Here We Go Again.

Av JANA_MADZ

Jo Carter, is a teenage girl that lives in New York, she's sarcastic, funny and not your typical girly-girl t... Mer

New dude
Video games
Nightmare
BBQ
Phone call
Get a boyfriend
Night time coffees
Character List
Party
Bored
School
Late night
Nothin much
Coney Island
Game night
Sick
Days
A/N SORRY!!
Family
Still sick
Hair cut
It should be tradition
Emotions
BBQ
Moody
Kind of a date
Crazy
Worst Night Ever.
Sad
Week 1
Finally
Back
In N' Out
Hot Cheetos
Pizza
Nope.
Thoughts
Chaotic
The Mall
Date
Happy
Studying
Naps and video games
Bruised
Boring
"Girls" Night
Mall
A/N
Birthday
Pre-Party
Birthday Party
Summer
Sad
Dinner
Bring a friend
A/N
Travel
Santa Monica
No Reply
Barbecue
Friends
Showers
Panic
Closer
One Last BBQ
NEW BOOK
SEQUAL!?
SEQUEL

Long night

2.2K 56 1
Av JANA_MADZ

Friday:

Friday came around quickly and we were leaving Monday. So our time in California was quickly coming to an end. And tonight was the party.

"Do I look okay?" Austin asks posing for me. He was wearing some bright pink shorts and a button down short sleeve top with some buttons open.
"Sexy," I smile.
"Now please wear this," he shoves a white dress, thick straps and it looked like it would be a bit short.
"Another dress?" I asked with a sigh.
"Come on. Try it," he says sitting on the bed.
"If I don't like it, I'm not wearing it," I tell him he grins and nods. I was only in my bra and underwear so I look at the dress and Sam walks in.

"Sorry. Grabbing my phone," he says and I see he eyes me. He grabs his phone from the side and watched me the whole way. I pull the dress over me just as he leaves. When I get comfortable. I look into a mirror.
"This is short," I said pulling it down. But it did look good.
"You look so hot," he tells me.
"Austin," I mumble. The only problem for me was the length. Just like that other dress.
"If you don't want to, you don't have to. But I'm just saying you look super hot and fresh ugh I'd bang. Facts. And I'm gay," he tells me.
"I mean it's nice," I admit. "I don't know."
"Whatever you want," he shrugs with a small grin. "Last party in California."
I look at myself and turn pulling it down.
"Fine," I sigh.
"YAY!!" He jumps up smiling. "Ugh. I'm excited."
"You're not forcing makeup on me. I'm doing like my eyebrows and some mascara. That's all," I tell him he nods. I go and grab my brown pencil and into the washroom. I fix those up, put on some mascara and keep my hair straight and down.
"You're perfect."
"Far from that," I laugh. "But thanks."

We would be leaving in less than an hour. I sit on the bed getting a pair of socks and grabbing my bag and shoes and we head downstairs. Sam was watching something with Caleb. I drop my shoes to the side putting my bag on top of it. I pull my dress down.
"I'm gonna go eat bread," I fell Austin heading to the kitchen. Grams was in there making cookies. She smiles when she sees me.
"You look beautiful," she tells me.
"Thanks. Austin dressed me," I laugh grabbing some french bread. "Can't wait to eat those tonight."
"Well what are you guys going?" She asks.
"In less than an hour," I reply she nods.
"They'll be here," she laughs.
"Where's dad?" I asked.
"I think he's outside talking to someone for work... that's what he told me," I look past her out the back door.
"Oh... ok," I nod. I know he wouldn't just on a Friday be talking to work at night right now. I grab more bread and head out to the back. When I walked out there. His back was facing me and he was slumped. He didn't hear me.
"Dad," I said closing the door behind me and he sips up, wiping his eyes and turning slightly.
"Ya. Are you going now?" He asks. He was crying.
"No," I shake my head.
"Oh what's up?" He asks.
"Are you okay?" I asked taking a step forward.
"Ya. I just talked to some work friends about something," he lies and I sigh.
"Don't lie dad," I say and sit next to him. His eyes were red. "What's up?"
"Nothing," he shrugs I give him a look. "I'm just thinking about your mom."
"Ya," I nod.
"You know, cause your grandma and the house," he tells me and I nod again.
"Hey," I put my arm around him leaning my head on his shoulder. "It's okay to cry," I tell him. "You're in her childhood home, with her mom. It makes sense. Don't try to hide it from me," I tell him.
"You shouldn't be the one making me feel better about these things," he says.
"Ya I should. It's not a one way street dad. You can come to me for anything," I say.
"I know. Thanks," he smiles. "You remind me so much of her," he shakes his head. I don't reply. "You better cover up... if you're gonna go out," he tells me.
"I know," I laugh. "I brought an entire sweatshirt too."
"Good," he laughs. "How did you know I was out here. And lying?"
"Well grams said you were talking to work. And it's a Friday night, I knew it wasn't true," I tell him and he laughs again. "Want some bread?"
"Sure," he grabs some. The sun was setting. It was 8 something.
"Sorry to break the sentimental moment. But we're leaving," Austin says and we both turn.
"Ok," I nod. I turn to dad.
"Go have fun. I'm good now," he tells me. "Be back before 4:00 am," he tells me.
"I'll probably be back at 12" I laugh standing. "See ya" I says and run over to Austin. When we et to the front door Sam looks at me eyes widening.
"Why have I not seen you yet?" He asks as I grab my vans putting them on.
"I was outside," I shrug grabbing my bag that had my sweatshirt in it and more. I grab my phone and I still had bread. Austin and Caleb leave.
"You look so good," Sam checks me out. I smile.
"Thanks."
"Again with the dresses Jo. Are you trying to do something here?" He asks.
"Austin... again?" I tell him and we leave yelling out bye. I put up the bread to him as if asking him if he wants some and he takes a bite from my hand.
"Thanks," he says and we go to our rental car and Sam is the driver and we leave.
I was hoping dad was good. I didn't want him to be sad and no one helping him out with it. I didn't like the idea. It made me feel weird.

"You good?" Sam asks and I look at him.
"Yeah," I nod. "Just thinking."
"Oof," he grins and I push him slightly he laughs.

We got to the house. It was a beach house, and giant. There were a lot of widows, it was white and there were colourful lights and music playing loudly. You could see the bonfire on the beach also. We all get out of the car.
"JO!!!!" I hear someone I turn and see Dylan running in my direction. "Wow you look good."
"Fuck off," I tell him he laughs and I could smell the alcohol off his breath from the 2 feet away I was. "You drunk whore."
"That's so funny," he bursts out laughing I roll my eyes.
"Lets go inside. She doesn't need your comments although she's looking hot as fuck," Austin turns me and I laugh. Sam and Caleb were laughing pushing each other I roll my eyes at them. They catch up.
"Let's get fucked!" Caleb says running ahead with Dylan Sam puts his arm around me.
"Can we get a room already?" He asks I laugh.
"Give it 5 minutes," I reply and he grins pecking my lips.
"I'm counting," he tells me and I laugh. We walk into the house and it was fucking crowded. The rom smelt of sweat and weed. A layer of smoke around the room making it foggy. There was hardcore EDM music playing people dancing but they were spread out in the house and outside by the fire.
"Drinks!" Austin yells and pulls me with him.
He shoves a red solo cup into my hand. I sip it and it burnt going down. He thrusts his hand out to Sam.
"Who's gonna drive?" He asks.
"Just have one," I tell him. "You don't always need to be designated driver."
"How will we leave then?" He laughs.
"Shut up!!" Austin groans giving it to him I laugh at Austin.
"Fine," he says.
"Sam... beer pong play with me," Caleb comes up and drags Sam along with him. I look at Austin.
"Dance with me?" He asks.
"Please no," I say.
"PLEASE!" He yells.
"Austin. I wore this dress" I tell him and he glares.
"Don't use that against me!" He exclaims.
"Hey guys," Brandon comes up.
"Hi, tell Jo to dance with me" Austin sighs.
"You think he can convince?" I question. "No!"
"Why not?" Brandon grins. "You look good by the way."
He looks me up and down.
"Yeah. I'm not a dancer. I'm not dancing, or give me 5 drinks" I say.
"Jo," Austin sighs.
"No!" I groan.
"Do it," Brandon says.
"Fuck no."
"Yes!" They both say. I turn around.
"I'm gonna go check out who's winning beer pong," I mutter and Austin groans. I walk outside with my drink, there was a huge bonfire hair down and I saw Sam laughing with Caleb.
"Oh my god I love your dress!!" A girl cheers walking in front of me. "Where is it from!?"
"Oh... I don't know it's my friends. Thanks though," I grin politely.
"You look so good!" She smiles. "You're so pretty."
I wasn't used to these kinds of interactions.
"Um thanks," I laugh. "You look good.." I said unsure of myself she smiles.
"Thank you!" She says. "I'm trying to get someone to notice me," she side eyes Dylan.
"Dylan!?" I asked.
"Yes," she nods. "You know him?"
"Ya, I can help you" I exclaim. "I'm great at this!!"
"Really?" She asks with wide eyes.

She was cute. Short, petit, dirty blonde short hair kinda my length. Really blue eyes and she was wearing a cropped shirt that went with her skirt.

"Let me talk to him. You guys know each other already?" I asked.
"Kinda. We've met at parties," she shrugs.
"Cool, come with me" I tell her. "Dylan!" I said and he turns and smiles.
"Hey," he says.
"You've met..." I look at her realizing I don't know her name. Wow.
"Maya!" She grins.
"Ya. I've seen you around," he nods and smiles. "Dylan if I haven't formally introduced myself."
"Hi," she says. "I like your shoes," she tells him and d looks down. He was wearing checkered vans.
"Thanks!" He grins. "Not a lot of people dig them," he says and I laugh.
"Really? I think they shit your vibe," she says.
"Exactly!!" He nods. And they engross themselves into a convo while I turn. Look at how easy these Californians are corrupted with each other. I walk towards the beer pong table.
"Who's winning?" I asked.
"Us... obviously," Caleb smirks throwing the ball and getting it in making them only have 2 cups left. Sam looks at me.
  "Ya, I found something I'm good at" he laughs.
  "Wow. That's a first!" I joke and he rolls his eyes with a grin.
"Can I compete in this?" He jokes and I laugh. The other team goes and gets one in but they still had 4 cups left. Sam goes and gets the last on in.
  "OH FUCK!" Caleb yells high fiving Sam.

I turn with my drink in hand looking around.
"Do I get anything for winning," Sam puts an arm around me leaning against me.
"No," I say.
"Damnit," he sighs. "I tried right?" He shrugs and I laugh he kisses me. The kiss tasted like beer and whatever I was drinking. I mean, I wasn't one for a bunch of PDA but I mean... I could deal with it because it was Sam.
That's when I realized, I don't think I've seen Sam drunk. Or even tipsy. And this was probably my night to. I pull away.
"I mean... there are a lot of people around," I tell him.
"So what," he sighs. "You're hot."
"What's wrong with you?" I asked.
"Nothing," he laughs. "You're just hot."
"Thanks. So are you," I say.
"Yeah. We're both hot," he nods. The funny thing is... he didn't seem the slightest bit drunk. So he was just sober and saying this shit.
"Jo. I'm so mad you left me in there," Austin comes out. "These Californians are crazy."
"Why?" I asked.
"Non of the girls know that I'm oh so gay and want me. Like flattering but no," he shakes his head and I laugh.
"Tell them."
"I have," he mutters. "Lets go to the bonfire."
He walks off and we follow.
"Hey, everyone's super into Austin" brains shows up randomly and I felt Sam pull me a bit closer to him.
"Ya. He told me," I nod.
"Isn't he gay?"
"Ya," I reply. When we get to the bonfire we sat down.
"Brandon!" A girl squeaks hugging him.
"Hi Marisa," he didn't seem interested. I just sip on my drink watching the loud big fire. It was nice and warm. The girl yaps on loudly I turn to Sam and he notices me staring and turns to look at me also.
"What?" He asks.
"Nothing," I say. "You're just hot," I mock and he rolls his eyes.
"I know," he replies and I nudge him.
"When did you lose your virginity?" I asked randomly he laughs.
"Why?" He asks.
"I'm just curious," I shrug.
"16," he tells me. "To a girl named Molly. It was horrible," he tells me. "She made me... like do things to her before. And when she finally fucking sat on me she like finished then got off," he tells me and I laugh.
"You're kidding?" I asked he shakes his head. "That's rude."
"Right! Then she got pissed that I never talked to her again although she didn't help me out in anyway," he tells me. "Then one more girl. Then you."
"That's all. I expected you to be a slut," I admit.
"Why?" He asks.
"I don't know. You're hot. You probably got a lot of girls offering," I say.
"Doesn't mean I took up their offers," he tells me. "What did you expect me to lose it at 13 and be that horny kid?"
"No," I laugh.
"Ya. I'm not easy to please," he says and I laugh harder.
"Kinda," I say.
"Whatever," he laughs I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Ya. So I don't have a story like that," I say.
"Because I like to keep people satisfied," he says and I push him lifting my head he laughs.

~

It was getting later in the night. I was tipsy. I mean... light tipsy. Sam had a couple more drinks and he still wasn't drunk. I mean... maybe a bit tipsy. But barely noticeable.

I see him talking to a guy waving his hands around explaining something. I smile at him. He's adorable. I mean, hot, sexy and cute all in one. It's honestly annoying. I lean against the wall just watching him talk and the guy laughs a bit.

"What are you staring at?" Brandon comes up to me and sees. "Ohhhh," he slurs. "The boyfriend."
"Yup," I nod.
"The good ol' boyfriend," he sighs. I look at him.
"You good?" I question. He looks at me.
"Ya," he nods. "Why?" He smelt of many alcohols. He was super drunk. He was swaying a bit and steadies himself leaning against the walls also.
"No reason," I shrug.
"You look really good by the way," he tells me. "Like... dresses look good on you."
"Dresses look good on everyone," I laugh.
"Whatever," he chuckles. "You look hot."
I look at him for a second feeling weirded out. I don't reply.
"Boyfriend. Right sorry," he says. "You know... I think I was kinda started to like you."
"We met a couple times. We still barely know each other." I tell him.
"Well..." he shrugs.
"It's just my looks. Because I doubt I've told you enough about myself that you'll like me for my personality," I mutter.
"Well you are hot ya," he nods. "But I know some of you."
"Ya. You should know I have a boyfriend and this is totally weird for me," I tell him.
"Ya. I get it, you have a boyfriend. You don't need to remind me everyday," he says. I look at him.
"Well... with how you act. I think I might," I say. "Maybe you should go hang out with your friends."
"Aren't you a friend?" He asks.
"Well, this friend is leaving on Monday. So I don't know," I mumble.
"Right," he nods. "I'm gonna go get another drink," he slurs I nod and he leaves. Weirdo. I look at Sam again who was still talking to that guy. So he's more talkative when tipsy. Noted. He nods turns a bit and catches my eye. Catching me staring. He grins when he sees me.

Holy. He's hot. I sigh and he says something and turns walking towards me.
"I totally saw you checking me out," he grins.
"Pfft. Whatever," I mumble he laughs.
"Why are you alone?"
"Because, I was checking you out and people can't be bothered with me staring at you," I say and he laughs again.
"They're just jealous," he shrugs.
"Obviously," I nod.
"I kinda wanna get a room," he says his mouth close to my ear so I could hear him over the hardcore music. I grin.
"I do too," I admit and he pulls back looking at me and smiles.
"Shall we?" He puts a hand out for me to put mine in.
"We shall," I nod putting my hand in his he turns around and we push past people and head upstairs.

We walk into the room and while I go to close it Sam's lips were on mine and he backs me up into the now closed door. His arms circle my waist.
Yup. It was true. I was falling in love with him. I so was.

~

  It was 1:30. My group, aka Sam, Austin and Caleb were still here and a few more select people. Like Brandon, Dylan, Nate, and Maya and 1 more girl 1 more guy. Brandon and Dylan forced us to stay so we could all sit around and play games.

"Drunk Jenga!!" Brandon grins when he goes back with the game. "We've got shit written down from previous games. So we're all set after we set it up," he sits next to a girl. I think it was the girl who had the party.
"Cool!" Maya grins. She ended up being really nice and Dylan was getting on with her.
Brandon and the blonde set up the game.
"K, Dylan start" Brandon says.
"Why me?" He laughs and goes for it. He pulls out one and reads it out loud. "2 shots," he says. "Easy," he scoffs grabbing the vodka and downing both the shots with ease. It made me grossed out because I fucking hate vodka shots. Next to him was Maya who takes it out and laughs. "Chug?" She questions.
"Your drink," Dylan tells her.
"Oh, easy" she says and chugs her drink.
It was my turn so I grabbed one. It read strip. "Um... strip," I say. "Down to what?" I asked.
"Bra and underwear," Brandon says and I looked at Sam who was staring at Brandon.
"Ooh SEXY!!" Maya cheers.
"Strip for us!" Austin adds I throw the jenga piece at him he laughs.
"If I don't?" I asked.
"You're disqualified," Brandon grins.
"Just do it," Austin shrugs. "We all wanna see your sexy ass."

I stood taking my dress off. Thank god I wasn't wearing a thong. I put it to the side sitting back down crossing my legs. Brandon was staring.
"Sam," I look at Sam whose turn it was.
"Oh," he says and grabs one. "Kiss the person across from you," he reads. "No."
"You're disqualified then," Brandon says.
"But he has a girlfriend does that count?" I asked.
"Ya," Brandon replies.
"Why are you so quick to answer everything," I mumble.
"Because I know the game," he shrugs.
"It's fine. I didn't want to play anyway," Sam shrugs sitting back.
"Why? Because your girl had to strip?" Brandon asks. Sam looks at him.
"No," he says. "I'm glad she had to strip," he adds. "I just find it boring."
"Any other suggestions?" Brandon asks and Sam was just super calm not bothered while Brandon seemed annoyed.
"No, I'm disqualified anyway" Sam replies.
"Then don't complain about the game being boring when you won't even do what it says," Brandon snarks and I was ready to say something but Sam talks before me.
"Do you have an issue with me? I barely know you," he says.
"No, I don't" Brandon mutters. "I thought you did."
Sam doesn't respond just sits back with crossed arms and I felt his annoyance radiating off of him. Austin went but I didn't pay attention because Sam pulled out his phone writing to someone.

I wanted to go home now. But Austin and Caleb were laughing and having fun. I tap my finger on my leg just watching as everyone takes turns pulling them out. It soon comes back to me. I pull it out.
"Truth or dare?" I say.
"Truth or dare?" Maya asks me.
"Truth," I mumble.
"Ok!" She smiles. "Sam close your ears," she tells him and he looks up from his phone.
"Why?" He asks.
"I don't know. It might be embarrassing for you," she grins. I look at her.
"He doesn't care just ask me geez," I laugh curious.
"Fine. Truths are truths I guess," she shrugs. "How good is Sam in bed?" She asks and I laugh and he even seemed curious about this one to.
"On like what scale?" I question and she laughs.
"Bad to good," she says. "Well keep it easy... and in between you know."
"Good," I said.
"Compared to?" She goes on.
"He's the only guy I've slept with," I admit and she looks at me.
"Really? That's cute," she grins. "Now how big?"
"It's one truth!" I say and she laughs.
"I need to know things!!" She says. Austin goes. I look at Sam who was now staring at his hands while he plays with his fingers.
"Wanna go?" I asked him in a low voice so no one else heard. He turns to me.
"No I'm good," he shakes his head.
"Lies," I tell him.
"Well, Austin and Caleb seem to e enjoying themselves. So.." he shrugs.
"They'd leave, calves just drunk. So it's Austin. They'll do anything," I shrug. I push Sam back and tap Austin he looks at me. "Can we go?" I asked.
"Sure!" He nods.
"Tell Caleb," I tell him. He turns and Caleb nods. I grab my dress.
"We're gonna go," I stand pulling my dress on.
"Why?" Maya asks.
"Just cause. It's late and I'm ready to pass out. I'm lame," I tell her she laughs.
"Well. We won't be seeing you again right? You're leaving Monday?" She stands I nod. "Well DM me or I'll DM you" she hugs me. "Thanks for helping with Dylan," she whispers.
"No problem," I shrug.
"I really like you!!" She sighs. "I'll miss you."
Is this like a regular thing girls do? Or are people just rude in New York.
"I'll write to you. Bye guys!" She waves to the rest and I turn. Brandon was looking at me. WHAT!?
"Bye," he says.
"Bye," I mumble and head to the door.

When we walk out Caleb turns to all of us.
"Lets go to the diner!" He burps and I laugh. "Not kidding. On me,"
"Let's do it," I said. I turn to Sam. "You good to drive?" I asked.
"Yeah," he nods. "Sobered up a while ago," he tells me I nod.

We all pile into the car and head to the nearest diner... that was open.
And we ate a shit ton of food then went back... and passed out.

**********************

A/N

Long... interesting chapter. I hope you guys liked it, tell me your thoughts. You know all my bs. Enjoy guys. Xoxo.

-Jana🤘🏽

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

756K 27.1K 26
❌❌❌ WARNING THIS BOOK IS REALLY CRINGY ASF AND THERES ALOT OF MFUKIN MISTAKES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❌❌❌❌❌❌❌ Meet Aviana Kinsley, your typical teenage...
8.8K 368 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
5.1K 394 49
Meet Cherry, the girl who really isn't much of a girl to be completely honest. She's nice, cheerful, cheeky in an incredibly childish way, is a looks...
Why me? Av Acnaiv 💕

Tonårsromaner

8.5K 183 30
She was a nerd. He was Mr. Popular. Samantha discovers that everything can change with just a mere incident. As her journey into highschool begins...