Competing Against One Directi...

By OneDirectionHaveSwag

Renesme Carlie Cullen here. People like to call me Nessie. So basically I'm 17 abnormally pale and I audition... More

Competing Against One Direction?
Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Authors Note
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

422 12 11
By OneDirectionHaveSwag

Louis's POV:

"LOUIS!"

"LOUIS!"

"LOUIS!"

I opened my eyes. Lottie's sneaking in the room, probably come to wake me up. I quickly close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. I felt her shaking me.

"Louis?"

"GOT YA!" I shout pinning her down on the bed and tickling her.

"AAH...NO LOUIS...I'VE BEEN TRICKED...CAN'T...BREATH" she screams, giggling at the same time.

"What's the special word?" I asked still tickling her.

"L..L..Louis is the king of all carrots?" she questioned. I let go of her.

"Correct" I say in my poshest voice making her burst into a fit of giggles. I chuckled at her before slinging her over my shoulder and walking downstairs.

"Hey sweetie. Are you nervous about today?" my mum, Jay, asked while dishing up a plate full of pancakes. I pulled a face.

"Psh. Me, Louis William Tomlinson, get nervous? I think not" I replied spooning (he he spooning) some chocolate Ice-Cream onto my pancakes. I moaned as I took a bite. Me + Mums pancakes = Match made in heaven. I demolished the pancakes in minutes and headed upstairs to take a shower.

The warm water relaxed my muscles as it cascaded down my body. Today I, Louis William Tomlinson of 20 years, am going to be auditioning for the Xfactor. Hopefully the judges will like me. It would be a huge achievement to win this show, but what if they don't like me? I couldn't possibly go back to school and act like nothing happened. I climbed out of the shower and slipped on my red jeans, stripy top and black TOMS. I ran my fingers through my hair creating soft tufts before spraying on some Ungaro III. The smell is a combination of vodka, tobacco and ashen rose that creates a good blend. I like the smell of it but apparently it drives the girls nuts. Unless that's just my sexy aura.

"LOUIS WE'RE LEAVING NOW!" my Mum shouted from downstairs. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Lottie, Fizzy and the twins were already sat in the car talking excitedly. I clambered into our seven seater car and plugged in my earphones. We drove to the train station and boarded our train. We decided to head down to London to audition so then we could stay in a hotel overnight and then go sightseeing the next day. Mum and the girls are sporting T-Shirts that said 'LOUIS TOMLINSON HAS THE XFACTOR!!' My Mum loved blitzing up and putting designs on T-Shirts and jumpers. I've always said that if I made it big she could design my merchandise. Her eyes always sparkled at the thought of it. I plugged in my earphones, drifting off to sleep to the album of The Fray.

**********************************************

"Louis sweetie we're here"

I groaned and opened my eyes, wait did she say we're here? Oh poop. I rubbed my eyes before sighing and standing up. I checked my phone to see what time it is. 06:30 AM?!? What time did she wake me up?. We climbed into the taxi, heading to our hotel to drop our bags off before heading to the arena.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when we got to the auditions. There were already hundreds of people queuing up. This is going to be a long day. Dashing for the line we ended up behind four people. The older looking people, who I'm guessing are the parents, are bickering like little kids. I shuffled closer to see what they were arguing about.

"What does Edward have that Jacob doesn't?!?" the woman questioned throwing her hands up in the air. The man sighed before giving her a look.

"Hm let me see, well he's a vampire which automatically makes him legit. He sucks blood, he's super fast and super strong, he has nice hair, he's practically indestructible oh and wait let me think, HE HAS BELLA!!" he listed off. I coughed to cover up my laugh. As if their arguing over Twilight.

"Oh.Em.Gee! Are you talking about Twilight. Dayum I just love, that film. Jacob is loads better than Edward he has such dreamy eyes and a delicious body" I interupted with my gayest voice. One of the girls that's with the couple covered her mouth to stifle her laugh.

"BEAT THAT JOHN! HELL YEAH BUDDY!" she shouts while doing the moonwalk, earning several weird looks from people. I noticed the camera men filming her. I bent over laughing thinking that the whole nation is going to see this woman doing the moonwalk.

"Miranda, please. We're in public" he hissed at her. She just rolled her eyes at him. With Miranda and John are two other girls. One of them seemed to be talking at a fast rate to the other. She has wavy black hair, slightly tanned skin and dark brown eyes. I had to double check to see if they were black. She's fit but not really my type. The girl next to her looked about 17? 18? She's stunning. Her waist length bronze hair seemed to light up in the sunlight and her pale skin emitted a shining glow. W.O.W. She's sporting a stripy T-Shirt, red skinny jeans and some black Vans. We're identical. If only she would turn around so I could see her face. I bet it's beautiful.

"Hi can I have your name and age please?" 

My eyes quickly glanced at the man sitting at the messy table.

"Louis Tomlinson, age 20" I replied searching for the angel that was stood near me a mere few seconds ago. I slumped my shoulders in defeat when I couldn't find her in the busy crowd. I quickly glanced at my number. 57382. That means the people before me are number 57381.

"You nervous Lou?" Lottie asked me as she drew patterns with her fingers on my palm. I shrugged.

"A little bit I suppose, but the more worked up you get about it, the more likely you're going to mess up" I stated, poking her cheek. She giggled softly before poking me back. It turned into a massive poke war but ended when we ended up kicking an old woman.

"Can number 57381, please come backstage" someone announced. That's the number before mine.

"Well, I'm off to empty the liquid out of my bladder before I go on. Don't want me to pee my pants now do we?" I announced. Mum just rolled her eyes while the girls burst into a fit of giggles. I grinned cheekily before heading to the toilets. Just as I was about to push open the door someone rushed out knocking us both to the ground.

"Oh sugar, I'm so sorry"

I think my heart just about stopped. Her voice is so soft and gentle and...and...completely indescribable. We both stood up and looked into each others eyes. Wow. Her face. Someone pinch me, I think I may be dreaming.

"No it's fine honestly, I should of watched where I was walking" I said somewhat dreamily. Snap out of it Lou you turd. I couldn't. Her chocolate brown eyes melted all my insides. Her little bud nose and rosy cheeks made her look unbelievably cute, and those plump red lips. God is either rewarding me or punishing me. I raked my eyes over her body as her eyes traveled down mine. Her body curved in at all the right places, making her the perfect girl. I smirked as I noticed her eyes lingering on my biceps. I must admit I've always been pretty proud of my biceps. I finally snapped out of it.

"Um, why were you in the men's toilets?" I ask amusingly. I can see the heat rising to her cheeks as tried to think of an excuse.

"Uh...I...um...you see...I...uh" she mumbled.

"There you are, they just shouted out your name" The bronze haired girl looked slightly relieved when the black haired girl saved her from explaining on why she was in the men's toilets. "Who's this?" the girl questioned. I stuck out my hand.

"I'm Louis"

"Well it's been nice meeting you but we really must dash, toodles" she says dragging the angel along behind her.

"Bye Louis!" her angelic voice shouted out.

"Wait, I didn't catch your name" I shout back, but it was too late. Dayum. I sighed before entering the bathroom and doing my business and then headed back to Mum and the girls. They were sat watching the TV where people could see everyone elses auditions. I chuckled at the sight of her face as she stood in the middle of the stage.

"Hi, what's your name?" Tulisa asks.

"Renesme Cullen, but please call me Nessie" she seemed shocked at the confidence in her voice.

"Isn't Renesme Cullen Bella's and Edward's daughter in Twilight?" Louis asked. PAHAHAHAA LOUIS WALSH READS TWILIGHT.

"Yeah, my Mum and Dad are Twi-Hards, they're probably still argueing over Team Jacob and Team Edward" she stated. My mind drifted back to earlier.

"Oh I'm definitely Team Edward, vampires rock!" Louis exclaims.

"HA. TOLD YOU TEAM EDWARD IS BETTER THAN TEAM JACOB. EVEN LOUIS WALSH SAID IT! BOOYAH" Nessie must be dieing on that stage as the audience burst into laughter. People don't realize how embarrassing parents can be.

"Sorry about that" she apologises.

"So Nessie, what are you going to sing for us today?" Gary asks.

"Someone Like You by Adele" she replied. That is a difficult song to sing. For her sake I hope she's good. She was. She completely blew my mind.

"She's amazing" Lottie whispered.

"And she's absolutely stunning" my Mum commented. I nodded in agreement to both their comments. Like I've said before. Wow. I saw her receive four yes' before they called out my name. Just as they came walking out we went walking in.

"Wow you were absolutely amazing, you completely blew my mind" I exclaimed giving her a hug. I smile when she eventually hugs me back. She smells irresistable. Like chocolate and vanilla.

"Um thanks. Are you next?" she asks. I nod nervously. I didn't realize I was this nervous. "Good luck, I hope to see you in boot camp" she winks. I mentally groan. Doesn't she realize the effect she has on people when she does that?

"NESSIE, WE DECIDED TO GO TO NANDO'S TO CELEBRATE" her Dad shouted.

"YEAH BUDDY!" she shouts, fist pumping the air. I chuckle at how excited she is just to go to a restaurant.

"BYE LOUIS" she shouts running to her family.

"BYE NESSIE" I shout back. Then she was gone.

"Louis darling they want you on stage" my Mum said pushing me lightly. I grab a microphone and walk across the stage to stand on the X. Several people wolf whistled. I smirked slightly, not wanting to seem too big headed.

"Hi sweetie what's your name and how old are you?" Nicole asked sweetly.

"Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson and I'm 20 years old" I replied.

"Just a quick question, is Nessie your girlfriend?" Tulisa asked leaning forwards. The heat rose to my cheeks.

"Noo, why would you think that?" I answered back quickly.

"Well your outfits are almost identical and I think you'd make a really cute couple" she states with raised eyebrows.

"She has a good taste in clothing?" I replied weakly. It came out more of a question. Before she could say anything else Gary interrupted her.

"So Louis, what are you going to sing for us today?"

"Hey there Delilah by The Plain White T's" I took a deep breath before singing the first verse.

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York city? I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do, Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true.

Hey there Delilah, don't you worry about the distance, I'm right here if you get lonely, give this song another listen, close your eyes, listen to my voice it's my disguise, I'm by your side.

Oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, oh it's what you do to me, what you do to me"

The audience clapped and cheered but it definitely wasn't as loud as Nessie's.

"I thought you were really good, I enjoyed it" Tulisa says.

"I agree with Tulisa it was fab" Louis says.

"Honey. I love your voice, it's so unique, it gave me goosebumps" Nicole says.

"I think you need to work on your vocals a bit more but otherwise you were great" Gary said. I nod taking in all the information. All the judges look at each other and have a quick silent conversation.

"On 3. 1, 2, 3. YES!" they all shouted. I nearly collapsed on the floor out of relief.

"Thank you so much, it means the world to me" I said gratefully. Tulisa stands up and walks on stage. She opens up her arms and go hug her.

"I know you like Nessie, your eyes lit up when I mentioned her name and I saw you two backstage" she whispers into my ears. What is she on about. Fair enough I think Nessie's an angel from heaven but I don't fancy her. Do I? We pull apart and she gives me a wink before going to sit back down. I gave her a bewildered look before walking off stage in a daze.

I was greeted with a bunch of screaming girls. I pulled them into a big group hug while Mum snapped a picture. I stood up and engulfed my Mum in a hug.

"I'm so proud of you" she whispers with tear filled eyes. "I love you Lou Bear"

"I love you too Mum"

Looks like I'll be seeing Nessie in boot camp after all and boy I can't wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my fellow unicorns! I was going to update last night but it was 1 in the morning and I was really tired. Thank you to @Llama_In_A_Tophat and @PinkandPerfect for commenting! It really makes me smile when people comment and vote and I squeal like a pig when I get a new fan. How attractive :) I'm going to dedicate AllTimeNutella because she writes amazing stories!!

GO CHECK THEM OUT!!

LOVE YOU LOTS LIKE DISCO CRISPS!!!

~Holly~ xx :)

Continue Reading