Random

Bởi princess_ashna

My thoughts can't be expressed but it can be written. Its my philosophy of life I don't always live like this... Xem Thêm

Someone Special
Loneliness
The Untold Love
Secrets
Friendship
Love or Mystery
Like or Love
Mistakes
Broken
MOVE ON!
Chapter
Sometimes...
Selfish
Romance
Completely Incomplete
Clueless
Death

Maybe

1 2 0
Bởi princess_ashna

Is it weird that I want to meet you? I want to see you. I want to know what are my current feelings. I want to face you. I want to be courage enough to look into ur eyes n control my tears. I want to really meet you.

Maybe I want to meet you to give my heart peace. Because maybe I'm still in love with you. Maybe I'm still not over you. Maybe I still wish that it could be me instead of her. Maybe I could be lucky enough to have love of my life. Because I tried my level best for you.

Or maybe I want to meet you because maybe I want to show you how strong maybe I am without you. How happy maybe I am without you.

I just want to meet you.

~~~
No A/N today 😊

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

266K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
18K 601 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
67.5K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
95.3K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...