Don't Touch Me || Wenrene

By JDBangtan

"Touch my butt one more time and I will chop your hands off." { Completed } More

intro
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
outro
😘
alt version

2

7.8K 243 30
By JDBangtan

"how am i friends with an idiot?" seulgi mumbled to herself. she patiently waited outside of the principle's office, waiting for her best friend.

"i got 3 days of lunch detention," irene said once she exited the office. seulgi shook her head in disappointment.

"why would you touch her butt?" the worried best friend asked. irene gave her a stare, a stare that says a lot.

"have you seen it?" the older asked. "her butt looks so nice and plump. i wanna touch it again."

"i think you need help," a voice called out.

"shut it joy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.4K 37
[COMPLETED] "You are worthy, I believe in you and you're special to me" Minju, an actress but also a student. She is very conscious about herself. Sh...
47.3K 1.2K 24
This book contains minayeon one shots and if you're a minayeon shipper you're on the right book, hehe enjoy reading guyss.
44.3K 980 86
Title: 偷θ¦ͺ一口臉紅心跳 Author: ε››ζœͺ Status: 85 Chapters (Completed) Description: Zhong Leyou was born with mild intellectual impairment and mild communication...
155K 4K 91
Being Framed for the crime she didn't commit , her marriage breaks down and she loses everything she ever had . No one believes her even her husband...