Disney Love ( Jonnor And Jcpe...

By PrincessaJackie408

When Jenn Gets Invite To Disney, Will She Realize She Love Connor Or Jc Read To Find Out More

Trip To Breakup Town Anyone ?
Road Trip !
Down To the road
Let's Go
Boyfriend Tag ?

Cutting U Out My Life

345 5 0
By PrincessaJackie408

I was on way with Andrea to the o2l household . Andrea was busy texting Trevor Which was her Moral Support for the breakup with kian. I was just driving right into their driveway. We walked up to the door and knock . That's when all went bad... Kian answered . Andrea started crying , asked for the keys as a good friend , I gave them to her and she left.

Jenn : Is ricky here

Kian : RICKY JENN HERE !!!

Ricky: oh hey jenn , ready to film

Jenn: yassss

And with that we started filming a Ask Jenn & Ricky when all of sudden , jc came down downstairs with lia . My heart broke a little , okay you guys don't know this but I had major crush on jc . Then he started to date lia , so I kept my feelings to myself. Then a tear rolled down my cheek and jc noticed.

Jc: jenn are u crying

jenn: No..

Ricky : oh my god u are , come on let's go upstairs

jenn : fine ..

And then we went upstairs and talked about it well mostly me .

Ricky : whats wrong

jenn : well I always had a crush on jc but he started to date lia , my life had been like destroyed and before I never left room only to eat, shower and use the bathroom but every time I see him with lia , I break down that's why the last year I never to the house cause he'll be here with her and guess what he knew about my feelings because i told him and he said he like me

Ricky : Hey I have question. .

jenn : what is it

ricky : want to go to Disney with me , andrea , connor ,trevor and kian

Jenn : Sure

Ricky : come tomorrow to leave

jenn : Bye

ricky : Bye

I walked downstairs when my hand on the door knob and jc grab my arm.

jenn: jc let go of me !!

jc : not until u tell what u are crying

jenn: jc I like u but every since u started lia , I was completely burn out of your life and when I text or call , u always ignore me but guess what I am done with your F***ING B******T, I always go to sleep crying because of u !! I go into the worse depressions ever and to show u how feel I am cutting u out of my life , Bye Jc !!

I feel tears streaming down my face and stormed out of the house and left to go packed but since Andy took the car so i call connor.

* Calling Connor *

Con: hello

jenn : Hey con can you do a favor

con: Sure what is it

jenn : come pick at the o2l house cause I just had  fight with jc and Andy took the car

Con : be there in 5

jenn : Bye con

con: Bye jenny

* Connor Pov *

I was filming then I get from jenn saying to pick up from the boys house supposedly she got in fight with jc about something . so as a good friend I said yes and now I'm on way to jenn .

When I pulled up , I didn't see her and then until I see lia talking to jenn. Then all sudden lia slaps jenn and runs back inside and then jenn runs away , I followed her until she stopped and sat on the curb . I honked at her and she got into the car and with that we left , jenn was staring out the window crying . I hated to see her like this . she going through a lot with her dad and youtube. I break the silence by saying...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...