The Afair |E.OD| {discontinue...

By grimwritter

the man on the house beings to full around with the nanny More

||1||
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|

|2|

4.5K 32 4
By grimwritter

Alyssa pov
I moaned loudly as the the sound of my headboard hitting the wall matched up with the pace of Elmo's strokes. "Oh fuck, I'm gunna cum."

As I moaned these words a knot began to form inside of me. "You're so damn tight." He groaned as the knot grew even bigger. I bit my lip trying to withhold for just a bit longer.

    "fuck." I moaned softly as my back arched and my juices spilled onto his member. "Oh yeah babygirl." He moaned as he released inside of me. A small stream of his cum followed a he pulled out.

         We had layed beside each other for a moment to catch our breath. Then he had begun to get up and get dressed once more. Thank god my roommates where not home so I didn't have to go through this explanation again.

    I walked him to the door getting a kiss goodbye. "I'll see you next weekend beautiful, Hannah should be calling you with the details tomorrow." He said his husky voice put me in a trance.

     "Bye Elmo." I said softly before giving him another peck. I watched him disappear to the elevator of my building and then I closed the door. I decided to shower since I was all sweaty from our randavoo.

God I still can't believe I'm fucking a married man.

  Hope you liked❤️
Sorry it's so short, school is rough rn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
254K 1.3K 18
The betrayal takes place during episode 1 now I'll say this Y/N has been in the peerage before Issei joined just something I felt like doing now I'm...
778K 28.9K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...