Rogue (18+)(Book Two)

By Brieezy2000

Second book in the Pureblood series! Amanda Pratt is faced with a new obstacle after she wakes up a vampire a... More

1. On The Run
2. Blood
3. Escape
4. Run
5. Broken
6. Why are you doing this?
8. I'm Done
9. Youre the reason
10. Till The Day I Die
11. We meet again
12. Magic
13. Found and lost again
14. Unreadable
15. Moan
16. Whore
17. Save me
18. Assault
19. New friends

7. Not Yet

1.5K 56 1
By Brieezy2000

Amanda's POV:

The house looked better than I left it. She's planted different flowers around the front yard and put a fence in the back. I listen in and hear the hum of the tv coming from inside and the clanking of dishes. I remember when I used to think that watching tv was for the stupid but now, that's all I've been doing.

"Are you ready?" Elijah asks from beside me. I turn to him and nod my head. It's either now or never.

"I'm scared," I admit while wiping the sweat off of my hands onto my pants. He reaches over and grabs my left hand to squeeze it.

"I'll go talk to her first, you can come in whenever you are ready," He coos to me before turning off the car and opening the door. He begins to get out of the car and turn away but I end up stopping him.

"Elijah?" I ask while looking at his turning figure.

"What's up?" He questions, peering back at me. I swallow the lump of nervousness in my throat.

"Thank you," I hum. He gives me a small grin and begins towards the door. I watch as his knock is followed by the door creaking open to a beautiful Christen. I decide that it's probably a good idea to listen in and prepare myself.

"Who are you?" Christen awkwardly asks. I'm going to have to get on her about being nicer. 'Who are you?' Really girl?

"My name is Elijah. I've been helping Amanda out with her change. I thought it would be best to come see you," he explains. Her face seems to frown as my name is spoken. Sadness clouds her eyes and I realize that she really misses me.

"How is she doing?" She asks, opening the door a little more to somewhat welcome him.

"It's been really rough for her but she's seemed to come out of her shell a little more," she nods her head in understand while inviting him inside. I continue listening but an approaching white van pulls up. The doors swiftly open and a man in a black hoodie appears.

"Ever since the change she's been like that. The whole thing fucked her up," she sniffles as she gets emotional.

I sense that the guy isn't human and immediately get nervous. Does Christen know him? Why would she be friends with a vampire if she knows how dangerous we are? He suddenly bangs on the door hard, making me take off my seatbelt and prepare for the worst. It's obvious that this guy is angry.

"Coming!" She yells from inside. The door quickly opens and that's when my heart drops. "What are you doing here? Get out!" She screams before Elijah pulls her out of the way.

"I told you I had it under control," Elijah yells. I get out of the car and slowly start to walk over. I don't want to be noticed but I don't want them getting hurt either.

"I know you have Amanda! I just need to talk to her," Dylan's voice roars but you can tell he's desperate by the way it slightly cracks. I watch as Elijah is lifted off his feet and slung across the room.

"Get the fuck out of here!" Christen yells but Dylan doesn't listen and continues going for Elijah.

I run towards the house and grab onto Dylan, throwing him the other way, away from Elijah. I don't want him to know I'm here but I have no choice right now.

"Who the fuck are you?" Dylan hisses from behind me. Elijah is stunned and I don't blame him, Dylan is scary when he's mad. I grab onto his arm and pull him up but end up getting pulled on by Dylan. "Show your face," he softly says.

I slowly turn around to see Dylan and Christen looking back at me. Their eyes go wide as they see who I have become. I notice Christen's eyes water but I ignore it. All my attention is on Dylan and the rage that is building up inside me. Now is my chance to finish this but something is telling me not to.

Dylan's POV

Her eyes were blood red, not the brown I was used to. Her hair was no longer short but went to her lower back. Everything was different about Amanda but I knew it was her. I had lost a whole year without her and my mind was set on making her mine again. No matter how long or how hard, I am going to get her back.

She continued to stare at me, hatred in her eyes, fangs protruding out of her gums and grazing her soft lips. The only noise in the house was the harsh breathing coming from her.

"You're beautiful," I say without realizing it. Her eyes grow wider but quickly go back to the small slits.

"Not yet," is all she says before launching at me and grabbing onto my head. I have no time to react, only thinking about the two words she just said. Pain shoots up my neck as a loud crack fills the room and my vision goes black. What does she mean by 'Not yet'?

~~~

"Are you ok?" Delilah asks when I finally wake up from having my neck snapped.

"Where are we going?" I ask, confused on where we were. I was no longer at Amanda's place but in a car driving down a bumpy road.

"Don't worry about it," is all she says before turning the music on to drown me out. My main objective is to find Amanda and make her mine and yet I was in a unknown area doing god knows what.

"Where's Amanda?" I ask, concern evident in my tone. She ignores me and continues to drive. My brain is telling me to drop it but my heart rejects that thought. "Stop the car."

"No, you're just going to go after Amanda," she states.

"Of course I am! I thought she was dead when she was avoiding me for a year," I grumble as she turns the music up louder. What is her problem anyway?

"She was avoiding you for a reason. You just need to let her go," she sighs and brushes her hair out of her face. My heart stops at the thought of that. How could I just let her go?

"Do you even hear yourself? I love her and she loves me," I laugh.

"She loved you. If she's been ignoring you for a whole year, that means she doesn't love you anymore," her words hurt me and makes me think that it's possibly true. Does she not love me anymore?

"Either way, I need to see her. If she doesn't love me, then she has to tell me," I admit but I know that that's not going to happen. If she doesn't love me, I'll make her love me. I won't stop until she can't get enough of me.

~~~

Amanda's POV:

"What the fuck was that?" I growl out at Elijah while he speeds down the highway. He saw me, and I couldn't kill him. I'm more pissed at myself than anything.

"I don't know what's going on! Either way, I had it under control," he yells and turns the wheel harshly to get in the next lane.

I slightly turn towards him but not enough to see in the backseat. I'm not ready to face Christen. "Under control my ass! He was throwing you like a fucking doll and you did nothing!" I exclaim and bang my hand against the door, making an odd cracking sound.

"If I did anything, he would have killed me," he hisses and honks the horn at people.

"We'll it looks like we're in the same boat now," I explain and grab his phone that's hanging out of his pocket before chucking it out the window.

"What the hell?" He grunts before pulling the car over. I grab his arm and keep him in place before catching a glimpse of Christens wide eyes.

"He found us because of your stupid phone. He tracked us once and he'll keep doing it so he can kill me," I explain and let go of his arm. He simply sighs and pulls back into his lane.

I decide it's time to finally talk to Christen. She's probably confused about everything and confused at why I'm being such a bitch. I turn to her to immediately be embraced.

"You don't understand how much I've missed you," she whispers into my ear while nuzzling her head into my neck. I hug her back and say "I know," before backing off to explain.

"I'm sorry about all of this and for forcing you to come with us. I just think it's safer than being at home," I explain as she beings tearing up again.

"I'd rather be with you than by myself in the stupid house with all our memories," she sobs before grabbing my arm and caressing it. I grab hers back and immediately feel sad. I've been avoiding her this whole time because I thought I'd feed off of her but now that I'm here, I don't feel the need to at all. All I feel is lonely.

"I'm sorry for not being here for you," I begin but all she does is shake her head.

"I get why you didn't. You went through changes that I'll never understand and probably never will and if space was the best thing for you then that's all that matters,"she explains and wipes the tears that have run down her face.

"I just wish things could have turned out differently," I bow my head and feel the soft touch of her hand  caressing my cheek. Suddenly the car comes to a halt and Elijah clears his voice. Our attention goes straight to his stiff figure.

"We're here," he roughly says while opening his door and exiting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.3K 2.9K 35
Having responsibilities is one thing but when handed over at a tender age is another. Lorenzo is the only alpha survivor of his family with the sole...
733 47 42
There are worse things than death. ___ "What is wrong with you?" I seethed. She had my back against the wall, pinning me down so I couldn't move. Sh...
3.5M 130K 33
I sighed, walking towards him. "Look, big man. I know who you are and I'm really sorry for what I'm about to do." I said before leaning in and kissin...
68.4K 5.4K 50
Ancient Blood Series: Book 2 - She shook her head the micro amount his grip would allow. "I... I killed all those people!" "Yes," the word came out i...