Love At First Sight|Amblynch|...

Af JenniferAmbrose13

Dean meet Becky for the first time and he starts to have feelings for her. Until Aj Styles and Renee try a wa... Mere

Boys Main Character
Girls Main Character
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
Not an Update
What Happens In Vegas Stay In Vegas Part 2
Chapter 7 The Beach
Chapter 8 Pool Party
Chapter 9 Talking it out

Chapter 1

568 11 6
Af JenniferAmbrose13

There was a teenager called Dean Ambrose. He was a criminal and didn't like school. He has three friends that are criminal. It was Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Finn Balor. His sister name is Sabrina Ambrose. Well his little sister was nice, funny, caring, energetic, friendly and crazy. But she didn't want to be a criminal like his brother because she wasn't into those things and she doesn't want to get in trouble.

One morning Dean went outside and saw a beautiful girl. She had orange hair and a beautiful smile. He introduced himself and said "Hi my name is Dean Ambrose". She said "Hi my name is Becky Lynch''. They both shake hand. Dean said "Do you live here". Becky said "Yea I just moved here yesterday". Dean was nervous and blushing. Becky said "Well I have to go to school see you later and nice meeting you". Dean said "Yea see you later". Becky went to school with her brother. "Are you nervous" Becky said. "Well a little bit why?" Randy said. "Because I'm nervous" Becky said. "Don't worry I will be there for you little sis" Randy said. "Thanks bro" Becky said.

They went inside and Becky saw her friends. "Hi Becky" Aj Lee said. "Hi Becky" Bayley said. Becky went to her friends and hugged them. She was excited to see her friends. Randy saw his friends and handshake them. "How was your day.'' Aj Lee said. "It was great" Becky said. "Do you know what happened" Becky said. "What" Aj Lee and Bayley said. "I saw a cute boy" Becky said. "What was his name" They both said. "It was Dean Ambrose" Becky said. They were in shocked. "What" Becky said. 

They said "OMG", You like him. Becky said "No, I don't". "YES YOU DO" Aj Lee and Bayley said. Then Dean and his friends came. Randy said to Becky "Don't talk to him" Randy points at Dean. "Why" Becky said. "Because they are criminal" Randy said. "How do you know" Becky said. "Because I saw them in a police car and they got arrested" Randy said. The bell rings. "It's time for me to go to class" Randy said. "See you in class sis bye" Randy said. "Yea see you in class" Becky said. I was doing my work and then Dean came and said "Do you need any help" Dean smile. "No, I'm okay" Becky said. "Are you sure" Dean said. "Yea" Becky said.

It was lunch time and Becky sat with her friends. "So Becky what did your brother say to you" Aj Lee said. "Oh it was something private" Becky said. Randy and his friends came to Becky table. "So sis how was your day" Randy said. "It was great" Becky said. "Good" Randy said. "See you later sis" Randy said. "Okay see you later" Becky said. Randy left with his friends. Becky saw that Dean was staring at her. So she just looked away. Then Aj Styles came and say hi to Becky. So Becky said Hi. Dean got jealous when Aj styles shake Becky hands. "Aj styles can't do that" Dean said with a mad face. "He can because you and Becky aren't even dating or even together" Seth said. "Well if he put a hand on my princess he will regret being alive" Dean said with a furious face. Dean went to Becky table and he was staring at Aj with a mad face. "So what are you doing here" Dean said with a mad face. "Dean this is my friend Aj styles" Becky said. "Hey" Aj said and hand shake him. "Hi I'm Becky girlfriend I mean friend" Dean said. Aj Styles was jealous when Dean said Girlfriend. The bell rings. "See you later babe I mean Becky" Dean said. "Okay see you later "Becky said. "See you later Princess" Aj said. Becky started to blush. "Okay see you later" Becky said. Dean was jealous when Aj Styles said Princess to Becky.

"Good Afternoon students." the teacher said. "We are going to work in a project" The teacher said. ''But you are going to work with a partner" teacher said. "Sabrina and Seth, Bayley and Finn, Randy and Aj Lee and Becky, Aj Styles and Dean are going to work together" teacher said. "Yay I'm going to work with Sabrina" Seth said. "Yay I'm going to work with Bayley" Finn said. "Yay I'm going to work with Aj Lee." Randy said. "Yay I'm going to work with Becky" Styles said. "Yay I'm going to work with Becky" Dean said. Everybody went home to start on the project.

Let's start with Sabrina and Seth. "So Sabrina do you like working with me" Seth said. "Yea I do" Sabrina said. Let's go to Bayley and Finn. "So Bayley do you have any sibling" Finn said. "Yea I have a brother his name is Roman Reigns" Bayley said. Let's go to Randy and Aj Lee. "So Aj can I ask you a question." Randy said. "Yea." Lee said. "Would you go out with me as in a date" Randy said as he was starting to get nervous. "I would love to" Lee said. "Okay so tomorrow I will pick you up at seven" Randy said. "Okay" Lee said. Let's go to Becky, Styles and Dean. "So Becky when did you met your friends" Dean said looking at Becky eyes. "I met my friends when I was at my old school but then they move so I wanted to move to see them" Becky said. "Becky where did you get those beautiful eyes and smile" Styles said. Becky started to blush. "Oh Aj" Becky said.

Let's start where we left off. Dean started to get jealous. Dean pulled Becky and started to kiss her. Aj Styles was mad and jealous. Aj Styles broke the kiss and started to punch Dean. So Dean hit Aj styles and started punching him hard. Becky broke the fight in between them. "I think this project would fail" Becky said. "Why" Dean said. "Because you guys are not working together" Becky said. "I think we should work this project tomorrow" Becky said. "Because I'm tired and I think we would not finish this project if you guys keep fighting" Becky said. "Fine I wouldn't fight with you" Dean said having his finger cross. "Fine I wouldn't fight with you" Styles said having his finger cross. "Okay then see you guys tomorrow" Becky said. "Okay sweet dreams Becky" Dean said in a flirty way. "Sweet Dreams princess" Styles said. "Okay bye" Becky said in a tired way. "Okay bye'' Dean and styles said.

It was a beautiful morning. Randy woke up and he made breakfast. Then Randy called Becky for breakfast. Becky said" I'm coming. Becky walk downstairs and her hair were in her face. "What happen to your hair" Randy said laughing. "What wrong" Becky said. "Your hair is in your face" Randy said. "Oh I will brush my hair later" Becky said. Let's start with Sabrina and Dean Ambrose. "Sabrina hurry up we are going to be late for school again" Dean said screaming. "I'm coming just wait a minute" Sabrina said. Dean went to the bathroom to put gel on his hair to look good for Becky. Sabrina went to the bathroom and saw Dean put gel on. "Dean why are you putting gel on your hair" Sabrina said. "Because it's none of your business" Dean said. "But you don't like to put gel on your hair" Sabrina said. "Well this time I am". Dean said. "Are you trying to impress a girl?" Sabrina said. "Yes." Dean said. "You know you don't have to change who you are, you are handsome just the way you are and if she doesn't like you like that then you just pick someone that will love you who you are." Sabrina said. "Thank you sis." Dean said. "But I will still do my hair just in case." Dean said. "Okay." Sabrina said.

Let's start off with Becky and Randy. Becky did her hair curly and Randy didn't like it. "Why are you doing your hair curly" Randy said. "Are you trying to impress someone" Randy said with an attitude. Randy didn't like when Becky wear street cloth or cloth that are too tight because he didn't want any boy to like her only the person he trust and knows. "Because I want to, is there a problem" Becky said. "No" Randy lied.

Let's start off with Dean and Sabrina. Dean and Sabrina got to school early. Dean saw his friends coming. Sabrina saw her friends coming. Dean was talking to his friends. "So Dean are you going to ask Becky for prom" Seth said looking at Sabrina. "Yea are you going to ask her out for prom" Finn said looking at Bayley. Roman comes and said "Wow bro I like how you did with your hair" Roman said looking at Brie. Then Becky comes with her brother Randy. "Ok Randy see you later I'm going to talk with my friends" Becky said hugging Randy. "Yea see you later sis'' Randy said hugging Becky. Dean saw Becky and he started to get butterflies in his stomach. Dean said in his mind Damn Becky look cute and pretty. Becky saw Dean looking at her. Becky was blushing a little. "So Becky are you excited for prom" Sabrina said looking at Seth.

"Yea are you excited that maybe Dean might ask you out for prom" Bayley said looking at Finn. "Well I am happy for prom but I don't think Dean might ask me for prom'' Becky said. Aj Styles was behind Becky and scared her. Becky jumped. "Omg styles" Becky said. "Did I scare you princess" Styles said. "Yea" Becky said. Dean saw what Aj did and got mad. "Dean why are you mad" Finn said. Finn saw where Dean is looking. "Oh'' Finn said. "Why would he do that to Becky" Dean said in a mad voice. "I have a surprise for you Becky" Styles said while holding Becky hand. The girls said AHHH. Becky was blushing. Dean got jealous because he saw Styles holding Becky hands. Styles were holding a Dozen of Rose. "Ah thanks Styles" Becky was hugging Styles. Dean got heartbroken and started to get mad. "Dean don't get mad she will be with you" Seth said. "No, she won't, she will be with that soccer mom." Dean said with anger. "What am I'm going to do, Styles got Becky hearts" Dean said. "No he won't, she likes you Dean" Seth said. "How do you know" Dean said with anger. "Because she likes you Dean she will always like you" Seth said. "Do you think" Dean said with a smile. "Yea" Seth said while going to give dean a hug. "Thx bro" Dean said while hugging Seth. "No problem" Seth said

At Lunch Time. Dean saw Becky and Becky saw Dean. They both smiled. Then Becky saw Aj Styles coming. "Hey princess did you miss me" Styles said. The Girls said "AHHH". Becky started to blush. Then Dean got jealous. Dean came to Becky table and he said "Becky would you be my date to the prom". "Yea I would like to be your date to the prom" Becky said. Dean was happy and said "Ok I will pick you up at 8" Dean said. "Ok" Becky said. Then Styles got mad and jealous because he wanted to take Becky to be his date for the prom. "Are you excited that my brother asked you out for prom" Sabrina said. "Well maybe I don't know if I like him" Becky said. "Wait what you mean" Bayley said. "I mean that I like Dean but I like Styles to." Becky said. "What do I do?" Becky said in worry. "Relax Becky just stay calm." lee said. "How can I stay calm if Dean and Styles are fighting for me?" Becky said. "Well Dean asked you for prom so I think Dean is the one." Brie said. "Yea, but Styles ask me to prom to." Becky said. TO BE CONTINUED...So who is Becky going to choose Dean or Styles.

So you guys wanted me to continue and now I will start with this story. I hope you guys like it. I'm not a good writer but hopefully you guys like it. Thank you guys for reading my story. Comment what you think and vote. Thank you.

~Love Jennifer

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

4.9K 220 17
So, Dean Ambrose and Becky Lynch have been together for three years. This will be their third Christmas holiday together. But as much as Becky adores...
18.9K 1.3K 24
Warning: THIS IS JUST A RAW DRAFT, NOT YET EDITED OR REVISIONED, so please bear with me if there's a lot of grammatical errors or wrong spellings or...
1.8K 22 3
He couldn't sleep, and in a state of exhaustion she comes up with a solution. Now neither can sleep without the other, but they're still just friends...
50K 1.6K 81
a story in which chloe unexpectedly falls in love with dean ambrose and along the way, chris evans joins the mix โ™ก social media