Percy Jackson Betrayed (A Twi...

By avastar945

What if Percy Jackson was betrayed, and as a "Sorry" the gods gave him all types of gifts and blessings. Then... More

Chapter 1: The New Percy Jackson
Chapter 2: A New Arrival In a Small Town
Should I Continue?

Chapter 3: A Very, Most Interesting, Day

1.4K 26 11
By avastar945

Athena walked down the isle, and I could have sworn she winked at me. She explained to us, that she was handing us assigned papers, that all were customized depending on our grades. I smiled a little at that, knowing that the paper would be easy, even for a first grader. And it was. When she dropped the paper onto my desk, I saw that the first question was :

"What does the word Colorful mean?"

I started laughing so hard that I fell off my chair. Bella, Alice, and all my other classmates looked at me weird. But I was too busy laughing to care. That was until Athena shouted my name. 

"Perseus Jackson! What is so funny that you are interrupting my class?" She had this glint in her grey eyes, like she already knew the answer.

" Well, you made these tests right?" I asked. She nodded. "It's just, how can you not laugh at the first question?"  A smile tugged at the corner of her lips, and she walked up to me, grabbed the test, and then read it over.

"Well, if you prefer I could give you a harder one in detention." Immediately my smile dropped.

"Who watches over detention?" I guess she would give me the code name of the god, and I would have to figure out who it was by the end of the day.

"Mr. Red is the one who watches over detention (can you guys find out who Mr.Red is?), although I did not have to tell you because you would have figured it out at the end of the day." I guess that meant that I had already gotten detention. The bell rang and Athena/Mrs. A, ended the class. I walked up to Bella, who was walking with Alice, and asked where my next class, which was Science, was. 

"Oh great! We have most of the same classes!Just follow me." She lead me to the other side of hallway, where a door stood. Alice jumped into the first conversation. 

"I heard that we got almost a completely new staff this year. I also heard that this class had the nicest teacher in the whole school, and that the worst teacher was Mr. Red. " I had a guess as to who Mr. Red was, but I couldn't prove my theory until I actually met him. I walked inside the class, and chose a seat near the back, then pulled some earplugs out of my pocket and put them in. I started listening to my favorite song, "Barbie" , hey don't judge me. 

Then the teacher walked in, and my eyes practically bulged out of my head. It was my father! He just grinned at me, and started talking. Since most of science had to do with liquid, it would make sense that he was the teacher of that subject. But it still shocked me. I kept my earbuds in through most of the class, that was until my father called me out on it. All eyes turned to me, then back to my dad. I asked Sarah, who was still in my pocket, to find out what they were saying. 

She crawled out of my pocket and scurried across the floor, then returned to me a few minutes later. I don't know how, maybe it was Hephaestus' blessing, but I could understand her. 

"They think you look a lot like Mr. Pos, (horrible names srry) and they are wondering if you might be related." I raised my eyebrows at hearing this, and then saw the logic in all their theories. We do have the same sea green eyes, same color hair, and other things. But right now, my dad was calling me out at listening to music during class. I pulled one ear pod out, pretending to actually listen. I mean, I love my dad, but I had a reputation to keep. 

"- you have detention." I looked at him, and saw a glint in his eye. I returned the look, and my reply probably wasn't the best.

"I already have detention tonight. Assigned by the famous Mrs. A herself." He looked at me like he already knew that, and I guess he did, since he and Athena were arch-rivals and all that.

"I had a feeling, and that is why, like I said, you have detention tomorrow." Well, father and son think alike. That is what I would have done if I knew someone already had detention. What a shame that him and I were just so smart. 

He walked up to me and held his hands out for my earbuds, while I reluctantly handed them over. He walked back up to his desk, and the class started up again. Some people *cough cough* Bella and Alice *cough cough* , were still looking back from me and my dad, probably trying to see if there were any relations. 

"Anyway class, today, we will be starting this term off with mixing certain liquids, trying to get a certain reaction. Percy Jackson will be handing out the trays with all your liquid on them, meanwhile you will each take a beaker and two different colors."

That was when the bell rang, and my father looked at his watch frowning. "Oh well I think I might have misjudged the time limit. Anyway we will be doing this next time."

          Bella met me outside of the class. "Hey Percy, me and my boyfriend are having a little get together with his family at their house, and I was wondering if you would like to come too. But, it is in two days, so if you get detention again then you wont be able to make it."

          I pursed my lips at that, and decided that maybe it would be better not to try and get my hopes up. "I probably wont be able to make it. Maybe I will try out for swim team, and go job hunting or something like that." She frowned but nodded in understanding. As I looked down at my schedule, I noticed that the next class I had was P.E., and almost started laughing since this would be nothing compared to the training at CHB. The class' teacher is named Mr. Speedy, and I was honestly scared for the gods when it came to their intelegance, since they couldn't come up with good names for themselves. Obviously Mr. Speedy was Hermes. 

           I walked down the hallway, and thought about all that could go wrong with me going to a high school where I was actually related to someone there. If I got kicked out of this one, there might be some problems with Charlie, not to mention the fact that this is the only college in Forks. Finally I got to the gym doors, and headed across the large room to the locker room. A lot of guys were already in there changing, and even though I figured that I should probably make friends, it might not be smart to try that in the lockers rooms. I was still a little cautious on the whole new friends idea, because even if they weren't demigods, just being around me is dangerous. Just look at Rachel for example. I met her, and suddenly she is in the Labyrinth throwing a plastic blue hairbrush at the Titan Lord. 

           I changed quickly, threw all my stuff in my locker, and walked into the gym to stretch. I swung my arms into windmills, and suddenly all the girls were looking in my direction. I frowned, not liking the attention, and wondering why. They kept staring, and finally, glancing down, I realized why. It was because since I was wearing a shirt that was a little to small, every single time I threw my arms into the air my shirt would slide up a little, but enough to show my six pack abs. I stopped doing the windmills, blushing a little, and started doing push ups. Finally, they all looked away. What a relief. 

           Finally Mr. Speedy/Hermes walked in, and the class finally officially started. Let me go into a bit of detail on what I think about gym class. Even if they are a lot easier for me than other people, Bella mostly, I still don't like them. Hey, don't get me wrong, I love Bella as if she were my sister, but seriously, she is super horrible at everything gym and physical. No hand eye coordination, and even if she had, she wouldn't be able to execute anything. Anyway, Hermes said that today we would be playing dodgeball. Yes! I knew he wouldn't be a bad gym teacher. He was probably one of the coolest gods, besides some, and I'm not going to mention the cooler people because I know the people I don't say would get mad at me and everything would suddenly go wrong, so yeah, not gonna mention them.

           Anyway, the game started and all the guys on the other team threw there dodgeballs at me. Gees, do they have a problem. But it didn't matter that they did that anyway because of Hermes' blessing. The abnormal speed allowed me to speed around all the dodgeballs, and I could have gone a lot faster, but I only went fast enough to avoid the balls, because I didn't want any of my classmates to get suspicious. As I ran around, I picked up some balls that were left on the ground from my other classmates. I threw them at this one guy, who was repeatedly throwing dodgeballs at me, and hit him square in the stomach. Apparently, I hit him harder than I had intended because eh ended up on the floor clutching his stomach, but Hermes didn't pay attention, and acted like he wasn't there. The game went on like this for awhile, but after that first throw I threw a lot gentler. Finally, the game was over and we were all dismissed, but not before Hermes winked at me as I walked out. Gym was the only class that both me and Bella didn't have together, and that was perfectly fine with me. 

          My next period or whatever was lunch, and as I walked towards Bella who was already at the other end of the cafeteria, some girl walked up and pulled me over to sit at her table. She introduced herself as Jessica. She had soft brown eyes and her dark brown hair was pulled up into a high pony tail. I think she was one of the girls who was staring at me in Gym. The table she had guided me to was also occupied by two boys, and one other girl. The boys' names' were Mike Newton, Eric Yorkie. Jessica reintroduced herself as Jessica Stanley, and other girl's name was Angela Weber. They all seemed pretty nice although Angela was a little shy. Bella didn't seem to mind that I was sitting with someone else, or at least that was what I could tell from the other side of the cafeteria. She was sitting with Alice, and these other pretty good looking people. After talking rfor a bit I realized that I didnt even grab anything to eat, but that was perfectly fine because I wasnt really hungry lately. Most likely because of the wars, maybe like PTSD or something like that.

         The bell rang and I went to my next class, which happened to be with absolutely no one that I knew. It turns out that Aphrodite was teaching History, which kind of makes sense since she was the first god born, the daughter of the sea foam and Uranus. She kept making googly eyes at me all class, which was really disturbing. She of course started with a Greek history course, and thank gods I knew that I was going to ace something. Well, I might just ace everything because of the diary/notebook that Dionysus gave me. The first question was about the emperors and stuff like that, so I guess it would be a little bit harder than I thought, but still it was in the course at Camp Half Hell. 

       Finally after lots of stares from Aphrodite the class bell rang, marking the end of my terrible, horrible, experience, of school. I decided to skip detention, probably just adding to the misery later, and went home. As I pulled into the driveway with my awesome jaw-dropping car, I noticed that the driveway was icy, and my windows were coated with frost.

     2123 words peoples. My fingers hurt and my eyes have circles. Not fun doing this in the middle of the night. At least I enjoy leaving you guys cliff hangers.... *smirks evilly*.

-avastar945/Ava

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 284K 34
Archer Morales's life is finally perfect. He's married to the girl of his dreams and finally has a job he enjoys. But when something completely unexp...
10.7K 945 30
မင်းကိုပိုင်ဆိုင်ခွင့်နဲ့ပတ်သပ်လာရင် ကံကြမ္မာကိုတောင်စိန်ခေါ်ပစ်မယ်ငယ်ငယ်
4.8M 216K 76
HIGHEST RANK- #1 in Crush #2 in Paranormal For a moment he just sits there watching me with amused eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. Suddenly he st...
1.9M 111K 95
Bowen was a lonely girl who filled her days by running down rural country roads. But that quickly changed when she discovered a decomposing body in a...