! Everyone gather at your assigned meeting location after the presentation, ya dig it?" He said(shouted) at the students giving them a peace sign.

Bakugou grunted in response catching both Yuki and Izuku's attention " I see they don't' place us in the same group as classmates so we won't work with each other" he said as he looked down at the letter on his car and glanced at Izuku and Yuki's, he noticed he was placed in A while Yuki and Izuku were placed in B. He gripped onto his card and glared at it' Why the hell is she in the same place with that damn nerd?!' he thought angrily.

He was thrown from his thought when he heard Izuku say something about having the same serial number and was looking at his card"Don't look at my card useless nerd they probably knew I would destroy you if we were in the same place" He said as he glared at Izuku who shook with fear.

Yuki sighed and placed her hand Bakugou shoulder trying to calm him down" It's fine Kaa-chan if Izu-kun is in a different place doesn't that  mean you might have a higher chance at getting scores that are different you may never know."She told him while turning back into what Present Mic was saying about the different types of"villains" in the battle arena before he was interrupted by someone.

A boy with dark blue hair and studious glasses stood up, raising his hand so that he could be seen by the announcer."Excuse me but I have a question" the boy asked. Yuki stared at the boy questioning herself why she might know this boy he seemed familiar...

The boy's mouth was open wide as he explained about an error on the paper and that U. A is blah..blah..blah...He then turned around and pointed towards Izuku"Can't you sit still for a second...You're distracting!! If you think U. A is some type of game to you then leave this place at once!"He finished, with a scowl appearing on his face.

The whole auditorium except for a select few laughed at Izuku, who covered his mouth in embarrassment"Sorry..."Yuki looked over sadly at her friend and was about to stand up for him when Bakugou pulled her back down harshly and shook his head.

Present Mic got the attention back towards him and explained the situation to the blue-haired boy."Oh! So it's like a big old video game basically!!" said one girl.

The blue-haired teen sat back down, but not before he bowed in apology to the hero."Thank you very much! I apologize for being rude carry on!!" he exclaimed. Present mic only waves the boy off then continued to speak again"Well, that's all from me!! Now let's move on to the main event!!"He then brought his hands up and gave the crowd a wink" PLUS ULTRA!!"

"PLUS ULTRA" The students all yelled back.

Izuku looked down nervously at the card in his hand and held a nervous smile. Bakugou had a confident smirk fit for a King on his face while clenching his fist. Yuki held a determined smile on her face as she gripped tightly onto her necklace.

"And may you all suffer from the trials ahead!!" Present Mc finished. The students all began to fill out the room towards the changing room for the exams

Yuki looked down at her necklace which held a deep meaning "This is for you papa." She whispered to herself but catching Izuku's and Bakugou's attention. Before she got up Bakugou grabbed her hand" Don't' go failing on me you got that short-stack" he said angrily while looking off to the side

Yuki laughed and grabbed her bag and faced Bakugou"I know Kaa-chan, I'll do my best as will you and Izuku." she said as she walked off towards the girl's area.

Izuku grabbed his things and began to leave when Bakugou stopped him"Don't let her be weight for you to cling on you got that nerd!! If she fails because she has to protect you out there Deku, I'll end you!!" He yelled and walked off, scaring Izuku.

He took a few deep breaths and gripped onto his bag"I won't cling to her Kaa-chan because I'll be there only when she needs me, I'm going to be a hero.....her hero.'  He thought to himself as rushed to the changing rooms.

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...